PDA

View Full Version : The Personal Bullshit Thread

Mjölnir
02-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Agree completely...whether a commander or a simple internet forum moderator, the ability to slam someone based on feeling personally slighted while allowing far worse to go on between others is a perfect example. :)

Things have gotten heated but only once was it personal, when you brought my daughter into a conversation about sexual assault and I told you stop and you initially failed to do so. Like it or not Steve, that is personal ... if you don't like it, go find somewhere else to bitch about mods at. If you feel other people are getting away with worse, file a report ... when mods first came around they interfered in conversations too much, I try not to do that ... but yeah ... bring my kid into a conversation and I will tell you to stop, if you don't ... I will put you in time out like the child you are acting like.

That's cuz Odin doesn't carry Mjolnir.

Not normally, he has taken it back a few times though.

sandsjames
02-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Things have gotten heated but only once was it personal, when you brought my daughter into a conversation about sexual assault and I told you stop and you initially failed to do so. Like it or not Steve, that is personal ... if you don't like it, go find somewhere else to bitch about mods at. If you feel other people are getting away with worse, file a report ... when mods first came around they interfered in conversations too much, I try not to do that ... but yeah ... bring my kid into a conversation and I will tell you to stop, if you don't ... I will put you in time out like the child you are acting like. Dude, it's a joke, lighten up. Holy shit...I even put a fucking smiley face after the post so you wouldn't be confused.

BTW...the statement was about the protectiveness EVERY father has, including me...but that explanation was never allowed to be given because, as you said, abuse of power is one of the worst things. Talk about a fucking over reaction.

Maybe I should just start talking about Jewfagqueerblacks...and I'd be good to go...

Mjölnir
02-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Dude, it's a joke, lighten up. Holy shit...I even put a fucking smiley face after the post so you wouldn't be confused.

It is hard to not be confused, your frequent passive aggressive snipes lend me to think everything is yet another passive aggressive snipe.

BTW...the statement was about the protectiveness EVERY father has, including me...but that explanation was never allowed to be given because, as you said, abuse of power is one of the worst things. Talk about a fucking over reaction.

If that is the point you were trying to make, you sucked at it. As I said then, if you had said what you wrote in that post in my presence about my child and I asked you to stop and you wouldn't, I likely would have proceeded to beat the shit out of you. There are some lines you don't cross, you did and want to hide behind you being an ass behind "it was a joke" or "the point I was trying to make was [blank]". If you had any character you would just admit you were wrong in not dropping it when I politely asked you too, that is beyond you ...

Maybe I should just start talking about Jewfagqueerblacks...and I'd be good to go...

Or, when someone makes a comment you think is out of line, you could take 10 seconds and file a report; however you don't want to do that. You want be able to bitch about something so not making a complaint guarantees you can either:

1. Complain about a mod not doing anything.
2. Complain when a mod unilaterally does something without a complain.

It is a pretty routine thing, be passive and then pass judgment on anyone trying to do anything.

sandsjames
02-06-2017, 02:40 PM
It is hard to not be confused, your frequent passive aggressive snipes lend me to think everything is yet another passive aggressive snipe. Everything I say is passive aggressive. That's who I am...ask my friends.

If that is the point you were trying to make, you sucked at it. As I said then, if you had said what you wrote in that post in my presence about my child and I asked you to stop and you wouldn't, I likely would have proceeded to beat the shit out of you. There are some lines you don't cross, you did and want to hide behind you being an ass behind "it was a joke" or "the point I was trying to make was [blank]". If you had any character you would just admit you were wrong in not dropping it when I politely asked you too, that is beyond you ... I will not admit that because I wasn't wrong. If you had any character you would just admit you overreacted to something that wasn't intended to be a personal remark.

Or, when someone makes a comment you think is out of line, you could take 10 seconds and file a report; however you don't want to do that. You want be able to bitch about something so not making a complaint guarantees you can either:

1. Complain about a mod not doing anything.
2. Complain when a mod unilaterally does something without a complain.

It is a pretty routine thing, be passive and then pass judgment on anyone trying to do anything.

I am just amazed that you are getting so upset about a simple comment. Really, I just don't get it. Maybe it's because I never take anything seriously. Maybe it's because I don't hold grudges. Maybe it's because I don't take things personally from people who don't know me, my family, my friends, etc. Joe Blow could call my mom or my wife a whore right now and it wouldn't even raise my eyebrow because, for me to be offended by someone's comments about me, I'd actually have to give a shit about the person making the comments.

I find it hard to believe that someone who is in charge of so many people, in charge of mission critical, national defense type stuff could have such a short fuse with comments made by some nobody in a stupid forum. It really blows my mind.

