PDA

View Full Version : Free Inhabitant

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 03:44 PM
So, the driver of the vehicle is being detained for no liscence or registration. The passenger starts citing the Articles of Confederation Art 4 that discusses free inhabitants (this was actually relTed to trade).

The best quote: "a free inhabitant gets all the protection of a citizen but does not have to obey the laws."

The best part: when she cries as the handcuffs are put on.

Note to self: when pulled over in the 21st century, do not cite a document that was superceded in 1789 (by the Constitution".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
So, the driver of the vehicle is being detained for no liscence or registration. The passenger starts citing the Articles of Confederation Art 4 that discusses free inhabitants (this was actually relTed to trade).

The best quote: "a free inhabitant gets all the protection of a citizen but does not have to obey the laws."

Note to self: when pulled over in the 21st century, do not cite a document that was superceded in 1789 (by the Constitution".

LOL...she spent too much time on the internet, but not enough.

When she was crying about him not following laws and having no authority; I was hoping the cop would say, "I don't have to follow laws, I'm a free inhabitant, too."

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 04:00 PM
My brother (a cop) tipped me to the video.

I actually think the cop handled this with outstanding patience.

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 04:05 PM

Yeah..although, I'm not really sure why she wasn't allowed to leave...free inhabitant or not...she wasn't suspected of anything, right? Not sure what got them pulled over to begin with.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 04:17 PM
That just gave me an excellent idea for a scam.

Selling Free Inhabitant Identification Cards. I bet you could set up a little shop next to a medical marihuana store and sell them like hot cakes.

That or go to Phish concerts and sell them. Promise them immunity from the police with these Free Inhabitant ID cards.

How much would people pay for that? $50 or $100?

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 04:19 PM
My brother said it was either a speeding thing or no tag thing they got them pulled over. No idea what he was actually the team for other than being a pain in the ass. After the fact it turned out she had some drugs in the bag.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 04:22 PM

He was extremely patient.

I actually felt embarrassed on her behalf, she sounded like little child.

I'm guessing that she is a tiny woman, and the cop didn't feel threatened by her, and she was easy to subdue.

I'm not too sure how that would have went down if she had some size on her. The cop probably would have escalated it much quicker had she been bigger.

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 04:31 PM
That just gave me an excellent idea for a scam.

Selling Free Inhabitant Identification Cards. I bet you could set up a little shop next to a medical marihuana store and sell them like hot cakes.

That or go to Phish concerts and sell them. Promise them immunity from the police with these Free Inhabitant ID cards.

How much would people pay for that? $50 or $100?

There is some money to be made off these crazies...

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 04:40 PM
I will do your website development ...

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 04:46 PM
There is some money to be made off these crazies...

There used to be a cult called the Zendicks that would come to Baltimore to sell CDs and artwork. They called themselves underground artists.

A lot of them were, cute early 20s girls, not grungy looking, but almost preppy in appearance.

I read one of their phamplets and chatted with a few of them once. They followed Phish tours and made good money selling art that looked like something a depressed fifth grader would paint.

Their literature said they lived in a commune to escape the "Death Kulture" don't know why they spelled it with a K.

I googled them and found a lot of stuff about how they recruit trust fund kids and take their money.

That girl reminded me of those Zendicks.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 05:05 PM
I will do your website development ...

I'm thinking you'd be too pricey of an expense.

Besides, I don't want to get caught, keeping it off the internet it the way to go.

Actually, I think Free Inhabitant ID cards have a limited customer base. Selling phony diplomatic immunity papers might snare more people.

Just invent some tiny island nation and claim you are the ambassador of it.

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 05:39 PM

Besides, I don't want to get caught, keeping it off the internet it the way to go.

Actually, I think Free Inhabitant ID cards have a limited customer base. Selling phony diplomatic immunity papers might snare more people.

Now I just feel unwanted

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
08-14-2015, 05:40 PM
Should have dropped the little leftist off in Tehran or Moscow, then preach that free spirit earthling bs. Also, what's up with the
caption that suggests a black guy wouldn't have gotten
away with taking a swig of water? Oh yeah, all cops are racists...I forgot.

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 05:42 PM
Should have dropped the little leftist off in Tehran or Moscow, then preach that free spirit earthling bs. Also, what's up with the
caption that suggests a black guy wouldn't have gotten
away with taking a swig of water? Oh yeah, all cops are racists...I forgot.

Yeah, I ignored most of the comments to focus on the video cause it was hee-haw-larious

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 05:46 PM
Should have dropped the little leftist off...

