Page 54 of 137 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Crusty

Proud Mom

Re: Dear Crusty

Quote Originally Posted by CrustySMSgt View Post
    lol... glad we got a couple laughs out of you!

And since most of the secret is out of the bag... I'll give up the rest... we don't need to have anything specifically designated as "happy." Face it, we are filthy animals... happy is all a state of mind and nothing is safe... socks, towels, curtains, that perfume scented stuffed animal you sent us in the mail, the knit cap your buddies grandma knitted with ehr gnarled arthritis ridden fingers... nothing is safe... everythign can be made "happy" as required!

THAT'S it...the boys are only getting presents made out of wood, metal or plastic!

And I am SO glad there was no one here when I read that to hear me laugh outloud .....Crusty...you've finally told the total man secret.....and it had me rolling

CVal

lol... glad we got a couple laughs out of you!

And since most of the secret is out of the bag... I'll give up the rest... we don't need to have anything specifically designated as "happy." Face it, we are filthy animals... happy is all a state of mind and nothing is safe... socks, towels, curtains, that perfume scented stuffed animal you sent us in the mail, the knit cap your buddies grandma knitted with ehr gnarled arthritis ridden fingers... nothing is safe... everythign can be made "happy" as required!
    I've just gotta wonder ~ Are you authorized to speak for all men? Or are you just speaking for yourself? <Hence the name "Crusty"> If we ever meet in person, please don't be offended if I don't shake your hand! :tongue:

Quote Originally Posted by CVal View Post
    I've just gotta wonder ~ Are you authorized to speak for all men? Or are you just speaking for yourself? <Hence the name "Crusty"> If we ever meet in person, please don't be offended if I don't shake your hand! :tongue:
    Personally, there's nothing I like more than "getting happy" while thinking about someone's grandma's knarled, arthritis-ridden claws knitting the sock I'm holding in my left hand...

LOL -- well played, O Crusted One!

Proud Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Mike Large View Post
    Personally, there's nothing I like more than "getting happy" while thinking about someone's grandma's knarled, arthritis-ridden claws knitting the sock I'm holding in my left hand...

LOL -- well played, O Crusted One!
    I stand by my statement...wood, metal and plastic presents!! LOL

Oh and

EEwwwoohhwwwww

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Mom View Post
    THAT'S it...the boys are only getting presents made out of wood, metal or plastic!

And I am SO glad there was no one here when I read that to hear me laugh outloud .....Crusty...you've finally told the total man secret.....and it had me rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by CVal View Post

Come on, don't play dumb and act like you didn't already know... after all, there was the song, "Don't Worry, Be Happy." Don't tell me you didn't knwo what he was talking about!
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Come on, don't play dumb and act like you didn't already know... after all, there was the song, "Don't Worry, Be Happy." Don't tell me you didn't knwo what he was talking about!
    You are ruining a lot of things for me. I can never look at that song the same way! you've ruined socks, tube socks (which i have to wear quite often because I play volleyball) blankets, pillow cases, the word happy and now this song! you're slowly taking the joyment (for lack of using another word) from my life!
    Proud Army Best Friend to T

Cast your cares on the LORD
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalm 55:22

axscntU8_Dpstv

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyes View Post
    You are ruining a lot of things for me. I can never look at that song the same way! you've ruined socks, tube socks (which i have to wear quite often because I play volleyball) blankets, pillow cases, the word happy and now this song! you're slowly taking the joyment (for lack of using another word) from my life!
    Now you know why your guy's eyes glass over when "Happy Birthday" is sung!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axscntU8_Dpstv View Post
    Now you know why your guy's eyes glass over when "Happy Birthday" is sung!
    I have to write a paper about happiness in mankind now... thanks for the alternate view that i can consider as I write the paper:thumbup:
    Proud Army Best Friend to T

Cast your cares on the LORD
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalm 55:22

Proud Mom

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyes View Post
    I have to write a paper about happiness in mankind now... thanks for the alternate view that i can consider as I write the paper:thumbup:

I wouldn't suggest slipping Happy Socks into your paper though...you might get a bad grade LOL

axscntU8_Dpstv

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Mom View Post
    I wouldn't suggest slipping Happy Socks into your paper though...you might get a bad grade LOL

I had to sit through a speech as a freshman in college about masturbation. I laughed so much. It was great.