Oh, an BTW, I've got plenty of character when it comes to important shit but, though this may surprise you, how you feel and think about me isn't one of the things on that list...and how people in this forum perceive me isn't one of the things on that list. So you can continue to harbor bad feelings toward me over something you THINK I said or you can move on, like I'd expect from someone who's put in charge of actual important shit on a daily basis.

Either way, just know that I don't hold grudges, nor do I harbor any ill feelings. I'm a passive aggressive person, full of sarcasm and, if you take anything I say to you personally then that's something YOU need to work on.

sandsjames
02-06-2017, 02:46 PM
As I said then, if you had said what you wrote in that post in my presence about my child and I asked you to stop and you wouldn't, I likely would have proceeded to beat the shit out of you.

TRIED...Likely TRIED to beat the shit outta me. You may wanna pack a lunch...

That's very grown up of you. I'm impressed. A leader of men, that's for sure.

And, no, you wouldn't have because you would have understood the tone and the intent in which it was said.

Mjölnir
02-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Everything I say is passive aggressive. That's who I am...ask my friends.

If that is who you are, that is who you are.

I will not admit that because I wasn't wrong. If you had any character you would just admit you overreacted to something that wasn't intended to be a personal remark.

Bringing my daughter into a conversation about sexual assault is personal.

I am just amazed that you are getting so upset about a simple comment. Really, I just don't get it. Maybe it's because I never take anything seriously. Maybe it's because I don't hold grudges. Maybe it's because I don't take things personally from people who don't know me, my family, my friends, etc. Joe Blow could call my mom or my wife a whore right now and it wouldn't even raise my eyebrow because, for me to be offended by someone's comments about me, I'd actually have to give a shit about the person making the comments.

Maybe you should take shit seriously.

I find it hard to believe that someone who is in charge of so many people, in charge of mission critical, national defense type stuff could have such a short fuse with comments made by some nobody in a stupid forum. It really blows my mind.

"some nobody" ... your words, but more and more appears to be the case.

Oh, an BTW, I've got plenty of character when it comes to important shit but, though this may surprise you, how you feel and think about me isn't one of the things on that list...and how people in this forum perceive me isn't one of the things on that list. So you can continue to harbor bad feelings toward me over something you THINK I said or you can move on, like I'd expect from someone who's put in charge of actual important shit on a daily basis.

Either way, just know that I don't hold grudges, nor do I harbor any ill feelings. I'm a passive aggressive person, full of sarcasm and, if you take anything I say to you personally then that's something YOU need to work on.

You don't hold a grudge, but will bring up things for years that obviously upset you:

-RobotChicken getting banned right before he died. Obviously you had an idea how serious it was, you could have said something to me or another mod to so that we might not have banned him, but that takes a bit of effort, and removes your ability to bitch about any action that was taken.

If you want to make a snide remark, yeah ... I will call you on it. You want to make it personal ... I have no problem just banning you indefinitely ... I really don't give a shit ... for some time you have failed to really contribute anything other than an occasion bitching or complaining which isn't productive and is old.

Your choice ...

sandsjames
02-06-2017, 02:56 PM
If that is who you are, that is who you are.

Bringing my daughter into a conversation about sexual assault is personal. Never did that. Simply brought up a point about the way people treat there children is different then how their viewpoints may be with those who are not their children.

Maybe you should take shit seriously. Why is that? In here? This isn't real shit. This site is a big game where everyone is playing a character. My character is your antagonist.

"some nobody" ... your words, but more and more appears to be the case. Exactly! In this forum, we are all nobodies to each other. I can't see how anyone can see it any other way. Do you think that once I go home I, for one second, think about stuff happening here?

You don't hold a grudge, but will bring up things for years that obviously upset you: Sure...I love my wife dearly, but I'll continue to let her know it annoys me when she's not ready to go at the time we planned to go. She'll continue to let me know that I forgot about Valentine's Day a couple years back. Doesn't mean I'm gonna ban her from the house. Doesn't mean I think any less of her or she of me.

-RobotChicken getting banned right before he died. Obviously you had an idea how serious it was, you could have said something to me or another mod to so that we might not have banned him, but that takes a bit of effort, and removes your ability to bitch about any action that was taken. Wow...what's funny is that I would never have even remembered that happening if you hadn't brought it up just now. You need to learn to let things go once in awhile.

If you want to make a snide remark, yeah ... I will call you on it. You want to make it personal ... I have no problem just banning you indefinitely ... I really don't give a shit ... for some time you have failed to really contribute anything other than an occasion bitching or complaining which isn't productive and is old. Has anyone on here actually contributed anything other than bitching and complaining? That's what this place is about, and has been for years.

