PDA

View Full Version : Debates 26 Sep

Mjölnir
09-27-2016, 12:00 AM
This should be entertaining .... Going to pop some popcorn and be entertained.

Rainmaker
09-27-2016, 12:52 AM
https://chiefdonaldtrump.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/get-in-faggot.jpg

efmbman
09-27-2016, 01:32 AM
I have been asked by many if I planned on watching the debates. Upon really thinking about I realized there is nothing to learn from watching. In one corner, a proven liar that I would not trust with my DD214. In the other corner, a buffoon that cannot seem to answer any question on an issue wither certainty and continues to change whatever vague position he has each week. Neither will get my vote.

Does anyone actually think their opinion of either candidate will be changed based on the debate performance?

sandsjames
09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
I have been asked by many if I planned on watching the debates. Upon really thinking about I realized there is nothing to learn from watching. In one corner, a proven liar that I would not trust with my DD214. In the other corner, a buffoon that cannot seem to answer any question on an issue wither certainty and continues to change whatever vague position he has each week. Neither will get my vote.

Does anyone actually think their opinion of either candidate will be changed based on the debate performance?

Watched it and, to be honest, I thought Trump did a pretty good job. However, I don't think that either candidate actually told me much...Trump did an excellent job on the economy...IMO...other than that I didn't learn anything I didn't know about either of them.

Bos Mutus
09-27-2016, 12:49 PM
I missed it.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say I missed it, Bob...

but, yeah...didn't see it...I was driving.

Mjölnir
09-27-2016, 02:44 PM
It wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be.

I thought both candidates did okay, no real great moments. Nothing new learned about either ... was selfishly hoping it would turn into a shit show just for the entertainment value.

Rainmaker
09-27-2016, 06:14 PM
It wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be.

I thought both candidates did okay, no real great moments. Nothing new learned about either ... was selfishly hoping it would turn into a shit show just for the entertainment value.

yeah, It was a snoozer. But, they're not ready to fire for effect on the first round. It better be raining steel by the 3rd debate!