Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: name,age,what branch???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: name,age,what branch???

Quote Originally Posted by JSsGuardGirl View Post
    Wouldn't that be the funniest thing. Are you from the New England area? I heard about geocaching completely randomly and had no idea what it was. But once I learned I was completely hooked on the idea. It's basicly hiking meet treasure hunting. Except the treasures are pretty new and not worth anything but the fun of finding them. Sometimes a "cache" as the treasure is called is just a little trinket in a container out somewhere. You take what's in there and leave something behind along with a note. Sometimes a cache is a "geobug" or "geocoin" these are engraved with numbers and are logged at the geocaching.com website. Some of them have "goals" ie. the person bought it wants to see it make its way around the world and then end up back where it started. So, people pick it up, take it on their next hike, maybe in another county or state they log the bugs new gps coordinates into the site and the next person picks it up and helps it on its way.

Sorry that was kind of a long explanation, but as you can probably tell I'm pretty interested in doing this. So, much so that I almost asked my BF for a handheld GPS for Christmas. But I'm VERY happy with what I got.
    I just PMed you about our guys!
    And that geocaching sounds really cool! I’ve never heard of it before, but it sounds like a lot of fun! If you find anything really cool, you should post about it – I’d certainly be interested in your travels! : )
    -SR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JS: I agree with srmaxx, the Geocaching sounds quite cool, I would love to hear about your travels as well!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1.name-Stephanie
    2.age- 21
    3. status- Girlfriend
    4 branch- Navy
    5.where are you from-Tennessee

And I do have a question.... My boyfriend just recently switched school moving from South Carolina to Connecticut and he was in school one week and then they went into Holiday Stand Down or whatever it is and he spent a week alone and was so different. He was always depressed I guess. Then he flew home to see me and everything was amazing. He was his funny crazy self. But now he is back there and yeah I wouldn't say he is depressed anymore but he is very distant I guess. Before he was looking at engagement rings and now he is back and he hasn't even brought up getting married (which used to be an everyday topic.) Am I over reacting? Should I back off any? Some advice to people who have been through this would be wonderful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum,

Read the thread called Echo Education right away! It will help you a lot. Then just start reading through threads. This is a normal reaction. The girls (and guys) on here will give you good advise. You've come to the right place
    High Priestess of the Troll Cabal

People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Lovemynavyman!! ...post your question under the "Questions" thread where more folks can catch it...we have some fellas on the forum and they give awesome insight in addition to the ladies here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to both of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. Esteena
    2.18 years old
    3. Extremely Proud Girl friend
    4.ARMY!!! HOOAH
    5. Born in Achorage, Ak Currently on Ft.Stewart,GA
    6.Precious
    7.He is stationed here at Ft. Stewart
    8: Favorite Book: The Coldest winter ever
    9. Favorite TV Show: Nip/Tuck, Bad girls Club
    10. Favorite Scent: Axe-Dark temptation
    11. Favorite Sports Team: None right now
    12. Chocolate or Roses: Both!!
    13. Diamonds or Pearls: Diamonds
    14. Things you live for: My daughter!!!
    15. One Wish: That my solider and I grow old together!!!
    16. Favorite drink: Mug Root beer
    17. My goal while he's gone? He is still state side but even with him here my goal is to become a CNA and enlist myself....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks QB77

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum MahHeartBLongz2AGI
    "Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone.” - Jorge Luis Borges