PDA

View Full Version : Some Patriots players won't visit White House

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Chris Long and LeGarrette Blount have added their names to a growing list of Patriots players who say they won’t participate in a White House celebration if the new Super Bowl champions are honored by President Donald Trump.Blount said on the Dan Patrick Show Thursday he's not interested.
“I will not be going to the White House,” Blount said. “I don’t feel welcome in that house. I’ll leave it at that.”
Long on Thursday revealed on Twitter that he doesn’t plan to attend such a ceremony, which has been a tradition for winners under past presidents.
Martellus Bennett and Devin McCourty said they do not plan to join such a visit, and Dont’a Hightower said Wednesday they he would skip the visit too.

I'm not in favor of this...don't think the sports team visit to the white house is a political endorsement...

Some NASCAR driver declined to visit Obama's White House...although they mostly cited "schedule conflicts"...gimme a break.

It's just a courtesy...not a political statement.

WILDJOKER5
02-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Whooptie freaking do. Trump is not a king and they are not being summoned, if they don't want to go, it shouldn't be news at all. Its a good distraction from the polls that find Trump more honest than the media, or whatever else is going on in the world.

sandsjames
02-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Whooptie freaking do. Trump is not a king and they are not being summoned, if they don't want to go, it shouldn't be news at all. Its a good distraction from the polls that find Trump more honest than the media, or whatever else is going on in the world.

So now you trust the polls? I thought your king told you the polls were meaningless? I thought his election proved the polls were irrelevant? Yet now you believe them?

Rusty Jones
02-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Its a good distraction from the polls that find Trump more honest than the media, or whatever else is going on in the world.

You need to pass whatever it is you're smoking. Polit-O-Fact has been chewing him up and spitting him out since he started campaigning.

Rainmaker
02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
You need to pass whatever it is you're smoking. Polit-O-Fact has been chewing him up and spitting him out since he started campaigning.

LMAO @ "Polit-O-Fact". Right up there with "Fairness doctrine"

What is it with you commies and these doublespeak Orwellian names?

Rusty Jones
02-10-2017, 01:53 PM
LMAO @ "Polit-O-Fact". Right up there with "Fairness doctrine"

What is it with you commies and these doublespeak Orwellian names?

People hate what bursts their bubbles...

Rainmaker
02-10-2017, 01:58 PM
People hate what bursts their bubbles...
Sure . From the left wing bastion of journalistic objectivity the St. pete Times.

Who's checking the "facts checkers"?

Bos Mutus
02-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Sure . From the left wing bastion of journalistic objectivity the St. pete Times.

Proven liar Rainman now the arbiter of objectivity and integrity. What a joke.

Rusty Jones
02-10-2017, 02:25 PM

Oh, is it "left wing journalism?" Or is it simply the fact that Trump does absolutely nothing but tell lies?

Err, wait - he gives "alternative facts."

WILDJOKER5
02-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Oh, is it "left wing journalism?" Or is it simply the fact that Trump does absolutely nothing but tell lies?

Err, wait - he gives "alternative facts."

Since you believe in politifact, here is some more "alternative facts" for you to read up on.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

Rusty Jones
02-10-2017, 06:03 PM
Since you believe in politifact, here is some more "alternative facts" for you to read up on.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

Wooooooo!!!! FOUR pages!

Guess what? Donald Trump has 26:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

Oh, and let's look at the scorecards

Trump
True 4%
Mostly True 12%
Half True 15%
Mostly False 19%
False 33%
Pants on Fire 17%
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

VS Barack Obama
True 21%
Mostly True 27%
Half True 27%
Mostly False 12%
False 12%
Pants on Fire 2%
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

I was simply going to point out the fact that Obama has nothing to do with this discussion, as you have a habit of bringing other shit into the discussion out of the blue. But THIS was too damn good.

Rusty Jones
02-10-2017, 06:10 PM
In Trump's defense, maybe we shouldn't call him a liar. You actually have to know what the fuck you're talking about in order to lie. Instead of lies, probably at least half of those false statements are simply Trump talking out of his ass.

garhkal
02-10-2017, 07:34 PM
I'm not in favor of this...don't think the sports team visit to the white house is a political endorsement...

Some NASCAR driver declined to visit Obama's White House...although they mostly cited "schedule conflicts"...gimme a break.

It's just a courtesy...not a political statement.

In that case i say don't invite the entire team.

Rainmaker
02-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Proven liar Rainman now the arbiter of objectivity and integrity. What a joke.

Try your gaslight somewhere else, Khazar. You were taught to lie from birth.

sandsjames
02-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Try your gaslight somewhere else, Khazar. You were taught to lie from birth.

Tell me again how you're not racist or antisemitic?

