PDA

View Full Version : El Chapo's .50 cal

Rainmaker
01-25-2016, 05:03 PM
.50 Cal transferred under Eric "My people" Holder's Operation Fast and Furious found at Mexican Drug King Pin's hideout.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/01/20/fast-furious-50-caliber-rifle-found-at-e

MSM will probably find a way to blame Trump.

UncaRastus
01-25-2016, 05:28 PM
You are being jealous and stuff, because you carry a .38.

And your bud Mannix beats up poor little ladies at the Joanne's Knife and Fabric Store, where he works.

There. The ghost of AA has returned.

;)

UncaRastus
01-25-2016, 05:30 PM
I blame Bush. It doesn't matter which one. Or Reagan. Oh, and George Washington. Best to include John Hanson, too.

UncaRastus
01-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Since we are touching on the Prezdets, I know that this is not a Prezdet post. But if Bernie Sandman Sanders does come into power ...

If Bernie Sanders becomes our Commissar, will he be sending me a nice never ending bucket of maple syrup, since I have never brought myself to fully blackguard him, in the MTF?

He IS the Vermont junior senator, so I know that he has the power to do this.

If he does, I am willing to say in here, that I know the difference between maple syrup, and Aunt Jemima syrup. I am watching you, Bernieboy.

And some of his cousin Colonel Sander's chicken would be nice, but please make that weekly. And don't just drop a bucket of chicken into the maple syrup bucket. Not having that. Nosirreebob! Um, nosireebernie!

Rainmaker
01-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Here's an idea unca.... Let's have the Feds, run thousands of firearms into the hands of Mexican Drug Lords and then (after the inevitable crime wave) we'll pontificate about escalating gun violence and the need to strip American Citizens of their 2nd Amendment rights....

But, even better......Not only was this Race Pimping Criminal not Impeached (by the bought and paid for RINO CONgress) He's now making Millions working at the very same law firm that he came from by representing Wall Street Banksters , who should be busting big rocks into little rocks for looting the Treasury.

This is the reward you'll get in this country when you refuse to prosecute the International Financiers who intentionally bankrupted the American Public

Rainmaker
01-25-2016, 07:20 PM
You are being jealous and stuff, because you carry a .38.

And your bud Mannix beats up poor little ladies at the Joanne's Knife and Fabric Store, where he works.

There. The ghost of AA has returned.

;)

To make it more authentic, You'll need to include a link to a Pravda website and mention something about Jesus' killing of an innocent fig tree.

UncaRastus
01-25-2016, 08:33 PM
There is no such thing as an innocent fig tree. Take my word on this.