PDA

View Full Version : Russia warns of 'new world war' starting in Syria

UncaRastus
02-12-2016, 06:50 PM
“It would be impossible to win such a war quickly, especially in the Arab world, where everybody is fighting against everybody.

"All sides must be compelled to sit at the negotiating table instead of unleashing a new world war.

”http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12153112/Russia-warns-of-new-world-war-starting-in-Syria.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a lot more to this than what is shown above. Rather chilling.

Rainmaker
02-12-2016, 08:12 PM
"All sides must be compelled to sit at the negotiating table instead of unleashing a new world war.

”http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12153112/Russia-warns-of-new-world-war-starting-in-Syria.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a lot more to this than what is shown above. Rather chilling.

Do we have maniacs running our foreign policy? Have we fomented civil wars all over the middle east by arming these Arab jihadists and now the blowback is going to be a bitch?

Do we look like hypocrites to the rest of the world by asking Russia for a ceasefire, as they eradicate this jihadist cancer from the face of the Earth?

Have we broken our military by fighting these endless wars, while at the same time cutting the budget for everything except diversity celebrations and global warming scams and BS planes that don't work?

Can we survive the next 10 months of this PNAC Neocon/ Arab spring Neolib insanity without these retarded assholes igniting world war 3? Because if that happens, given the pathetic current state of our military and economy, we're likely to end up just like Russia did with a Bolshevik revolution on their hands after the Kaiser kicked their asses in World war I

UncaRastus
02-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Rainmaker,

So, extend an invitation to all of the terrorists, terrorist groups, countries like Iran, to come to Dabiq, Syria, for their much wanted final battle of which they believe to be their last battle of the apocalypse.

Let them get together. All of the Arab Spring believers. Convince Russia to deploy their Tsar Bomba on them. One Tsar Bomba should do the job.

Tell Russia that they are just the best. Tell them that they are now our best friends forever.

Have the Prezdet tell everyone in the world about how that Putin guy is just a bit nuts, but that's OK, because he and Puty are partying down, together, as he speaks. That he will have a word with him.

Warn the rest of the world that Russia and the USA, now being BFFs, how we are not about to listen to any guff from the rest of the world. And consider this to be their one and only warning.

Or have WW3.

I know. That sounded silly. But do you have any other way out of this, for right now?

USN - Retired
02-13-2016, 12:20 AM
But do you have any other way out of this, for right now?

Here's the answer:

https://www.lp.org/issues/foreign-policy

Rainmaker
02-13-2016, 02:08 AM
Or have WW3.

I know. That sounded silly. But do you have any other way out of this, for right now?

"When he is done using the Rod of Chastisement to correct his Children, He then breaks the Rod and In the end all things are ordered and correct." - The Oracle at Gibtown

MikeKerriii
02-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Here's the answer:

https://www.lp.org/issues/foreign-policy

It was Conservatives and Ne-cons that got us into this mess in the first place, returning control to them would be like handing a drunk the keys.

Rainmaker
02-13-2016, 08:44 PM
It was Conservatives and Ne-cons that got us into this mess in the first place, returning control to them would be like handing a drunk the keys.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001284313/its_all_bushs_fault_sticker_p217039870842515374q0o u_400_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

UncaRastus
02-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Now boys ... be nice!

sandsjames
02-13-2016, 08:59 PM

Even if it was, your boy has had 7 years to fix it and it's only gotten worse. So Bush and the "Ne-cons" may have gotten us into this (though it's well known that it had almost full bipartisan support) but Obama has only proven his incompetence by not being able to put us in a better position.

USN - Retired
02-14-2016, 12:46 AM

On October 11, 2002, Hillary Clinton voted in favor of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, commonly known as the Iraq War Resolution, to give President Bush authority for the Iraq War.

By February 2007, Hillary Clinton made a point of refusing to admit that her October 2002 Iraq War Resolution vote was a mistake, or to apologize for it, as anti-war Democrats demanded.

"If the most important thing to any of you is choosing someone who did not cast that vote or has said his vote was a mistake, then there are others to choose from," Hillary Clinton told an audience in Dover, New Hampshire

MikeKerriii
02-16-2016, 02:59 AM
Even if it was, your boy has had 7 years to fix it and it's only gotten worse. So Bush and the "Ne-cons" may have gotten us into this (though it's well known that it had almost full bipartisan support) but Obama has only proven his incompetence by not being able to put us in a better position.

Repairs take longer than repairing the damage, Bush the lesser spent 8 years trashing foreign policy and the economy, Obama has done pretty well cleaning up the mess, but such sever damage will take a long time to fix. It takes longer to fix a car driven repeated into a ditch than to drive it into the ditch.

Some parts can't be fixed, like the tens of thousands of lives lost to Bush's hubris and idiocy.

sandsjames
02-16-2016, 03:14 AM
Repairs take longer than repairing the damage, Bush the lesser spent 8 years trashing foreign policy and the economy, Obama has done pretty well cleaning up the mess, but such sever damage will take a long time to fix. It takes longer to fix a car driven repeated into a ditch than to drive it into the ditch.

Some parts can't be fixed, like the tens of thousands of lives lost to Bush's hubris and idiocy.

I blame Roosevelt...

MikeKerriii
02-16-2016, 07:56 PM
I blame Roosevelt...

It took nearly fifty years to clean up the mess that Roosevelt made in Europe during his last year in office, you just proved my point. Thanks

sandsjames
02-16-2016, 08:40 PM
It took nearly fifty years to clean up the mess that Roosevelt made in Europe during his last year in office, you just proved my point. ThanksI think you just proved mine.

MikeKerriii
02-17-2016, 04:10 AM
This is both relevant and funny as hell. The Chickasaw is so confused:D

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/seal-who-shot-bin-laden-stuns-fox-host-are-you-telling-me-you-are-ok-with-a-woman-by-your-side/comments/#disqus