Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Naked Pics From Ex

and another good episode for army wives

axscntU8_Dpstv

Quote Originally Posted by LQUINONE View Post
    and another good episode for army wives

True but...it happens in civilian life. Sooooooooo....Desparate Housewives could also use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol but when I logged it; it said militarytimes.com your online resource for everything military so I wasnt thinking of that show lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so accuentate the positve lol

axscntU8_Dpstv

lol but when I logged it; it said militarytimes.com your online resource for everything military so I wasnt thinking of that show lol

I'll grant you that, but you logged on via the internet and ummmmm.....surely there's a commercial/ad somewhere to prompt your memory.

I personally hate Desparate Housewives. I don't get the point of a bunch of women degrading themselves for the sake of getting a man. I mean c'mon there are plenty of men out there. Granted not all may be a particular standard but there isn't a man around that I've come across that is worth me losing my self-respect for.

axscntU8_Dpstv

so accuentate the positve lol

The positive is that not all women are like the exes mentioned in this thread. Many of us are phenominal women that make our guys proud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axscntU8_Dpstv View Post
    The positive is that not all women are like the exes mentioned in this thread. Many of us are phenominal women that make our guys proud.
    ax, I mean…. I mean…… I mean……she can’t be all thattttttt bad…
    Quote Originally Posted by artiegf View Post
    she would do anything in the bed, and I mean everything.
    Unless… of course she knows what artiegf did…
    I deleted the naked photos and left the dog.
    Now, I like what CG has in mind, keep the dang pictures for later use in a court of law! I mean that has some true potential, and I am serious! Especially after he has made it clear he does not want this crap in his emails! You can bet at some point in time the doggie will get replaced with the child as far as the bribes go. Judges love this kind of stuff, and besides he too will have those wonderful pictures.

Oh ax… where are you... (I love it) Women are phenolminal you just couldn’t put the men in their… lmao ..........Got Ya… he he he

PS: I still think you should post pictures here on photo wall….lol

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I didnt delete the pics I just deleted the message from his email.lol
    The pics are safe and sound on my computer. I agree he is going to need all the material he can get when it comes to custody.
    I dont know about a tv show but it sure makes for a good thread.hehehe.
    And I might just post those pics of course if hawk wants to judge I would be glad to send them in a PM and he can do what ever he wants with them.
    Your computer you are not a trusting soul….lmao

Now if we had the dirty pictures (with pasties of course) with a clip of the dirty talk (beep out nasty language) he he he
    What... hawk judge! I have a heart condition remember! But, then if you insist!

Well, I suppose since she is the preachers daughter, we could call it a work of art. Well, you know, like the Mona Lisa painting… … only gone naked that's art right?

Besides, if this is handled properly Alice might not delete our fun a humor, you are looking for advice right?

What we try to do is give you the tools to deal with such crap as this, and that is exactly what we would be doing, so what is the big deal here…

<shuffling through notes, do we need your pic to compare it to, right? > j/k... he he he he

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Proud Mom

Well the weirdest thoughts just pop into ones head when letting your mind wander while washing dishes

Seems to me that most churches have email now and that if someone would just .....happen.....to email the nasty pics and emails to the church noted with grave concern about the morality of one of the flock......*evil grin*

Proud Mom

I'm glad he deleted them! And look at you intoxicated and online at 4 am LOL

Did ya have a hangover?