PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 12:11 PM
Let's do an over/under on how long before Trump resigns or is removed for breaking laws.

Also, over/under on how many cabinet members resign/are fired before the 6 month point.

I'm going with 9 months for Trump and 7 for the number of cabinet members quitting/being fired within 6 months.

Rainmaker
01-31-2017, 01:15 PM
Let's do an over/under on how long before Trump resigns or is removed for breaking laws.

Also, over/under on how many cabinet members resign/are fired before the 6 month point.

I'm going with 9 months for Trump and 7 for the number of cabinet members quitting/being fired within 6 months.

Congrats snowflake. You've made to the "Bargaining" Stage!

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 01:32 PM
Congrats snowflake. You've made to the "Bargaining" Stage!

Thanks, buttercup.

Rainmaker
01-31-2017, 04:28 PM
Thanks, buttercup.

Dream on Nancy..... But, Rainmaker'd say the odds of God-emporer Trump getting impeached (or resigning), for making examples out of insubordination from crying bitch, Clinton-Bush-Obama ass-kissing- career, anti-American bureaucrats (that refuse to enforce the laws)......Is gonna be roughly......... statistically ZERO.

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 05:42 PM
Dream on Nancy..... But, Rainmaker'd say the odds of God-emporer Trump getting impeached (or resigning), for making examples out of insubordination from crying bitch, Clinton-Bush-Obama ass-kissing- career, anti-American bureaucrats (that refuse to enforce the laws)......Is gonna be roughly......... statistically ZERO.

Most of the policies of the Trumptatorship will be deemed illegal. Even if they aren't, there are at least 3 members of the Senate on the GOP side who aren't gonna play along, rendering Das Furor impotent after we get past the initial shock and awe.

His cabinet are going to resign because he doesn't consult anyone (or even notify them) about major policy changes. His little house mouse Miller will end up in prison...

Rainmaker
01-31-2017, 06:06 PM
Most of the policies of the Trumptatorship will be deemed illegal. Even if they aren't, there are at least 3 members of the Senate on the GOP side who aren't gonna play along, rendering Das Furor impotent after we get past the initial shock and awe.

His cabinet are going to resign because he doesn't consult anyone (or even notify them) about major policy changes. His little house mouse Miller will end up in prison...

hahahhahahhahah......How long till one of you numb-nuts starts up a thread about the demise of the Dumbo-crat party? Because, this time last year most of you geniuses were calling his campaign and by extension the GOP over.

Yet, Here we are only 10 days in & already HMFIC PRESIDENT TRUMP'S forced the Dems to lay their cards on the table.

We've got Cuck Joomer (fake crying with the Moslems in a Hijab) and the rest of the Dems threatening to Obstruct everything that the people's duly elected representative was put in place to do.

Hell He's even got Jimmy Hoffa singin his praises!

A bunch of Soros-funded, Violent snowflakes, blocking airport entrances, so that 1000's of hard-working American's (that can't afford to take off 24-7 to "protest") have their flights delayed. & Hollyweird feminist skanks ranting about their bloody tampon's getting taxed while, grabbing their own pussies ain't gonna be helping their cause none.

Doesn't bode too well for 2018 bitches.

The Hillary Shills in the media, been totally exposed and now getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, to the point that NBC now wants to be the next Fox news. Leftist Meltdown's on full display.

So. Guess what Dip-shits.....It's time to get on board the Trump train or YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 06:36 PM
hahahhahahhahah......How long till one of you numb-nuts starts up a thread about the demise of the Dumbo-crat party? Because, this time last year most of you geniuses were calling his campaign and by extension the GOP over.

Yet, Here we are only 10 days in & already HMFIC PRESIDENT TRUMP'S forced the Dems to lay their cards on the table.

We've got Cuck Joomer (fake crying with the Moslems in a Hijab) and the rest of the Dems threatening to Obstruct everything that the people's duly elected representative was put in place to do.

Hell He's even got Jimmy Hoffa singin his praises!

A bunch of Soros-funded, Violent snowflakes, blocking airport entrances, so that 1000's of hard-working American's (that can't afford to take off 24-7 to "protest") have their flights delayed. & Hollyweird feminist skanks ranting about their bloody tampon's getting taxed while, grabbing their own pussies ain't gonna be helping their cause none.

Doesn't bode too well for 2018 bitches.

The Hillary Shills in the media, been totally exposed and now getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, to the point that NBC now wants to be the Fox news. Leftist Meltdown's on full display.

