PDA

View Full Version : Grab Them By The P***y

Mjölnir
10-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Well, then there was this ... the grabbing part is at about 1:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8U0IaMsRf4

http://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/02/26/7bf812c4-1b7a-419e-a95b-f7c170adca85/thumbnail/620x350/4a191b83689c8ef602378c39dea737ae/2016-generic-vote-buttons.jpg

sandsjames
10-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Well, then there was this ... the grabbing part is at about 1:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8U0IaMsRf4

http://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/02/26/7bf812c4-1b7a-419e-a95b-f7c170adca85/thumbnail/620x350/4a191b83689c8ef602378c39dea737ae/2016-generic-vote-buttons.jpg

The dude is an idiot but there's only one thing I think about this...Who fucking cares? Can any of you tell me that you've never made similar comments or worse? I'm sorry to have to explain this to people but guys like to brag when they are around other guys. If comments like this were the baseline for success then we'd all be screwed!

waveshaper2
10-09-2016, 04:24 PM
In my simple mind Bill Clinton, Trump, and Bill Cosby have one thing in common. I would recommend that all females wear something like this if they expect to be in close proximity to any of these predators.
https://static-2.gumroad.com/res/gumroad/8303278421649/asset_previews/547fa9e180e4bb74a2b993e2cd12c739/retina/bella_20_2B_20canvas__yellow_flat_20front_mockup.p ng

sandsjames
10-09-2016, 04:34 PM
In my simple mind Bill Clinton, Trump, and Bill Cosby have one thing in common. I would recommend that all females wear something like this if they expect to be in close proximity to any of these predators.
https://static-2.gumroad.com/res/gumroad/8303278421649/asset_previews/547fa9e180e4bb74a2b993e2cd12c739/retina/bella_20_2B_20canvas__yellow_flat_20front_mockup.p ng

You've never talked about women when you're around other guys, in a way that the "elites" would find offensive? Really?

waveshaper2
10-09-2016, 05:04 PM
You've never talked about women when you're around other guys, in a way that the "elites" would find offensive? Really?
Sure I've done the locker room banter, things like; that girl has nice tits, azz, etc and I wouldn't mind hooking up with her etc but I've never been part of conversations about openly sexually assaulting females ie; grabbing/groping their pu$$y, tits, etc. In fact I've been involved in a couple situations were I witnessed guys sexually assaulting females (including even-hookers/juicy girls) and those guys doing the assaulting/grabbing/groping got an immediate beat down. The first time I can remember responding this way to a sexual assault (I didn't even know what sexual assault was in 1971)was when I was in the 7th grade. Four of my classmates were holding down a young girl and feeling her up and she was screaming for help. Me and two of my friends went to her aid and got in a good ole fashion smack down with these four boys.

Rainmaker
10-09-2016, 06:16 PM

This should be a non issue because 99% of us straight men have jokingly talked this way about a hot woman at one time or another in our lives.

It's yet another distraction so that the operatives within the Hypocritical Jewish Media can feign outrage, instead of talking about the latest round of her damning email leaks.

Where was their indignation ( universally calling for a resignation) when President Clinton stuck a Cigar in a 21 year old Intern and sent her home with his cum on the front of her dress?

sandsjames
10-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Sure I've done the locker room banter, things like; that girl has nice tits, azz, etc and I wouldn't mind hooking up with her etc but I've never been part of conversations about openly sexually assaulting females ie; grabbing/groping their pu$$y, tits, etc. In fact I've been involved in a couple situations were I witnessed guys sexually assaulting females (including even-hookers/juicy girls) and those guys doing the assaulting/grabbing/groping got an immediate beat down. The first time I can remember responding this way to a sexual assault (I didn't even know what sexual assault was in 1971)was when I was in the 7th grade. Four of my classmates were holding down a young girl and feeling her up and she was screaming for help. Me and two of my friends went to her aid and got in a good ole fashion smack down with these four boys.

Holier than thou, I guess.

Mjölnir
10-09-2016, 08:57 PM
I would agree, most men have probably made a comment about a woman's appearance and wanting to hook up with her or engaged in "locker room talk"; I haven't said anything like this since I was about 21 or 22 ... I kind of outgrew it. A couple of points where that is not this situation:

1. There is a distinct difference between referring to a desire to hook up with someone and essentially saying you lack the ability to avoid forcibly kissing and/or groping someone ... y'know ... without consent.

2. I expect locker room talk from adolescents and young men old enough to be in a typical locker room. From a man in his sixties (10 or so years ago) it shows me an incredible immaturity if it is 'just talk' or an impulse control/judgement issue if he meant it. Either one is not something I want in the President.

3. Bill Clinton (WJC). While I find WJC's interactions with the young intern in the Oval Office inappropriate and repugnant and I would even argue was an abuse of his position of authority, the intern was a consenting adult. Based on everything I have read about the incident over the years, I have seen nothing to suggest she was forced, coerced or pressured. Now, there are other women who have accused WJC of assault or outright rape. His 92 Presidential campaign had paid staffers working to bury (or in HRC's words "destroy") these stories. This is where I think HRC has a narrow lane to use this issue ... she is on record saying every victim of sexual assault deserves to be "heard, believed, and supported", far from the sum of her actions when the alleged perpetrator was her husband.

