PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Warfare, in all of it's glory

UncaRastus
11-05-2015, 02:14 PM
In war, there are collateral damages. That happens. This article goes a bit into the uglier side of cyber warfare, which can just as deadly, if it is used fully:

http://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2015/11/lethal-virtual-weapons-real/123417/

What do you guys think about this?

Rainmaker
11-05-2015, 04:43 PM
In war, there are collateral damages. That happens. This article goes a bit into the uglier side of cyber warfare, which can just as deadly, if it is used fully:

http://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2015/11/lethal-virtual-weapons-real/123417/

What do you guys think about this?

So, Recently Tens of Millions of Americans had their background investigations (including fingerprints) stolen in the Government's OPM hack.

This is a big deal. But, knowing the Government's track record of ineptitude, It's probably much worse than they're letting on.

Anyhow, The official consensus is that Radical Islamic, Chinamen (trained by Putin) did it.

So, as a concerned taxpayer, you naturally ask so what's the government "solution" to save the day?

Are they going to go back to manual record keeping of sensitive information and get this shit off the internet?

Well Rainmaker's glad you asked.....here's the plan....

Step 1: Award $20,000,000.00 emergency Brother in Law credit monitoring Contract to the Winvale Group.

Step 2: Announce the resignation of Political Hack, Affirmative action hire, OPM Director (that had no skills or ability anyway)

Step 3: Award a $133,000,000.00 emergency follow on credit monitoring contract to another Crony Brother in Law

Step 4: Publically saber rattle against the Chinese menace, while at the same time lobbying to circumvent U.S. sovereignty, and off shore more jobs/profits, by passing a secret TPP trade deal (that no one's allowed to read)

Step 5: Allow (or stage) the next Cyber Attack, on the power grid or banking system.

Step 6: Announce a $5,000,000,000,000.00, never ending "global war on hacking" and pass an "E- Patriot act" in the middle of the night, taking away the first amendment to keep us safe from Islamic Radical, Chinamen (trained by Putin), that "hate us for our freedoms"

UncaRastus
11-05-2015, 05:27 PM
Everyone knows that it was Mao's preserved and animated head that has taught these things to the bad guys. Get all of your facts lined up, Rainmaker, or no one will ever believe you.

Rainmaker, how can I be your Campaign Chief and Money Raiser, if you don't vette your responses through me? Remember, the buck stops short of you. I am the sacrificial lamb.

Not THE Sacrificial Lamb, but I do believe that you get the point.

Vote for Rainmaker, and The World of the Future!

We'll be passing out free beer at the polling places, next year. We will also implant subcutaneous chips at the same time. Never mind what the chips are for. They are for the good of the USA of the Future!

They will be implanted into the hands or the foreheads of all of our supporters, along with a catchy number!

Sidenote: These chips will not be potato chips. That would be silly.