PDA

View Full Version : This day in 1948

MikeKerriii
07-26-2015, 04:45 PM
On this date in 1948

http://todayinhistory.tumblr.com/post/125076552503/july-26th-1948-desegregation-of-us-military-on

And some still object

Max Power
07-26-2015, 06:49 PM
And some still object

Let me guess, Republican scumbags?

MikeKerriii
07-26-2015, 09:02 PM
Let me guess, Republican scumbags?

Not really Republicans don't want to associate with that kind of scum, except at the fringe. And the fringes of both parties are full of nut jobs

The Republicans have anyone that was a full-on racist as presidential candidate since Buchanan, I think that the chances of the Republicans accepting someone like that now are abut the same as Trump being elected President: Close to zero

I don't think that anything but a small part of the Republican party is evil, wrongheaded in my opinion, but not evil or even having bad intentions. I will make exceptions for people like Trump or Steve King though

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-26-2015, 09:25 PM
On this date in 1948

http://todayinhistory.tumblr.com/post/125076552503/july-26th-1948-desegregation-of-us-military-on

And some still object

Name them. Provide facts to back up your opinion too. Thanks.

Also, what do you feel about some people's version of "justice," whereas emotions rather than facts are required to make you guilty? Think Fergusen.

MikeKerriii
07-26-2015, 09:33 PM
Name them. Provide facts to back up your opinion too. Thanks.

Also, what do you feel about some people's version of "justice," whereas emotions rather than facts are required to make you guilty? Think Fergusen.

Rainman who posts w right here for one example and openly racist anti-Semite and segregationist who takes great pride in being so. Are you being dishonest or do you simply have memory problems?

I when I think of Ferguson the first thing that comes to mine was the clown making a target of himself on the roof of an armored vehicle. then I think of the FBI report showing that the police were essentially shaking down the minority population to fund the city and the PD. It that what you had in mind?

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-27-2015, 01:21 PM
Rainman who posts w right here for one example and openly racist anti-Semite and segregationist who takes great pride in being so. Are you being dishonest or do you simply have memory problems?

I when I think of Ferguson the first thing that comes to mine was the clown making a target of himself on the roof of an armored vehicle. then I think of the FBI report showing that the police were essentially shaking down the minority population to fund the city and the PD. It that what you had in mind?

I honestly don't recall Rainman stating anything that was anti-semitic or racist. Do you have any examples? Also, I was really looking for examples of influencial people who you feel are racist and take pride in being so. You know, people like Al Sharpton. Now, he's a racist!

Rainmaker
07-27-2015, 01:37 PM

Thanks Mike for your weekly, police officers doing their jobs = Jim Crow analogy.....

Additionally, please give us another tirade against Christians for believing in "Fairy tales" thread as well...We can never have enough those on here either....

UncaRastus
07-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Anti Semitic* pertains to basically hating Jews.

Anti Zionism pertains to basically hating the idea of Jews having their own country, Israel.

ZOG beliefs are those of a Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government(s) (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regimes. Those that belong to the set of anti ZOG beliefs mainly belong to either those in the subset of Aryan neo Nazis or to citizenry and leadership of many of the Muslims countries in the world today.

*Semitic itself is the definition of a set of languages that contain Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic language., although the term anti Semitic is geared toward the hatred of Jews, as stated above.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-27-2015, 02:41 PM

Anti Zionism pertains to basically hating the idea of Jews having their own country, Israel.

ZOG beliefs are those of a Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government(s) (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regimes. Those that belong to the set of anti ZOG beliefs mainly belong to either those in the subset of Aryan neo Nazis or to citizenry and leadership of many of the Muslims countries in the world today.

*Semitic itself is the definition of a set of languages that contain Hebrew, Aramaic, and Arabic language., although the term anti Semitic is geared toward the hatred of Jews, as stated above.

When I was an A1C in 1989 I worked with this Buck Sgt who would write a new "word of the day" on our flight office whiteboard each morning. Are you that guy?

MikeKerriii
07-27-2015, 03:16 PM
I honestly don't recall Rainman stating anything that was anti-semitic or racist. Do you have any examples? Also, I was really looking for examples of influencial people who you feel are racist and take pride in being so. You know, people like Al Sharpton. Now, he's a racist!

I really think that that is pure dishonesty BS, him being racist is the norm.

MikeKerriii
07-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Thanks Mike for your weekly, police officers doing their jobs = Jim Crow analogy.....

Additionally, please give us another tirade against Christians for believing in "Fairy tales" thread as well...We can never have enough those on here either....

On a scale of 1-10 I would given that a 10 being clueless , and a 2 for quality of trolling. As performance art it would rank somewhere near a monkey flinging poo.

Step up your game kid

Rainmaker
07-27-2015, 04:08 PM
On a scale of 1-10 I would given that a 10 being clueless , and a 2 for quality of trolling. As performance art it would rank somewhere near a monkey flinging poo.

Step up your game kid

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/05/19/doj-official-slavery-to-blame-for-riots-in-ferguson-and-baltimore/?singlepage=true

yeah, yeah, We know...The "protesters" had to burn down their own neighborhood and steal Television sets because, It's slavery's fault...

UncaRastus
07-27-2015, 04:24 PM
Flaps,

Nope.

Rainmaker
07-27-2015, 05:03 PM

Too Many people in this country regard someone even considering that there can even be another side of the story as their being "Anti-Semitic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