So, why care. If this was an issue from when he was in college, his twenties I would probably not care. While 10 years ago is a long time, this shows a big level of immaturity and poor judgement that I think people should care about. Should it define how they vote, that is really up to them.

Mjölnir
10-09-2016, 08:59 PM
And I think this is the best thread title ... ever.

I heard the story while driving and said to my wife ... eternal HRC and DJT ... this election is going to screw us, but we can go down laughing.

sandsjames
10-10-2016, 03:24 AM
I would agree, most men have probably made a comment about a woman's appearance and wanting to hook up with her or engaged in "locker room talk"; I haven't said anything like this since I was about 21 or 22 ... I kind of outgrew it. A couple of points where that is not this situation:

1. There is a distinct difference between referring to a desire to hook up with someone and essentially saying you lack the ability to avoid forcibly kissing and/or groping someone ... y'know ... without consent.

2. I expect locker room talk from adolescents and young men old enough to be in a typical locker room. From a man in his sixties (10 or so years ago) it shows me an incredible immaturity if it is 'just talk' or an impulse control/judgement issue if he meant it. Either one is not something I want in the President.

3. Bill Clinton (WJC). While I find WJC's interactions with the young intern in the Oval Office inappropriate and repugnant and I would even argue was an abuse of his position of authority, the intern was a consenting adult. Based on everything I have read about the incident over the years, I have seen nothing to suggest she was forced, coerced or pressured. Now, there are other women who have accused WJC of assault or outright rape. His 92 Presidential campaign had paid staffers working to bury (or in HRC's words "destroy") these stories. This is where I think HRC has a narrow lane to use this issue ... she is on record saying every victim of sexual assault deserves to be "heard, believed, and supported", far from the sum of her actions when the alleged perpetrator was her husband.

So, why care. If this was an issue from when he was in college, his twenties I would probably not care. While 10 years ago is a long time, this shows a big level of immaturity and poor judgement that I think people should care about. Should it define how they vote, that is really up to them.

Yeah, since your early 20s...I don't buy it for a second, though I'm sure you don't care. I made a joke in the office the other day about having to rub up against old ladies in the grocery store line to give them a thrill. It was all in jest and there is much more context to the conversation that was happening, but it was a joke. Would some claim it was inappropriate because it alluded to assaulting old ladies? Sure they would...would there be some who say I fantasize about assaulting old ladies? Some would. They'd be wrong, but they would say it. Those who like me and know me would understand the context. Those how dislike me and, say, were opposed to me running for office, would turn it in to me saying something "DEPLORABLE".

I don't give a shit, though. Let the wife of one of the most abusive, misogynistic, (second probably only to JFK) make it seem like it's a big deal. I'm watching the debate right now and can't even stand looking at her smug face. I wish she was running against someone who had a chance of beating her.

sandsjames
10-10-2016, 03:25 AM
And I think this is the best thread title ... ever.

I heard the story while driving and said to my wife ... eternal HRC and DJT ... this election is going to screw us, but we can go down laughing.

What you should have been laughing about is the Wag the Dog of the story.

Bos Mutus
10-10-2016, 03:48 AM
It's silly season.

Kinda funny watching all these other dudes acting so shocked and appalled....gimme a break.

Rainmaker
10-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Hillary just got schlonged.

Mjölnir
10-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Yeah, since your early 20s...I don't buy it for a second, though I'm sure you don't care.

Joined a church at 24, turned my life around, just not in a "Hail Xenu" sort of way.

I made a joke in the office the other day about having to rub up against old ladies in the grocery store line to give them a thrill. It was all in jest and there is much more context to the conversation that was happening, but it was a joke. Would some claim it was inappropriate because it alluded to assaulting old ladies? Sure they would...would there be some who say I fantasize about assaulting old ladies? Some would. They'd be wrong, but they would say it. Those who like me and know me would understand the context. Those how dislike me and, say, were opposed to me running for office, would turn it in to me saying something "DEPLORABLE".

I think you are mixing making a joke, and what the audio seems to have captured. I don't 'know' you, but based on what I know of you, I don't think that puts you in the same ball park, league or same game as what we are talking about. As I said earlier ... there is a big difference between "wow, she is hot and I'd like to get with her", or "I had to rub up on that lady in the grocery to get by, probably made her day" to

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

I don't give a shit, though. Let the wife of one of the most abusive, misogynistic, (second probably only to JFK) make it seem like it's a big deal. I'm watching the debate right now and can't even stand looking at her smug face. I wish she was running against someone who had a chance of beating her.

And there you have a great point. I don't like this from DJT, but I am not frothing at the mouth angry unlike many people. While I don't hold HRC accountable for the actions of her husband and many of those frothing mad will tell you we shouldn't, it is too easy to point out to their silence that HRC ran the 'bimbo squad' of the 92 campaign, that she went on national TV to call Gennifer Flowers a liar (turns out she was telling the truth), same thing with Paula Jones, same thing with Monica Lewinsky; then there is the whole laughing about how she got a good plea deal for a guy who raped a 12-year old.

