Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Meet the Fort Meade trans women fighting the military’s ban

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS View Post
    I'm having too much fun expressing part opinion/part trolling to get Meatbringer riled up. This forum is nothing but entertainment for me, that's it. I sleep soundly at night, but I think Meatbringer spends his time at his desk crafting his long-winded, emotionally based rebuttals while guzzling Rip-It energy drinks. Meanwhile, on his hot flightline HIS troops are asking, "Where's Capt Meat-B at? I haven't seen him on the flightline in over a week." One guy responded, "I saw him outside of his 10x10 last night. Said he couldn't sleep because someone was bothering him on the internet, and on top of that he was passed over for this AMMOS course for the 5th time. Poor Meat-B. He was hoping to make his call-sign official by attending this class"
    Jesus Christ on Crutches! I'm dying!!! Surely, MeatFlinger has a comeback for this!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    "Riled up?" When have I even shown in the slightest that I'm riled up? Have I even expressed any kind of anger, childish behavior, or level of annoyance? No, I haven't. Am I the one getting all upset and going off about "snowflakes," "bigots," telling lame wife insults, "left wing nonsense," or anything else of the sort? No, I'm the one who has been laughing at a ridiculous effort by a few uninformed, prejudice, and "uncomfortable" children who can't formulate a relevant argument. At one point you even told me to "GFYS" because I got under your skin, and showed your ignorance. It's sad, typical, and somewhat entertaining. I enjoy it when people blatantly display ignorance, especially when it's more than one of you, feeding off one another's childishness.

And now you are going on about Kavanaugh? What does that have to do with anything? None of you have been able to provide one relevant point or factual statement, so all you can do is talk trash, spout off nonsense, change the subject on a whim, and make extremely lame attempts at personal jabs. We would all be astonished if one of you were even capable of forming a relevant, well thought out statement.

Two entire threads on the same subject and you can't even make one good argumentative point that isn't driven by your ignorance or prejudice.
    Last edited by meatbringer; 05-13-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbringer View Post
    "Riled up?" When have I even shown in the slightest that I'm riled up?
    Looks like your riled up right now

Have I even expressed any kind of anger, childish behavior, or level of annoyance?
    Yes! You have!!!

No, I haven't. Am I the one getting all upset and going off about "snowflakes," "bigots," telling lame wife insults, "left wing nonsense," or anything else of the sort? No, I'm the one who has been laughing at a ridiculous effort by a few uninformed, prejudice, and "uncomfortable" children who can't formulate a relevant argument. At one point you even told me to "GFYS" because I got under your skin, and showed your ignorance. It's sad, typical, and somewhat entertaining. I enjoy it when people blatantly display ignorance, especially when it's more than one of you, feeding off one another's childishness.
    Snowflake, bigot, and left-wing... How prejudice yourself!

And now you are going on about Kavanaugh? What does that have to do with anything? None of you have been able to provide one relevant point or factual statement, so all you can do is talk trash, spout off nonsense, change the subject on a whim, and make extremely lame attempts at personal jabs. We would all be astonished if one of you were even capable of forming a relevant, well thought out statement.
    Like you have either!

Two entire threads on the same subject and you can't even make one good argumentative point that isn't driven by your ignorance or prejudice.
    On a side note: You do make some good arguments and I'm glad to see you holding your ground in this forum; contrary to what Moljner... or whatever his avatar is... believes.

Well said MeatBringer!!! Excellent Insults and no personal offense taken!
    Last edited by SeaLawyer; 05-13-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    At one point you even told me to "GFYS" because I got under your skin, and showed your ignorance.
    Yeah....go find yourself. GFYS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLawyer View Post
    He's so fired up right now, cursing out loud to himself behind his closed office door. His pro-super is hearing everything, wondering "this Capt has been so defensive and angry since he tried to force HIS people to show up to his promotion ceremony, yet only his boss, Chief and wife showed up."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaLawyer View Post
    Really? How?

"Yes! You have!!!"

When? Please cite one instance where I have.

"Snowflake, bigot, and left-wing... How prejudice yourself!"

Yes, these are all terms that FLAPS spouts off when he isn't capable of debating or forming/expressing a coherent thought.

"On a side note: You do make some good arguments and I'm glad to see you holding your ground in this forum; contrary to what Moljner... or whatever his avatar is... believes.

Well said MeatBringer!!! Excellent Insults and no personal offense taken!"

It's nice to see that the conversation has completely devolved into you guys just spouting nonsensical talking points about Kavanaugh, snowflakes, etc. The truth is that neither of you have been able to make one good argumentative point this entire time, so you do what only people like you can do: divert, insult, act childish, and try to derail the conversation altogether. The sad reality is that you are scared and uncomfortable about the subject and transgender people, and you aren't capable of understanding any of the logic or scientific evidence that derails your misconceptions and fears. This entire thread has proven that, and anyone who has actually read through the conversation can easily see that.

I guess since you can't even formulate an argument, the best course of action for you would to pretend that you have just been joking and trying to "rile people up" this entire time. Way to go.
    Last edited by meatbringer; 05-14-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAPS View Post
    He's so fired up right now, cursing out loud to himself behind his closed office door. His pro-super is hearing everything, wondering "this Capt has been so defensive and angry since he tried to force HIS people to show up to his promotion ceremony, yet only his boss, Chief and wife showed up."
    This entire forum/website would probably crash if you ever provided one valid point in a debate. Just acknowledge that you aren't capable of having an adult conversation or understanding concepts not driven by your fear and level of comfort...everyone else already acknowledges it. Way to go, FLAPS, you've made zero points in two separate threads on the same subject, and have only highlighted your ignorance even more.

You better get going, man; Fox News is coming on soon. You need to be told what to hate and feel uncomfortable about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread has just turned into back and forth insults.

The most important six inches on the battlefield ... is between your ears.