PDA

View Full Version : Making a Murderer...on Netflix

giggawatt
01-07-2016, 08:20 AM
Anyone seen this show yet? I'm on episode 4 right now. This is not the show I thought it was.

I'm just floored by it. The first episode alone is incredible. I won't spoil it for anyone but go watch it if you haven't already.

efmbman
01-07-2016, 12:22 PM
From what I see it is creating quite a stir. A shame all those people did a White House petition seeking a pardon. I guess they didn't realize that POTUS can only pardon someone for a federal crime - not state. They should petition the governor.

SomeRandomGuy
01-07-2016, 12:32 PM
Anyone seen this show yet? I'm on episode 4 right now. This is not the show I thought it was.

I'm just floored by it. The first episode alone is incredible. I won't spoil it for anyone but go watch it if you haven't already.

I'm on episode 8. I think I have one left. It's a pretty incredible documentary. It makes me so mad watching it. At the same time, I did some searching online and they left out quite a bit of information. I'm kind of split 50/50 on it now. There's no doubt his cousin Brendan got absolutely railroaded by the system. On the other hand, I'm not sure that Steven Avery is innocent. There's a lot of evidence that's points to him. I do agree with the defense attorney. The cops assumed he did it from the beginning and they found what they needed to find in order to prove that fact while possibly planting evidence along the way.

giggawatt
01-07-2016, 01:41 PM
yeah, I really feel bad for his cousin. The kid just wanted to turn in his project and go home but ended up in jail. And for that, he missed Wrestle Mania. Poor kid.

giggawatt
01-10-2016, 04:20 PM
2 more episodes to go. Just wow! I'm going to finish the series before I read about whatever may have been left out and other possibilities. But, at the moment, from what I've seen so far, there is soooo much reasonable doubt in this case.