Trump says really, REALLY stupid things, Clinton has done some really terrible things. Neither should be the President, unfortunately one of them (likely she) will be. It is really unfortunate, hopefully the ship will right itself in 4 years.

I don't like her, not going to vote for her, but also not going to vote for Trump, principle prohibits it.

Mjölnir
10-10-2016, 07:58 AM
What you should have been laughing about is the Wag the Dog of the story.

And that is kind of the crux of it. The entertainment distracts from the lack of quality in either candidate and from the bigger issues that are out there.

Mjölnir
10-10-2016, 10:17 AM
Hillary just got schlonged.

I just got done watching it, I would say that DJT did a lot better in this debate.

The "you'd be in jail" comeback was pretty funny.

sandsjames
10-10-2016, 01:24 PM
No matter how you feel about MSNBC and Mika on "Morning Joe", she is absolutely nailing it right now about the fake "outrage" about Trump's statements right now.

garhkal
10-10-2016, 06:31 PM
And there you have a great point. I don't like this from DJT, but I am not frothing at the mouth angry unlike many people. While I don't hold HRC accountable for the actions of her husband and many of those frothing mad will tell you we shouldn't, it is too easy to point out to their silence that HRC ran the 'bimbo squad' of the 92 campaign, that she went on national TV to call Gennifer Flowers a liar (turns out she was telling the truth), same thing with Paula Jones, same thing with Monica Lewinsky; then there is the whole laughing about how she got a good plea deal for a guy who raped a 12-year old.

While yes, hillary didn't do those sexual assaults, she has
A) gone after those who made the accusations
AND B) defended a suspected rapist..

Trump says really, REALLY stupid things, Clinton has done some really terrible things. Neither should be the President, unfortunately one of them (likely she) will be. It is really unfortunate, hopefully the ship will right itself in 4 years.

I don't like her, not going to vote for her, but also not going to vote for Trump, principle prohibits it.

So who will you vote for then? Jill Stein or the libertarian Gary Johnson?

I just got done watching it, I would say that DJT did a lot better in this debate.

The "you'd be in jail" comeback was pretty funny.

And as many predicted, the media shill debate moderators seemed in the corner for hillary. Consistently interrupting and in some spots even arguing with trump, but not doing ANY of that to hillary..

No matter how you feel about MSNBC and Mika on "Morning Joe", she is absolutely nailing it right now about the fake "outrage" about Trump's statements right now.

And i give her two thumbs up for it!

Bos Mutus
10-11-2016, 04:58 AM
I'm not familiar with the story of Hillary defending a rapist....but in general principle, I don't fault an attorneys doing their jobs in defending undesirable clients....I'm generally of the mind that defending scum actually protects the rights of all of us.

sandsjames
10-11-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm not familiar with the story of Hillary defending a rapist....but in general principle, I don't fault an attorneys doing their jobs in defending undesirable clients....I'm generally of the mind that defending scum actually protects the rights of all of us.

He's talking about her husband...

Bos Mutus
10-11-2016, 11:41 AM
He's talking about her husband...

No, he brought up a case where she was the attorney defending a man accused of raping a 12 yr old girl.

sandsjames
10-11-2016, 01:30 PM
No, he brought up a case where she was the attorney defending a man accused of raping a 12 yr old girl.

Oh...guess I missed that.

Rainmaker
10-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Oh...guess I missed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

"I thought you should know"

sandsjames
10-11-2016, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

"I thought you should know"

No...I'm well aware of this case, where a lawyer does what a lawyer does. My misunderstanding was simply about what Garhkal was referring to.

Mjölnir
10-11-2016, 04:56 PM

Not sure. Maybe Johnson, but his recent lack of knowledge on foreign policy worries me. I may not cast a vote in the Presidential race.

Mjölnir
10-11-2016, 04:59 PM

HRC was assigned as the public defender, she vehemently defended her client ... as she should have done; that was her job.

No...I'm well aware of this case, where a lawyer does what a lawyer does.

I have done many distasteful things in my military service ... the most being to take a human life. Enemy or not, killing someone is & should be hard on the psyche. To this day I do not laugh nor joke about it ... My issue with her on the rape case issue is not her doing her job, but her laughing about the circumstances years later.

Bos Mutus
10-11-2016, 05:42 PM
HRC was assigned as the public defender, she vehemently defended her client ... as she should have done; that was her job.

That was my point. People seem to bringing this up as some kind of evidence that she's a hypocrite or something....whatever, maybe she is, but not because of this.

There is a local race around here where one candidate is basically slamming the other for being a defense lawyer...implying he's sleazy because of that and loves crime, etc. So, that's what put this on my mind...I disagree with those ads, and I believe the bar association had some words for him about his ads being an insult to the legal profession, etc....kind of what made this situation stick out to me

I don't know what the laughing was all about...haven't seen it...probably some context to it, I imagine.

