PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian Couple Adopts Young Boy And Forces Him To Be Homosexual

Rusty Jones
07-05-2016, 06:22 PM
http://freedomoutpost.com/lesbian-couple-adopts-young-boy-and-forces-him-to-be-homosexual/

A lesbian couple adopted a little boy and they are now forcing him to become homosexual, regardless of the fact that he does not like it. This is absolute child abuse and should be responded to by the authorities of the state. Of course, that will not happen because the elites of this nation are amongst the antichrist forces. Here is the report:

A lesbian couple featured in a BuzzFeed video on “gender non-conforming” parenting is trying to force their son to have a “queer” relationship with his gender despite his protests.

In Buzzfeed’s “I Am A Gender Non-Conforming Parent” video, Dashiell and Michelle explain how they raise their son, Atticus, as a lesbian couple with a “gender non-conforming” parent.

“It’s really funny, because he’s like super into sports,” Michelle said. “Maybe he was like an Olympic athlete in his past life. He like, came with all of these sporting talents that are like visible at 17 months. That’s what Dashiell liked growing up. She easily relates to him on that level.”

“I’m constantly like trying to queer my relationship with him and get him to wear tutus. He hates it. He’s just like, ‘no,’” Michelle said.

“When I catch myself trying to do these things, it ends up making me feel really retro and dumb about gender,” Michelle continued. “It just takes me away from the reality of like, him. Atticus. Like who is he? What does he want? And the sort of purity of the things that he’s interested in or delighted by.”

“Obviously, I want to support whatever he wants to be,” Michelle said.

However, later in the video, Michelle says, “He’s taking in kind of kid media. And he has this great book that’s like, just pictures and words. But when you open it up, it’s like, a picture of a girl and a picture of a boy, and it’s like, ‘Girl,’ ‘Boy,’ and I’m just like, ‘Child,’ ‘Child.’”

“This is where he starts learning what things are. And so I hate the idea that he’s getting it imprinted on him that people who look like this are boys, and people who look like that are girls.”

“And even something that’s like Progressive like ‘Sesame Street,’ all the monsters are boys unless they have like a bow in their hair or a sparkly necklace on. Like, why is ‘Old McDonald’ a guy? Why couldn’t it be a lesbian farmer?”

“It’s everywhere. It is. It’s everywhere. I think those are things we are probably more aware of that most people anyway. But with him, we’re probably really sensitive to it,” Dashiell added.

“Sometimes, the best thing to do feels to be constantly challenging and sometimes, it’s almost to ignore gender completely. He’s being raised by a gender non-conforming person, so just the existence of Dashiell is going to be a huge piece of information about the reality of what gender is or isn’t.”

“Everyone needs to be reconsidering the way that they’re presenting gender to their kids. It’s not even whether or not Atticus is personally going to be a genderqueer or genderfluid person. Atticus can grow up to be a completely traditional cisgendered male and he needs to understand the variety of genders that are out there so that he can be a respectful human being in the world,” Michelle concluded.

This is indoctrination, worthy of being punished under the law - worthy of death I should say. Look at the photo of these reprobates: they look like a bunch of skinheads with those tattoos. They are all twisted in their souls, no different than Nazis. The sodomites want to reshape society to where every child will be forcefully brainwashed into homosexuality and into conforming to this perversity. These people want to revive and Sodom and Gomorrah. We will not submit to this vile perversity!

This definitely sounds like satire. However... I also can't help but think that serious lesbian parents would actually say stupid shit like this. What do you think?

sandsjames
07-05-2016, 06:58 PM
http://freedomoutpost.com/lesbian-couple-adopts-young-boy-and-forces-him-to-be-homosexual/

This definitely sounds like satire. However... I also can't help but think that serious lesbian parents would actually say stupid shit like this. What do you think?

We had a discussion about something similar at work. One of the reality shows had a girl who was adopted at age 2 by a gay male couple. She group up and is now a lesbian. It really brings up the nature/nurture thing. Of course those who think it's perfectly normal would say it's nature, though with the percentage of people being gay being so low and the percentage of gay couples who adopt children, the odds seem pretty low that the gay parents didn't greatly increase the chances of the girl being a lesbian.

garhkal
07-06-2016, 04:24 AM
SNIP...

Looking online i see a lot more sites than just that one reporting on this, from
https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/lesbian-gender-non-conforming-couple-tries-to-force-son-to-have-queer-gende

and
http://www.charismanews.com/culture/58085-disturbing-buzzfeed-video-shows-gender-non-conforming-parents-trying-to-force-child-to-be-gender-neutral

And i fully agree with the commentor you quoted, this is sickening if true, and SHOULD put both parents in trouble for child abuse and the kid removed from their care. BUT i also agree with him that in today's society where it seems being LGBTQ is promoted, they will not have anything happen..

sparks82
07-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Freedom Outpost is a satirical site.