I think you have your left and right mixed up...

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 05:49 PM

Have you ever seen those Sovereign American Citizen groups?

Scary dudes...

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 06:16 PM
Not sure what got them pulled over to begin with.

Must've had an American Legion or some other decal identifying the as an SPLC declared hate group on the bumper.

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Must've had an American Legion

Doesn't make sense...if someone considers themselves a "Free Inhabitant" non-citizen, why would they join a federally-chartered corporation of US military personnel?

Nothing in the officer's demeanor would suggest this, either.

You're just flailing about for new rhetoric with nothing to base it on.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 06:30 PM
Doesn't make sense...if someone considers themselves a "Free Inhabitant" non-citizen, why would they join a federally-chartered corporation of US military personnel?

Nothing in the officer's demeanor would suggest this, either.

You're just flailing about for new rhetoric with nothing to base it on.

No, he is just pouty because we figured out he gets all of his opinions from the SSPX.

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 06:45 PM
No, he is just pouty because we figured out he gets all of his opinions from the SSPX.

Actually I never heard of them until yesterday, which is somewhat surprising ,because I'm pretty read up on the subject.

They have a well reasoned position. Sounds pretty Legit.

What time is it over there anyway? Shouldn't you two be getting ready for Shabbat dinner instead of working right now?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
08-14-2015, 07:16 PM

You're right, I mixed up the anarchist with leftist...my bad. Although, they can both trace their roots to the ancient tree hugger tribes. One wants the gov to protect the trees, while the other simply wants the trees left alone, because the trees have rights and cry for earth in their own way.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Actually I never heard of them until yesterday, which is somewhat surprising ,because I'm pretty read up on the subject.

What time is it over there anyway? Shouldn't you two be getting ready for Shabbat dinner instead of working right now?

Nice!

I guess the renegade bishop that tells you what to do said to pretend not to be affiliated with them.

That way they are protected.

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 07:29 PM
You're right, I mixed up the anarchist with leftist...my bad. Although, they can both trace their roots to the ancient tree hugger tribes. One wants the gov to protect the trees, while the other simply wants the trees left alone, because the trees have rights and cry for earth in their own way.

Yes they worship the pagan goddess Gaia.

Now, If you're of European decent the jewish lawyers of the SPLC recommend you leave whichever hate filled Anti Semitic Christian church you attend and join the pagans. That's the church they've decided is most suitable for you.

If you have questions about whether or not your church is hateful, you can check on their website just to be safe

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 07:36 PM

Yes, that is surprising...and well, hard to believe.

Wow...good one! You're, like, implying that we're Jewish...man, what a not insult...seriously, great comeback.

But, Yum! Challah!

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 07:52 PM
Yes, that is surprising...and well, hard to believe.

Wow...good one! You're, like, implying that we're Jewish...man, what a not insult...seriously, great comeback.

But, Yum! Challah!

Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish.

I'm implying that your jewish supremacists or evangelical Christians ,that believe Jews have the unquestionable right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story (for which there's no historical evidence).

There's a difference. So get it right.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish. I'm implying that your jewish supremacists that believe Jews have the right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story for which there's no historical evidence. There's a difference.

So you agree, believing someone's claim of fantastic events from the Bronze Age with no evidence is absurd.

Please remember that the next time you smugly respond to one of my atheists threads with some baloney about faith being virtuous.

You should have run that one by your renegade bishop, you are straying from their script.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 08:05 PM
http://youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

More nut jobs being jerks to police.

The guy at 15:20 in the courthouse is a world class jerk.

Link version:

http://youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

Bos Mutus
08-14-2015, 08:07 PM
Actually I'm Not implying that you're Jewish.

I'm implying that your jewish supremacists or evangelical Christians ,that believe Jews have the unquestionable right to establish an apartheid state based on a 3000 year old Biblical story (for which there's no historical evidence).
There's a difference. So get it right.

Then say it right.

...so non-Jews that are Jewish supremacists, and evangelical Christian, eat Shabbat dinner on Friday evenings??

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 08:10 PM
So you agree, believing someone's claim of fantastic events from the Bronze Age with no evidence is absurd.

Please remember that the next time you smugly respond to one of my atheists thread with some baloney about faith being virtuous.

You should have run that one by your renegade bishop, you are straying from their script.

I've told you multiple times that the Biblical stories are allegorical. Truths.

I've given you other clues but you're still stuck in your confirmation bias and not seeing the big picture yet.

