PDA

View Full Version : Air Force aims to improve diversity of pilots, other key positions

Rainmaker
09-30-2016, 08:59 PM
https://www.airforcetimes.com/articles/air-force-diversity

Leaders will now be required to undergo training to combat unconscious bias – which could influence how people view and evaluate others, even if they don’t realize it –immediately before promotion boards.

Gee. I bet The Russians pilots must be shaking in their boots at the thought of squaring off with Barry's newly formed Transgender composite wings.

Hey Goldfein,

Here's a novel idea:

Instead of sacrificing $Billions for your master's Political ideology /lunacy, and focusing on "white privilege training" and "combating unconscious bias".

How 'bout you focus on improving our decayed operational capability and combating our future adversaries?

Lets hope our sons and daughters don't wind up becoming cannon fodder for these maniacs and their Gov't Zeitgeist.

What a shame.

WILDJOKER5
10-03-2016, 02:22 PM
OMG, this has to be by far the dumbest thing possible.

Its like lowering the bar for people to get into the fire department. Hey, I am a 250lb man, one thing I don't want is a 125lb woman coming in to try and save me when she can barely carry her equipment. But "yay for diversity" right? Maybe why most of the cops who shoot suspects are females and minorities is because the bar was lowered for them to come in over a white guy for more diversity? Yes, there are many decent and upstanding minority cops, but when you lower the bar for diversity sake, you are bound to get the kind of people who shoot first and ask questions later. Going to have to build that bunker in my new house. sigh.