PDA

View Full Version : Putin: Obama a Sunni Shill

ACME_MAN
09-26-2015, 10:23 PM
Interesting report which details our current President's close associations with shady Sunni individuals.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1917.htm

UncaRastus
09-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Since Sorcha Faal is a hoax writer, whose real name is David Booth, I think that we can all disregard the content of the above.

Bos Mutus
09-27-2015, 05:02 AM
File under 'B' for Bullshit

MikeKerriii
09-27-2015, 06:11 PM
That is a site for those that find Alex Jones too rational to follow

ACME_MAN
09-27-2015, 11:36 PM
That's your opinion about the author being David Booth. Others would disagree. But even if it is David Booth. What's your beef with him? Many of these reports are of a scientific and informative nature. Funny how individuals like you never want to address the CONTENTS of these reports though. I wonder why? ; ) I'll provide the answer . . . the content doesn't sit well with you and so you resort to attacking the messenger. If that's your game, so be it.

Since Sorcha Faal is a hoax writer, whose real name is David Booth, I think that we can all disregard the content of the above.

UncaRastus
09-28-2015, 12:27 AM
OK. I am putting on my tinfoil hat over this.

You can check out this website for more of the story on Sorcha Faal:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/charleston.asp

Every time I read an article made up by 'Sorcha Faal', I make sure that nothing serious is to be done in the next hour, because I end up laughing about the article for at least an hour, after reading it.

MikeKerriii
09-28-2015, 01:17 AM
That's your opinion about the author being David Booth. Others would disagree. But even if it is David Booth. What's your beef with him? Many of these reports are of a scientific and informative nature. Funny how individuals like you never want to address the CONTENTS of these reports though. I wonder why? ; ) I'll provide the answer . . . the content doesn't sit well with you and so you resort to attacking the messenger. If that's your game, so be it.

Much of the content IS NOT scientific, most is bats-shit crazy lunacy. Alex Jones like BS but even less credible. The content of the reports is almost exclusivity dishonest or insane as befits a low rent Alex Jones wannabe. This is simply a conservapedia for those who are insane not simply stupid

ACME_MAN
10-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Well, this thread has over 350+ reads and only 3 negative responses so far. I can live with that.