PDA

View Full Version : An Occult World Series?

ACME_MAN
10-30-2015, 06:36 PM
As a student of metaphysics, and in particular, Illuminati happenings, it is my belief that the two teams that are now playing in the World Series are not there by chance. I think a message is being sent by the names of these two teams. On the one hand, we have the Kansas City ROYALS and on the other hand the NEW YORK Metropolitans. On a symbolic level, I think this represents a battle between the European blue blood Royals(European Rothschild backed) versus the New York Federal Reserve. Personally, I'm not a particular fan of either side, but if I had to pick a side it would probably be the New York Mets. Ideally though, this would be a time for the CIA to redeem itself. They could employ MKUltra/HAARP mind control technology to get the fans into a frenzy. They could then storm the field---take both sides into custody and declare the stadium their own. In short, the people win for a change. Of course, it is unlikely this will happen, but stranger things have occurred. There was also a power outage in this series which occurred in the 4th inning of the first game . . . 4 a number frequently associated with Satan/Lucifer. If the Mets win game 3, game 4 will be a crucial one in fact. Be that as it may, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Rainmaker
10-31-2015, 01:34 AM
On the one hand, we have the Kansas City ROYALS and on the other hand the NEW YORK Metropolitans. On a symbolic level, I think this represents a battle between the European blue blood Royals(European Rothschild backed) versus the New York Federal Reserve.

Interesting concept...... But, they are working together...... Remember FDR defined the "Economic Royalist" for us in 1936, and just as today they were aided and abetted by the Federal Reserve.

Your theory would make more sense to me, if the World Series was the Royals vs. the Nationals .or the Yankees vs. the Reds.

ACME_MAN
10-31-2015, 04:56 PM
I think this battle actually goes a little deeper . . . old money vs. new money and more specifically, the fact that the British never got over their defeat in the American Revolution and War of 1812. There is a bit of evidence out there as well that the British are actually calling the shots financially and have been for quite a while with respect to our situation. Clearly, the center of global banking still remains the City of London. One can't but also notice that almost all the popular supermarket tabloids, now regularly feature the British Royals in their magazines and on their covers. Don't see that with other royal houses of Europe though. And we are now seeing a lot of British hosts now on news and entertainment programs as well. I like British culture, but detest the monarchy. The old lady needs to be thrown out on the street with her old fashioned pocketbooks and frumpy dresses. ; )

Interesting concept...... But, they are working together...... Remember FDR defined the "Economic Royalist" for us in 1936, and just as today they were aided and abetted by the Federal Reserve.

Your theory would make more sense to me, if the World Series was the Royals vs. the Nationals .or the Yankees vs. the Reds.

TJMAC77SP
11-01-2015, 01:24 AM
This rabbit hole is quickly getting deep.

MikeKerriii
11-01-2015, 02:43 AM
This rabbit hole is quickly getting deep.

Something is getting deep, but definitely not the thinking.

TJMAC77SP
11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Something is getting deep, but definitely not the thinking.

What the fuck does that even mean (in relation to my post)?

Absinthe Anecdote
11-01-2015, 04:26 AM
What the fuck does that even mean (in relation to my post)?

It means he just slammed the hell out of you.

That is another loss marked down on the spreadsheet.

TJMAC77SP
11-01-2015, 05:25 PM
It means he just slammed the hell out of you.

That is another loss marked down on the spreadsheet.

Make it two marks down because I still have no freaking clue

ACME_MAN
11-01-2015, 10:51 PM

Worry not . . . you're just dealing with 2 professional put down artists. The internet is full of them. Just do your thing and heed them no attention.

MikeKerriii
11-02-2015, 01:58 AM

It wasn't a put down for you , just of the clowns to who took the original post seriously. I was agreeing with you.

MikeKerriii
11-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Worry not . . . you're just dealing with 2 professional put down artists. The internet is full of them. Just do your thing and heed them no attention.
Pointing out that a post is both idiotic and insane, such as the OP of this thread is not a put down, it is just a statement of fact.

Bos Mutus
11-02-2015, 04:46 AM
Royals win in 5.

TJMAC77SP
11-02-2015, 12:28 PM
It wasn't a put down for you , just of the clowns to who took the original post seriously. I was agreeing with you.

Ok, got it. Sorry I missed that.

Absinthe Anecdote
11-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Ok, got it. Sorry I missed that.

I'm not changing the spreadsheet.

Rainmaker
11-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Royals win in 5.

This can only mean one thing Bos.......DOLLAR COLLAPSE IN 2016!!!!

Rainmaker
11-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Pointing out that a post is both idiotic and insane, such as the OP of this thread is not a put down, it is just a statement of fact.

It's not insane Mike. It's well known, among the initiated, that MLB is a Hotbed of Occult Activity.

http://patch.com/wisconsin/caledonia...g-brewers-game

TJMAC77SP
11-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm not changing the spreadsheet.

I would expect nothing else.

ACME_MAN
11-02-2015, 10:02 PM

Apologies. Just another example of how words can be misconstrued.

ACME_MAN
11-02-2015, 10:04 PM

Apology retracted.

Rainmaker
11-03-2015, 02:41 AM
I think this battle actually goes a little deeper . . . old money vs. new money and more specifically, the fact that the British never got over their defeat in the American Revolution and War of 1812. There is a bit of evidence out there as well that the British are actually calling the shots financially and have been for quite a while with respect to our situation. Clearly, the center of global banking still remains the City of London. One can't but also notice that almost all the popular supermarket tabloids, now regularly feature the British Royals in their magazines and on their covers. Don't see that with other royal houses of Europe though. And we are now seeing a lot of British hosts now on news and entertainment programs as well. I like British culture, but detest the monarchy. The old lady needs to be thrown out on the street with her old fashioned pocketbooks and frumpy dresses. ; )

The Creation of Money in the Colonies of America and Australia.

The Real Origins of the American Revolution.

http://www.peoplesmandate.iinet.net.au/debt_free_money_in_america.html

MikeKerriii
11-06-2015, 04:39 AM
It's not insane Mike. It's well known, among the initiated, that MLB is a Hotbed of Occult Activity.

http://patch.com/wisconsin/caledonia...g-brewers-game

The "Occult "is an area of study solely inhabited but the insane, the ignorant and the stupid. With an occasional con-man for spice

ACME_MAN
11-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Actually it may have not been such a bad thing for the Royals to have one. I was thinking solely in terms of the British Royal Family. However, there are a lot of other Royal European houses and I suspect they all don't see eye to eye with respect to how global events are playing out.