PDA

View Full Version : American Ido, final season.. Who has been your favorite??

garhkal
12-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Since this upcoming Jan, is the start of the Televised portion of the final season of American Idol, i thought i would ask everyone, who has been your favorite Idol?
Who was your favorite who did NOT make the cut/got knocked out but has still made a name for themselves??

For me.
Fave idol - toss up between Phillip Phillips and surprisingly Adam Lambert.
Fave idol contestant who didn't win.. Again a 2 way tie here, between Daugherty, and Kathryn McPhee.
I also liked Bo Bice's first album, but couldn't stand his 2nd album.
Jessica Sanchez's first album was decent.

Rusty Jones
12-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Since this upcoming Jan, is the start of the Televised portion of the final season of American Idol, i thought i would ask everyone, who has been your favorite Idol?
Who was your favorite who did NOT make the cut/got knocked out but has still made a name for themselves??

For me.
Fave idol contestant who didn't win.. Again a 2 way tie here, between Daugherty, and Kathryn McPhee.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1HIO8/mas-puto/image.png

UncaRastus
12-27-2015, 02:52 PM
I may be one of the dying breed that elected never to watch any of the 'reality shows' on tv. My wife watches tv maybe twice a year.

No, she doesn't take a break, mid year, to turn off the tv for a ten minute break, then turns it back on, for the second half of the year.

However, Angie does use her smartphone as if it's attached to her hand. She also has a laptop and a desktop 'puter, which she lives on, almost.

Now, this Christmas, she got a tablet, from our daughter Christine.

Oh, happy day!

At least Angie doesn't use anything electronic wise while she is driving. She won't hook up her car to do bluetooth to her devices.

She says that no matter what it may be, any kind of distraction is not good for her driving. Or anyone else's.

If there is a tv show, 'reality type', that does a thing so that the winner would be the one that uses cellphones and stuff the least while driving, Angie would be the winner, I suppose.

Bos Mutus
12-28-2015, 02:34 PM

For me.

Favorite winner is probably Fantasia...and maybe David Cook.

For non-winners, probably Chrystal Bowersox was one of my favs.

That said...I haven't really gotten into any of them after the show was over...