Rainmaker
02-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Tell me again how you're not racist or antisemitic?

Well zombie boy, Rainmaker's never actually told you before....... But, since you keep asking, let's see if we can help you connect the dots...

#1. - Rainmaker's not "racist" because he does not discriminate against individuals (or groups) based solely on their race.

#2.- Rainmaker's not "anti-semitic" because he supports the rights of the semitic peoples (for instance, the Palestinians ) to be able to peacefully co-exist as full and equal citizens, in their ancestral homeland.

See? Rainmaker's merely pointing out inconvenient FACTS or expressing any sort of criticism (about certain demographic groups) does not mean that "Rainmaker hates all the Jews"..... just because it makes you uncomfortable.

sandsjames
02-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Well zombie boy, Rainmaker's never actually told you before....... But, since you keep asking, let's see if we can help you connect the dots...

#1. - Rainmaker's not "racist" because he does not discriminate against individuals (or groups) based solely on their race. Of course you don't. You discriminate against individuals based on what you perceive to be the stereotype of specific races...but it's interesting to see you justify it to yourself.

#2.- Rainmaker's not "anti-semitic" because he supports the rights of the semitic peoples (for instance, the Palestinians ) to be able to co-exist as full and equal citizens, in their ancestral homelands. Of course...semantics about semitic...very nice...I supposed I should have just said "anti-Jew".

See? Rainmaker's merely pointing out inconvenient FACTS or expressing any sort of criticism (about certain demographic groups) does not mean that "Rainmaker hates all the Jews"..... just because it makes you uncomfortable.

It's not your criticism...it's the use of the words...for instance Bos Motus calling you out for calling him a Jew as though it's a negative thing. Or any of the other "inappropriate" terms you'd never use in front of the person of that race. I know you'll lie and say that you'd use those words in front of those groups but we all know the truth...

Rainmaker
02-12-2017, 07:14 PM
It's not your criticism...it's the use of the words...for instance Bos Motus calling you out for calling him a Jew as though it's a negative thing.

Bos Mucus is the biggest lying hypocrite on the forum.

Rainmaker's Pointing out his Jewry is not done as "a negative thing". But, rather a statement of fact.....done to expose his lying nature. He's even previously referred to himself (at various times on this forum) as being Jewish, Christian and Atheist.

Over the years..... A trend has emerged whereby Bos Mucus misrepresents himself (as a libertarian or moderate or whatever suits his agenda at the time) and then intentionally subverts the forum with radical marxist anti-american/anti-white propaganda.

Rainmaker's previously given an example where this satanic pervert said that Infanticide was necessary to save souls that would otherwise go to hell.

He's also smeared millions of patriotic vets in the American Legion and VFW as being members of a "hate group"......... Falsley claimed that all mass shootings were done by white males (and they should be disarmed)...... We could go on. but, you get the idea.

And then when Mucus gets called on the shit. The MO is to lash out and cry 'racist' at the top of his lungs, and brigade the thread with endless SPAM, in an futile attempt to deflect attention away from his own bigotry and intolerance.

sandsjames
02-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Rainmaker's Pointing out his Jewry is not done as "a negative thing". But, rather a statement of fact. and to expose his lying nature. Yes, his "jewry"...in what world do you find that not racist?

Bos Mucus has previously referred to himself (at various times on this forum) as being Jewish, Christian and Atheist. What's your point?

Over the years..... A trend has emerged whereby Mucus misrepresents himself (as a libertarian or moderate or whatever suits his agenda at the time) and then intentionally subverts the forum with radical marxist anti-american/anti-white propaganda. So that makes racist terms ok...gotcha.

Rainmaker's previously posted an example where this pervert said Infanticide was necessary to save souls that might otherwise go to hell. So that makes him a "Jew"?

He's also smeared millions of veterans in the American Legion and VFW as being members of a "hate group"..... Falsley claimed that all mass shootings were done by white males (and they should be disarmed). Yeah...who's lyin' now? Even if he had said it, that makes him a "Jew" in your eyes, which means you're using it in a negative context.

And then when he gets called on the BS he lashes out and cries 'racist' at the top of his lungs in order to try and deflect attention away from his own bigotry and intolerance.OH..yeah...I forgot...you're can't be racist...you've probably got a "black friend".

Rainmaker
02-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Yeah...who's lyin' now?

Bos Mucus is lyin' now. & has been for years.

Every time there is a mass shooting...conservatives want to take guns away from the thousands of innocent mental health patients who didn't shoot anyone.

You know what else is a common denominator? White males...almost all of these are done by white males...may be we should just keep guns away from white males

The above statement's a lie. It's easily proved false.