Your choice ...I think we disagree on this point greatly.

Mjölnir
02-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Never did that. Simply brought up a point about the way people treat there children is different then how their viewpoints may be with those who are not their children.

It was more than that.

Why is that? In here? This isn't real shit. This site is a big game where everyone is playing a character. My character is your antagonist.

I am not playing a character, if you are that is on you. When you play and bring my kid into it and I ask you to stop, you should stop. When you didn't I told you I would ban you, then you whined about it, and make snide references about it to this day.

Exactly! In this forum, we are all nobodies to each other. I can't see how anyone can see it any other way. Do you think that once I go home I, for one second, think about stuff happening here?

Since you log on at home, I think you do. I mean, I may be wrong but the IP address you typically log on to outside of what is probably your working hours is definitely different than the Sheppard AFB one you log on to during the day ... so I think you do think about some of this whit when you aren't at work.

Sure...I love my wife dearly, but I'll continue to let her know it annoys me when she's not ready to go at the time we planned to go. She'll continue to let me know that I forgot about Valentine's Day a couple years back. Doesn't mean I'm gonna ban her from the house. Doesn't mean I think any less of her or she of me.

I don't think less of you, but think you are hiding behind the "my friends know I am sarcastic, it is who I am". Simple rule in life and I have even said it before here, families are off limits. When someone asks you to cut it out, cut it out. If I knew you IRL, I may understand you being sarcastic or your inference a bit better, since I have to go off what you post ... that is all I have. Was something lost in translation? Maybe ... I don't really care, I asked you to stop and you pressed the point.

Wow...what's funny is that I would never have even remembered that happening if you hadn't brought it up just now. You need to learn to let things go once in awhile.

That's bullshit, you have brought it up a couple of times, its been a while ... but you definitely have brought it up.

Has anyone on here actually contributed anything other than bitching and complaining? That's what this place is about, and has been for years.

There have been contributions, you used to make considerable ones. Then you decided to play your character ... the antagonist. Argue for the sake of arguing ... it is old ... and frankly you are obviously more intelligent than that ... but it seems to fit you better to just want to bitch about anything you can ...

I think we disagree on this point greatly.

I am not forcing you to be an ass, or push the issue with my kid, or play your character ... that is totally your choice.

sandsjames
02-06-2017, 03:28 PM
It was more than that. No, it wasn't.

I am not playing a character, if you are that is on you. When you play and bring my kid into it and I ask you to stop, you should stop. When you didn't I told you I would ban you, then you whined about it, and make snide references about it to this day. I get it. It's done. I apologize for being an ass. Move on.

Since you log on at home, I think you do. I log on at home because I'm bored, not because I'm concerned or pining over something that was said. It's the same reason I flip through channels or check Facebook. It's not a concern either way. I check it because it's there...not because it's necessary.

I don't think less of you, but think you are hiding behind the "my friends know I am sarcastic, it is who I am". Simple rule in life and I have even said it before here, families are off limits. When someone asks you to cut it out, cut it out. If I knew you IRL, I may understand you being sarcastic or your inference a bit better, since I have to go off what you post ... that is all I have. Was something lost in translation? Maybe ... I don't really care, I asked you to stop and you pressed the point.:deadhorse

That's bullshit, you have brought it up a couple of times, its been a while ... but you definitely have brought it up. Just because I brought it up before doesn't mean it's still on my mind today. That seems to be a hang up of yours.

There have been contributions, you used to make considerable ones. Then you decided to play your character ... the antagonist. Argue for the sake of arguing ... it is old ... and frankly you are obviously more intelligent than that ... but it seems to fit you better to just want to bitch about anything you can ... I prefer to play devil's advocate. Conflict is much more interesting than agreement. This site is built on that conflict.

Here's an example. Go back an look in the past when there were far more liberals on here than just Rusty. I took the counter to the liberals on every occasion. Now, since the majority of the posters on here are conservative, I side with Rusty on most topics. Otherwise, there's no balance. Otherwise, we'd just get RM posting racist shit all the time with Garkhal hanging on his coat tails and WJ playing the alt-right supporter to the definition of the term, and Rusty would be the only one here (when he has time to post) to counter them and to bitch at you for letting RM get away with the stuff he does. So, I give him a hand when I can. That's the way it works.

If you're expecting to get my opinion on stuff then you're wasting your time. What I do offer, however, is the counter to the popular opinion of the day.

Rainmaker
02-07-2017, 04:18 PM
The IP address you typically log on to outside of what is probably your working hours is definitely different than the one you log on to during the day"

How much longer till we cross the Rubicon and just start outright 'doxing' forum posters?

Mjölnir
02-08-2017, 09:52 AM
No, it wasn't.

It came across that way. As has been said, no tone, no inflection here ... just black and white text.

I get it. It's done. I apologize for being an ass. Move on.

Fair enough.

I log on at home because I'm bored, not because I'm concerned or pining over something that was said. It's the same reason I flip through channels or check Facebook. It's not a concern either way. I check it because it's there...not because it's necessary.

Thought you meant you didn't log on at home, my mistake.

Just because I brought it up before doesn't mean it's still on my mind today. That seems to be a hang up of yours.

Nearly all of us have 'themes' to our postings (almost like the character you said you and others play). A common one of yours is bitching, usually about anyone senior, in charge or otherwise having any kind of (however insignificant) authority. Rainmaker's theme is usually very right leaning to the point of nonsense (no offense Rain), Rusty Jones' is very left and racially oriented. Again, when all we have to read are the words on the screen it read knowing what those themes are.

I prefer to play devil's advocate. Conflict is much more interesting than agreement. This site is built on that conflict.

Here's an example. Go back an look in the past when there were far more liberals on here than just Rusty. I took the counter to the liberals on every occasion. Now, since the majority of the posters on here are conservative, I side with Rusty on most topics. Otherwise, there's no balance. Otherwise, we'd just get RM posting racist shit all the time with Garkhal hanging on his coat tails and WJ playing the alt-right supporter to the definition of the term, and Rusty would be the only one here (when he has time to post) to counter them and to bitch at you for letting RM get away with the stuff he does. So, I give him a hand when I can. That's the way it works.

Concur ... point - counter point is better debate than point - you are right. The problem is that it has turned personal/uncivil in many cases. You may say something isn't personal, the other person gets a vote too, generally bringing up or pulling someone's family into a conversation is going to be taken / considered personal. Telling / asking someone to understand that your personal style is [whatever] is asking them to conform to you vice generally standard levels of behavior. When Tak was still here, this was a pretty lengthy PM back and forth between he and I, saying "I am a good guy, you have to understand my sense of humor though" isn't sufficient and isn't what the Community Guidelines say is acceptable. This isn't a free for all, if you want that Reddit is probably a better place for that.

If you're expecting to get my opinion on stuff then you're wasting your time. What I do offer, however, is the counter to the popular opinion of the day.

Which can stimulate conversation ... but, I would also be interested in your actual opinion vice you disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Disagreeing for the sake of playing the 'nemesis' character is a bit odd (I say the sky is blue and you say the sky is red). People used to come to this site to discuss issues, regs, policy ... get advice etc. with small tangents of political, religious or other non-military issues. Unlike a JQP blog, the users here pick the topics and over time it turned into a few people's personal shit storm of jokes and personal bullshit and if you check other forums that reference MTF the common opinion is that it is "a bunch of retirees bitching about nothing ..." That is too bad, there is a lot of experience here, a lot of knowledge ... where we (current, former & retired NCO's, SNCO's and a couple of officers) could impart knowledge, have impact on the types of folks that come here using a search engine to search for something and would incorrectly assume that any of that goes on anymore (google searches on military topics steers an avg of 3000 hits per day to MTF), I think the daily topic of discussions turns those people around really fast.

I had considered banning / deleting everyone and just closing the threads and site because of the lack of substance that has come about in the last couple of years, this type of mentality is what makes me think like that.

Mjölnir
02-08-2017, 10:06 AM
TRIED...Likely TRIED to beat the shit outta me. You may wanna pack a lunch...

That's very grown up of you. I'm impressed. A leader of men, that's for sure.

And, no, you wouldn't have because you would have understood the tone and the intent in which it was said.

No, it isn't grown up. It is a visceral reaction to your comments on my daughter. Maybe I am not a leader of men, but I am a man ... had you continued to press the issue to my face ... it likely wouldn't have ended well one way or the other.

Tone or not, you fail to understand that when someone asks you stop talking about their family ... you should have stopped. You failed to do that ... frankly ... you behaved like less than a man in that interaction.

sandsjames
02-08-2017, 11:00 AM
This isn't a free for all, if you want that Reddit is probably a better place for that. Good God...have some self respect! (So as not to offend, that was a joke about reddit, not about you personally not having self respect).

Which can stimulate conversation ... but, I would also be interested in your actual opinion vice you disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. My actual opinion is that I can see both sides of almost everything. When I talk to my very liberal dad I defend many of the things Trump does. When I talk to some of my very conservative coworkers I point out why many of his policies are dangerous. Unfortunately, neither my dad nor my coworkers can be bothered to look at the other side.

