PDA

View Full Version : What this country needs is...?

Bos Mutus
12-23-2015, 07:26 PM
What we really need is:

Absinthe Anecdote
12-23-2015, 08:05 PM
What we really need is:

Less Trumps and more schlongs to keep the loudmouths at the American Legion posts occupied.

Rainmaker
12-24-2015, 01:03 AM
Less Trumps and more schlongs to keep the loudmouths at the American Legion posts occupied.

Constantly Mocking the American Legion is a form of micro-aggression against Veterans.

Continue to try and Hurt someone's feelings and you'll continue to get "disliked"

Deez Nuts-Dat Schlong 2016!

Rainmaker
12-24-2015, 03:54 AM
What we really need is:

A law banning dual-citizens from all elections and from receiving government appointments to positions of public trust.

With that, we can begin to return America to normal.

garhkal
12-24-2015, 04:32 AM
Someone who will actually follow what his (or her) constituents WANT not what the high paying doners want.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-26-2015, 04:12 AM
Constantly Mocking the American Legion is a form of micro-aggression against Veterans.

Continue to try and Hurt someone's feelings and you'll continue to get "disliked"

Deez Nuts-Dat Schlong 2016!

Constantly being a racist prick gets you both barrels of my sarcasm and irreverence.

Mjölnir
12-26-2015, 12:26 PM
What we really need is:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57504954.jpg

Rusty Jones
12-26-2015, 05:13 PM
A politician that leads the people instead of following them is something that you will NEVER - I repeat, NEVER - have in a government where politicians are democratically elected. It's impossible.

When an elected politician has a choice to make between doing the right thing and doing the popular thing, they're going to pick the popular thing every time. Unless, of course, they don't care whether or not they stay in office - let alone move up to a higher one.

That's why, in many ways, I tend to agree with royalism.

Bos Mutus
12-26-2015, 07:33 PM
A politician that leads the people instead of following them is something that you will NEVER - I repeat, NEVER - have in a government where politicians are democratically elected. It's impossible.

When an elected politician has a choice to make between doing the right thing and doing the popular thing, they're going to pick the popular thing every time. Unless, of course, they don't care whether or not they stay in office - let alone move up to a higher one.

I don't agree with that...

Any idiot can do what polls say. I think the most effective politicians influence/persuade public opinion rather than follow it.

there are limits of course...

Rusty Jones
12-26-2015, 07:41 PM
I don't agree with that...

Any idiot can do what polls say. I think the most effective politicians influence/persuade public opinion rather than follow it.
there are limits of course...

And then the people vote him out, and replace him with someone that will do what they want him to do. And then we're back to square one.

Rainmaker
12-27-2015, 04:14 AM
Constantly being a racist prick gets you both barrels of my sarcasm and irreverence.

So the reason that You've been repeatedly posting Anti-American, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting propaganda and continually slandering over 2.3 million American Veterans is Because it's whitey's fault?

Right. Nice deflection.

Did Bagdad Bob give you that tip?

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

USN - Retired
12-27-2015, 05:52 AM

“Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election.” ~Adolf Hitler

USN - Retired
12-27-2015, 05:53 AM
"You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream – the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order – or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism." ~ Ronald Reagan

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. " ~John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, 1st Baron Acton