Page 12 of 137 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Crusty

CVal

Re: Dear Crusty

OK, the whole name-in-the-underwear thing: 1) Who would want to wear someone else's undies, anyway? Ew. 2) If I lost my undies, I sure wouldn't want anyone to know they were mine, especially if there was an annoucement about it!

And Crusty ~ you opened your own door ~ my mind didn't even go there!!!!! OK, maybe it did a little!

Proud Mom

Quote Originally Posted by CrustySMSgt View Post
    That would be sweet... and sign it, "Love Mom!" He'll be his TIs best friends!
    I keep telling him I was gonna find a way to make sure the TI gives him some extra lovin LOL

Maybe a note...Dear TI. My little man has to be in bed by 9 every night and please don't wake him up to early. His father and I don't yell at him, it might hurt his feelings.

CVal

Dear Crusty,

No one has written to you in a while, I miss reading your answers (and those of your subs). Does everyone now have a perfect life that they no longer need to ask you questions? If so, I'll feel really left out.

Signed,

Pining for silliness

axscntU8_Dpstv

Dear Crusty,

I got up this morning and I am very frustrated. I told the Middle Man to wash dishes last night. Now my good china has yuck on it.

Any suggestions?

Grimely,
    Miss. N. Suds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CVal View Post
    Dear Crusty,

No one has written to you in a while, I miss reading your answers (and those of your subs). Does everyone now have a perfect life that they no longer need to ask you questions? If so, I'll feel really left out.

Signed,

Pining for silliness
    I think you might be on to something here! Apparently just knowing Crusty et al. are here is comforting enough to have started a wave of calm spreading like wild fire. I see world peace in the near future!
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr.

Chief Runner Amok of the Troll Cabal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axscntU8_Dpstv View Post
    Dear Crusty,

I got up this morning and I am very frustrated. I told the Middle Man to wash dishes last night. Now my good china has yuck on it.

Any suggestions?

Grimely,
    Miss. N. Suds
    Grime on china isn't the worst thing... look at it like seasoning on your cast iron skillets... it'll just add to the flavor of the next meal!
    "If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep the streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep the street so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. "

CVal

Dear Crusty,

It's my hubby's 60th birthday today, but I have to work this evening. I think I'll have time between the daytime work and the nighttime work to take him out to dinner, but there won't be time for dessert. What do you think I should do to make it up to him?

Signed,

Torn between two ....

CVal

Quote Originally Posted by CrustySMSgt View Post
    I think you might be on to something here! Apparently just knowing Crusty et al. are here is comforting enough to have started a wave of calm spreading like wild fire. I see world peace in the near future!
    Dear Crusty,

The problem with this scenario is that as we become calm and peaceful, we no longer feel a need to write to you. Unfortunately, as we no longer write in, we become LESS calm and peaceful. How can we balance all that to keep things smooth, with only a few little bumps?

Signed,

Calm and peaceful? Pppfffftttt.

Proud Mom

Dear Crusty,

As you know my son is now at Basic Training.

Is it ok to send him his blankey and teddy?
    Or will the other boys steal them for themselves?

And do they make them wear clean underwear in case of an accident?

Signed
    My Baby is Gone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CVal View Post
    Dear Crusty,

It's my hubby's 60th birthday today, but I have to work this evening. I think I'll have time between the daytime work and the nighttime work to take him out to dinner, but there won't be time for dessert. What do you think I should do to make it up to him?

Signed,

Torn between two ....
    Start his day off with "dessert"... after that, you could take him to MacDonalds for dinner and it will still be his best birthday ever (and since he's 60, he probably can't remember his past birthdays anyway )