PDA

View Full Version : VP Joe Biden: I'm not running for president

Bos Mutus
10-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Vice President Joe Biden (http://www.cnbc.com/joe-biden/?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cinline%7Cstory%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=103070874) said Wednesday that he will not run for president. Biden delivered his statement at the White House Rose Garden with President Barack Obama (http://www.cnbc.com/barack-obama/?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cinline%7Cstory%7Cstory&par=yahoo&doc=103070874) in attendance.
"As my family and I have worked through the grieving process, I've said all along what I've said time and again to others, that it may very well be that that process, by the time we get through it, closes the window on mounting a realistic campaign for president," Biden said. "I've concluded it has closed."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/vice-president-joe-biden-says-160134788.html

Biden out, Webb out

Bumble78
10-21-2015, 06:03 PM
They are just clearing the way for my 2020 run.

Bos Mutus
10-21-2015, 06:06 PM
They are just clearing the way for my 2020 run.

Is that you, Kanye?

Rainmaker
10-21-2015, 06:57 PM
Biden out, Webb out

They had Joe Bag O' Doughnuts warming up in the bullpen as their plan B ( in case Hitlery's prosecution went forward) The Communist Agitator posing as an independent let her off the hook in the last "debate", so there's no will within the Party of misfit toys to prosecute her. My guess is She's weathered the storm and gets a pass on the Espionage Act Violation.

garhkal
10-21-2015, 07:00 PM
That's my guess too. For the life of me, with al her mistakes and illegalities, i can't see how in gods green earth she is qualified to run.

Rainmaker
10-21-2015, 07:03 PM
That's my guess too. For the life of me, with al her mistakes and illegalities, i can't see how in gods green earth she is qualified to run.

Remember "Filegate"?

"Allegations were made that senior White House figures, including First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, may have requested and read the files for political purposes, and that the First Lady had authorized the hiring of the underqualified Livingstone."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy

They have dirt on everybody

Mjölnir
10-21-2015, 11:13 PM

The Constitutional qualifications are pretty slim:

1. Natural born U.S. citizen.
2. 35 years old.
3. 14 years of residency in the US (does not need to be consecutive or most recent.

As far as what voters consider / makes someone 'qualified' ...

garhkal
10-22-2015, 04:50 AM
The Constitutional qualifications are pretty slim:

1. Natural born U.S. citizen.
2. 35 years old.
3. 14 years of residency in the US (does not need to be consecutive or most recent.

As far as what voters consider / makes someone 'qualified' ...

How's about the main one.. IS NOT A LYING sack of turd.

crwchf16
10-22-2015, 10:03 AM
People are so worried about the one lying POS that occupies an office for at most 8 years, when there are 400+ lying goons in Congress that can stay as long as they keep pulling the wool over their voters' eyes. What will it take to finally change things I wonder? (Don't take this as defense of any of the above-mentioned goons, only that I am sick and tired of all the bought and paid for liars who are currently running the show.)

UncaRastus
10-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Since Congress would have to vote on sweeping changes to get it running well on an honesty stance, good luck with that.

:(

MikeKerriii
10-22-2015, 03:17 PM
How's about the main one.. IS NOT A LYING sack of turd.

That would have disqualified every Republican President since Ike

Rainmaker
10-22-2015, 03:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

TJMAC77SP
10-22-2015, 04:26 PM

Just the Republican Presidents?

Still don't see any irony (or hypocrisy) do you?

garhkal
10-22-2015, 09:10 PM
People are so worried about the one lying POS that occupies an office for at most 8 years, when there are 400+ lying goons in Congress that can stay as long as they keep pulling the wool over their voters' eyes. What will it take to finally change things I wonder? (Don't take this as defense of any of the above-mentioned goons, only that I am sick and tired of all the bought and paid for liars who are currently running the show.)

Right now, i want ALL those lying sacks of turd out.. Which is why i support those calling for all incumbents to get booted out.

So IYO, no democrats are lying, just republicans?

Bos Mutus
10-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Which is why i support those calling for all incumbents to get booted out.

That's pretty much my M.O....always vote against the incumbent.

MikeKerriii
10-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Just the Republican Presidents?

Still don't see any irony (or hypocrisy) do you?

