PDA

View Full Version : Is the Grim Reaper sexist?

sandsjames
04-20-2016, 09:22 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/20/health/white-women-wont-live-as-long-hispanic-good-news/index.html

It would appear that even Death is tired of hearing white women bitch about income inequality.

Rainmaker
04-23-2016, 12:05 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/20/health/white-women-wont-live-as-long-hispanic-good-news/index.html

It would appear that even Death is tired of hearing white women bitch about income inequality.

from the article you linked....

"It's hard to know what is driving this trend since it is one year's worth of data. It could be a blip or there could be something significant happening to shorten white women's lives. More years of data will be needed for the experts to figure out what the trend may be."

Rainmaker can save the pointy headed "experts several more years of collecting data needed to figure this out.......When you start Heavily taxing the productive citizens of a nation in-order to subsidize the lazy shiftless ones (otherwise known as Obamacare), then you're increasing medical costs and decreasing access for the productive ones and so their life expectancy starts going down.

WILDJOKER5
04-25-2016, 01:14 PM
What isn't sexist now a days? The fact that men are more often the abused in domestic violence cases or that men get longer jail time than women for the exact same crimes or that men still have to register for the draft incase another Democrat wants to send us off to die as they have loved to do since WWI? Don't know why feminist aren't screaming about these inequalities?

sparks82
04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
What isn't sexist now a days? The fact that men are more often the abused in domestic violence cases or that men get longer jail time than women for the exact same crimes or that men still have to register for the draft incase another Democrat wants to send us off to die as they have loved to do since WWI? Don't know why feminist aren't screaming about these inequalities?

True feminists do make a case of this. I believe there is an entire thread on here with women saying go ahead and make us sign up for Selective Service and men saying "no don't make our daughters go to war."

WILDJOKER5
04-26-2016, 05:34 PM
True feminists do make a case of this. I believe there is an entire thread on here with women saying go ahead and make us sign up for Selective Service and men saying "no don't make our daughters go to war."

"True feminists"? I have been absent for the past year, so I missed that thread. Honestly, selective service should just be done away with all together. Pick people off social security numbers if a draft is ever truly needed again.