Rainmaker
10-11-2016, 06:19 PM
No matter how you feel about MSNBC and Mika

Rainmaker feels like, he'd like to grab Mika by the pussy!

sparks82
10-11-2016, 08:51 PM
The dude is an idiot but there's only one thing I think about this...Who fucking cares? Can any of you tell me that you've never made similar comments or worse? I'm sorry to have to explain this to people but guys like to brag when they are around other guys. If comments like this were the baseline for success then we'd all be screwed!

I know very few men who talk like this and I have been in male dominated units. I was in a combat en bn and an infantry brigade. I have heard some comments but the ones who said it were not men. They were boys.

If you think this is acceptable behavior for men then I feel sorry for you, your wife and any daughters you have. I have four brothers and I guarantee you not one of them has ever or would ever talk like this. They never did growing up - my dad would have got them if he heard that - and I have never heard them talk like this as adults.

Also the fact he told Howard Stern to go ahead and call his daughter a "piece of ass" is even more disturbing for a presidential candidate. For him or anyone to drag up Bill Clinton - he's just as big of a piece of shit as Trump is toward women.

sparks82
10-11-2016, 08:53 PM
This should be a non issue because 99% of us straight men have jokingly talked this way about a hot woman at one time or another in our lives.

It's yet another distraction so that the operatives within the Hypocritical Jewish Media can feign outrage, instead of talking about the latest round of her damning email leaks.

Where was their indignation ( universally calling for a resignation) when President Clinton stuck a Cigar in a 21 year old Intern and sent her home with his cum on the front of her dress?

So you openly and publicly talk about sexually assaulting women? Honestly that doesn't surprise me at all coming from you.

Again Clinton is just as big of a piece of shit as Trump when it comes to sexually harassing women. I'm also pretty sure he got impeached for having affairs and then lying about it.

garhkal
10-11-2016, 08:54 PM
My issue with her on the rape case issue is not her doing her job, but her laughing about the circumstances years later.

And that's my issue to... NOT that she defended the scumbag, but that she gloated about getting him off and laughed about it.

sparks82
10-11-2016, 08:59 PM
While yes, hillary didn't do those sexual assaults, she has
A) gone after those who made the accusations
AND B) defended a suspected rapist..

And as many predicted, the media shill debate moderators seemed in the corner for hillary. Consistently interrupting and in some spots even arguing with trump, but not doing ANY of that to hillary..

And i give her two thumbs up for it!

I'm in no way a Hillary fan. However this defending a rapist thing - she was a public defender. She didn't really have a choice. The guy wanted a female defender - the judge selected her. Now she's an up and coming lawyer in the 70s and a female one at that. She said she didn't want to take the case but female lawyer at the time, you can't be very selective.

ALL defense lawyers attack rape victims. It's wrong. It's disgusting. But every lawyer for the defendant whether accused of rape, murder, etc, will viciously attack the victim. That's their job. Their job is to defend their client. I've listened to that audio and she scoffed at the fact he passed the polygraph and she lost all faith in polygraphs after that. Also she did not "get him off" the rape. He got a plea deal because the prosecution mishandled the evidence and fucked up the case. If I were that woman I'd be pissed at the prosecution for not doing their job correctly.

sandsjames
10-11-2016, 09:19 PM
I know very few men who talk like this and I have been in male dominated units. I was in a combat en bn and an infantry brigade. I have heard some comments but the ones who said it were not men. They were boys.

If you think this is acceptable behavior for men then I feel sorry for you, your wife and any daughters you have. I have four brothers and I guarantee you not one of them has ever or would ever talk like this. They never did growing up - my dad would have got them if he heard that - and I have never heard them talk like this as adults.

Also the fact he told Howard Stern to go ahead and call his daughter a "piece of ass" is even more disturbing for a presidential candidate. For him or anyone to drag up Bill Clinton - he's just as big of a piece of shit as Trump is toward women.

OH...for fucks sake...get over it. You claiming to know how guys talk is like me trying to tell you how to act with PMS. Don't care what you think...guys talk like that, and worse, quite often.

sandsjames
10-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Hillary's reaction to the rape case and Trump's statements about women are on par with each other. Neither one of those matter one little bit. Those who support Hillary are going to find issues with her "boasting" and not find anything wrong with what Trump did. Those who like Trump are going to say the same thing. Unfortunately, it's all partisan. I don't understand why people care about either.

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't know what the laughing was all about...haven't seen it...

Of course you haven't. Because the media's been suppressing it for 30 years.......

Just like they're ignoring the all the evidence of collusion, corruption and outright treason being revealed in the Guccifer, DC leaks and Wiki leaks and FBI data dumps.........

....... Meanwhile anything negative about Trump (no matter how trivial) gets reported at about a 15 to 1 ratio.....

Thankfully, We finally have an opposition candidate with the guts and the means to stand up to these gangsters.

probably some context to it, I imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Starting about 4:50, you can hear as she sarcastically laughs about "having an expert ready to come down from New York (with the girl's blood soaked underwear) to prevent this miscarriage of justice![laughter]"

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Of course you haven't. Because the media's been suppressing it for 30 years....... They haven't been suppressing it. It's just never been important, and still isn't. It's as important as Trump's statements about grabbing p***y.