What's your point?
The point is just what I said it is:

Bos Mucus has previously referred to himself (at various times on this forum) as being Jewish, Christian and Atheist.

So that makes him a "Jew"?

It makes him a fraud. & his saying "no one loves Jesus more than me".

While also saying "we should murder babies, in order to save their souls from Hell", at the very least, makes him an anti-christian and a hypocrite.....

But, that in and of itself, doesn't necessarily prove that he's a jew.

However, there are other statements he's made over the years, that leads one to the reasonable conclusion of Bos Mucus' being an atheist-leftist/radical marxist/ crypto jew.

Rainmaker's merely pointing out obvious facts and offering criticism (opinion) using a language that makes you uncomfortable does not constitute 'racism'

OH..yeah...I forgot...you're can't be racist...you've probably got a "black friend".

Maybe.

How many "black friends" does one need to have, in order to garner your approval?

sandsjames
02-12-2017, 08:25 PM
The above statement's a lie. It's easily proved false. Except he said "Almost all" and you quoted him as saying "all". Whatever fits the narrative.

While also saying "we should murder babies, in order to save their souls from Hell", at the very least, makes him an anti-christian and a hypocrite..... "Let he who is without sin..."

But, that in and of itself, doesn't necessarily prove that he's a jew.

However, there are other statements he's made over the years, that leads one to the reasonable conclusion of Bos Mucus' being an atheist-leftist/radical marxist/ crypto jew. I still don't see your point...and I think you and I have very different definitions of "reasonable".

Rainmaker's merely pointing out obvious facts and offering criticism (opinion) using a language that makes you uncomfortable does not constitute 'racism' There are terms that are uncomfortable, and those are completely fine...then there are those words that lead me to the "reasonable conclusion" that one is racist.

How many "black friends" does one need to have, in order to garner your approval?Nice try to deflect the point.

Mjölnir
02-12-2017, 09:12 PM
All concerned can ease off / stop the outright or inferred insults on a particular religion, ancestry or personal jabs ... Debate the topic all you wish, personal insults or sniping at a swath of people based on their faith is not acceptable.

http://media.giphy.com/media/fzZaLJjnNscKs/giphy.gif

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Wooooooo!!!! FOUR pages!

Trump
True 4%
Mostly True 12%
Half True 15%
Mostly False 19%
False 33%
Pants on Fire 17%

VS Barack Obama
True 21%
Mostly True 27%
Half True 27%
Mostly False 12%
False 12%
Pants on Fire 2%

I was simply going to point out the fact that Obama has nothing to do with this discussion, as you have a habit of bringing other shit into the discussion out of the blue. But THIS was too damn good.

The Flaming liberal St. Pete Times found that President Trump "lies" 6 times more often than Obama? Not surprised......

All these "Fact checkers" are no different than the biased pollsters skewing the data, to get the "results" they want (to try and shape public opinion).

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 01:56 AM
Except he said "Almost all" and you quoted him as saying "all".

Rainmaker also quoted him as saying a "common denominator" was that they were white. Common denominator meaning: " a feature shared by ALL members of a group". Either way, whether Bos meant "All" or "Almost All"...... it's still a demonstrably false statement (made with intent to deceive the reader).

There are terms that are uncomfortable, and those are completely fine...then there are those words that lead me to the "reasonable conclusion" that one is racist.

That's fine. It's your opinion. & You're allowed to express it here..... But, know that, you've been conditioned to see 'racism' in everything (in order to further the suppression of the truth).

Nice try to deflect the point.

Rainmaker generally wants to know...... Given that he's never discriminated against individuals or groups (based solely on their race)...... Then how many black friends would he need to have, in order to garner your approval, and not be considered (by YOU) to be 'racist'? would it be 1 black friend, 5, 10 or 100?

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 10:37 AM
That's fine. It's your opinion. & You're allowed to express it here..... But, know that, you've been conditioned to see 'racism' in everything (in order to further the suppression of the truth).

I guess the bigger question I have is why you feel the need to go out of your way to use words that you know the majority of people are going to call racist? What's the purpose of that?

Hell, even the way you are careful to say "based solely on their race" is hilarious. So you're admitting you DO discriminated based on race, but there are other factors, too, that cause you to discriminate...probably things like religion, sex, etc...but nice attempt at a PC answer.

Mjölnir
02-13-2017, 10:55 AM
I hear Aaron Hernandez won't be going either ...

Bos Mutus
02-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Rainman spending his weekend doing hard research to "prove" he's not anti-Semitic by calling me a Jew. "Oh, look, he sounds like a Jew"...Rainman only proves he's still anti-semitic racist. Pitiful.