If you ignore the post I responded top and whine annuity mine you don't. Your personal attacks are quite pathetic
get to anyone else a hypocrite
I since I don't think the description used fits our current president trying to use that phraseology would be silly. I my life we we have a lot bad Republican Presidents and all in all only two bad Democratic ones

MikeKerriii
10-22-2015, 10:58 PM
Right now, i want ALL those lying sacks of turd out.. Which is why i support those calling for all incumbents to get booted out.

So IYO, no democrats are lying, just republicans? the Republicans get away with lying more easily, since huge part of their base believes in thing like new earth creationism and that global warning is a fraud, It is always easy to lie to those that chose to be ignorant

Before the Southern Stratagy I would say the situation was reversed, But the Republicans made a successful play for the red-neck vote that the Democrats had always held

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 12:48 AM
If you ignore the post I responded top and whine annuity mine you don't. Your personal attacks are quite pathetic
get to anyone else a hypocrite
I since I don't think the description used fits our current president trying to use that phraseology would be silly. I my life we we have a lot bad Republican Presidents and all in all only two bad Democratic ones

I have no frapping idea what that first sentence was supposed to say but as to the rest.......................hypocrisy and not very intelligent input at all.

Just because I also look at YouTube videos of the worlds stupidest criminals, what are the bad Republican Presidents and the Two bad Democrats?

MikeKerriii
10-23-2015, 02:06 AM
I have no frapping idea what that first sentence was supposed to say but as to the rest.......................hypocrisy and not very intelligent input at all.

Just because I also look at YouTube videos of the worlds stupidest criminals, what are the bad Republican Presidents and the Two bad Democrats?
Bad republicans in the last hundred years? All of the except Ike

Bad Democrats in the last hundred years? LBJ and Carter, the first for being to stubborn to declare victory and run from Vietnam, the second for being a nice guy with no ability to get the job done Kennedy would have been on that list if he had lived longer

Absinthe Anecdote
10-23-2015, 02:13 AM

Why you keep jumping in the kiddie pool to debate Mike "The Typo" Kerriii is beyond me.

If you insist on getting in the kiddie pool, then don't complain about all the urine and snot in the water.

Perhaps you'd be happier in the the shallow-end of the big pool with garhkal. You two can play Mannix and TJ Hooker.

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Why you keep jumping in the kiddie pool to debate Mike "The Typo" Kerriii is beyond me.

If you insist on getting in the kiddie pool, then don't complain about all the urine and snot in the water.

Perhaps you'd be happier in the the shallow-end of the big pool with garhkal. You two can play Mannix and TJ Hooker.

Oh come on AA, you of all people know I have no issue with swimming in the deep end.

BTW, You and I debate. Him I just fucking spit on. Yeah, it's too easy but it is what it is.

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 02:26 AM

Bad Democrats in the last hundred years? LBJ and Carter, the first for being to stubborn to declare victory and run from Vietnam, the second for being a nice guy with no ability to get the job done Kennedy would have been on that list if he had lived longer

Well, you did identify Carter but then again even a moron with zero integrity and credibility couldn't help that. I do think however he is a great ex-President.

LBJ? Really?!?! Civil Rights Bill. Hard to believe you went for that one. Google didn't give you enough info I suppose.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Oh come on AA, you of all people know I have no issue with swimming in the deep end.

Which is why I don't understand why you are spending so much time in the kiddie pool.

I'm guessing you must like snot, pee, and typos.

Bos Mutus
10-23-2015, 03:38 AM
I have no frapping idea what that first sentence was supposed to say

I think what he meant to say was:

"If you ignore the post I responded top and whine annuity mine you don't."

Absinthe Anecdote
10-23-2015, 04:12 AM
Today's Post-modern Proverb:

One who whines about an annuity, has probably been ass-raped by autocorrect.

garhkal
10-23-2015, 05:07 AM

What are you using as a basis for saying "All republicans in the past 100 years are bad' while only 2 dems are??

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 12:57 PM
I'm pretty think what he meant to say was:

"If you ignore the post I responded top and whine annuity mine you don't."

Oh...................now I understand.

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Which is why I don't understand why you are spending so much time in the kiddie pool.

I'm guessing you must like snot, pee, and typos.

'cause things have been slow around here lately. I did enjoy lurking on the 'animals are dumb' thread. As I said there, very entertaining.

MikeKerriii
10-23-2015, 04:37 PM
What are you using as a basis for saying "All republicans in the past 100 years are bad' while only 2 dems are??

Hoover: Google Hooverville" when that nation was in crisis, he simply was willing to let people starve.
Ike: ac good presiecnt
Nixon , a very competent paranoid criminals that we luckily survived
Ford: His first act n office was top pardon a thug who though that he was about the law
Reagan" Trickle down economics . or as HW Bush Called it Voodoo economics.Not tax and spend . but cut taxes and spend, and when that doesn't work repeat. Lebanon, Republican are hyping Benghazi, but Lebanon makes that look like a well ordered operations. Selling High end crew serve weapons to the Iranians, to fund terrorists, then lying to the public and calling then shoulder launched, Superman might be able to lift a Hawk Launcher but nobody human can, Finally the the obedient of a administration that can talk about "winning" a nuclear war
Bush I. practiced what he himself called voodoo economics, Won a war then immediately started discharging troops en-mass, "Welcome home hero, the unemployment is that way
Bush II, the incredibly stupid Iraq war. If the is somehow a hell, I hope he rots in it

MikeKerriii
10-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Well, you did identify Carter but then again even a moron with zero integrity and credibility couldn't help that. I do think however he is a great ex-President.

LBJ? Really?!?! Civil Rights Bill. Hard to believe you went for that one. Google didn't give you enough info I suppose.

LBJ: two cousins , more than on neighbor and tens thousand of Americans dead duie to his s sheep stupidity and arrogance, I grew up with one brother of another in a combats zone pretty consistently from 64-71 the Civil Rights act doesn't outweigh the tens of thousands of Americans and the hundreds of thousands of others that paid for his mistakes.

I don't need to Google the Republican presidents after Ike, I served in the militarily under all of the between Ike and Bush II. Kid, your snark need work

TJMAC77SP
10-23-2015, 06:46 PM
LBJ: two cousins , more than on neighbor and tens thousand of Americans dead duie to his s sheep stupidity and arrogance, I grew up with one brother of another in a combats zone pretty consistently from 64-71 the Civil Rights act doesn't outweigh the tens of thousands of Americans and the hundreds of thousands of others that paid for his mistakes.

I don't need to Google the Republican presidents after Ike, I served in the militarily under all of the between Ike and Bush II. Kid, your snark need work

So serving in the military of millions under a President renders you competent to judge their administration? That fact alone?

Yet, you cite Hoover as a bad Republican President and you certainly didn't serve under him (did you?)

I would say your intellect needs work.

You served under Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon and didn't serve in Vietnam? Pretty unusual I'd say.

Sounds like something else might need work.

MikeKerriii
10-23-2015, 10:32 PM
So serving in the military of millions under a President renders you competent to judge their administration? That fact alone?

Yet, you cite Hoover as a bad Republican President and you certainly didn't serve under him (did you?)

I would say your intellect needs work.

You served under Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon and didn't serve in Vietnam? Pretty unusual I'd say.

Sounds like something else might need work.

That is pretty pathetic you what you imagined I said then twisting that? IF you are going to stalk me at least try to do a good job of it. that was middle school kid level trolling

Since we were talking about Republican presidents I only included the. I enlisted In Nov. 72/ I was just pointing pout that I was an adult during the time were were talking about , and for obvious reasons I was paying attention, I Remember having a party when Nixon ran away with his tail between his legs, that hangover is still memorable

TJMAC77SP
10-24-2015, 01:22 AM
That is pretty pathetic you what you imagined I said then twisting that? IF you are going to stalk me at least try to do a good job of it. that was middle school kid level trolling

Since we were talking about Republican presidents I only included the. I enlisted In Nov. 72/ I was just pointing pout that I was an adult during the time were were talking about , and for obvious reasons I was paying attention, I Remember having a party when Nixon ran away with his tail between his legs, that hangover is still memorable

, ....................I served in the militarily under all of the between Ike and Bush II. Kid, your snark need work

What part did I twist.

BTW..........I should thank you for calling me kid. Been a long time. Of course having an asshat who is about 5 years older than me call me kid takes away a lot of the warm fuzzies.

EDIT. You'll notice I didn't even ridicule you for "in the militarily". Emily Post points for me.......

retiredAFcivvy
10-24-2015, 07:44 PM
Come on TJ. You just read his mind, then fill in all the incomplete sentences, words, etc. and you can't possibly twist anything.

Rainmaker
11-02-2015, 04:52 PM

1968 called for you Mike...... He said Jesse Jackson is looking for a room mate.

TJMAC77SP
11-02-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm still waiting to hear how I 'twisted' his words and post.