Thankfully, We finally have an opposition candidate with the guts and the means to stand up to these gangsters. He's not "opposition" to anything. He just doesn't care about continuing a political career and, thankfully, he'll disappear into the background once this is all done, probably to a timeslot right behind the Kardashians or Naked and Afraid.

Starting about 4:50 She sarcastically laughs about it her having an expert ready to come down from New York (with the girl's blood soaked underwear)" to prevent this miscarriage of justice![laughter]"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4[/QUOTE]

sparks82
10-12-2016, 03:07 PM
OH...for fucks sake...get over it. You claiming to know how guys talk is like me trying to tell you how to act with PMS. Don't care what you think...guys talk like that, and worse, quite often.

Did you miss what I said where I have heard a few boys talk like that but most men do not talk like barbaric assholes. I don't have PMS thank you very much.

I don't care what you think you know. You don't know what every single guy talks like. ALL guys do not talk like that. Or worse. If you condone sexual assault you're a raging piece of shit and that' all there is to it.

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Did you miss what I said where I have heard a few boys talk like that but most men do not talk like barbaric assholes. I don't have PMS thank you very much.

I don't care what you think you know. You don't know what every single guy talks like. ALL guys do not talk like that. Or worse. If you condone sexual assault you're a raging piece of shit and that' all there is to it.

Am I condoning sexual assault? If so, please show me where I did so.

And of course, you being a woman, you would obviously know how guys talk when there are no women around better than I would.

Your comments would be like me saying "I always hang out with a bunch of female friends so I know that they enjoy being objectified by guys".

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 03:18 PM
So you openly and publicly talk about sexually assaulting women? Honestly that doesn't surprise me at all coming from you.

Rainmaker's made plenty of private jokes and comments about women. Just like every other man in the world (Except for Jesus and your brothers).

Now, Rainmaker watched the full tape of Mr. Trump having a PRIVATE conversation with Billy Bush. Obviously they were joking. (& yes, my wife watched it as well and agreed, that it wasn't even a big deal).

But, for argument's sake, let's assume for a minute he wasn't joking...... Mr. Trump said "When you’re a star they LET you do it".....

Last time I checked, when you make the first move on a woman and she "LETS" you do it. That's not called "assault". It's called "foreplay".

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 03:43 PM
They haven't been suppressing it. It's just never been important, and still isn't. It's as important as Trump's statements about grabbing p***y.

It's True that it's not really important (more concerned with the Clintons selling America out to large international donors and foreign governments).

But, You'd have to be naïve (or willfully blind) to think that they haven't been suppressing this tape. It's blatant media bias.

Because, That tape was leaked for over 2 years now. & most people had never even heard of it (until Trump brought it out in the debate).

If they're both of equal importance and the media hasn't been suppressing the Clinton tapes, Then why has Trump's statement been given non-stop media exposure for 5 straight days, with hardly a peep about this Clinton tape, for the last 2 years?

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 03:54 PM
If they're both of equal importance and the media hasn't been suppressing the Clinton tapes, Then why has Trump's statement been given non-stop media exposure for 5 straight days, with hardly a peep about this Clinton tape, for the last 2 years?That's a simple answer. There's a media bias, no doubt. We don't disagree about that. We just disagree on why that bias is there.

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 04:05 PM
That's a simple answer. There's a media bias, no doubt. We don't disagree about that. We just disagree on why that bias is there.

Eureka! So we agree there's mainstream media bias.
So, What do you think the reason for this media bias is?

HRC was assigned as the public defender, she vehemently defended her client ... as she should have done; that was her job

Agree Commander. Lawyers get paid to Lawyer.

However, It's hypocritical to then later try & claim the moral high ground, when you launched your career by destroying the life of a brutally beaten and raped child.

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Eureka! So we agree there's mainstream media bias.
So, What do you think the reason for this media bias is? Pretty simple, IMO. No grand conspiracy. Just that most people who are in media when through liberal arts classes and stuff. Most people who do that are liberals/"progressive". Once the entire organization is filled with tree hugging gluten free eating vegan rainbow parade people, the writers, editors, etc are going to tend to support those claiming to be liberals.

IMO, it has nothing to do with "The Jews".

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Pretty simple, IMO. No grand conspiracy. Just that most people who are in media when through liberal arts classes and stuff. Most people who do that are liberals/"progressive". Once the entire organization is filled with tree hugging gluten free eating vegan rainbow parade people, the writers, editors, etc are going to tend to support those claiming to be liberals.

Everyone who goes to college takes liberal arts classes. But, It's true a major reason is because our mainstream media (among other things) has been infiltrated by Leftist (primarily jewish led) Radicals.

Don't believe me?I'll give you an example. Let's take a look at the ethnic "make up" of the debate moderators. So in a country that's 83% Christian, 70% White, 2% Jewish, 3% gay and 12% Black we get as presidential debate moderators......

Lester Holt- Black Democrat
Anderson Cooper- Gay Democrat
Martha Raditz- Jewish Woman Democrat
Chris Wallace- Jewish Democrat.

Now, is there really any wonder why they won't even mention that Hillary Clinton told Goldman Sachs that her 'dream" is Western Hemisphere Without Borders?

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Everyone who goes to college takes liberal arts classes. But, It's true a major reason is because our mainstream media (among other things) has been infiltrated by Leftist (primarily jewish led) Radicals. I should have said that they major in those classes...

Don't believe me? I'll give you an example. Let's take a look at the ethnic "make up" of the debate moderators. So in a country that's 83% Christian, 2% Jewish, 3% gay and 12% Black we get as presidential debate moderators......

Now is there really any wonder why they won't even mention that Hillary Clinton told Goldman Sachs that her 'dream" is Western Hemisphere Without Borders?I don't disagree that there are a high percentage of Jews running media companies. Just don't think that the Jewishness plays into the bias...the liberalness does.

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 05:13 PM
I don't disagree that there are a high percentage of Jews running media companies. Just don't think that the Jewishness plays into the bias...the liberalness does.

So, Would you say that the majority of Jews tend to hold modern liberal views? (views that run counter to our founding Christian principles)

It's also a FACT that they're disproportionately over represented in the US Court system, Banking industry, Hollywood studio companies, Wall street corporate board rooms, Unelected Government positions of the public trust, NGO's, think tanks in DC, Tenured positions in Academia, Legal professional grievance industry....... and the list goes on and on and on.

Now, whenever you have such a numerically small number wielding this much control over a Nation's institutions. Then you can only come to a few logical conclusions.

A. You think they're superior (perhaps chosen by God to rule over the "nations" (i.e. gentiles?)).

B. They're practicing collusion (which is illegal).

C. It's just a coincidence. (There's no such thing as a coincidence).

sparks82
10-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Rainmaker's made plenty of private jokes and comments about women. Just like every other man in the world (Except for Jesus and your brothers).

Now, Rainmaker watched the full tape of Mr. Trump having a PRIVATE conversation with Billy Bush. Obviously they were joking. (& yes, my wife watched it as well and agreed, that it wasn't even a big deal).

But, for argument's sake, let's assume for a minute he wasn't joking...... Mr. Trump said "When you’re a star they LET you do it".....

Last time I checked, when you make the first move on a woman and she "LETS" you do it. That's not called "assault". It's called "foreplay".

When you're in between takes for an interview on an Access Hollywood bus hooked up to an open mic - nothing is a private conversation. He was not in a locker room. He was not in his home. He was in a basically public setting. He knew he was being recorded.

Well you and your wife are psychos. Sorry but you are. When anyone - man or woman - says that based on their position of power or status they could go up and grab someone by the genitals that's sexual assault. No - when you're a star I don't know of anyone who lets a celebrity or "star" just randomly walk up to them and grab them by the genitals. That's how you get knocked the fuck out honestly.

He wasn't talking about anyone who "let" him do it. I'm not even going any further because it's obvious where this is headed. Like talking to a brick wall.

sparks82
10-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Pretty simple, IMO. No grand conspiracy. Just that most people who are in media when through liberal arts classes and stuff. Most people who do that are liberals/"progressive". Once the entire organization is filled with tree hugging gluten free eating vegan rainbow parade people, the writers, editors, etc are going to tend to support those claiming to be liberals.

"In most cases, you will be encouraged to take courses in at least some of the major categories within the liberal arts: Humanities (English Literature, Modern Languages, History, Philosophy), Social Sciences (Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Sociology), Creative Arts (Fine Art, Theatre, Speech, Creative Writing), and the Sciences."

I think everyone at some point in college has to take at least one of these classes as a Gen Ed so everyone takes a liberal arts class. Not just media majors. I'm not sure how those classes identify any one group of people.

sandsjames
10-12-2016, 06:52 PM
"In most cases, you will be encouraged to take courses in at least some of the major categories within the liberal arts: Humanities (English Literature, Modern Languages, History, Philosophy), Social Sciences (Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Sociology), Creative Arts (Fine Art, Theatre, Speech, Creative Writing), and the Sciences."

I think everyone at some point in college has to take at least one of these classes as a Gen Ed so everyone takes a liberal arts class. Not just media majors. I'm not sure how those classes identify any one group of people.

For fucks sake...why do you act like you don't know what's going on? There are liberal arts schools. There are liberal arts majors. The people who attend the liberal arts schools or major in a liberal arts subject are the ones I'm talking about.

It's like me saying "People who take math art nerds" and you arguing that everyone has to take math. You know what the fuck I mean so stop being retarded.

Bos Mutus
10-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Everyone who goes to college takes liberal arts classes. But, It's true a major reason is because our mainstream media (among other things) has been infiltrated by Leftist (primarily jewish led) Radicals.

Don't believe me?I'll give you an example. Let's take a look at the ethnic "make up" of the debate moderators. So in a country that's 83% Christian, 70% White, 2% Jewish, 3% gay and 12% Black we get as presidential debate moderators......

Now, is there really any wonder why they won't even mention that Hillary Clinton told Goldman Sachs that her 'dream" is Western Hemisphere Without Borders?

Lester Holt is a Republican

Rainmaker
10-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Lester Holt is a Republican

Yeah. Sure he is.

That explains why he's shilling for Hillary, along with the rest of the war mongering, Israel-firster Neocons.

Bos Mutus
10-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Yeah. Sure he is.

That explains why he's shilling for Hillary, along with the rest of the war mongering, Israel-firster Neocons.

Pretty much the same way you describe the rest of the Republicans, so I guess so.

Chris Wallace seems to be pretty much a DINO, anyway...

sparks82
10-13-2016, 03:46 PM
For fucks sake...why do you act like you don't know what's going on? There are liberal arts schools. There are liberal arts majors. The people who attend the liberal arts schools or major in a liberal arts subject are the ones I'm talking about.

It's like me saying "People who take math art nerds" and you arguing that everyone has to take math. You know what the fuck I mean so stop being retarded.

I tried to respond yesterday but it timed out and I had other things come up - your statement said that most people who are in the media go through "liberal arts classes and stuff." I said yeah most mass communication majors do - as do a lot of people - and so that was kind of pointless. I am very aware there are liberal arts majors and colleges.

Someone sounds like they need a hug or something. I'm not offering but ffs - have a tall glass of chill the fuck out. It's just a forum.

sandsjames
10-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I tried to respond yesterday but it timed out and I had other things come up - your statement said that most people who are in the media go through "liberal arts classes and stuff." I said yeah most mass communication majors do - as do a lot of people - and so that was kind of pointless. I am very aware there are liberal arts majors and colleges.

Someone sounds like they need a hug or something. I'm not offering but ffs - have a tall glass of chill the fuck out. It's just a forum.

Fine...to get your estrogen flowing, I misspoke. I meant to refer to liberal arts colleges, not classes...I've clarified this...now move on.

sparks82
10-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Am I condoning sexual assault? If so, please show me where I did so.

And of course, you being a woman, you would obviously know how guys talk when there are no women around better than I would.

Your comments would be like me saying "I always hang out with a bunch of female friends so I know that they enjoy being objectified by guys".

You apparently can't read. I said that I have heard a few guys say things like that or seen them typed on social media. But you act like ALL men do that. Men don't - boys do. Boys act like that and condone it. Not men.

I was the only female in my platoon in my first unit. Those guys treated me like one of them. If someone new showed up and would say even swear words and see me they'd go "Oh I didn't see a female was here" and before I could answer they'd say "oh she's not a female." One time during deployment they were talking about females they thought were hot. I said there were a couple civilian guys on the FOB who were pretty hot. They said "Dude that's gay." No it's not gay because I'm a heterosexual female I told them. So yes I have been privy to quite a bit of macho, misogynistic behavior that at times I'd rather not have been.

I said that not ALL men talk like that or condone it and all men don't.

Why would women say they like to be objectified?

Rainmaker
10-13-2016, 05:27 PM
One time during deployment they were talking about females they thought were hot. I said there were a couple civilian guys on the FOB who were pretty hot. They said "Dude that's gay."

Sounds like you don't ever need to worry about anyone thinking that they'd like to "grab you by the pussy"....... Seeing as how large you probably are, they'd need two hands, a spotter and back brace, just to even attempt it.

sparks82
10-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Sounds like you don't ever need to worry about anyone thinking that they'd like to "grab you by the pussy"....... Seeing as how obese you probably are, they'd need two hands, a spotter and back brace, just to even attempt it.

Why do you think I'm obese? Lol I have never even stated anything to even imply that. I'm not - sorry that you think any woman who doesn't want you or isn't attracted to you must be a tub of lard.

There were like 15 total females not counting the National Guard unit we had attached - that pushed it to 20. They didn't have a lot of options within our unit anyway. I wouldn't have slept with any of the guys in my unit. Most of them were like brothers. Gross. I also don't believe in screwing people I work with.

I'm not even sure what you're hinting at except for a purely personal attack. Go back to your little psycho misogynist hut with Trump.

sandsjames
10-13-2016, 06:16 PM
You apparently can't read. I said that I have heard a few guys say things like that or seen them typed on social media. But you act like ALL men do that. Men don't - boys do. Boys act like that and condone it. Not men. All men have done that. At some point in their adult lives, men make comments that could be considered inappropriate and misogynistic.

I was the only female in my platoon in my first unit. Those guys treated me like one of them. If someone new showed up and would say even swear words and see me they'd go "Oh I didn't see a female was here" and before I could answer they'd say "oh she's not a female." One time during deployment they were talking about females they thought were hot. I said there were a couple civilian guys on the FOB who were pretty hot. They said "Dude that's gay." No it's not gay because I'm a heterosexual female I told them. So yes I have been privy to quite a bit of macho, misogynistic behavior that at times I'd rather not have been. Not sure what point you're making here, other than to validate my point.

I said that not ALL men talk like that or condone it and all men don't. Christ...ok...I won't speak in absolutes. The large majority.

Why would women say they like to be objectified?Because they tell me that they do...makes them feel good about themselves.

Rainmaker
10-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Why do you think I'm obese? Lol I have never even stated anything to even imply that. I'm not

Just an informed guess. Because, often times Women that are damaged goods tend to develop eating disorders.

you and your wife are psychos

Go back to your little psycho misogynist hut with Trump

Misogynist?