Lifesitenews.com isn't anymore reliable and is a site that appeals to pro-"life" anti-gay etc etc. Same with the other one Charisma News. Those aren't even legit news sites.

If you read the article you can tell it's freaking satire. If you can't tell that the way it's written you must seriously get had by The Onion or Duffel Blog on a daily basis.

To say "oh look a girl grew up to be a lesbian and was raised by gay men" how does that have anything to do with her being lesbian? Wouldn't you think she would be attracted to men being raised by gay men? What about the people who are gay who have heterosexual parents - explain how that happens?

If you truly believe this is real or that those sites are legit then you need some real help. It's quite obvious that it's not a true story.

Here are articles about lifesitenews.com:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/09/12/this-pro-life-christian-website-has-an-unusual-commenting-policy/

Even this Christian website says Charisma News is bad: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/5-reasons-why-reading-charisma-news-might-be-toxic-for-your-faith/

Rainmaker
07-06-2016, 04:20 PM
. Those aren't even legit news sites.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/09/12/this-pro-life-christian-website-has-an-unusual-commenting-policy/

Even this Christian website says Charisma News is bad: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/5-reasons-why-reading-charisma-news-might-be-toxic-for-your-faith/

Patheos.com? Things gettin serious!

Is Rainmaker the only one who sees the irony of sparks82 questioning the validity of a website by choosing an article taken from a progressive blog's "friendly atheist" channel?

Never underestimate the hypocrisy of Libtardism.

garhkal
07-06-2016, 05:26 PM
If you truly believe this is real or that those sites are legit then you need some real help. It's quite obvious that it's not a true story.

And pray tell how is an atheist site like patheos any more legit?

sparks82
07-06-2016, 06:30 PM

I know nothing about the website it seemed less biased than those other three - and the second link sounded like a Christian website from a glance of the page. How is this an atheist website anyway? They list a lot of different religions for discussion.

"The importance of religion and spirituality, coupled with the growing use of the Internet for religious matters, point to the ongoing need for an online resource for religious and spiritual engagement and dialogue."

Doesn't sound atheist to me.

But you guys do realize that article was complete satire right? Or do you think Duffel Blog and The Onion are actual news stories as well?

The first article simply talks about their commenting policy and the second seemed to come from someone who seems Christian.

Rainmaker
07-06-2016, 06:37 PM

Well, To be fair to sparks, It's not really an atheist website.

"Patheos hosts eleven “Faith Channels” (Atheist,[7] Buddhist, Catholic, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Mormon, Muslim, Pagan, Progressive Christian, and Spirituality), providing commentary from their respective faith communities through more than 450 blogs and columns. Contributors include professors, journalists, authors, activists, and religious leaders.[8]"

In other words...it's one of those PC universal religion sites, preaching that: "we're all gonna live in Multi-cultural utopian, granola chick harmony (once we 'evolve' enough to deny the Reality and Sovereignty of the Almighty Christian God and get rid of white people) ".

Now, the cover story for "pantheos" is that it's run by "a husband and wife team of 'seekers' from silicon valley", which means that in actuality it's run by someone working for the Neocon dual passport holders (that spearheaded 9/11).

Rainmaker's larger point is that it's nearly impossible to have a conversation with these zealots because as soon as you submit an idea or give an opinion that runs counter to their Marxist worldview programming, they'll immediately demand that to have any credibility you must site sources only from their approved list or else you're a racist, tin-foil hat wearing, right-wing extremist.

Rainmaker
07-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I know nothing about the website it seemed less biased than those other three - and the second link sounded like a Christian website from a glance of the page. .

Next you'll be posting links from the Daily Kos and telling us that the Stereotype of the Fatherless kid in the Black ghetto subculture is just a figment of our imagination.

garhkal
07-06-2016, 06:53 PM
But you guys do realize that article was complete satire right? Or do you think Duffel Blog and The Onion are actual news stories as well?

The first article simply talks about their commenting policy and the second seemed to come from someone who seems Christian.

No i don't see it as completely satire..

DarkHeart
07-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Poe's Law apparently has a low threshold when applied to you guys.

Bos Mutus
07-26-2016, 05:43 AM
Freedom Outpost is a satirical site.

Whenever I see a crazy story on these types of internet sites, I generally assume it's false (satire), mostly false, or grossly misinterpreted.

Don't know about this story and don't care.

That said, the so-called "satire sites" are getting a little smarter...in that they spatter in real stories along with their completely made-up ones so people see stories they know are true and believe the site is somewhat legitimate.

This means...just because a story is on a "satire site" doesn't necessarily mean it's false anymore...also doesn't mean it's true.

My starting position is to assume it's false....and the term "satire" itself is grossly abused. Many of these sites have no interest in clever satire...they merely make up outrageous stories to gain clicks from people just itching to be outraged by what the "other side" is up to now.