I don't get worked up by stuff that either party does because it doesn't really impact me. I've been voting age and employed for 24 years now and not one President, democrat or republican, has made a difference in my way of life. I like my freedoms but I'm not too worked up that people can watch me through my web cam or smart TV. I realize there's a much bigger picture but I just don't care. There are 3 things that I really dislike. 1: Activists 2: Strict partisanship 3: Micromanagers..don't put someone in charge of a shop, then tell them how to run it...if the mission is successful and people aren't breaking laws then back off. I know there are a thousand reasons to counter this but none of them hold water.

I had considered banning / deleting everyone and just closing the threads and site because of the lack of substance that has come about in the last couple of years, this type of mentality is what makes me think like that.Whatever works for you...personally, I enjoy the conversations (whether they seem civil or not) with the people on this site. That's probably because the familiarity makes things consistent. This is the only forum I've ever been a part of (other than a "Lost" theories forum that myself and one other on this forum frequented. If you shut this place down I'm sure I'd move on somewhere, or not...everyone else on here has their forums they go to which, I'm sure, are mostly there for confirmation bias...but that's not what I want.

Mjölnir
02-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Good God...have some self respect! (So as not to offend, that was a joke about reddit, not about you personally not having self respect).

My actual opinion is that I can see both sides of almost everything. When I talk to my very liberal dad I defend many of the things Trump does. When I talk to some of my very conservative coworkers I point out why many of his policies are dangerous. Unfortunately, neither my dad nor my coworkers can be bothered to look at the other side.

I don't get worked up by stuff that either party does because it doesn't really impact me. I've been voting age and employed for 24 years now and not one President, democrat or republican, has made a difference in my way of life. I like my freedoms but I'm not too worked up that people can watch me through my web cam or smart TV. I realize there's a much bigger picture but I just don't care. There are 3 things that I really dislike. 1: Activists 2: Strict partisanship 3: Micromanagers..don't put someone in charge of a shop, then tell them how to run it...if the mission is successful and people aren't breaking laws then back off. I know there are a thousand reasons to counter this but none of them hold water.

Whatever works for you...personally, I enjoy the conversations (whether they seem civil or not) with the people on this site. That's probably because the familiarity makes things consistent. This is the only forum I've ever been a part of (other than a "Lost" theories forum that myself and one other on this forum frequented. If you shut this place down I'm sure I'd move on somewhere, or not...everyone else on here has their forums they go to which, I'm sure, are mostly there for confirmation bias...but that's not what I want.

I haven't shut it because that isn't what I want ... what I would honestly prefer is that we not let a topic that has substance become about Nazi's, race, or getting off my lawn.

And wait ... you like Lost ... we should talk.

sandsjames
02-08-2017, 12:20 PM
And wait ... you like Lost ... we should talk. Uhhhh....like it? We rewatch the entire thing every year. I consider myself a bit of an expert and I really miss the theory forums and discussions after every episode. The closest thing recently (as far as the theories go) has been Westworld (JJ Abrams, of course) and to a lesser extent, Game of Thrones.

Lost is my top show of all time. The next tier below that is Walking Dead/Game of Thrones.

I'm sure you've noticed the Dharma Initiative logo on another user in here.

Bos Mutus
02-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Actually, no I didn't. Have a look back. It was your boy Garkhal who brought that up.

He's the most dishonest poster we have. Terrible.

As most of Trump's (hail) undertones, and overtones, as well as yours, come straight from the list for fascism. It means nothing for either of you. You go to the extreme to make your point just as Rusty goes to the extreme to make his. We both know that neither of you are really THAT extreme.

Rainman is all for fascism of the whites. Lies and more lies to make his point. Sad.

Rusty Jones
02-08-2017, 04:27 PM
He's the most dishonest poster we have. Terrible.

You actually have to think for yourself to be dishonest. He mostly piggybacks off of Rainmaker and WJ5.

WILDJOKER5
02-08-2017, 04:45 PM
You actually have to think for yourself to be dishonest. He mostly piggybacks off of Rainmaker and WJ5.

Says the guy with the conformist icon for an avatar. "Unite or die". :D

Bos Mutus
02-08-2017, 04:50 PM

Yes, Rainman is the liar. He said Sands brought up liberals. He can't tell the truth. Sad.

Rainmaker
02-08-2017, 06:17 PM
His original premise is that Rusty is a Marxist.

He supports this premise by labeling the Frankfurt School as Marxist...which it did draw from some of Marx's ideas, but would more of neo-Marxist thought than what would typically be labeled Marxism today. MINO, if you will.