So. Guess what Dip-shits.....It's time to get on board the Trump train or YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

6 months...9 tops. Feel free to throw this back in my face at that point.

I remember back when people were saying the Dems were failing because they are unable to see their failures and mistakes (this was very recent, BTDubs)...and now the...I hesitate to call it the Republican or the GOP...the Trumpasauras party and all their supporters (including you) are making the exact same mistake in completely disassociating from the concerns of the other side.

The countdown is on...180-270 days...count on it sweet cheeks.

Ohhh...and as far as Mexico paying us back for the wall, I saw a very valid point from George Lopez about that....Mexican's will never pay someone back when they owe money.

garhkal
01-31-2017, 06:44 PM

And why would Trump resign or be impeached, in this short of a time, when obama EVEN TILL HIS LAST day was still screwing over the country and was practically immune to being impeached?!

How so? His immigration halt is fully in keeping with title 8 section 1182.

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2017/01/29/ban-muslims-others-already-u-s-law-8-u-s-code-1182/#sthash.hMxcTM0G.dpbs

His border wall was already approved many years back but was never funded (Reagan was promised a wall from Congress if he signed amnesty).

His signing of the pipelines weren't in anyway illegal..

SO what exactly is it you see him doing that is?

Rainmaker
01-31-2017, 10:00 PM
The countdown is on...180-270 days...count on it sweet cheeks.

Tic-Toc

Ohhh...and as far as Mexico paying us back for the wall, I saw a very valid point from George Lopez about that....

Fuck George Lopez and his Anti-white Propaganda that's masquerading as comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5DqTJz9zFk

America's still waiting on that little sawed off, fat hypocrite puto, to pack his bags and get the out!

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 11:12 PM
Tic-Toc

Fuck George Lopez and his Anti-white Propaganda that's masquerading as comedy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5DqTJz9zFk Yeah...good thing there aren't any other comedians who have existed based on racial comedy...ahem...Don Rickles...ahem...

America's still waiting on that little sawed off, fat hypocrite puto, to pack his bags and get the out!Get out of where? His country of citizenship? Glad to see you've clarified that it's not just illegals you have a problem with...it's all non-Euro, even if they are citizens...Hail The Donald...

sandsjames
01-31-2017, 11:15 PM
And why would Trump resign or be impeached, in this short of a time, when obama EVEN TILL HIS LAST day was still screwing over the country and was practically immune to being impeached?!

How so? His immigration halt is fully in keeping with title 8 section 1182.

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2017/01/29/ban-muslims-others-already-u-s-law-8-u-s-code-1182/#sthash.hMxcTM0G.dpbs

His border wall was already approved many years back but was never funded (Reagan was promised a wall from Congress if he signed amnesty).

His signing of the pipelines weren't in anyway illegal..

SO what exactly is it you see him doing that is?

Give it 6-9 months...then get back to me. He's on a self destructive media tour right now...soon enough he'll vote himself off the island. Be sure to tune in this evening for the new reality show "Pick a Supreme Court Justice"...I wonder if we'll get to vote live online...

Rainmaker
02-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Get out of where? His country of citizenship? Glad to see you've clarified that it's not just illegals you have a problem with...it's all non-Euro, even if they are citizens...Hail The Donald...

Well Lopez is the one, who said he was gonna "go back to Mexico" if President Trump was elected. So, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.....

He's just another of the many liberal hacks , hiding behind a thin veil of "comedy", so they can spew their anti-white bs.

Same with Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Maher, Amy Schumer, SNL crew and co.

Rainmaker
02-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Give it 6-9 months...then get back to me. He's on a self destructive media tour right now...soon enough he'll vote himself off the island. ...

Don't hold your breath. As you may remember, a few months ago you were trying to persuade us that Donald Trump was secretly a Hillary plant (designed to guarantee her election).

Seriously man. How 'bout instead of you hypnotizing yourself every morning with the MSNBC propaganda machine , you tried actually giving the man a chance?

Instead, you seem to be, hoping for him to fail...... so you don't become a confirmed moron.

sandsjames
02-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Instead, you seem to be, hoping for him to fail...... so you don't become a confirmed moron.This is where your wrong. My dislike of him has nothing to do with his policies or wanting them to fail. I agree with much of what he says...just as I agree with much of what you say.