Bos Mutus
02-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Rainmaker also quoted him as saying a "common denominator" was that they were white. Common denominator meaning: " a feature shared by ALL members of a group". Either way, whether Bos meant "All" or "Almost All"...... it's still a demonstrably false statement (made with intent to deceive the reader).

Proven liar Rainman now using dictionary to attempt to defend himself with the "I'm not, you are" defense. Intentionally takes quotes out of context. kind of sad, really.

WILDJOKER5
02-13-2017, 01:08 PM
Wooooooo!!!! FOUR pages!

Trump
True 4%
Mostly True 12%
Half True 15%
Mostly False 19%
False 33%
Pants on Fire 17%

VS Barack Obama
True 21%
Mostly True 27%
Half True 27%
Mostly False 12%
False 12%
Pants on Fire 2%

Oh, so you admit that your statement of Trump doing "noting but telling absolute lies" was a lie? Thanks. Saw a good quote the other day, can't remember from whom, but it said "Trump is the only president in history that people are upset at for following through on his campaign promises."

Also, my "4 pages" were all just of Obama "False" statements. Your claim of Trump being at 26 is also a lie since they were about everything he has been recorded in saying or something that people have mentioned with Trump.

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh, so you admit that your statement of Trump doing "noting but telling absolute lies" was a lie? Thanks. Saw a good quote the other day, can't remember from whom, but it said "Trump is the only president in history that people are upset at for following through on his campaign promises."

Also, my "4 pages" were all just of Obama "False" statements. Your claim of Trump being at 26 is also a lie since they were about everything he has been recorded in saying or something that people have mentioned with Trump.

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand this gibberish. All I got was Donald Trump's 26 pages of lies that it took him less than two years to build up, versus Barack Obama's that it took him over 8 yeas to build up.

All that other stuff was some incoherent babble that was made in a lame attempt for someone to convince themselves that it's something other than what it is, and to avoid the fact that posting Obama's lies just backfired on them.

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Also, my "4 pages" were all just of Obama "False" statements.

Okay, I just caught that. You only pick "false" statements. You left out "mostly false" and "pants on fire."

Based on "false" alone, Trump still beats Obama seven pages to four. However, combine all three levels of "false," and Trump beats Obama 15 pages to 9.

Remember, Trump has had less then two years to build all of this up, and Obama has had over eight. Imagine how many pages of lies on Politifact that he's going to have a year from now?

This is going to get interesting.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Isn't it great that the White House now tells us that they have "absolute" authority and that they shouldn't be questioned. What was just as bad was how painfully obvious it was that Miller was reading cue cards the entire time.

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 02:08 PM
I also made a clear distinction between "lying" and "talking out of one's ass," and clarified that Trump was talking out of his ass. One of the differences between the two that I neglected to mention was that you can talk out of your ass and still be right every now and then. Sort of like putting a monkey in front of a typewriter, and getting a few real words here and there.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Sort of like putting a monkey in front of a typewriter, and getting a few real words here and there.
President Trump is not "sort of like a monkey".

He has an IQ that's among the highest of any U.S. President, Ever.

Isn't it great that the White House now tells us that they have "absolute" authority and that they shouldn't be questioned.

Yep, it's great. Because, cutting through the red-tape , to break the beltway inertia (that's paralyzed our country), is EXACTLY what the American people elected him to do.

So you're admitting you DO discriminated based on race.
No, It's the opposite. You asked the question "Tell me again how you're not racist or anti-semitic". Rainmaker gave you the answers.

why you feel the need to go out of your way to use words that you know the majority of people are going to call racist?

There's no real reason to believe that the words are going to be called 'racist' by the 'majority of people'..... And even if they did, that doesn't make it so.

nice attempt at a PC answer.
Illogical conclusion. First you say Rainmaker uses the wrong words, then you complain It's an "attempt at a PC answer".

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 04:19 PM
President Trump is not "sort of like a monkey".

He has an IQ that's among the highest of any U.S. President, Ever. And the most physically fit, don't forget. Just ask him and his well paid personal doctors. They'll tell you.

Yep, it's great. Because, cutting through the red-tape , to break the beltway inertia (that's paralyzed our country), is EXACTLY what the American people elected him to do. And by "red-tape" I'm sure you mean "checks and balances" and "separation of power". Tick tock...just over 8 months 'til he's gone.

No, It's the opposite. You asked the question "Tell me again how you're not racist or anti-semitic". Rainmaker gave you the answers. Yep...you don't discriminate "solely" on race...which means that it is something you discriminate against, it's just not the only thing.

There's no real reason to believe that the words are going to be called 'racist' by the 'majority of people'..... And even if they did, that doesn't make it so. Actually, it does make it so. That's what civilized society is all about.

