PDA

View Full Version : Putin Authorizes Shootdown of US Planes Over Syria

ACME_MAN
10-14-2015, 01:45 AM
An angry Putin believes that US weapon drops to the "Free Syrian Army" are actually being retrieved by ISIS and for this reason is authorizing his forces to now take out US planes in the area.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1926.htm

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Hmmm. From I have heard on the news, repeatedly, that Russians have been taking out some of the Syrian rebels (which we support), for awhile now. If so, wouldn't they be also trying to take out our aircraft that are flying in support to the rebels?

We all know 63 year old Putin, always trying to show Russia what a great nation it is, while trying to do a one up on Teddy Roosevelt:

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 03:44 PM
An angry Putin believes that US weapon drops to the "Free Syrian Army" are actually being retrieved by ISIS and for this reason is authorizing his forces to now take out US planes in the area.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1926.htm

I know where you're going with this line of thinking ACME and it's good to question the deep state narrative.....But, before we run off and declare Vlad the Impaler to be Satan incarnate.... let's think this thing through, Shall we?

So, The first rule of weeding your way through this Bullshit Propaganda (that passes for objective Media today) is to always remember that "THE BIG MOVEMENT COVERS THE SMALL MOVEMENT".

Now, after spending hundreds of Millions of Dollars and flying 20,000 sorties against ISIS/L/IS in 2 years (that accomplished nothing) We're supposed to believe that after 2 Weeks and only a couple of hundred sorties, Russia now owns the skies over Syria and violates NATO Airspace at will, and the vaunted ISIS Juggernaut is suddenly on the run?

Also, note that the Roosevelt was pulled out as soon as Russia launched cruise missiles from the Caspian......So, Thousands of Shia Militia and Hezbolla agents are massing to invade and for First time in a decade we chose not to have a carrier there? of all times,Now??!!

Something very interesting happened last month. (While the Western Prestitutes were chasing the Pope's skirt) Boss Bibi was visiting Putin in Moscow.

Remember the first rule!

For whatever reason (can't know why). It's clear A handover of Syria has occurred. Make no mistake ACME.... Israeli Interests OWN US foreign and domestic policy. They've bought it lock, stock and barrel....so, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING we do in their backyard happens without their blessing....... Follow the Bouncing Ball. NomSayin?......Rainmaker out//

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Done any reading lately, Rainmaker? I find 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to be about as factually true as 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty', by James Thurber, but you know how it goes. Reading some fantasist's view of the world can be quite relaxing!

:)

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 05:17 PM
Done any reading lately, Rainmaker? I find 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to be about as factually true as 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty', by James Thurber, but you know how it goes. Reading some fantasist's view of the world can be quite relaxing!

:)

The Protocols are a proven hoax (Tsarist forgery).

It may not be kosher to say it (and we'll see if this post stands). But, The reason the protocols came out of Russia is because, the Majority of the leadership of the Bolsheviks were Militant Atheist Jews.

The protocols gained traction during the First Red Scare when the Fear in Europe was that the same (communist revolution) could happen there.

Unfortunately, (for a variety of reasons) they still persist.

This is a very dangerous time. History repeats itself. Consider this.

1929: wall street crash
1933: Hitler gets elected

There are parallels. Weimar America is happening now

But, Rainmaker is hopeful. Because, V. Putin is a great friend of Israel.

Meanwhile, The US has now become a world-wide laughingstock because, we have PC Leftist Ideologues from Academia and Finance running the country and its Military into the ground.

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 05:23 PM
I am impressed that you view that to be a hoax, as do I.

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Double Post

UncaRastus
10-14-2015, 06:16 PM
A few bad apples doesn't make communism a Jewish threat. Look at the many pogroms which sent Jews to gulags, and the killing of Jews within Russian and USSR. Hardly an indemnification of them.

Other than that, yeah. I agree with much of the rest that you said.

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 06:47 PM
A few bad apples doesn't make communism a Jewish threat. Look at the many pogroms which sent Jews to gulags, and the killing of Jews within Russian and USSR. Hardly an indemnification of them.

Other than that, yeah. I agree with much of the rest that you said.

There were pogroms going on in Russia long before the Bolshevik revolution. But the fact is the Bolshevik movement was initially led by Militant Atheist Jews.

Initially they were welcomed in the Commie party but, Stalin got rid of them to consolidate power.

Over representation of an ethnic group in a movement doesn't mean that group controls it. But, it stands to reason they'd have dispraportionent influence on that movement. Which sets them up to be scapegoted later, if / when things go wrong. Nomsayin?

ACME_MAN
10-14-2015, 08:50 PM
I know where you're going with this line of thinking ACME and it's good to question the deep state narrative.....But, before we run off and declare Vlad the Impaler to be Satan incarnate.... let's think this thing through, Shall we?

So, The first rule of weeding your way through this Bullshit Propaganda (that passes for objective Media today) is to always remember that "THE BIG MOVEMENT COVERS THE SMALL MOVEMENT".

Now, after spending hundreds of Millions of Dollars and flying 20,000 sorties against ISIS/L/IS in 2 years (that accomplished nothing) We're supposed to believe that after 2 Weeks and only a couple of hundred sorties, Russia now owns the skies over Syria and violates NATO Airspace at will, and the vaunted ISIS Juggernaut is suddenly on the run?

