PDA

View Full Version : People prove Trump is right...sometimes.

WILDJOKER5
05-02-2016, 07:13 PM
I am not a Trump supporter at all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fears-of-trump-drive-immigrants-to-become-citizens/ar-BBsw8KZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Does this guy not understand that being eligible for citizenship for 25 years and never formulizing the paperwork kind of prove Trump right on the whole immigration thing? Now, I don't believe this guy was here illegally, nor did Trump say anything about legal immigrants, but how lazy do you have to be not to get this done if you wanted to be here for so long. IF he has been here on a visa or just legally, he was paying taxes. If not, then he's been cheating the system for 25 years and needs to be in jail for tax evasion like Al Sharpton or Al Capone.

I know its just the leftist media misquotes Trump with leaving out the "illegal" part of his immigration speeches, but these news stories about people getting the paperwork done after 25 years of procrastination is just pathetic. Not to mention there are a lot of legal immigrants who support Trump cause they know he isn't talking about them, but those who sneak over the border.

WILDJOKER5
05-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Oh, and these people are becoming citizens to vote, well at least FL isn't just giving illegals the right to vote to steal the presidency from the GOP like Cali. Funny that the news article mentions the 9 million legal aliens, but ignores the 30 million illegal ones. This is why the MSM is crap.

WILDJOKER5
05-02-2016, 07:27 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/paper-worries-mexican-flags-trump-protests-might-unintended-consequences/

And these people out in Cali waiving the Mexican flag are part of the idiocricy too. Saying that waiving the Mexican flag is a sign of diversity and not the American flag? Uh, the American flag is supposed to represent the melting pot of ALL nationalities and cultures. You can't be "American-Mexican" in Mexico. Try having an American Flag waiving from your pueblo in Mexico City. Only in America can you complain about not being "included" in everything, but live like you were in some other country where segregation and hate is the norm.

Rusty Jones
05-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Not to mention there are a lot of legal immigrants who support Trump cause they know he isn't talking about them, but those who sneak over the border.

Sigh...

I really do believe that you have to be a minority in order to know how fucked up this way of thinking is, and why minorities who agree with what you said are shunned by other members of their group.

In a nutshell, you're basically saying "People of x group SUCK! Oh but not you, though. You're cool."

No self-respecting person of any group would seek exemption from that prejudice, while leaving the rest of his group to continue to be victims of it. To seek exemption from prejudice is to avoid fighting it. Why would anyone else in his group respect him for it?

Secondly, it implies that they seek - or should seek - approval from the majority group.

And lastly, even if members of such group wants to engage in "respectability politics," it's futile anyway. They can still be profiled, and have to show that they're "not like the rest of his people" immediately on demand, because they're not given the benefit of the doubt.

So... someone who is immediately "approved" of because they're here legally, immediately taking a liking to people who would've otherwise hated them... is not something that someone with any self respect would do; nor are they respected by others.

WILDJOKER5
05-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

I really do believe that you have to be a minority in order to know how fucked up this way of thinking is, and why minorities who agree with what you said are shunned by other members of their group.LOL, you just said "Only minorities can understand why what he says is 'wrong'". But then say that the majority of the minority shuns those who agree with him. So you are in the middle saying I can't understand cause I am not part of your group, and "they" are stupid because they are on his side. Hypocrite often there?

In a nutshell, you're basically saying "People of x group SUCK! Oh but not you, though. You're cool."People of the criminal kind suck, do you not agree with that? If you are ok with criminals just walking in and setting up their home, I am sure you wouldn't have a problem with ANYONE coming to your house, eating all your food, sleeping in your bed, taking your wallet, and every now and then, sleeping with your wife or daughter against their will while running a drug ring out your back door. "Illegal" is not a race, its a crime.

