PDA

View Full Version : What is Radical Islam?

Bos Mutus
09-09-2016, 08:28 PM
We hear a lot about Radical Islamic Terrorists.

What is Radical Islam?...is it the same as regular Islam, only once someone does violence, they get called a radical...or is there a set of beliefs that tends to go along with radical Islam that is different than non-radical Islam? Are there Muslims that are radical in their beliefs that don't commit terrorism...or is the violence the thing that makes them classified as radical?

Rainmaker
09-10-2016, 02:03 AM

What is Radical Islam?...

"A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is officially defined as: Any Moslem person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel.

Here's a primer....

http://america-hijacked.com/2016/03/22/clinton-email-shows-us-sought-syria-regime-change-for-israels-sake/

sandsjames
09-10-2016, 01:27 PM
"A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is officially defined as: Any Moslem person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel.

Here's a primer....

http://america-hijacked.com/2016/03/22/clinton-email-shows-us-sought-syria-regime-change-for-israels-sake/

What does your link have to do with the question he asked? Oh...nothing...that's right, just some of your propaganda.

And please, explain to me why you insist on spelling it "MOSLEM" and please leave out the auto-correct excuse.

Rainmaker
09-10-2016, 02:23 PM
What does your link have to do with the question he asked? Oh...nothing...that's right, just some of your propaganda.

Ok, Since you Can't be bothered to read the links. Rainmaker will give you the down and dirty............

1. Hillary's emails show that she pushed for a no-fly zone in Libya.

2. The Military advised against it, because Libya would become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

3. Libya's become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

4. Hillary's emails show she pushed for toppling Assad in Syria (as being "The best way to Help Israel").

5. Syria's become a humanitarian catastrophe.

Because when Libya collapsed, it became a staging base for 6th Century subhuman MOSLEM throwbacks to topple the secular regime in Syria (that protected 1.8 Million Syrian Christians from genocide, by the way)

Hundreds of Thousands are now dead and Millions more are Refugees and are overwhelming Europe.

This is why the email matters (and is why they kept it off the Federal record)

sandsjames
09-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Ok, Since you Can't be bothered to read the links. Rainmaker will give you the down and dirty............

1. Hillary's emails show that she pushed for a no-fly zone in Libya.

2. The Military advised against it, because Libya would become a failed state (terrorist breeding ground).

3. Libya's become a failed state and a terrorist breeding ground.

4. Hillary's emails show she pushed for toppling Assad in Syria (as "the best way to Help Israel").

5. Syria's become a humanitarian catastrophe.

Because, when Libya collapsed it became a staging base for 6th Century subhuman MOSLEM throwbacks to topple the secular regime in Syria (that protected 1.8 Million Syrian Christians from genocide, by the way)

Hundreds of Thousands are now dead and Millions of people are Refugees and are overwhelming Europe.

This is why the email matters (and is why they kept it off the Federal record)

The question you posted the link in response to was "What is radical Islam?" Your link does nothing more than reference Hillary's emails.

So, if it looked like this then your link would be relevant:

Definition of "Radical Islam" -- Hillary's emails.

Yeah, that makes sense.

You sound like a PR rep for every politician...skirt the question...veer back towards your agenda...make your response irrelevant.

Rainmaker
09-10-2016, 04:19 PM
The question you posted the link in response to was "What is radical Islam?" Your link does nothing more than reference Hillary's emails.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The U.S is waging Israel's wars for them. Some are waged overtly. Some are waged covertly.

Until such time as Americans come to their senses, throw the Israel Firsters out of our government and demand that it changes.......then for all intents and purposes, "A Radical Islamic Terrorist" is defined as:

"Any MOSLEM person, anywhere on the face of the Earth, that even remotely concerns Israel".

However, If the above definition makes you want scream "racist" & run to your "safe space", then Rainmaker will give you the more "PC" version (that you can handle)......

"Radical Islam is an ideology masquerading as a religion."

Rainmaker
09-10-2016, 04:28 PM
make your response irrelevant.

You've mistaken Rainmaker for someone who gives a Fuck about what you consider to be "relevant".

You have no authority here. But, if you'd like, you can file your formal complaint at HDR22@ClintonEmail.com.

Bos Mutus
09-10-2016, 04:52 PM

Yeah, that makes sense.

You sound like a PR rep for every politician...skirt the question...veer back towards your agenda...make your response irrelevant.

Of course, before I hit the 'submit' button, I already knew we'd get a heap of bullshit from rain man....but figured ignore that and see if there are any other thoughts.

i don't know a lot about Islam....so it's a real question

Rusty Jones
09-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Of course, before I hit the 'submit' button, I already knew we'd get a heap of bullshit from rain man....but figured ignore that and see if there are any other thoughts.

i don't know a lot about Islam....so it's a real question

I initially planned to avoid this thread, as I hate debating semantics.

I think that, in reality, we all know what "radical Islam" is; whether we use the term or not. It really shouldn't have to be defined for anyone. It's the whole "reasonable person" thing.

I think that any religion becomes "radical" when its followers are motived by that religion to violate the rights of others.

Rainmaker
09-10-2016, 05:35 PM
I initially planned to avoid this thread, as I hate debating semantics.

Anti-Semantic!

MikeKerriii
09-10-2016, 06:52 PM

What is Radical Islam?...is it the same as regular Islam, only once someone does violence, they get called a radical...or is there a set of beliefs that tends to go along with radical Islam that is different than non-radical Islam? Are there Muslims that are radical in their beliefs that don't commit terrorism...or is the violence the thing that makes them classified as radical?

Most of what we call; radical Islam is offshoots of fundamentalist Wahhabism. with interpretations of the Koran that are often seen as bizarre to the majority of Muslims. That mixed up with anti-western politics and power-seeking thuggery, much like Christianity when it was the same age as Islam is now. By traditional standards the get called evil becasue too many of their core beliefs are in opposition to the Koran, the fact that they murder far more Muslims than any other group doesn't make them popular with a majority of Muslims either. Think of the various Inquisitions joining together as a political movement and you would get the Christian equivalent.

sandsjames
09-10-2016, 06:59 PM
You've mistaken Rainmaker for someone who gives a Fuck about what you consider to be "relevant".

You have no authority here. But, if you'd like, you can file your formal complaint at HDR22@ClintonEmail.com.

You're so far down the fucking rabbit hole that you don't even realize it.

efmbman
09-10-2016, 10:48 PM
I think that any religion becomes "radical" when its followers are motived by that religion to violate the rights of others.

That sounds fairly accurate to me. I might add "using the teaching of their religion to justify violence and/or oppression on those not having the same beliefs".

This might turn into a decent thread - I am really enjoying the ignore feature :)

Rainmaker
09-11-2016, 02:39 AM
This might turn into a decent thread - I am really enjoying the ignore feature :)

Aww bless...... Now we can all enjoy our own personal “safe spaces” away from the harmful words of others! The grand wussification of MTF continues......[Insert Mooning Smiley Emojicon here].

Rainmaker
09-11-2016, 03:06 AM
You're so far down the fucking rabbit hole that you don't even realize it.
"Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

Rusty Jones
09-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Aww bless...... Now we can all enjoy our own personal “safe spaces” away from the harmful words of others! The grand wussification of MTF continues......[Insert Mooning Smiley Emojicon here].

Using emasculating language to shame somebody for not putting up with your bullshit?
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/61190979.jpg

Rainmaker
09-12-2016, 01:53 AM
That was very insensitive Rusty. In response to your micro-aggression, Rainmaker is changing his official MTF status from "miffed" to "peeved"!

http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/01/obama-cries.png