PDA

View Full Version : MTF Trend Conservative???

garhkal
11-01-2016, 03:09 AM
With as liberal as this site seems to be going (but then again so is obama taking the military itself that way), i am unsure we will see 'a new dawn' to hold out hope for..

MikeKerriii
11-02-2016, 02:06 AM
With as liberal as this site seems to be going (but then again so is obama taking the military itself that way), i am unsure we will see 'a new dawn' to hold out hope for..

As liberal as this site seems to be? WTF? You can saay idiotic BS here that would normally only be allowed on sites like the Daily stormer or of a KKK site not many site allow open racism, anti- semitism and neo-nazi propaganda like this one does. The crazies are the reason that I now mostly now post on Ralleypoint. I know you prefer an echo chamber but this will likely never be one.

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 06:54 AM
As liberal as this site seems to be? WTF? You can saay idiotic BS here that would normally only be allowed on sites like the Daily stormer or of a KKK site not many site allow open racism, anti- semitism and neo-nazi propaganda like this one does. The crazies are the reason that I now mostly now post on Ralleypoint. I know you prefer an echo chamber but this will likely never be one.

MTF definitely trends conservative.

MTF is far from a spinoff KKK site nor have I in the last 3 years allowed neo-Nazi propaganda. Point/counterpoint discussions on race relations take place with heated and partisan positions from both sides of the spectrum. Some views / opinions do come across racists, others appear to be anti-religion, anti-government or anti-white. The goal is not to censor discussion ... but to promote a healthy back and forth discussion ...

Rainmaker
11-02-2016, 12:59 PM

Trends Conservative??!! WTF man? Seriously.

Pick any fookin' article you want generated by this .gov/media/ leftist agitprop site........ and it's all BS!

Today's headlines:

"DoD: Protections for transgender youth apply to all facilities, programs"

"The military may relax recruiting standards for fitness and pot use"

"Pentagon OKs general's rent-free living courtesy of defense contractor"

"Special ops troops say the next president needs to give them more people or less work"

90% of the "articles" on Military times is propaganda, designed to achieve the paradigm shift that we need to be far more "inclusive" of women, minorities, illegal aliens, trans people, etc. etc... all coming at the expense of White Men.

About the only thing they've succeeded in doing is wasting pallets of cash & turning everything into a FUBAR and making this watered-down military just as dysfunctional as the rest of the federal government.

It really boggles the mind. Jeeze, what on Earth would it take for you guys to say that it "Trends Liberal"?

The entire corrupt 'upper management' responsible for this shit-show of graft needs to be shit-canned, charged, tried and jailed. It's time to clean this up and DRAIN THE SWAMP!

MikeKerriii
11-02-2016, 02:07 PM

MTF is far from a spinoff KKK site nor have I in the last 3 years allowed neo-Nazi propaganda. Point/counterpoint discussions on race relations take place with heated and partisan positions from both sides of the spectrum. Some views / opinions do come across racists, others appear to be anti-religion, anti-government or anti-white. The goal is not to censor discussion ... but to promote a healthy back and forth discussion ...

The site tend conservative, abut it does allo things that would normally only be allowed on a far right extremist site.

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 02:34 PM

Pick any fookin' article you want generated by this .gov/media/ leftist agitprop site........ and it's all BS!

MTF, where we rarely discuss articles published by Military Times. I would say about 3/4 of the users trend conservative.

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Split the posts to create a new thread on the ideological trend of MTF.

Deviated pretty far from the point of the original thread.

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
The site tend conservative, abut it does allo things that would normally only be allowed on a far right extremist site.

I don't think allowing differing opinions would categorize it as a far right extremist site. If you want to categorize3 every opinion you don't agree with as extremist, you may be going a bit far.

sparks82
11-02-2016, 02:45 PM

Today's headlines:

"DoD: Protections for transgender youth apply to all facilities, programs"

"The military may relax recruiting standards for fitness and pot use"

"Pentagon OKs general's rent-free living courtesy of defense contractor"

"Special ops troops say the next president needs to give them more people or less work"

90% of the "articles" on Military times is propaganda, designed to achieve the paradigm shift that we need to be far more "inclusive" of women, minorities, illegal aliens, trans people, etc. etc... all coming at the expense of White Men.

About the only thing they've succeeded in doing is wasting pallets of cash & turning everything into a FUBAR and making this watered-down military just as dysfunctional as the rest of the federal government.

It really boggles the mind. Jeeze, what on Earth would it take for you guys to say that it "Trends Liberal"?

The entire corrupt 'upper management' responsible for this shit-show of graft needs to be shit-canned, charged, tried and jailed. It's time to clean this up and DRAIN THE SWAMP!

If you pulled your head out of your ass for five minutes and read the post - the thread is about this FORUM being conservative or liberal. Not militarytimes.com. THIS forum. The headline says "MTF Conservative." MTF is Military Times Forum. I know it's hard for you to comprehend things but if you would actually read things before you post, it might be helpful to discussions.

Rainmaker
11-02-2016, 03:23 PM
If you pulled your head out of your ass for five minutes and read the post - the thread is about this FORUM being conservative or liberal. Not militarytimes.com. THIS forum.

Okay Mr. Tough Guy..... Do you kiss your mother with that filthy potty mouth of yours?

sparks82
11-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Okay Mr. Tough Guy..... Do you kiss your mother with that filthy potty mouth of yours?

Not a tough guy - tough woman perhaps.

No I don't kiss my mother at all. I'm not five.

And have you missed my many other posts where I swear? I swear all the time. So what? Still didn't answer the question which means that you apparently do have your head up your ass...or Trump's.

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Can we steer it back to the topic vice trading barbs.

tks

garhkal
11-02-2016, 07:48 PM

Come again? So cause this site lets people actually say what they want with little censoring, you think that makes it conservative as heck?
Sorry, but the reason I see it as liberally bent is
A) the large # of articles/news stories supporting liberal POV, while we rarely if ever get one doing the same to support a conservative POV
B) the larger # of posters who support those liberal POVs (such as you MK). First off a conservative sight doesn't have to be like the KKK or Daily Stormer. But rants like yours do seem to be prevalent when someone like me has posted pro conservative links..

Which to me makes it more middle of the road but still overall the site as a whole leans left imo.

If you pulled your head out of your ass for five minutes and read the post - the thread is about this FORUM being conservative or liberal. Not militarytimes.com. THIS forum. The headline says "MTF Conservative." MTF is Military Times Forum. I know it's hard for you to comprehend things but if you would actually read things before you post, it might be helpful to discussions.

BUT without the mil times site itself, the forums wouldn't exist. Along with a # of articles THEY DO publish to get threads here..

Mjölnir
11-02-2016, 07:52 PM
BUT without the mil times site itself, the forums wouldn't exist. Along with a # of articles THEY DO publish to get threads here..

Used to be that way, not really any more.

IMO, I think Gannett has for the most part forgotten about MTF. It is still paid for ... but maybe for only a few more months.

Rainmaker
11-03-2016, 11:56 AM
maybe for only a few more months.

Just say the word Commander.......Rainmaker's ready to activate the MTF COOP contingency plan....

http://m.imgur.com/265IfaU?r

Mjölnir
11-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Just say the word Commander.......Rainmaker's ready to activate the MTF COOP contingency plan....

http://m.imgur.com/265IfaU?r

If it goes belly up, I wouldn't mind keeping a dialogue going ...

That said, was thinking of setting up a CHATTZ chat room on election night ... that could be interesting.