No self-respecting person of any group would seek exemption from that prejudice, while leaving the rest of his group to continue to be victims of it. To seek exemption from prejudice is to avoid fighting it. Why would anyone else in his group respect him for it?Guess that's why "Snitches get stiches" right? Don't want to tell police who did the drive by which killed the little girl in the ghetto because its "hanging yo own peeps out to dry"? Whites do it all the time. Half of whites vote one way, while the other half vote another way. General numbers cause there are also another 5-10 minor parties which whites tend to vote for too. Whites call the cops (except Irish since they were the original oppressed people of the USA). But sure, a legal immigrant is part of the same group as an ILLEGAL immigrant. Whether from Mexico or from Saudi Arabia, or the Ukraine, Trump isn't just picking on the people that make up 50% of the 30 million here illegally, he is talking about all illegals.

Secondly, it implies that they seek - or should seek - approval from the majority group.Like when you say the minority of the minority groups who side with Trump aren't "true (nationality)"?

And lastly, even if members of such group wants to engage in "respectability politics," it's futile anyway. They can still be profiled, and have to show that they're "not like the rest of his people" immediately on demand, because they're not given the benefit of the doubt.Are you making the AZ law an example here? Even AZ said that someone suspected of being here illegally had to have first committed some other offense before being asked for papers. I was asked to show proof of citizenship when I got my latest job 2 months ago, and Im pale white.

So... someone who is immediately "approved" of because they're here legally, immediately taking a liking to people who would've otherwise hated them... is not something that someone with any self respect would do; nor are they respected by others.
Not respected by you, the majority of the minorities? Seems like you are taking the same road in which you accuse whites of doing. The way Democrats in sheets slandered Republicans from being accepting of all racial groups? Seems like you have picked up on the left's operating procedures to keep others in line to the way you think.

Rainmaker
05-02-2016, 08:42 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/paper-worries-mexican-flags-trump-protests-might-unintended-consequences/

And these people out in Cali waiving the Mexican flag are part of the idiocricy too ..

^^^ This
Each time these little 5'6" Tatted up , Illegal Alien wannabe Gangbanger punks show up Waving Mexican Flags, shouting "Si se puede" and throwing their little collective tantrum, Trump must abso-fucking-lutely L.O.V.E. IT!!!! Because, they are making his point and driving yet another nail in the worthless Amnesty Pedaling GOP establishment's coffin

garhkal
05-03-2016, 12:57 AM
I am not a Trump supporter at all.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fears-of-trump-drive-immigrants-to-become-citizens/ar-BBsw8KZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Does this guy not understand that being eligible for citizenship for 25 years and never formulizing the paperwork kind of prove Trump right on the whole immigration thing? Now, I don't believe this guy was here illegally, nor did Trump say anything about legal immigrants, but how lazy do you have to be not to get this done if you wanted to be here for so long.

And its not just that. Its all those rioters/demonstrators that show up at these rallys tossing bricks and such at cops as well..

^^^ This
Each time these little 5'6" Tatted up , Illegal Alien wannabe Gangbanger punks show up Waving Mexican Flags, shouting "Si se puede" and throwing their little collective tantrum, Trump must abso-fucking-lutely L.O.V.E. IT!!!! Because, they are making his point and driving yet another nail in the worthless Amnesty Pedaling GOP establishment's coffin

And it irks me off you NEVER once see INS with a few dozen vans out there to round these illegal invaders up! They keep claiming "we can't find them cause they hide in the shadows"..
Well these cretins certainly are not hiding!

WILDJOKER5
05-03-2016, 11:22 AM
And it irks me off you NEVER once see INS with a few dozen vans out there to round these illegal invaders up! They keep claiming "we can't find them cause they hide in the shadows"..
Well these cretins certainly are not hiding!

Sanctuary city. INS cant operate. The "shadows" is any leftist city like this protecting criminals.

garhkal
05-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Sanctuary city. INS cant operate. The "shadows" is any leftist city like this protecting criminals.

I agree. ALL sanctuary cities should have their federal and state funding pulled. Heck, i also feel they should be arrested and charged with 1 count of aiding and abetting, for each time an illegal immigrant commits a crime in their jurisdiction.