Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Pics From Ex

axscntU8_Dpstv

Re: Naked Pics From Ex

Quote Originally Posted by artiegf View Post
    Gosh Ax its like you and I came from the same cookie jar. Well quite honestly I have done all of those things to some degree. She and I had an email war for two days straight. it stresses T. so I try to keep it at a minimum. He has given me all the power to do as much with his financial stuff and to keep her out of things. Also I tell him when I have done something sneaky to her and he has yet to get mad at me. He just says ignore her or dont delete her emails if they are about his daughter. He loves me I know it. I think one thing is that all of this is so fresh for her. She is the one that cheated on him when he was on his 1st deployment and she is the one who has done horrible things to him. He just has always put up with it to be able to see his daughter. Its a nasty situation and I could go on and on. Its like he is fighting two wars. Sometimes the Taliban is less damaging than she is...

LOL...oatmeal raisin I hope.

Don't worry about the "email" war. It's in the past and I know you're a better person than that.

In the future you could "kill her with kindness". The exes love that! LOL

Proud Mom

When I first read the thread title I thought YOU were getting naked pictures from YOUR ex LOL....I was gonna say we do have a photowall to share them on ya know....put little squares of paper over "private" parts so they arent xrated LOL

I keep going back and forth from punching her in the face to posting them on a webpage somewhere.

Just delete them as she sends them. And unless her email has information about his daughter delete those as well. Because he isn't deleting the pictures if your finding them in there.

Then I flip to the other side that says let him handle it, it' his ex and mother to his child.

But then I go back to playing email monitor while he's deployed.

Darlin if you can kill a cow then she needs to behave herself!! LOL

Keep us posted on the continuing saga.

ps: Tell her your going to sell her "picture" collection on ebay if she keeps sending them. You can always donate the money to a worthy cause ya know LOL

axscntU8_Dpstv

Not smiling?

Maybe she was giving her "come hither" look! hahahahaha

I don't think men really get how vindictive and catty some women can be. They'll never understand.

Proud Mom

Quote Originally Posted by axscntU8_Dpstv View Post
    Not smiling?

Maybe she was giving her "come hither" look! hahahahaha

I don't think men really get how vindictive and catty some women can be. They'll never understand.

No by golly they won't

And I think you need to take them all, make a calendar and sell it and donate the money to the wounded Soldiers fund of something...like that Italian Model did....only this chick isnt a model and well.....maybe a few dollars can be raised...seeing as how she emailed them thru cyberspace Im sure we can find a loophole about privacy and her suing over it LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ROFL... great replies... if it weren't for the daughter, you could have all kinds of fun with this situation...

I'd find somewhere to upload 1 pic; blur her face, and send her the link. Tell her if she doesn't stop immediately, you're going to buy the domain name "nastynekkidpicsfrommyBF'sex.com" and post all the pics there, uncensored, and send the link to everyone in oyur BF's contact list.

I agree that he must send a strong message to her... when she starts talking dirty, he needs to hang up. If he gives any inclination that he is having fun with it, the mixed message he is sending will add fuel to her fire.
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

But crusty crusty, your forgetting something here… she’s the farmer’s daughter… I mean a preachers daughter! Thed pictures can’t be all that bad. I say we need to judge em. Anyone one with me, guy’s that is, you girls would never understand! I can see it now she prolly wearing one of those old fashion aprons and artiegf is getting all worked up over notin… I mean really… think about it a preachers daughter! How could it be nasty RIGHT!

Again post the pictures here on the forum… artiegf now you need advice here… we give it to you! You can’t back away from that right! I mean look at all the spam and such we see here on this site. It’s time I tell you.. like someone said if it that pad put them pasties where you think they need to be, now how much stronger message would that be to have a judging contest, you could let her have a look see the results. Besides she prolly needs something to pray about. Come on… what is gona hurt!?

who's with me on this one... come on...

PS: Crusty if she were talking dirty to you would you really hang up?

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

axscntU8_Dpstv

Voyeur? LOL...I think a lot of men have that fetish!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks ax i knew i didnt spell it right! but yeah he is all about that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hoofta I missed this thread! What a calamity! There's some good ideas on here hehehe. Unfortunately it is distracting to him, and not a lot you can do at this point but be supportive to him..and probably cracking a few jokes at here will help. But he needs to get her to stop..if it involves the law then so be it. Make sure he keeps everything for custody purposes when he gets back. He can note how her behaviors were unwelcome and technically are sexual harassment...nomatter an ex or not. You could have him warn her as well that if she doesn't stop he will file a suit against her. Otherwise it's up to him to make his own game plan! In the meantime just keep everything and ignore her the best you can!
    "Age is no guarantee of maturity"

"I am greatly obliged to you, and to all who have come forward at the call of their country."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, August 22, 1864

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okay... warning: this is going to sound superficial... but you already got a ton of awesome replies...

is the ex hott? b/c if she was-- then, okay i'd probably get alittle pissy about the photos.

if she's not... and *evil chuckle* she obviously thinks she is... (which is personally my FAVORITE type of ex) well then that's just too much fun to pass up. every time she sent an email i'd be calling over to your bf (that is if he was home) and be like, "oh honey, look how sweet is that? *insert exes name here* wants to show you just how much you've upgraded by choosing me." either that or i'd write her an email saying, "please stop-- you're embarrassing yourself."

and of course because i'm a competitive whore when it comes to aesthetics, its always a great motivator for me to keep myself if tip-top condition... b/c lord knows i don't want to end up looking like THAT.

on a serious note, i've had to deal with the psycho can't give up exgf before... and the best solution always came when my boyfriend stepped in and put his foot down about the entire situation. then and only then did she get the freakin' hint.

as for M and his ex... she likes to refer to me as "the girl you cheated on me with" b/c apparently she thought there was some kind of "grace period" after a break up where you can still consider it cheating.... and the girl is going to be a doctor... SCARY! anyway, we're going to see her at graduation in June... and i'm sure she'll make so b*tch comment about me, to which he's going to reply... "oh, you mean my WIFE?" (since we'll have done the JOP by then)
    and then we'll allow her adequate time to pick her jaw up off the floor.
    "happiness isn't good enough for me! i demand euphoria"

Proud Navy Wife