You should stop projecting your Daddy issues on to everyone else. Not everyone beats their wife (like your ex) or gets cucked (like your Father)

Empty Words like misogynist racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic etc. etc.....and all the faggots with their phony outrage, really have no meaning any more.

So, In case you didn't get the memo: The alt-right has taken over. The GOP is dead.

20 Million (and growing) "deplorable", "standard redneck's" have launched a coup and told them to Fuck off.

And no matter how it turns out this cycle, that Genie ain't going back in the bottle.

sparks82
10-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Just an informed guess. Because, often times Women that are damaged goods tend to develop eating disorders.

Misogynist?

You should stop projecting your Daddy issues on to everyone else. Not everyone beats their wife (like your ex) or gets cucked (like your Father)

Empty Words like misogynist racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic etc. etc.....and all the faggots with their phony outrage, really have no meaning any more.

So, In case you didn't get the memo: The alt-right has taken over. The GOP is dead.

20 Million (and growing) "deplorable", "standard redneck's" have launched a coup and told them to Fuck off.

And no matter how it turns out this cycle, that Genie ain't going back in the bottle.

LMAO - I definitely don't have daddy issues. My dad was and is the best dad in the world. He is a hard working, honest, caring man who took care of five kids. My youngest brother we found out isn't even biologically his and he still raised him as his own until my mom left and took him when he was 12. So how in the world do I have "daddy" issues? My dad was always present. He was there for all five of us. He worked two jobs at a point to take care of us. He supported us. Daddy issues are people who don't have dads around and are trying to fill that void. I don't have a void when it comes to my father. My four brothers are the outstanding fathers and husbands they are because of my dad.

I know not everyone - man or woman - beats their spouses or significant others but some do. There are men who beat significant others and women who beat significant others whether heterosexual or homosexual relationship. There are men and women who get cheated on by their spouses or significant others. My dad isn't the only one who has ever been cheated on by a spouse. So I'm not even sure what either of those have to do with you calling me fat. Also I'm not "damaged goods." I don't have an eating disorder. The only time in my life I have ever been fat is when I was pregnant. I lost pretty much all of it within two weeks of giving birth and didn't even have to really try. I have never had an eating disorder and I never will.

No misogynist, racist, sexist and so on are not empty words. You view them as empty words because you are an empty soul. You actually don't seem to have a soul. No 20 million of you don't exist and have not mastered a "coup." You do realize Trump is gonna lose in November right? In all actuality I am starting to think the theory that he only ran so Hillary could win is becoming more and more possible every day.

Put your faith in that guy all you want. You aren't changing anything. Also I'm neither Republican or Democrat so I don't care if either political party dies honestly. Good riddance to them both.

Rainmaker
10-13-2016, 07:00 PM
LMAO - I definitely don't have daddy issues. My dad was and is the best dad in the world. He is a hard working, honest, caring man who took care of five kids. My youngest brother we found out isn't even biologically his and he still raised him as his own until my mom left and took him when he was 12. So how in the world do I have "daddy" issues? My dad was always present. He was there for all five of us. He worked two jobs at a point to take care of us. He supported us. Daddy issues are people who don't have dads around and are trying to fill that void. I don't have a void when it comes to my father. My four brothers are the outstanding fathers and husbands they are because of my dad.

I know not everyone - man or woman - beats their spouses or significant others but some do. There are men who beat significant others and women who beat significant others whether heterosexual or homosexual relationship. There are men and women who get cheated on by their spouses or significant others. My dad isn't the only one who has ever been cheated on by a spouse. So I'm not even sure what either of those have to do with you calling me fat. Also I'm not "damaged goods." I don't have an eating disorder. The only time in my life I have ever been fat is when I was pregnant. I lost pretty much all of it within two weeks of giving birth and didn't even have to really try. I have never had an eating disorder and I never will.

No misogynist, racist, sexist and so on are not empty words. You view them as empty words because you are an empty soul. You actually don't seem to have a soul. No 20 million of you don't exist and have not mastered a "coup." You do realize Trump is gonna lose in November right? In all actuality I am starting to think the theory that he only ran so Hillary could win is becoming more and more possible every day.

Put your faith in that guy all you want. You aren't changing anything. Also I'm neither Republican or Democrat so I don't care if either political party dies honestly. Good riddance to them both.

Methinks the fat lady doth protest too much.

sparks82
10-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Methinks the fat lady doth protest too much.

Okay whatever. Go live in your cave. I know the truth. Not fat. No Daddy issues. (Daddy issues come up from those who have absentee fathers. I did not have such a father). Everyone has issues at some level. Yours are at an extremely sad, pathetic and sadistic level though. To each his or her own though. Have fun in your weird twisted little version of reality that doesn't exist and hopefully never does exist ever again.

Bos Mutus
10-18-2016, 05:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Starting about 4:50, you can hear as she sarcastically laughs about "having an expert ready to come down from New York (with the girl's blood soaked underwear) to prevent this miscarriage of justice![laughter]"

Finally got a chance to watch this.

didn't see anything outrageous in that...yeah a little chuckling about how she worked the system as a lawyer cuz the other side goofed up.

Meh.