PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina flooding..

garhkal
10-05-2015, 04:17 AM
Yet again another storm, yet again major flooding, and yet again warnings issued about "Don't drive through waters or around barriers" issued, but yet people still do so..

How can we stop such things?

Do you think if those who DO said ignoring of barriers and drive through flood waters/flooded streets then get their car's stuck, should get charged with a criminal offense (Ignoring officers orders/official orders), fined and/or made to pay for their rescue would stop? Or would they still do it, then expect/demand rescuing??

UncaRastus
10-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Garhkal,

If a cat gets stuck in a tree? Don't call the fire department. Cats can climb down, when they are ready to. Or put a trampoline under the tree, and film the hilarious results! Cats don't need rescuers!

Bos Mutus
10-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Garhkal,

If a cat gets stuck in a tree? Don't call the fire department. Cats can climb down, when they are ready to. Or put a trampoline under the tree, and film the hilarious results! Cats don't need rescuers!

Check out this fella

http://www.680news.com/2015/09/30/elusive-mountain-lion-scales-utility-pole-takes-public-perch-amid-high-voltage-power-lines/

UncaRastus
10-06-2015, 01:00 AM
My wife and I were staying in Beaufort SC for a couple of weeks on vacation. We didn't watch the news, or read any newspaper, while we were there. Vacation!

We were going out to Hunting Island every day, to soak up some rays, do a bit of shark tooth finding, and some boogie boarding.

We steered back home on the 29th, through the night into the 30th, instead of staying a couple more days, because my wife's back was in some pain, and she wanted to get back home.

We got home, and I checked on the weather out there, in southern South Carolina. It seemed that we missed the outliers hitting Hunting Island by going home the day the surf started to pick up.

Oh well. I missed some great waves, but I also missed seeing Joaquin starting to thrash the island. At least we didn't have to choose whether or not drive around a warning sign directing us to not drive beyond the sign.

Bos Mutus
10-06-2015, 06:44 AM
Yet again another storm, yet again major flooding,

It's a hoax.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-06-2015, 01:32 PM
It's a hoax.

Well, sort of a hoax.

George Sorros probably has a weather machine that created the storm.

TJMAC77SP
10-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Well, sort of a hoax.

Bush, the POS Scumbag did it.

Rainmaker
10-06-2015, 09:25 PM
Not a hoax.
It'll be over in 40 days and 40 nights. I promise!

MikeKerriii
10-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Well, sort of a hoax.

It is Obama using HARP and Chemtrails

Rainmaker
10-07-2015, 06:17 PM
It is Obama using HARP and Chemtrails

Maybe he and the Jesuit Anti- Pope 666 conjured up the storm with a "Kali death dance" they did in the Rose Garden under the Yom Kippur, blood moon last week?

http://hinduism.about.com/od/artculture/a/Obama-Does-A-Nataraja-On-Newsweek-Cover.htm

https://www.google.com/search?q=kali&biw=1920&bih=894&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CDQQsARqFQoTCNqn4eSNscgCFUOVDQodacoHWg