PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore takes on U.S. Military's "Need for War"

crwchf16
08-07-2015, 11:35 AM
http://www.airforcetimes.com/story/entertainment/2015/08/06/michael-moore-takes-us-militarys-need-war/31215221/
I might actually be tempted to watch this if I wasn't already convinced that this idiot would screw it up in favor of his own agenda.

Salty Old Dog
08-25-2015, 04:06 PM
It really wouldn't surprise me much, to find out this idiot wakes up every morning, and asks himself, "How can I say or do something today, to stir up a shit storm, and keep my name in the news??" SMH

MitchellJD1969
08-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Obviously Moore lost the war on fat.....

garhkal
08-27-2015, 03:33 AM
Moore just needs to go away.. The shit storm he rose up speaking out against snipers, right after American Sniper came out, made him into a laughing stock imo..

crwchf16
08-28-2015, 01:59 PM
I'll never understand how so called documentary film-makers who have no personal experience with the military whatsoever think they can produce something objective on a subject they know nothing about.

UncaRastus
08-28-2015, 02:44 PM
crwchf16,

I agree with you on his obvious dislike of on something that he doesn't know about. On the other hand, he decried capitalism in one of his documentaries, and boy howdy, he isn't exactly poor! What's next? Is he going to decry people that are overweight?

edit

Maybe he has done something on the overweight. I really don't know. I don't watch his documentaries. The only one that I know about is that he has done something on capitalism. I was bored, and I caught a bit of that, channel surfing. I did see on the news a bit about his dislike on snipers, and that made me shake my head. Other than that, I try to steer away from from his documentaries.

Rollyn01
08-28-2015, 03:19 PM
crwchf16,

I agree with you on his obvious dislike of on something that he doesn't know about. On the other hand, he decried capitalism in one of his documentaries, and boy howdy, he isn't exactly poor! What's next? Is he going to decry people that are overweight?

edit

Maybe he has done something on the overweight. I really don't know. I don't watch his documentaries. The only one that I know about is that he has done something on capitalism. I was bored, and I caught a bit of that, channel surfing. I did see on the news a bit about his dislike on snipers, and that made me shake my head. Other than that, I try to steer away from from his documentaries.

If he does one on being overweight, does that finally mean he will eat himself like we've all been hoping?

garhkal
08-28-2015, 08:26 PM
crwchf16,

edit

He's got quite a few writing/directing/producing credits, but as yet nothing on overweightness.
here to Invade Next (Documentary) (producer)
2013 10%: What Makes a Hero? (Documentary) (executive producer)
2012 Occupy Los Angeles (Documentary) (executive producer)
2009 Capitalism: A Love Story (Documentary) (producer)
2007 Slacker Uprising (Documentary) (producer)
2007 Sicko (Documentary) (producer)
2004 Fahrenheit 9/11 (Documentary) (producer)
2002 Bowling for Columbine (Documentary) (producer)
1999-2000 The Awful Truth (TV Series documentary) (executive producer - 24 episodes)
- Find Clinton a Job (2000) ... (executive producer)
- Gulf War (2000) ... (executive producer)
- Store the Homeless (2000) ... (executive producer)
- Replacement Mike (2000) ... (executive producer)
- Stop and Frisk Night (2000) ... (executive producer)
Show all 24 episodes
1998 Better Days (TV Series) (producer)
1997 TV Nation: Volume Two (Video documentary) (executive producer)
1997 TV Nation: Volume One (Video documentary) (executive producer)
1995 Canadian Bacon (producer)
1994 TV Nation (TV Series documentary) (executive producer)
1993 Two Mikes Don't Make a Wright (Documentary) (producer - segment "Pets or Meat: The Return to Flint")
1992 Pets or Meat: The Return to Flint (TV Short documentary) (producer)
1989 Roger & Me (Documentary) (producer)