Also, note that the Roosevelt was pulled out as soon as Russia launched cruise missiles from the Caspian......So, Thousands of Shia Militia and Hezbolla agents are massing to invade and for First time in a decade we chose not to have a carrier there? of all times,Now??!!

Something very interesting happened last month. (While the Western Prestitutes were chasing the Pope's skirt) Boss Bibi was visiting Putin in Moscow.

Remember the first rule!

For whatever reason (can't know why). It's clear A handover of Syria has occurred. Make no mistake ACME.... Israeli Interests OWN US foreign and domestic policy. They've bought it lock, stock and barrel....so, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING we do in their backyard happens without their blessing....... Follow the Bouncing Ball. NomSayin?......Rainmaker out//

I don't believe it's business as usual with respect to the Middle East, Rainmaker, AND with respect to our alliances. FACTIONS of our government and military are now aligning themselves with Russia as well as Shiite dominated Iran. Another FACTION of course is still in bed with the Israelis and the Sunni Saudi Royal Family. However, the serious "ISIS" losses in Syria have changed the whole paradigm now and I believe the Russian Bear may actually now have its sights on parts of Israel, particularly those that contain oil. Will put up another Faal report on this alliance shift in a bit.

ACME_MAN
10-14-2015, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Rainmaker;358829]The Protocols are a proven hoax (Tsarist forgery).

It may not be kosher to say it (and we'll see if this post stands). But, The reason the protocols came out of Russia is because, the Majority of the leadership of the Bolsheviks were Militant Atheist Jews.

The protocols gained traction during the First Red Scare when the Fear in Europe was that the same (communist revolution) could happen there.

Unfortunately, (for a variety of reasons) they still persist.

This is a very dangerous time. History repeats itself. Consider this.

1929: wall street crash
1933: Hitler gets elected

There are parallels. Weimar America is happening now

One thing that one has to remember about the Jews, like all other groups . . . there are various FACTIONS within their population. And they don't see everything eye to eye. You may call the Protocols of Zion a hoax, but a lot of the agenda outlined within has come and is continuing to come to pass so for a hoax it's pretty damn potent in my view. And as for the PC Leftist ideologues running the country and military into the ground, I would say that they definitely share a good part of the blame, but the right wing also shares a large part of the blame as well. People soon forget how poor the economy was at the conclusion of Bush 43's 2nd term. They also forget that it was Republican support in Congress that passed the Trans Pacific Partnership Bill which basically gives away Congressional oversight and US sovereignty to our chief executive whose interests and loyalties at this point have to be very seriously questioned. The bottom line is that our country is governed by a bi-partisan oligarchy/plutocracy whose main interest is their own self--aggrandizement, even if it comes at the expense of our national sovereignty and national security. Their legal removal from positions of power is critical in my view if this nation is to have a viable future.

Rainmaker
10-14-2015, 09:29 PM
I don't believe it's business as usual with respect to the Middle East, Rainmaker, AND with respect to our alliances. FACTIONS of our government and military are now aligning themselves with Russia as well as Shiite dominated Iran. Another FACTION of course is still in bed with the Israelis and the Sunni Saudi Royal Family. However, the serious "ISIS" losses in Syria have changed the whole paradigm now and I believe the Russian Bear may actually now have its sights on parts of Israel, particularly those that contain oil. Will put up another Faal report on this alliance shift in a bit.

Interesting....Can't wait for your next update.....so, Would Rainmaker be correct to assume that You're referring to the recently discovered "reserves" in the Golan ,

http://www.timesofisrael.com/major-oil-reserve-said-found-on-golan/

which is currently being colonized by tens of thousands of Israeli settlers (many making Aliyah from Russia)?

Are you speculating that Mother Russia aims to "liberate" the Golan Heights from these "Israeli-Russian occupiers"?

Could it be that Syrian Sleeper cells are being imported to Europe along with Millions of Refugees, inorder to launch a preemptive blow against our NATO allies?

Russia already has plenty of oil, so would they risk igniting World War 3, with a nuclear armed Israel for that?

I'm not sold, because Pooty Poot is pro Israeli........ Do tell "ACME MAN" and que up the inevitable screeches of "Anti-Semite" while you're at it.

garhkal
10-15-2015, 05:04 AM
Read about this last night. If true, i am wondering whether the brass has ok'ed our planes to defend themselves IF the russians do try and shoot them down.

Rollyn01
10-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Read about this last night. If true, i am wondering whether the brass has ok'ed our planes to defend themselves IF the russians do try and shoot them down.

I would think that they wouldn't need permission to defend themselves if engaged. However, due to the sensitivity of the situation, they might have already been told to not be in the area so such a decision wouldn't have to be made.

Rainmaker
10-15-2015, 07:38 PM

"This is the new reality for us, strategically, and it looks like it's here to stay," Carter said, in a line that was not included in his prepared remarks."

So Garkahl, Please Allow Rainmaker to Translate for you, What that DC Mouth Full O'Dick's speak statement means in plain American English .

"Yes it's true. Russia punked us. We're no longer the world's only superpower".

And though publically they're down playing this. I'd imagine that privately they're shitting fucking bricks.

And we're not going to do a thing about it because,
#1 we're led by Morally Corrupt, Politically Correct, Leftist ideologues
#2 They broke the force (in more ways than one)
#3 The American people are tired of Perpetual war (to the detriment our own interst) just to bring about some Crackpot PNAC vision of a Greater Israel from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.

In short. It's a giant shit sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite.