PDA

View Full Version : Marine's lawyer plays the "Hillary card".

Rainmaker
07-07-2016, 08:33 PM
"A Marine Corps officer who has been locked in a legal battle with his service after self-reporting that he improperly disseminated classified information will use Hillary Clinton’s email case to fight his involuntary separation from the service, his lawyer said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/07/07/marines-defense-for-disseminating-classified-information-will-cite-hillary-clintons-case/?hl=1&noRedirect=1

sandsjames
07-07-2016, 09:18 PM
"A Marine Corps officer who has been locked in a legal battle with his service after self-reporting that he improperly disseminated classified information will use Hillary Clinton’s email case to fight his involuntary separation from the service, his lawyer said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/07/07/marines-defense-for-disseminating-classified-information-will-cite-hillary-clintons-case/?hl=1&noRedirect=1

I heard the story this morning about a prior case like this that had already set the precedent that they say doesn't exist. It was at the end of Clinton's presidency and a guy struck a plea deal on a Friday, then was pardoned by Clinton on his way out of office on the Saturday so he never had to face any punishment for it.

garhkal
07-07-2016, 09:20 PM
GOOD.. I said it yesterday, from now on, EVERYONE who breaks the law, should use the Hillary defense "sorry but i didn't intend to do it".

USN - Retired
07-08-2016, 06:01 AM
GOOD.. I said it yesterday, from now on, EVERYONE who breaks the law, should use the Hillary defense "sorry but i didn't intend to do it".

I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.

Mjölnir
07-08-2016, 11:04 AM
I plan to use that defense when Mjolnir sends me another "Insulted Other Member(s)" infraction message.

Good one ...

Mjölnir
07-08-2016, 11:04 AM

Good one ...

Rainmaker
07-08-2016, 12:52 PM

Might work a little better than "dindu nuffin".