He then produces a popular internet-created, but mostly false and almost entirely twisted out of context, list that the so-called Frankfurt school apparently created to compare to Rusty's posts to prove that Rusty agrees with a fake list made from a mischaracterized school, that is not even a school,

So...which part of that premise is happening today?

Meh.

I see the hasbara troll routine is back to brigade the forum again. Obviously it was the reference to the Frankfurt school that triggered you, to immediately spring back into action and start responding to all my posts, with the pathetic intention to derail the discussion.

You might want to pass on to your handlers (at CTR) that It'd be more effective next time, if you first changed your screen name and pretended to be something else (that your not) for a while again. Sorry pal, your cover's already been blown on that one.

Rainmaker
02-08-2017, 06:28 PM
There is one part that I want to address, and it's the homosexual part. It's the one that I'm shocked by the most, because anyone here who is observant knows that I'm really not all that liberal when it comes to homosexuality.

Correct. Which is why Rainmaker caveated his observation with "virtually ALL".

you can see these trends reflected in virtually ALL of his posts. ....

I supposed that I'm only liberal "by default,"

You're not a liberal. You're a leftist zealot.

Bos Mutus
02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Meh.

I see the hasbara troll routine is back to brigade the forum again. Obviously it was the reference to the Frankfurt school that triggered you, to immediately spring back into action and start responding to all my posts, with the pathetic intention to derail the discussion.

You might want to pass on to your handlers (at CTR) that It'd be more effective next time, if you first changed your screen name and pretended to be something else (that your not) for a while again. Sorry pal, your cover's already been blown on that one.

Scary words from the forums biggest fake and liar. Someone's feelings got hurt. Pitiful.

Rusty Jones
02-08-2017, 06:33 PM
You're not a liberal. You're a leftist zealot.

Even someone who is only slightly left of center is distant enough from you to look like a "leftist zealot" when standing next to someone like you.

Rainmaker
02-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Someone's feelings got hurt. Pitiful.

Yup, sure did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7uyblt94M

Bos Mutus
02-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Agree. Godless communists have been at this for a 150+ years & the leftist agitator's have been trying to turn society on its head (with the teachings of progressivism's Frankfurt school) is nothing new.

But, what is new is the way ,in which they managed to use this foreign ideology to hijack the democratic party and transform it into a tool, used to destroy the lynchpins of the traditional institutions of our great Western European civilization.

But, the vermin jumped the shark when they got greedy & started denying objective reality (things like biological gender and race) & cramming it down the throat of Main-Steet USA, with the full force and effect of Obama's Hijacked government behind it.

The jig is up (whitey's woke) and now they don't know how to adapt, besides doubling down on the Full Retard, which only serves, to further drive them toward their ultimate demise (in our country)

Rainman shovels more bullshit per hour than a John Deere 410. Imagines boogeymen. No ones takes him seriously. Forum clown/village idiot.

Rainmaker
02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Forum clown/village idiot.

Stick to trolling your owner's huffpo blog, cuck. No one's buying it here.

Bos Mutus
02-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Stick to your owner's huffpo blog, cuck. No one's buying it here.

Rainman breaking out the tough-guy manly insults. He's a huge fraud with delusions of grandeur. What a loser.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 12:15 AM
I would say...one thing I've learned...is that the more you learn, think about, study anything...you almost always learn that there is so much more you don't know.

I think that's true of religion, politics, science, nature, really most topics....if you learn enough about them, you realize you don't know anything.

Atheist Bos Mutus previously referred to late-term murdered babies as "zygotes". Now says-no one loves Jesus more than him. Disgraceful!

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 01:46 AM
Atheist Bos Mutus previously referred to late-term murdered babies as "zygotes". Now says-no one loves Jesus more than him. Disgraceful!

Lol...unimaginative Rainman...misquotes and miss attributes old posts. Steals my post-style. Dishonest poster, poser. Can't produce phantom Fig tree posts. Liar.(1/2)

(2/2)Zygote is early cell. Rainman doesn't understand anything...makes up lies. Dumb

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Lol...unimaginative Rainman...misquotes and miss attributes old posts. Steals my post-style. Dishonest poster, poser. Can't produce phantom Fig tree posts. Liar.(1/2)

(2/2)Zygote is early cell. Rainman doesn't understand anything...makes up lies. Dumb

SJW Bos Mutus thought he could play both sides. But, Rainmaker REKT him and now he's double backing
& claims to know Christ.(1/2)

(2/2) Bos Mutus' actual God (Baal) must be pleased.

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 02:17 AM
SJW Bos Mutus thought he could play both sides.Rainmaker REKT him and now double backing
snake claims to know Christ.(1/2)

(2/2) Bos Mutus' actual God (Baal) must be pleased.