Illogical conclusion. First you say Rainmaker uses the wrong words, then you complain It's an "attempt at a PC answer".
You're right...I should have said "nice backtracking to cover your ass".

Bos Mutus
02-13-2017, 04:25 PM

Idiot Rainman can not recognize obvious parody of his Racist King Drumpf. Moron!

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Idiot Rainman can not recognize obvious parody of his Racist King Drumpf. Moron!

Rainman only proves he's still anti-semitic racist. Pitiful.

Right on Time! Fake-Bogus Bos Mucus returns from rest, to continue his disruptive smear campaign.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/The-Goyim-Guide-to-Hasbara-Trolls-from-Jonathon-Blakeley22nov11.shtml

Bos Mutus
02-13-2017, 04:39 PM
Delusional Rainman re-imagines forum boogeymen Israeli agents...links to the mothership. Anti-Semitic Nutcase!

From Rational Wiki (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Educate-yourself.org):

Educate-yourself (“The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©”) is a green ink website of alternative medicine, pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, UFOs, Sylphs, and every other form of crankery under the sun.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Anti-Semitic Nutcase!

Doesn't take Dick Tracy to figure out that Bos Mucus is really a deceitful bully.

Rainman spending his weekend doing hard research to "prove" he's not anti-Semitic

Only 2 minutes needed to find many examples of his Anti-American sentiment and Christianophobic hate speech.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 04:52 PM
From Rational Wiki:

Educate-yourself (“The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©”) is a green ink website of alternative medicine, pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, UFOs, Sylphs, and every other form of crankery under the sun.

'Rational wiki' is Fake news.

http://lesswrong.com/lw/f5b/the_problem_with_rational_wiki/

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 04:53 PM
I know that the alt-right hates Snopes as much as they hate Politifact, but whatever. The truth doesn't care whether you believe it or not.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

Bos Mutus
02-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Doesn't take Dick Tracy to figure out that Bos Mucus is really a deceitful bully..

Proven liar Rainman revealed--suffering serious internet injury. Maybe his ass can't cash checks. Terrible!

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 05:10 PM
I know that the alt-right hates Snopes as much as they hate Politifact, but whatever. The truth doesn't care whether you believe it or not.

And Who made 'Snopes' the arbiter of "The truth"?

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 05:18 PM
And Who made 'Snopes' the arbiter of "The truth"?Where do you get your "truth"?

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 05:22 PM
And Who made 'Snopes' the arbiter of "The truth"?

Anyone who dismisses Snopes is an anti-intellectual who hates having their bubble busted. In every Snopes article, you can see the research that was done to support to or reject claims.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 05:34 PM
Where do you get your "truth"?

Rainmaker gets his truth from God Incarnate , Christ Immanuel. The only King of the sovereign American people , The true chosen's of Isaiah's prophesized promised land, that are now under attack here and everywhere, by the spiritual beast of Gog and Magog ( The imposters identified in Revelation 3:9)

You?

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 05:38 PM
Rainmaker gets his truth from God Incarnate , Christ Immanuel. The only King of the sovereign American people , The true chosen's of Isaiah's prophesized promised land, that are now under attack here and everywhere, by the spiritual beast of Gog and Magog ( The imposters identified in Revelation 3:9)

You?
Dude, you're either trolling really hard or you need to be hauled off to the looney bin.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 05:39 PM

You?

No, really.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 05:41 PM
Dude, you're either trolling really hard or you need to be hauled off to the looney bin.

Probably half joking...I can here him and a group of people all chanting that aloud at the end of their meetings.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 06:30 PM
No, really.

Sure wouldn't get it form a click-bait site like 'Snopes' ( that was founded by a partisan hack, who was recently arrested for embezzlement and divorced his fat wife to marry an actual prostitute).

Anyone who just takes it for granted without question, that a liberal-bent site like 'Snopes' is a credible source is a useful idiot.

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Sure wouldn't get it form a click-bait site like 'Snopes' ( that was founded by a partisan hack, who was recently arrested for embezzlement and divorced his fat wife to marry an actual prostitute).

Anyone who just takes it for granted without question, that a liberal-bent site like 'Snopes' is a credible source is a useful idiot.

Gotta love how the alt-right thinks. If it challenges what they've been bamboozled into believing, then it's because of some "liberial bias."

By the way, if I say that the sky is blue and the grass is green, me stealing money and buying whores with it doesn't make either of those statements less true. Furthermore, he likely doesn't write any of those articles himself anyway

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 07:18 PM
Anyone who dismisses Snopes is an anti-intellectual who hates having their bubble busted. In every Snopes article, you can see the research that was done to support to or reject claims.

Snopes just fits whatever 'research' they want, in order to reach the desired result.

