PDA

View Full Version : Copa America soccer

garhkal
06-04-2016, 04:39 AM
Man did the US team play like crap in their opener. Bradley must have some serious dirt on the manager/owner to keep getting Prime playing with ALL the times he gives the flipping ball away..
At this rate, i will NOT bother watching any more of their games..

Rusty Jones
06-04-2016, 04:47 AM
Man did the US team play like crap in their opener. Bradley must have some serious dirt on the manager/owner to keep getting Prime playing with ALL the times he gives the flipping ball away..

I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your American card. As an American, the only time you're allowed to give two shits about soccer is during non-Olympic even numbered years.

sandsjames
06-04-2016, 01:22 PM

Dude...if you're not gonna watch because they play like shit then I'm surprised you've ever watched.

The thing with Bradley is that the manager is in a tough position right now. He wants to play young players to build the team but he also knows that his job is on the line every single match.

Bradley has always been over rated. If daddy hadn't been involved in the sport then he would have never played but...nepotism.

Rainmaker
06-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your American card. As an American, the only time you're allowed to give two shits about soccer is during non-Olympic even numbered years.

Well our Eurofriend garhkal gets a pass (since he grew up in England). But, agree Rusty. whenever someone mentions 'soccer' they may as well be talking about 'cats', 'romantic comedies' ,'scented candles' or some other metro-sexual stuff that no one really cares about..... This is Merica.... Let's just keep it to discussing the Big 3..... Football, Basketball and Baseball.

Rainmaker
06-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Speaking of sports..... It's going to really be nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.

sandsjames
06-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Speaking of sports..... It's going to really nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.

I'm surprised you feel this way, knowing how much you hate anyone who works for the government. Ali simply didn't want to go on the dole...you should be celebrating his decision.

What doesn't surprise me is that you are against someone practicing their constitutional rights...freedom of speech, religion, etc...you know, those little things?

Rainmaker
06-11-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm surprised you feel this way, knowing how much you hate anyone who works for the government.

Serving your nation in the military is not "working for the government".

What doesn't surprise me is that you are against someone practicing their constitutional rights...freedom of speech, religion, etc...you know, those little things?

didn't say I was against someone practicing their constitutional rights. I said I was tired of the media's hero worship of a black racist draft dodger who called all white people devils.

you know, those little things?

yeah I learned all about them from my Father who served 2 tours of duty as a platoon sergeant with the 101st Airborne in Vietnam.

Rusty Jones
06-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Serving your nation in the military is not "working for the government".

Yeah, it doesn't count because Rainmaker did it.

Rusty Jones
06-11-2016, 08:48 PM
I said I was tired of the media's hero worship of a black racist draft dodger who called all white people devils.

If he said it during the Jim Crow Era, and he did, you really have no business holding it against him.

Rainmaker
06-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah, it doesn't count because Rainmaker did it.

Rainmaker also served 2 1/2 years as a civil servant. Which is why he knows the difference

sandsjames
06-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Serving your nation in the military is not "working for the government". Ok...whatever fits your narrative.

didn't say I was against someone practicing their constitutional rights. I said I was tired of the media's hero worship of a black racist draft dodger who called all white people devils.[/QUOTE] He also called black people monkeys. I'm shocked that doesn't balance things out for you.

yeah I learned all about them from my Father who served 2 tours of duty as a platoon sergeant with the 101st Airborne in Vietnam.Congratulations. You must be the only person around who has a father who served in Vietnam.

Rainmaker
06-11-2016, 09:00 PM
If he said it during the Jim Crow Era, and he did, you really have no business holding it against him.

Great boxer. But, being a Farrakhan racist and falsely converting to islam to dodge the draft don't make you a hero in my book.

Rusty Jones
06-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Great boxer. But, being a Farrakhan racist and falsely converting to islam to dodge the draft don't make you a hero in my book.

As we know back 1993, Farrakhan admitted to being involved in the killing of Malcom X after he left the NOI, and become a regular Sunni.

Muhammed Ali also remained with the NOI after the split, but left and become a regular Sunni himself in 1975. He admitted that he regret not following Malcolm X out of the NOI earlier.

Personally, I really don't give two fucks whether or not someone was a draft dodger.

Rainmaker
06-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Congratulations. You must be the only person around who has a father who served in Vietnam.

No, there were 2.7 Million of them. But, leave it to libtards to disrespect them and glorify the 60’s protester spoiled brats, the long-haired freaks and the pot smoking, hippy-chick sluts instead.

He admitted that he regret not following Malcolm X out of the NOI earlier.

Personally, I really don't give two fucks whether or not someone was a draft dodger.

The media are practically jerking off all over themselves, while holding him up as an enlightened American hero for opposing the war. They love making excuses for Black racists.

garhkal
06-12-2016, 02:57 AM
Speaking of sports..... It's going to really be nice to finally be able to stop hearing the self hating white liberal media's 24-7 non stop hero worship of Black Racist Moslem Draft dodger, Muhammad Ali.

While i wouldn't have put it that way (the whole self hating white liberal media) part, i DO agree the 24/7 non stop Ali this, Ali that has gotten Tiresome..

sandsjames
06-12-2016, 01:20 PM
While i wouldn't have put it that way (the whole self hating white liberal media) part, i DO agree the 24/7 non stop Ali this, Ali that has gotten Tiresome..

With this, I agree. A couple "specials" would be ok, maybe a couple segments here and there, but ESPN was pretty much unwatchable. Now that the memorial is over, though, there won't be much more about it.

garhkal
06-12-2016, 06:55 PM
We can hope there isn't any more..

sandsjames
06-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Not sure if you guys are aware or not but if there's something on TV you don't want to watch you don't have to.