My issue, as it is with you, is all about the delivery. He's a child. He's a caricature of himself which is hard to understand because there's no normal version of him to compare him to.

And, unfortunately, he's setting up the next election to be dominated by the Democrats...just as Obama's attitude set up this one to be dominated by Conservatives...though Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump's strength will end up being his ultimate weakness...there will be a point where he's unable to get what he wants because he can't get the votes and he'll go over the top and cross the line.

Rainmaker
02-01-2017, 07:42 PM
This is where your wrong. My dislike of him has nothing to do with his policies or wanting them to fail. I agree with much of what he says...just as I agree with much of what you say.

My issue, as it is with you, is all about the delivery. He's a child. He's a caricature of himself which is hard to understand because there's no normal version of him to compare him to.

And, unfortunately, he's setting up the next election to be dominated by the Democrats...just as Obama's attitude set up this one to be dominated by Conservatives...though Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump's strength will end up being his ultimate weakness...there will be a point where he's unable to get what he wants because he can't get the votes and he'll go over the top and cross the line.

IOW you're butthurt because he's not PC enough.

Typical libtard logic.

Same type of mindset that prevents us from controlling our borders because Jihadists & narco traffickers might get mad.

Sheez. Talk about Cognitive Dissonance.

The guy's kicking ass and taking names & you're still standing around whining about feelings.

Your internal programming won't let you see what's taking place right before your eyes.

That's why you've gotten it completely and totally WRONG for the last 18 months.

sandsjames
02-01-2017, 08:12 PM
IOW you're butthurt because he's not PC enough.

Typical libtard logic.

Same type of pussy mindset that prevents us from controlling our borders because Jihadists & narco traffickers might get mad.

Sheez. Talk about Cognitive Dissonance.

The guy's fucking kicking ass and taking names & your still standing around holding your ass, from the fucking Obama gave it & whining about feelings.

Your internal programming won't let you see what's taking place right before your eyes.

That's why you've gotten it completely and totally WRONG for the last 18 months.

The problem with people like you and like the President is you think that there's no way to be non-PC without being an ass. You can be non-PC and still be likable. History here, however, with you shows that you can't distinguish between the two.

If Trump and his minions had been a little smarter and a little more methodical about the ban, they could have had much more support AND accomplished the same thing. Of course, Trumpler (hail) doesn't think he needs support from anyone...and that'll be the downfall.

Rainmaker
02-01-2017, 08:17 PM
The problem with people like you and like the President is you think that there's no way to be non-PC without being an ass. You can be non-PC and still be likable. History here, however, with you shows that you can't distinguish between the two.

If Trump and his minions had been a little smarter and a little more methodical about the ban, they could have had much more support AND accomplished the same thing. Of course, Trumpler (hail) doesn't think he needs support from anyone...and that'll be the downfall.

They have plenty of support. Everyone you talk to is perfectly fine with it.

Trump did what he had to do.

Obama admin had 2000 "refugees" set to come in this weekend , supposedly "vetted" in a failed state.

The only people upset about this, are CNN and some paid anarchists.

You're still letting fake news outlets, like morning cuck define your reality for you.

Get your head out of your ass sandsjames!, The train's leaving the station!!!

sandsjames
02-01-2017, 08:33 PM
You're still letting fake news outlets, like morning cuck define your reality for you.

"Fake news", yes...glad to see you're on board with your ruler. They say dogs start to resemble their owners.

I hope that Trump's immigration policy gets fully implemented and works for the long run. I am in no hurry to let any refugees in from any country we deem a threat to national security. I'm on board with greatly increasing border security (though I'll say again that Mexico aint payin' for no wall). The worry is that The Donald gets in his own way. I know his followers...I mean supporters...love the rhetoric...but that's only going to carry him for so long.

Mjölnir
02-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Let's calm down on personal insults etc.

Disagree, you don't have to be disagreeable.

sandsjames
02-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Disagree, you don't have to be disagreeable.

Exactly...this is the entire point I'm trying to make. I'm glad to see you side with me. If Trump wasn't so disagreeable he'd get more people on board.

Because we see eye to eye on this, I'll assume your warning was for RM?

garhkal
02-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Since you were the one calling RM a dog, i think that warning was YOUR way Sand...

Mjölnir
02-02-2017, 08:23 AM
Everyone should take a step back from name calling / insults ...

sandsjames
02-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Since you were the one calling RM a dog, i think that warning was YOUR way Sand...

I never said that...didn't happen.