PDA

View Full Version : US Military Takes Over Federal Reserve

ACME_MAN
10-14-2015, 10:08 PM
Fulford is based in Japan and has close ties to many secret societies and government officials in many nations. His reporting may be described as "hopeful" by many, but he does appear to have the inside track/pulse on a lot of things going on behind the scenes. The new incoming head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is being looked upon to take the lead in reigning in the financial cabal which has greatly weakened our nation's economy. Whoever controls the issuance of currency, pretty much controls how things are run. The Fed dictates how, to whom, and when the currency is issued. That could soon change.

http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2015/10/the-khazarian-mob-is-on-the-run-as-us-military-takes-over-federal-reserve-board-2474994.html

The Federal Reserve still has a PRIVATE web page presence apparently though. Seems a bit odd that they would have both a government AND private site. The battle may still be ongoing. http://frbservices.org/aboutus/index.html

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Sigh ...

beforeitsnews.com started out with high hopes. Now it is filled with conspiracies and Sorcha Faal type articles, that it is no longer thought of as any type of a 'newssite' for telling the truth, than The Onion is.

If you must put this type of misleading info on this site, either use a sarcasm indicator, or a wink, please. There is enough controversial news as it is. These joke sites should be identified as such.

At least this is found in the 'In Other "News"'section. However, there is always someone that is going to run with the "Other News" post, and damage their own credibility.

By the way, I did laugh until my eyes and nose were hypersecreting, so your submission is good for sinus and eye cleansing!

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 11:22 PM
There's only room for one of us on this forum.....Get off my lawn!!!

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 11:34 PM
Yeah! What Rainmaker said!

;)

Rollyn01
10-15-2015, 02:16 PM
There's only room for one of us on this forum.....Get off my lawn!!!

Someone's actually trying to one up and replace you. That's funny. You better not take this sitting down.

UncaRastus
10-15-2015, 03:04 PM
2 confirmed sightings of the not so rare Conspiracy bird??? The picture below is of a conspiracy of ravens, the olde time word to denote a flock of them: