Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagery Analysis Retrain

joseph.sackett@hill.af.mi

Re: Imagery Analysis Retrain

I start school on April 1 and was wondering if you can get the SRB after tech school? Everyone at my work says yes and know people who have and pretty sure myself that you can, but i just wanted other opions to verify.

I am also crosstraining into 1n1x1 and start class april. What carear field are you coming from??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm coming from 2A676 on F-15s. You?

I'm coming from 2W1X1 off of F-16. Are you pretty excited about crosstraining? I know I can't wait to start training. My last duty day here is the 26th and then i'll start school on the first of April.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I'm real excited man. I final out here the 26 Feb and leave 16 Mar. My 1n1 class starts 19 Mar. Are you driving down to San Angelo?

yeah i'm driving down there. Its going to suck due to the long drive, but I'd rather have my car so I can get around and find a place to stay and stuff. What about you??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joseph.sackett@hill.af.mi View Post
    yeah i'm driving down there. Its going to suck due to the long drive, but I'd rather have my car so I can get around and find a place to stay and stuff. What about you??
    Awesome! I can catch a ride with you then lol. I sent you an email at work. I don't know if you got it or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone heard anything about the dorms there? I've talked to a dude I know going through the officer's course and he said they have a stove and a full fridge. But then again that is officer's quarters. Then again this might just be a chick question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynndevine View Post
    Anyone heard anything about the dorms there? I've talked to a dude I know going through the officer's course and he said they have a stove and a full fridge. But then again that is officer's quarters. Then again this might just be a chick question.
    Unless you bring your family you guys will live in a normal dormroom and eat in the chow hall. Whether or not you lose BAS because of that I can't answer...I lived downtown when I went through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I opted to stay on base and leave my family so that I could keep my BAH and pay my mortgage. I believe I can keep my BAS too. Just wanted to know what the dorm came with or if I had to bring my whole house. If I'd be able to cook my own meals or if I would be eating lean cuisines the whole time I'm down there.