Basically everything that supports the progressive agenda that's good, gets rated as Totally and unequivocally True. While, anything that doesn't gets rated False (or inclusive).

It was ok back when Snopes was just rendering decisions as silly urban legends.

But, the problem came in when they teamed up with the MSM and the Idiot Libtards started citing them as some moral authority on what's unquestionably true and what's not.

Rainmaker
02-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Furthermore, he likely doesn't write any of those articles himself anyway

It's litterly written by two fat slob neck-beards operating out of a garage. Tons of falsehoods.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 07:25 PM

Anyone who just takes it for granted without question, that a liberal-bent site like 'Snopes' is a credible source is a useful idiot.That's a great answer, if I'd asked you where you didn't get your news from. Are you that embarrassed about the sites you go to that you can't even list them?

WILDJOKER5
02-13-2017, 07:38 PM
I'm sorry, I couldn't understand this gibberish. All I got was Donald Trump's 26 pages of lies that it took him less than two years to build up, versus Barack Obama's that it took him over 8 yeas to build up.

All that other stuff was some incoherent babble that was made in a lame attempt for someone to convince themselves that it's something other than what it is, and to avoid the fact that posting Obama's lies just backfired on them.
You lied, that makes everything else you ever said or will say irrelevant. Thanks for playing.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 07:52 PM
You lied, that makes everything else you ever said or will say irrelevant. Thanks for playing.

Yeah, if a lie makes everything else irrelevant than you better stop listening to Don Presidente.

WILDJOKER5
02-13-2017, 08:14 PM
Yeah, if a lie makes everything else irrelevant than you better stop listening to Don Presidente.

LOL, that's my point. And I don't listen to him, he hasn't effected my life at all yet. Unlike other POTUS and political parties that have made my property taxes go up because of common core funding or because of raising my insurance deductibles due to stupid laws.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 08:19 PM
LOL, that's my point. And I don't listen to him, he hasn't effected my life at all yet. Unlike other POTUS and political parties that have made my property taxes go up because of common core funding or because of raising my insurance deductibles due to stupid laws.

Well...it's only been 3 weeks. Give it time. The wall isn't gonna pay for itself.

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 08:27 PM

Translation: *covers ears* "Blah, blah, blah, I can'tell hear youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!"

Rusty Jones
02-13-2017, 08:29 PM
That's a great answer, if I'd asked you where you didn't get your news from. Are you that embarrassed about the sites you go to that you can't even list them?

Or maybe he still thinks Mexico is going to pay.

sandsjames
02-13-2017, 08:39 PM
Or maybe he still thinks Mexico is going to pay.OH...he does for sure. Though he says they aren't paying for it directly, and that it was never the plan for them to pay for it directly. He says that Trumps plan was ALWAYS to have it paid for by import taxes, etc, or other money we'll make off of Mexico.

Total cop-out, of course, but he swears that that was always the plan and that the President wasn't misleading people by making us think that the money would come directly from Mexico.

meatbringer
02-14-2017, 03:32 AM
Seriously, it's pointless to even argue about any of the news sources. Trump promised he would release his tax returns after the election if he won. Guess what? Now he says no. He has also made up numerous FALSE statistics (murder rate, black on white violence, etc) and either posted them on Twitter or publicly stated them. He stated that it "almost rained" during the inauguration until God intervened and stopped the weather before it rained on his big day. It rained during the inauguration. There's video. He claims that millions of votes were cast by illegal immigrants, costing him the popular vote. No proof whatsoever. 10% of people who were shown the pics of both Trump and Obama's inaugurations stated that Trump's had more attendees, even though any fool with the gift of sight and half a brain knows better. This is the country we live in now. A country where knowledge and facts hold no value and Trump is king.

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 12:52 PM
This is the country we live in now. A country where knowledge and facts hold no value and Trump is king.

What? Did you think "knowledge and facts" held any value, over the last 8 years, while Obama was king?

WILDJOKER5
02-14-2017, 01:11 PM
Well...it's only been 3 weeks. Give it time. The wall isn't gonna pay for itself.

Very true. All government programs, taxes, and terriffs end up being paid by the citizens. If more people understood this, they would stop asking the government to do "more".

Rusty Jones
02-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Very true. All government programs, taxes, and terriffs end up being paid by the citizens. If more people understood this, they would stop asking the government to do "more".

If middle class idiots stopped licking the boots of the one-percenters, they'd stop saying stupid shit like this.

WILDJOKER5
02-14-2017, 01:17 PM
If middle class idiots stopped licking the boots of the one-percenters, they'd stop saying stupid shit like this.

And who are the 1%ers that you hate so much Bernie? You mean like everyone in the government?

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 01:55 PM

It has nothing to do with licking the boots of the 1% and it has everything to do with basic, self respect.

