PDA

View Full Version : E-mail notifications

Absinthe Anecdote
08-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know how to turn off email notifications?

I had it off, but somehow it got switched on again.

I'm getting email from the forum each time someone replies to a thread.

Bos Mutus
08-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know how to turn off email notifications?

I had it off, but somehow it got switched on again.

I'm getting email from the forum each time someone replies to a thread.

Click on your name....then over on the left column is a link for 'Subscriptions" click that.

Then, there are check boxes that you click on or off notifications

Absinthe Anecdote
08-20-2015, 11:10 PM
Click on your name....then over on the left column is a link for 'Subscriptions" click that.

Then, there are check boxes that you click on or off notifications

It must render differently for the iPad safari browser, but I don't have anything in my subscription folder.

Rainmaker
08-21-2015, 01:31 PM
It must render differently for the iPad safari browser, but I don't have anything in my subscription folder.

It's probably just a glitch from the viruses, back doors and key scanners that the NSA had to put on your machine after you started posting "informational" videos from the Russian State Ministry of Propaganda.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-21-2015, 02:15 PM
It's probably just a glitch from the viruses, back doors and key scanners that the NSA had to put on your machine after you started posting "informational" videos from the Russian State Ministry of Propaganda.

I'll be ok.

You are the one who needs to worry, not me.

You probably have an ATF agent following you, no wait!

The ATF doesn't get too concerned about white supremacists who carry vintage revolvers.

Nevermind, I'll tell them you are a harmless loudmouth. Annoying, but harmless.

Carry on.

Bourne
08-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Try your settings:
http://forums.militarytimes.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
Check "Default Thread Subscription Mode:"

If that is set to anything other than "Do not subscribe" then you are probably subscribed to many threads, and we have to figure out why you cannot see them in the subscription area in order to unsubscribe.

Thanks

Rainmaker
08-21-2015, 05:10 PM
I'll be ok.

You are the one who needs to worry, not me.

You probably have an ATF agent following you, no wait!

The ATF doesn't get too concerned about white supremacists who carry vintage revolvers.

Nevermind, I'll tell them you are a harmless loudmouth. Annoying, but harmless.

Carry on.

Have you noticed that the forum is now a TEGNA company? The name "TEGNA" is as a partial anagram that omits a second "N" and "T" from that of its predecessor.

Tegna (or TGNA as it will be on the NYSE) is an acronym of sorts, drawn from “Gannett,” though why the company felt constrained to use only those letters is still a mystery?

Also, the logo features a blue background with the letter “G” enlarged — no doubt a subtle nod to "G" from Freemasonry.

There's definitely something sinister going on here lately.

Reading through the threads, it becomes apparent to anyone initiated into the mysteries, that some of you have allowed yourselves to fall under the influence of dark forces. The good news is that this can only happen with your consent, so it is within your power to change course.

Now, The Oracle at Gibtown has warned us, that the Shemitah cycle will culminate some time between Sunrise on 9/11/15 and sunset on 9/13/15. The time to get ready is now. Rainmaker will give as much notice as possible before it's time to go dark.