PDA

View Full Version : Raging Battle of Egos

Absinthe Anecdote
08-18-2015, 02:18 PM
When I think about it, this forum is little more than a raging battle of egos.

Not that I'm complaing, since it is obvious that I'm the top alpha around here.

Sure, I can have an intelligent and fact based discussion, but you've all seen what happens when someone throws so down the gauntlet and engages me with outlandish tactics.

I get right in the mud with them and send them crying to the moderators. My prowess for prose is seldom challenged in a meaningful way.

I've enjoyed my tenure as the mental giant of the forum, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should get a life.

Recently, I've taken up the hobby of spotting concealed carry holders and slapping them around and taking their pistols from them.

It's exciting, and you get one hell of a adrenaline rush from it. Just last night I slapped this blowhard and took a .38 from him.

He tried pulling it from his pocket and the hammer got caught on the pocket lining and I easily plucked it from his hands.

Anyway, if I stop showing up around here you'll know that I got bored, or that I messed with one of the few concealed carriers that know what they are doing.

TJMAC77SP
08-18-2015, 02:46 PM
When I think about it, this forum is little more than a raging battle of egos.

Not that I'm complaing, since it is obvious that I'm the top alpha around here.

Sure, I can have an intelligent and fact based discussion, but you've all seen what happens when someone throws so down the gauntlet and engages me with outlandish tactics.

I get right in the mud with them and send them crying to the moderators. My prowess for prose is seldom challenged in a meaningful way.

I've enjoyed my tenure as the mental giant of the forum, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should get a life.

Recently, I've taken up the hobby of spotting concealed carry holders and slapping them around and taking their pistols from them.

It's exciting, and you get one hell of a adrenaline rush from it. Just last night I slapped this blowhard and took a .38 from him.

He tried pulling it from his pocket and the hammer got caught on the pocket lining and I easily plucked it from his hands.

Anyway, if I stop showing up around here you'll know that I got bored, or that I messed with one of the few concealed carriers that know what they are doing.

Had me going until the second line.........then the laughing started.