The student is still not ready. Get over the girl. You're still acting like a pussy which is why she left in the first place.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 08:15 PM
I've told you multiple times that the Biblical stories are allegorical. Truths.

So according to you, the Jewish claims to their homeland are allegorically true.

You are talking in circles again.

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 08:23 PM
So according to you, the Jewish claims to their homeland are allegorically true.

You are talking in circles again.

Who are the Judaens spoken of in the old testament?

Mjölnir
08-14-2015, 08:31 PM
C'mon ... was just wanting to laugh at the silly girl ... c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TJMAC77SP
08-14-2015, 08:36 PM
They may be members of the sovereign citizen movement.

Mostly nutbags who think they can basically be a sovereign nation themselves and issue instruments of trade etc. There have been some deadly encounters with these people

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the whole thread before posting. Sovereign Citizen Movement already cited.

Absinthe Anecdote
08-14-2015, 08:40 PM

Mostly nutbags who think they can basically be a sovereign nation themselves and issue instruments of trade etc. There have been some deadly encounters with these people

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement

Remember Wesley Snipes?

He got involved with the sovereign group, The Moorish Nation, and stopped paying taxes. He went to prison over it.

Rainmaker
08-14-2015, 08:44 PM

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read the whole thread before posting. Sovereign Citizen Movement already cited.

Those are not sovereign citizen movement.Those are dumb assess who smoke pot and watch you tube videos.

The real ones are in the Northwest living off the grid

TJMAC77SP
08-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Those are not sovereign citizen movement.Those are dumb assess who smoke pot and watch you tube videos.

RM, I don't think the movement is coalesced enough to say it is in one specific location. For instance the Moorish American Nation that AA cited certainly fits the description of the belief system being followed. Not really critical in the end but I think it a positive thing that they aren't overly organized.

UncaRastus
08-14-2015, 11:21 PM
The need for a stronger Federal government soon became apparent and eventually led to the Constitutional Convention in 1787. The present United States Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation on March 4,
1789.*

*www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/articles.html

That being said ... Why don't people yet realize that the Articles of Confederation were replaced by the Constitution of the United States of America, because the Articles of Confederation was found not to be effective in the running of this country?

Or more simply, why don't these people realize that basically and forevermore, the Articles of Confederation were done away with, at the time of the adoption of the Constitution of the United States of America, period?

Just wishing for something doesn't always make that something true.

By the way, my wife has some relatives that live in Sand Point Idaho, and also some in Moscow, Idaho. They are part of a pretty big bunch of people that are into believing that the Articles of Confederation is still the all powerful thang.

UncaRastus
08-14-2015, 11:30 PM
I think that the clip is hilarious! Oh, and now I suppose that you having pointed out the fallacy of my thinking, Mjölnir, I must get my buckboard licensed. Also, I have to tell Angie that she DOES need to get her driver's license, after all. And insurance. And that she has to get tags for her car, even though she has done wonders with a little can of paint and a very steady hand, for all of these years.

Thanks dude. Thanks a lot. :(

MikeKerriii
08-15-2015, 01:55 AM

Sovereign Citizens are just a slightly dumber class of dumbass that those in the video.

Rainmaker
08-15-2015, 03:31 AM
Sovereign Citizens are just a slightly dumber class of dumbass that those in the video.

Sovereign citizen is a contradiction in terms.... God created sovereign individuals.

garhkal
08-15-2015, 04:18 AM

I had to laugh at that.

How about naming it Anecdoteistan!

I think they are equally as dumb..

Rainmaker
08-17-2015, 02:57 AM
Then say it right.

...so non-Jews that are Jewish supremacists, and evangelical Christian, eat Shabbat dinner on Friday evenings??

You tell me. ..Aren't Gentile guests sometimes invited?

Rainmaker checked in the handbook.

https://wikispooks.com/w/images/e/e7/Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

But, couldn't find anything that covers whether or not it's allowed.

TJMAC77SP
08-17-2015, 03:25 AM

Yes it is certainly allowed. Even to the Passover Seder

Bos Mutus
08-17-2015, 03:58 AM

Yes of course we are invited....how does that make us Jewish Supremacists or Evangelical Christians?

Absinthe Anecdote
08-17-2015, 04:12 AM
Yes of course we are invited....how does that make us Jewish Supremacists or Evangelical Christians?

He is still shaken over being exposed as an SSPXer.

Rainmaker
08-17-2015, 12:07 PM
He is still shaken over being exposed as an SSPXer.

Bored.....it'll be nice when Bos Mutus is finally done training and you don't have to come running to his aid every time he shows his ass.