PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Colonel Eugene Caughey, charged with rape, found dead at home

Bos Mutus
09-29-2016, 08:34 PM
DENVER - The Air Force says a high-ranking officer who was charged with rape (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/air-force-colonel-in-colorado-charged-with-rape-assault/)​ has been found dead in his off-base Colorado home.
Colorado Springs police Sgt. Tim Stanke says officers responded to a report of a suicide when they found the body of Col. Eugene Caughey on Sunday. Stanke says police are awaiting autopsy results.
The 46-year-old Caughey had been vice commander of the 50th Space Wing at Schriever Air Force Base outside Colorado Springs. The unit operates key military satellite systems.
Caughey was charged with adultery, indecent filming or photography, dereliction of duty and conduct unbecoming an officer.
Caughey is accused of raping a woman at Schriever Air Force Base, also in Colorado, in late 2014 or early 2015 while “holding her against the wall and floor using physical strength or violence,” court documents stated.
Prosecutors also accused him of photographing his exposed genitals while in uniform and groping women twice.
His court-martial was scheduled for Oct. 17.
The Colorado Springs Gazette reports he was an up-and-coming space officer whose responsibilities had included running a 22-nation missile defense wargame in 2014 for U.S. Strategic Command.
He is a survivor of the Sept. 11 terror attack on the Pentagon, according to a story on the Schriever Air Force Base website.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/air-force-colonel-eugene-caughey-charged-with-rape-found-dead-at-home/

Did not want to face the music, I reckon.

WILDJOKER5
09-30-2016, 12:34 PM
What did he know about Clinton? :confused:

sandsjames
09-30-2016, 01:55 PM
What did he know about Clinton? :confused:

What?????????

WILDJOKER5
10-03-2016, 02:24 PM
What?????????

Do you really not understand this joke?

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 02:30 PM
Do you really not understand this joke?

I really don't. I'm trying, though. So...the guy killed himself because of something he knew about Clinton...is the joke? What am I missing.

Rainmaker
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
is the joke? What am I missing.

Who Killed Seth Rich?

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said. "They took his life for literally no reason. They didn't finish robbing him"

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Bos Mutus
10-03-2016, 04:09 PM
I really don't. I'm trying, though. So...the guy killed himself because of something he knew about Clinton...is the joke? What am I missing.

Hillary killed him and made it look like suicide.

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Hillary killed him and made it look like suicide.

Oh, I see...no wonder it didn't make any sense...I'm not brushed up on all the latest ridiculous conspiracy theories.

WILDJOKER5
10-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Oh, I see...no wonder it didn't make any sense...I'm not brushed up on all the latest ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Dude, its a viral meme right now just because about 7 people have died who were connected to Hillary and the emails. One shot himself in the back of the head twice. Hambree was about to tell the kid something important about Hillary. Paul Walker was the first to admit he knew what was going on. Junior Seau had gigabites of data on his comp. Its more than a conspiracy theory, its a joke.

Rainmaker
10-03-2016, 06:36 PM
ridiculous conspiracy theories.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2016/01/hillary_clinton3_1.jpg?itok=JvjNG3et

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Dude, its a viral meme right now just because about 7 people have died who were connected to Hillary and the emails. One shot himself in the back of the head twice. Hambree was about to tell the kid something important about Hillary. Paul Walker was the first to admit he knew what was going on. Junior Seau had gigabites of data on his comp. Its more than a conspiracy theory, its a joke.

Gotcha...honestly I don't receive any memes (or very rarely). I don't deal much with social media...my friends/family aren't overly political...and this is the only forum I'm on so, unless it's here, I don't see it.

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 06:54 PM
http://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2016/01/hillary_clinton3_1.jpg?itok=JvjNG3et

What does this have to do with my post? Really dude...at least get close.

Rainmaker
10-03-2016, 06:59 PM
What does this have to do with my post? Really dude...at least get close.

More and more of these "ridiculous conspiracy theories" are later becoming public facts.

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 07:02 PM
More and more of these "ridiculous conspiracy theories" are later becoming public facts.

Really? Which ones are those? Moon landing? 9-11? Bill Gates giving away money?

Rainmaker
10-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Really? Which ones are those? Moon landing? 9-11? Bill Gates giving away money?

Correct. 9/11 would be one. Evidence of the Saudi Arabian government's providing material assistance to the hijackers was once considered to be a "ridiculous conspiracy theory".

It was covered up for over 15 years (to prevent any real investigation) and now has recently become an acknowledged public fact.

Of course, there are many others, that have been proven to be true and many more to come......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Correct. 9/11 would be one. Evidence of the Saudi Arabian government's providing material assistance to the hijackers was once considered to be a "ridiculous conspiracy theory".

It was covered up for over 15 years (to prevent any real investigation) and now has recently become an acknowledged public fact. No...that's always been pretty well accepted. The conspiracy theory I'm talking about, and you know this, is that our government was involved.

Of course, there are many others, that have been proven to be true and many more to come......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTIYep...those are all proven true...and the alien at Roswell too...

Rainmaker
10-03-2016, 08:51 PM
No...that's always been pretty well accepted. The conspiracy theory I'm talking about, and you know this, is that our government was involved.

It was well accepted that the hijackers were Saudi nationals.

But, the fact that The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provided operational and financial support to the 9/11 hijackers was considered a "conspiracy theory".

The 9/11 Commission did not even fully investigate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's involvement, because the Bush administration prevented them from doing so.

Several Bin Laden family members were even flown out of the US 3 days after 9-11, and were not even allowed to be questioned by the FBI.

So, If the government had no warning and wasn't negligent, then why do you think 2 administrations, covered it up for over 15 years?

More than 1/2 the US population believes the official 9-11 story is Bullshit.

And the reason why is...because it is Bullshit.

sandsjames
10-03-2016, 09:30 PM
It was well accepted that the hijackers were Saudi nationals.

But, the fact that The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provided operational and financial support to the 9/11 hijackers was considered a "conspiracy theory".

The 9/11 Commission did not even fully investigate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's involvement, because the Bush administration prevented them from doing so.

Several Bin Laden family members were even flown out of the US 3 days after 9-11, and were not even allowed to be questioned by the FBI.

So, If the government had no warning and wasn't negligent, then why do you think 2 administrations, covered it up for over 15 years?

More than 1/2 the US population believes the official 9-11 story is Bullshit.

And the reason why is...because it is Bullshit.

More than 1/2??? You're probably right...that equates perfectly with 92% of stats being made up.