PDA

View Full Version : Energizer

Absinthe Anecdote
07-31-2015, 07:01 PM
This is an interesting article and worth the read.

I have a little third hand information from the 1990s about Hillary being rude to the Secret Service Agents.

One of my buddies was on a C-5 that was ferrying presidential motorcade vehicles and he said the Secret Service Agents were openly trashing her for being rude and abusive.

They claimed that there were two incidents of agents responding to the residential quarters of the White House to stop Hillary from throwing things at Bill and punching him.

Is this society blonde the 'Energiser' who's been one of Bill Clinton's secret lovers for 13 years?

She always arrives in an SUV, sometimes staying for a few hours, sometimes as long as a week — just so long as the lady of the house is away.

And, thanks to the fact that the house in question — the palatial residence of Bill and Hillary Clinton — is protected by a squad of U.S. Secret Servicemen who are in on the deception, the attractive, busty blonde can time her arrivals and departures to within minutes of those of Mrs Clinton.

The bodyguards claim they don’t know her identity, but say they are under orders neither to stop nor approach her, but to let her in. She does, however, have a codename. Every member of a family protected by the Secret Service, responsible for guarding presidents and ex-presidents, is given a codename starting with the same letter.

Given that Bill Clinton is ‘Eagle’ and Mrs Clinton is ‘Evergreen’, the special visitor was dubbed ‘Energiser’ in a rare moment of levity by the men in the mirror sunglasses.

It’s a tribute, apparently, to the fact that she’s been such a regular visitor over the years, she’s now part of the family, and also a tongue-in-cheek reference to the drumming pink bunny in the Energizer battery adverts that just keeps going.

The claim that the 67-year-old former president has a ‘blonde, buxom mistress’ who frequently visits the Clintons’ home in Chappaqua, a wealthy suburb near New York, was made earlier this week when details were leaked of a forthcoming book — The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal The Hidden Lives Of Presidents.

Its author, Ronald Kessler, is known to have impeccable contacts with Secret Servicemen.

Described as ‘charming and friendly’, Energiser will even bring the bodyguards biscuits — a small price for their silence, but a nice thought, particularly as protecting the rude and ‘nasty’ Mrs Clinton is seen as a punishment posting.

Energiser’s appeal doesn’t end with her personality. A Secret Serviceman told Kessler how his dull vigil was enlivened one day by a glimpse of her impressive décolletage as she leaned over — possibly bearing biscuits — wearing a low-cut top. Her ‘exposed’ breasts were ‘very perky and very full and new’. The trained observer had no doubt they were ‘enhanced’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706273/Is-society-blonde-Energiser-whos-one-Bill-Clintons-secret-lovers-13-years.html#ixzz3hUqLzAvT

Absinthe Anecdote
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
It was claimed Miss McMahon had ended their affair in 2008, after Clinton refused to leave his wife for her. But this week, another new book, Clinton Inc, related how Clinton had wanted to bring ‘his latest mistress — a woman named Julie’ — on the 2008 presidential campaign trail for his wife.

Aides reportedly persuaded him it was a bad idea. The couple’s relationship, Clinton aides told the book’s author, journalist Daniel Halper, ‘had been going on for a number of years by 2008 and, according to sources, was still referred to by an aide in the present tense as late as 2013’.

Could this be the same ‘Julie’? Miss McMahon did not respond to approaches and the Clinton camp has not responded to the Energiser story.

However, renewed focus on Clinton’s private life comes at an awkward moment, just as his wife is gearing up, as many expect, to announce her second run for presidency. According to Daniel Halper, Clinton is a man who ‘thrives on recklessness’ in his private life and might even want to ‘sabotage’ his wife’s presidential bid.

Loyal Clinton aides told Halper the ex-president is concerned his ‘legacy’ will be wiped away if his wife becomes America’s first woman president, leaving the public to remember him only as the man who was famously serviced in the Oval Office by a 22-year-old intern, Monica Lewinsky.

There is another reason he doesn’t want to return to the White House, Halper told me this week. Clinton aides say he will feel trapped. ‘Michelle Obama can’t do anything, she can’t go anywhere, even for brunch, without it being reported,’ says Halper.

‘He wouldn’t have the freedom to live the life he’s living, and this is a man who, I was told, spends about 320 nights a year on the road.’

Halper says that when he confronted a close friend of the former president, and rattled off a list of names of women, including several celebrities, with whom Clinton has been linked, the friend replied: ‘Everybody you think he ****ed, he did — and the more dangerous, more scandalous and more famous she is, the better.’ All great men had a flaw, the friend added, and Clinton’s is that he is addicted to sex. Quite by coincidence, it emerged this week that Mrs Clinton believes the same.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2706273/Is-society-blonde-Energiser-whos-one-Bill-Clintons-secret-lovers-13-years.html#ixzz3hUvdeuQZ

According to the book, Game Changer, Bill is the real reason Hillary wasn't picked as Obama's VP.

Bos Mutus
07-31-2015, 07:33 PM
According to the book, Game Changer, Bill is the real reason Hillary wasn't picked as Obama's VP.

There is another reason he doesn’t want to return to the White House, Halper told me this week. Clinton aides say he will feel trapped. ‘Michelle Obama can’t do anything, she can’t go anywhere, even for brunch, without it being reported,’ says Halper.

‘He wouldn’t have the freedom to live the life he’s living, and this is a man who, I was told, spends about 320 nights a year on the road.’

Always baffles me that these kinds of people want to keep running for office, etc. If this is accurate, I'm with Bill...why would you want the aggravation at this point in your life? ...pushing 70 years old, plenty of money and a pretty well liked guy...he can do whatever the hell he wants. I don't understand why Hillary would want the aggravation either...

Same for guys like John McCain...shit, dude, you're 78? Worth millions...married to hundreds of millions....retire and enjoy yourself. I don't get it...I would retire right now if I had $10 million.

I guess I just don't have that kind of ambition and that's why I'm not where they are...