PDA

View Full Version : Terrorism Heads Up

ACME_MAN
11-02-2015, 11:13 PM
I normally post in the "Other News"/conspiracy section of this forum. A recent post I started there deals with the recent Russian plane tragedy in Egypt. The reason I am posting here is to give individuals a heads up of a possible retaliatory strike by Russia against the US as they are blaming certain government elements for this plane downing. I believe their retaliation will be of an "eye for an eye" variety with a US and/or British domestic flight being targetted. I believe this retaliation will likely occur over water and could very well involve a flight emanating out of DC or London. I also believe that it could occur as early as this week or possibly in the very near future. I hope I am wrong on this, but the Russians don't suffer fools, and I don't believe they are going to take this sitting down. In any event, I believe overland air travel is probably a lot safer. Just take this message into account if you are considering flying in the near future. Thank you for your service.

ACME_MAN
11-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Investigative journalist Ben Fulford now reporting that the Israelis are being blamed in certain quarters. The real indicator I suspect will be who the Russians decided to retaliate against.

MikeKerriii
11-06-2015, 05:45 AM
Investigative journalist Ben Fulford now reporting that the Israelis are being blamed in certain quarters. The real indicator I suspect will be who the Russians decided to retaliate against.

Where do you did up all these fools to quote? Id the A Drudge Report specifically for the tin-foil hat set?

If the Russian decide to retaliate it will be against ISIS because they are not stupid enough to listen to nut-bag conspiracy theorists and con-men who publish idiocy like this.

ACME_MAN
11-09-2015, 09:47 PM
You're entitled to your opinion, but as a wise man once said, "Opinions are like idiots . . . the world's full of them and there are plenty more where those came from."

Don't be surprised if you see the Russians go into Saudi Arabia in order to cut the head off of the snake.

Where do you did up all these fools to quote? Id the A Drudge Report specifically for the tin-foil hat set?

If the Russian decide to retaliate it will be against ISIS because they are not stupid enough to listen to nut-bag conspiracy theorists and con-men who publish idiocy like this.