Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Naked Pics From Ex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Naked Pics From Ex

Hey Ax and Freedom! Its been forever since I have been on here too. I have taken notice of your happiness Freedom and I have seen how your life has seemed to come together better. You two look great together. Ax, yeah its a blast from the past for sure. Here is the funniest thing. Nakey stick and I are facebook friends now and have had some pretty interesting conversation about artie. He is remarried to someone he cant stand but she has tons of money.lol. Nakey stick had a baby from another Army man and got married in January. Artie never talks to his daughter and she now calls her step dad daddy. Sad really. Artie stole tons of money from me and I am now having to pay back tons of debt. He actually had many charges against him that I dropped because it meant that when he comes home this month I would have had to fly out to the East coast and dealt with him. I decided that what I chose to do in the name of love and he took advantage of should be my own consequences and to move on. He had many threats against me and my family so getting him kicked out of the Army wasnt conducive to my health! I am sure he will answer for his indiscretions soon enough or later....

SOOOOO let me tell you what this non military girlfriend has got going on. On Saturday I am getting married to a beautiful Godly man who is more than I could have ever imagined would be my husband. He is in the Dairy business like myself, a couple years older than me, no kids, loves kids, goes to church, divorced, good with his finances and is from Southeast not too far from where I went to college. So we have tons of things in common and our meeting out here in Texas was totally a God thing. I'm so blessed. Also our Airforce base has grown a bunch in the last few years and it has brought a whole new life to our community. Its awesome to see so many Southeastern college fans driving around. Life is terrific and I look back two or three years and see what has changed. So many things. I have grown so much. Actually even a year ago when I was dating a teacher that was totally wrong for me in so many ways but I still had not matured and grown in my own skin to know it then. I gave everthing to God about this time last year and have seen my life evolve and blossom. That is my testimony to Faith.. Lots of prayers and love to all of you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love how this thread has 18K+ views..far more than most others.

Should be good info for someone in adverstising/marketing...lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The thread title draws me in everytime.........................

I don’t have any quotes……you can pick one for yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Artiegf, that is wonderful to hear! I did know some of that since I as well have noticed your happiness.
    "In riding a horse, we borrow freedom."
    (Helen Thompson)

" A nation that forgets its heroes will itself be forgotten."
    (Author unknown)

Semper Fi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey artie got my wedding invitation and loved it. I am so happy your finally found the love of your life. Let the other part go, it will just keep on stinking and being a ole dead subject. Love you little girl
    Texas Has The Death Penalty - We Use It!:biggrin

Last Year They Introduced Legislation That Would Expedite The Appeals Process If There Were 3 or More Witnesses To The Crime

While Other States Are fighting To Keep The Death Penalty Out
    Texas Is Putting In An EXPRESS LANE!!
    Ron White:rockon

axscntU8_Dpstv

Artie I am so happy for you. Life is definitely a blessing and when you leave it all in His hands you realize that His plan is always better than yours.

May you enjoy many blessed years together with this wonderful man.

axscntU8_Dpstv

Artie I am so happy for you. Life is definitely a blessing and when you leave it all in His hands you realize that His plan is always better than yours.

May you enjoy many blessed years together with this wonderful man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow that is so low of her..if i want it to stop..i'll save the pics. make her a fb account under her name and post them pics. up on her profile and add all her friends and family to see her pics. eventually she will get the point of respecting herself and her own body...good luck..

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Test, test, test

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yhuikhiylikyliuj