Middle class people want good jobs, not handouts.

meatbringer
02-14-2017, 05:01 PM
What? Did you think "knowledge and facts" held any value, over the last 8 years, while Obama was king?

That may have some truth to it. You have to admit, though, that it's never been so blatant and straightforward as it is with lying as it is now. Christ, the first WH press conference, for example. Stating that the inauguration was attended and watched by more people than any inauguration ever? Please. Then stating "...sometimes we can disagree with the facts." And now we reference massacres that never even happened? We are not talking about making promises that aren't fulfilled, we are talking about straight up lying. Sh!t like saying that it's not raining when there is water falling from the sky on you and your wife is holding an umbrella. Give me a f#cking break. It doesn't even compare...

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 05:28 PM
. Give me a f#cking break. It doesn't even compare...

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

sandsjames
02-14-2017, 05:33 PM

I'd be willing to bet my paycheck that you didn't have to change doctors.

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 05:35 PM
I'd be willing to bet my paycheck that you didn't have to change doctors.

Didn't effect me (directly) because I have Tricare (for now).

sandsjames
02-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Didn't effect me (directly) because I have Tricare (for now).

Oh...so you're voluntarily on socialized health care...and have been for how long?

Mjölnir
02-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Stating that the inauguration was attended and watched by more people than any inauguration ever?

I found that funny, the widely circulated photo from the Trump inauguration was taken about 10 minutes after the gates were opened, while people were still coming in; not exactly an accurate depiction ... the in person crowd for the ceremony was not as small as shown by that photo. That said, no ... the in person crowd was not as big as either of Obama's inaugurations. I didn't expect it to be; MD, DC, NOVA are highly democratic ... easier for D crowds to show up than for R crowds ... combined with Obama being more popular on day 1 than Trump was.

As far as it being the most watched inauguration, that was the initial ratings estimate; turns out Obama's 2009 inauguration was slightly higher, short of the record holder for the 1981 inauguration.

Mjölnir
02-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Stating that the inauguration was attended and watched by more people than any inauguration ever?

I found that funny, the widely circulated photo from the Trump inauguration was taken about 10 minutes after the gates were opened, while people were still coming in; not exactly an accurate depiction ... the in person crowd for the ceremony was not as small as shown by that photo. That said, no ... the in person crowd was not as big as either of Obama's inaugurations. I didn't expect it to be; MD, DC, NOVA are highly democratic ... easier for D crowds to show up than for R crowds ... combined with Obama being more popular on day 1 than Trump was.

As far as it being the most watched inauguration, that was the initial ratings estimate; turns out Obama's 2009 inauguration was slightly higher, short of the record holder for the 1981 inauguration.

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Oh...so you're voluntarily on socialized health care...and have been for how long?

Obviously since I'm retired Military (like you) I've had Tricare since whenever, they destroyed the Military Hospital system. Early 90's I think.

Obamacare's negatively affected many people I know. The only people I've ever heard saying they like it, are the people who don't have to buy it.

the in person crowd was not as big as either of Obama's inaugurations.

That's because, DC was a majority black city and they were already in town.

Trump supporters would've had to take time off work or travel to watch it. They watched it on-line.

sandsjames
02-14-2017, 06:12 PM
Obviously since I'm retired Military (like you) I've had Tricare since whenever, they destroyed the Military Hospital system. Early 90's I think.

Obamacare's negatively affected many people I know. The only people I've ever heard saying they like it, are the people who don't have to buy it.

That's because, DC was a majority black city and they were already in town.

Trump supporters would've had to take time off work or travel to watch it. They watched it on-line.

Obamacare has helped my parents greatly. Dad worked in lumber mills most of his life, then for a private contractor building houses after the mills all got shut down for BS environmental reason, so he didn't have healthcare...now he does, thankfully, and it was affordable enough for him (and his pre-existing Rheumatoid Arthritis) to get the care he needs after busting his ass for 50 years of his life and never asking anybody for anything. Now they're on Medicare so they're covered but the would have been a couple years in between with no coverage so my personal experience is that it helped people who earned the help.

garhkal
02-14-2017, 06:13 PM
It has nothing to do with licking the boots of the 1% and it has everything to do with basic, self respect.

Middle class people want good jobs, not handouts.

While the welfare class care not about self respect, as long as they GET their handouts!

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 06:47 PM
Obamacare has helped my parents greatly. Dad worked in lumber mills most of his life, then for a private contractor building houses after the mills all got shut down for BS environmental reason, so he didn't have healthcare...now he does, thankfully, and it was affordable enough for him (and his pre-existing Rheumatoid Arthritis) to get the care he needs after busting his ass for 50 years of his life and never asking anybody for anything. Now they're on Medicare so they're covered but the would have been a couple years in between with no coverage so my personal experience is that it helped people who earned the help.