Rainman game is lame. Up late EST searching old fig tree posts. Can't produce, Caught in lie. Weak. It's not just me, lots of people saying the same.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 02:21 AM
Rainman game is lame. Up late EST searching old fig tree posts. Can't produce, Caught in lie. Weak.

Bend the knee Bos. days of virtue signaling-over. even your marxist G-d (Molcuck) can't save you from alt.right now. Repent!

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 03:19 AM
Bend the knee Bos. days of virtue signaling-over. even your marxist G-d (Molcuck) can't save you from alt.right now. Repent!

What a babbling idiot...secret signaling....projecting Cuck fantasy...alt.right soldier...lol..paranoid loon or phony troll.
? Either way...out of touch. Go to bed, boy, you're boring and silly.

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 10:37 AM

What's this new kick you're on with the word "signaling"? Is that the word of the week that the cult was taught as a put down to the opposition?

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 02:49 PM
What a babbling idiot...secret signaling....projecting Cuck fantasy...alt.right soldier...lol..paranoid loon or phony troll.
? Either way...out of touch. Go to bed, boy, you're boring and silly.

Weakling Bos Mutus doesn't have Stamina to continue. Mouth writes checks that ass can't cash. Low energy is a Big Problem. Losing badly

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 03:00 PM
What's this new kick you're on with the word "signaling"? Is that the word of the week that the cult was taught as a put down to the opposition?

At Rainmaker's weekly "alt.right" meeting they said, that the word 'signaling' Triggers Snowflakes. Right again! #winning

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 03:10 PM
At Rainmaker's weekly "alt.right" meeting they said, that the word 'signaling' Triggers Snowflakes. Right again! #winning

Sadly, I don't doubt this. More likely is that you pick up key words from Trump's (hail) tweets and run with them.

Honestly, in the context you use it, I have no idea what "signaling" means so if it's supposed to hit me in some negative way, it's not.

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Weakling Bos Mutus doesn't have Stamina to continue. Mouth writes checks that ass can't cash. Low energy is a Big Problem. Losing badly

Proven liar Rainman thinks he's internet hero. He's stupid. "oh your ass can't cash checks." Ha, such a loser. Total Flop

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Sadly, I don't doubt this. More likely is that you pick up key words from Trump's (hail) tweets and run with them.

Honestly, in the context you use it, I have no idea what "signaling" means so if it's supposed to hit me in some negative way, it's not.

Butt-hurt asshat Sandsjames BTFO. His Inferiority complex is justified. Stick to pot smoking and 'Dear White People' on Netflix

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 03:34 PM

Liar Rainman imagines MTF posters are enemy agents attacking him. Play-pretend internet hero. Total flake and phony.

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Butt-hurt asshat Sandsjames BTFO. Not sure what BTFO is...

His Inferiority complex is justified. Stick to pot smoking and 'Dear White People' on NetflixPot smoking, maybe...not sure what Dear White People is....

By the way...you realize your "Winning" comes from an aids infested drug dependent heathen, right? Everything you supposedly abhor?

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Liar Rainman imagines MTF posters are enemy agents attacking him. Play-pretend internet hero. Total flake and phony.

Fetus hating stem-cell-sucking Bos Mutus turns losing into a demonstration sport. So much fear and loathing of President Trump. Despicable!

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Fetus hating stem-cell-sucking Bos Mutus turns losing into a demonstration sport.

No one loves fetuses more than me. Thousands of people say so. Liar Rainman at it again.

So much Jewish fear and loathing of President Trump. Despicable!

Rainman first posts 'Jewish' thinking its an insult. Forgot he's not at his imaginary alt-rt meeting. Recants and edits post. Anti-semite and phony.

Mjölnir
02-09-2017, 04:05 PM
This is like reading bad tweets.

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 04:32 PM
This is like reading bad tweets.To be fair, it's simply following the example of the CiC. Insults in 140 characters or less...

Rusty Jones
02-09-2017, 04:38 PM
This is like reading bad tweets.

To be fair, it's simply following the example of the CiC. Insults in 140 characters or less...

Man, you both just fucked it up by speaking as though Bos and Rainmaker look equally bad.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 04:38 PM
no one loves Jesus more than me

Being not a Christian myself, I wouldn't claim to represent (speak for) Christians...having been one formerly, I can sometimes represent (describe) their beliefs with some accuracy.

another thing. Common Christian wisdom states that babies who die go to heaven by default. So, all these millions of abortions are really saving souls, who, if born and lived to maturity, would probably have a better than average chance of winding up in Hell.

Do we really want Hitler in heaven though? Maybe we aborted someone worse already...doing us and him a huge favor.

who would really care what they would be on this earth in this lifetime?

Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Gal 6:7 (RSV)

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Gal 6:7 (RSV)

Thank goodness we have you as such a fine example of Godliness.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 04:54 PM

Rainmaker is not the solution. He is the irritant.

http://www.godswork.org/encouragement176.htm

sandsjames
02-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Rainmaker is not the solution. He is the irritant.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Anti-semite and phony.

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you. - rev 3:9 (RSV)

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 05:15 PM

Liar Rainman doing serious research. Obviously frazzled. Still no fig tree post. Hilarious!

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Liar Rainman at it again.

If a child is 4 years old when it is determined he is the product of rape, can he then be killed?

if you feel a woman should be allowed to take the morning after pill if she is raped...you should still allow her to kill a 5 yr old child that she discovers is the product of rape.

I seem to recall an Old Testament verse where if someone causes pregnant mother to lose the baby...they don't get the same punishment as murder.

I don't think anyone is arguing that all life is the same...lest they get the death penalty for sanitizing their hands.

We also could not argue that they are not human...

no serious person would call this a "murder of a human being"

No one loves fetuses more than me.

SICK!

" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jer 1:5 (rsv)

Mjölnir
02-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Liar Rainman doing serious research. Obviously frazzled. Still no fig tree post. Hilarious!

Haiku? ? ? ?

Mjölnir
02-09-2017, 05:20 PM

Haiku? ? ? ?

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 05:22 PM
QUOTE=Bos Mutus;369795]No one loves fetuses more than me.

ha ha. Rainmain thinks he is the media...misquotes and takes posts out of context. Still just a Dishonest liar.

" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jer 1:5 (rsv)[/QUOTE]

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Haiku? ? ? ?

They do get into a kind of rhythm, huh.

Twitter is to Trump what Radio was to FDR and TV to JFK.

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Liar Rainman shreds 8th commandment. Tries to lecture others on Bible. Hypocrite

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 05:31 PM

Rainman is a vile human. No one sees godliness in a hateful liar. Pathetic.

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 05:32 PM
They do get into a kind of rhythm, huh.

Twitter is to Trump what Radio was to FDR and TV to JFK.

+1 & what this little masturbatory exercise here demonstrates is that It's nearly impossible to defend.

The man's showing his brilliance (at destroying these lying MSM idiots) because, the more he by-passes them, and the more he trolls them & goads their hatred..... The more he controls the narrative & the less relevant they become.

Bos Mutus
02-09-2017, 09:32 PM
yahoos wanna delegitimize the media??!!

The "media" delegitimized itself.

The corruption exposed at CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WPost, Politico, etc, with something like 45 of them getting caught red-handed colluding with the DNC to sway the primary for Hillary, and Donna Brazille's the only one forced to step down and all the polls methodology being proved rigged through statistical oversampling.......

we could go on and on and on..... But, the bias is so plainly obvious (to anyone but the most died in the wool leftist) what's been happening....

It's impossible to believe that anyone could STILL consider them to be anything But, illegitimate.

Dishonest liar Rainman has opinions on news outlets. Shocker! Who cares? No one!

Rainmaker
02-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Dishonest liar Rainman has opinions on news outlets. Shocker! Who cares? No one!

Awww bless! We see snowflakes' still triggered huh?

Don't worry bos. You'll probably feel better after mommy, let's you rest up on Shabbat.

Bos Mutus
02-10-2017, 04:40 AM
Awww bless! We see snowflakes' still triggered huh?

Don't worry bos. You'll probably feel better after mommy, let's you rest up on Shabbat.

Anti-Semite Rainman assumes implying Judaism is insult. Bos not Jewish, but not insulted. Liar Rainman fails again. Pathetic

Rainmaker
02-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Anti-Semite Rainman assumes implying Judaism is insult. Bos not Jewish, but not insulted. Liar Rainman fails again. Pathetic

What's pathetic is you hiding behind your "anti-semite" bs, to try and shut down any discussion (that exposes your own agenda). Like rusty's race card, it's played out . & no use denying that your wife made you convert shlomo. Everyone knows that they wear the pants in their families.

Bos Mutus
02-10-2017, 02:23 PM
What's pathetic is you hiding behind your "anti-semite" bs, to try and shut down any discussion (that exposes your own bigotry). Like rusty's race card, it's played out . &

Biggest troll in forum history Rainman spends years filling posts with labels...now crying for "discussion." Poor baby!

besides Everyone knows, that your wife made you convert shlomo. They wear the pants in those families.

Rainman still can't understand that being accused of converting to Judiasm is only an insult at the imaginary alt-rt meeting. What a anti-Semitic dope