So, the government overreach destroyed his job (where he had employer sponsored health insurance) and replaced it with a handout..... Gee that's great!

Either way Nothing's free. All they did was pass the costs on to someone else. So, they could monopolize health-care more & crush small business, while still count the spending toward the GDP.

Anyhow, The point was about Obama lies......... So, Here's another beaut from the double-talking Black Jesus -

“The sequester is not something that I've proposed"

sandsjames
02-14-2017, 07:04 PM
So, the government overreach destroyed his job (where he had employer sponsored health insurance) and replaced it with a handout..... Gee that's great! They didn't replace anything with handouts. He worked without heath care coverage for about 15 years because it was far too expensive and the employer wasn't required to provide any.

Either way Nothing's free. All they did was pass the costs on to someone else. So, they could monopolize health-care more & crush small business, while still count the spending toward the GDP. I agree that nothing's free. I also agree that the costs get past on. We just disagree on the motives.

Anyhow, The point was about Obama lies......... So, Here's another beaut from the double-talking Black Jesus -

“The sequester is not something that I've proposed"Don't give a shit what Obama did anymore than I gave a shit listening to the Obama administration blame everything on Bush. It's all extremely childish and accomplished nothing. Maybe people should spend more time fixing and less time passing the blame. You were in charge of people in your military career. I'm pretty sure the guy who always said "it's not my fault, they were the last ones to work on it" weren't your favorite troops.

Rainmaker
02-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Don't give a shit what Obama did anymore than I gave a shit listening to the Obama administration blame everything on Bush. It's all extremely childish and accomplished nothing. Maybe people should spend more time fixing and less time passing the blame. You were in charge of people in your military career. I'm pretty sure the guy who always said "it's not my fault, they were the last ones to work on it" weren't your favorite troops.

Not passing on the blame for anything. just pointing out that Obama lies.

Lefty's lost because the hypocrites in the MSM & The alternative Internet made their bullshit irrelevant.

Labeling the opposition as 'fake news', 'alt. right', 'Russian moles', 'fascist', you name it...... ultimately falls flat because the double standard is plainly obvious and no one cares......

Obama has Citi-group pick his cabinet (it's crickets). Trump appoints an oil man to head up the state dept. (& according to you He's literally Hitler).

The man still doesn't have his cabinet in place and already you're calling for impeachment. For what?

Rusty Jones comes on here and calls whites "mullet wearing, in-breds" and you'll stand by and say nothing.

But, just let anyone respond in-kind and you'll be the first to line up and Spam the thread in 'outrage'.

Liberal White Douche-bags are the main problem we have in fixing this country.

sandsjames
02-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Not passing on the blame for anything. just pointing out that Obama lies. Ok, and where does that get us from this point on?

Lefty's lost because the hypocrites in the MSM & The alternative Internet made their bullshit irrelevant. But mainly because they didn't have a candidate.

Labeling the opposition as 'fake news', 'alt. right', 'Russian moles', 'fascist', you name it...... ultimately falls flat because the double standard is plainly obvious and no one cares...... Agree...labels don't do shit for us.

Obama has Citi-group pick his cabinet (it's crickets). Don't care anymore, even a little bit.

Trump appoints an oil man to head up the state dept. (& according to you He's literally Hitler). No, he's not "literally" Hitler...are you a fucking millennial who needs the word "literally" explained to you? And I don't think he's Hitler...though I do think his followers celebrate his every word as if he was.

The man still doesn't have his cabinet in place and already you're calling for impeachment. For what? I'm not calling for his impeachment. I'm just saying that he's gonna do something that leads to it. Tic toc.

Rusty Jones comes on here and calls whites "mullet wearing, in-breds" and you'll stand by and say nothing. Awwww...it's ok snowflake...

But, just let anyone respond in-kind and you'll be the first to line up and Spam the thread in 'outrage'. Please, you can criticize me all you want...just don't call me a Jew!

Liberal White Douche-bags are the main problem we have in fixing this country.No...the problem with fixing this country is that everyone thinks that their way is the only way. Everybody is a victim...even you...who's biggest complaint is that liberals all act like the victim.

meatbringer
02-16-2017, 03:10 AM

Really, that's all you've got after the onslaught of documented/televised lies that I mentioned from your king? You reference a statement that was made before enacting a complex, nationwide law that still allowed insurance companies to jack up prices and narrow their networks at will? Good one. Totally the same thing as the many bold-faced lies I mentioned. I love it how you didn't address any of them, but went for some low-hanging fruit. Who gives a sh!t about Obama anyways? I never mentioned him.