PDA

View Full Version : Election 2016

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Absinthe Anecdote
12-22-2015, 02:12 PM
You are kidding me right?!?

Bitch slapped. You are a delusional fuck. Of course that is not news but at times the level of your stupidity is amazing.

Despite AA predictable retort your answer hardly dilutes your amazing arrogance in characterizing the vast majority of military members as being what amounts to brain washed while at the same time alluding to the ludicrous assertion that somehow your intelligence level has made you immune to such machinations.

This despite the fact that your posts have revealed the exact opposite.

AA, how about another mention of being 'duped' by a transgender? I realize you have been dying to expand your Saxon nonsense but let's attempt to hold on to some integrity huh?

Pouty?

Or mabey you are cranky, I can't tell.

You'd better have the orderly check your adult diaper.

Mjölnir
12-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Folks, four different users, four infractions in two days for personal insults and inappropriate language.

I don't care if you disagree, passionately disagree, debate etc. But the personal insults need to stop. If someone is violating the rules, you needn't violate them as well to get your point across.

This is a public warning that further personal insults will result in suspension of posting privileges.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Folks, four different users, four infractions in two days for personal insults and inappropriate language.

But only one profanity-packed temper tantrum that came as the result of a bruised ego. Tsk, tsk. Too bad I can't respond in kind. Somebody's a lucky guy.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-22-2015, 03:18 PM
Ha Ha!

http://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo

MikeKerriii
12-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Incorrect per section 1924. Knowing the data is or is not classified doesn't mitigate mishandling classified, it is then a minor felony. The same as not knowing that property is stolen but transferring the property is still a minor felony (usually not prosecuted ... but still the law.) Now, in reality, her knowledge of lack thereof is certainly a factor, but the way the law is written ... her not knowing doesn't make it not a crime.

Correct, and if you read the IG report, the information found on her private email server to be classified originated from classified networks. Someone, somewhere removed the classification markings transferred that data from a classified network to an unclassified network ... which is also a crime. Now, I don't think Secretary Clinton did the transfer herself ... it was a staffer. Who, directed or authorized the transfer? In DoD, the transfer of data from a classified network to an unclassified network is controlled by a Digital Transfer Authority (DTA). Where did the DoS policy break that allowed this to happen? The DoS seems to be not interested in reviewing that.

What is most important to me is that a cabinet Secretary had (apparently) such a little understanding of what is and is not sensitive & classified information. I don't think the establishment of a private email server was a method to get classified information to her (that was an unintended secondary effect) ... my personal thought is that it was a way to circumvent federal records laws.

Somebody broke the law by stripping classifications, but there is no reason to assume that Hillary did so, so saying it was a crime committed by her would be pure BS, Again I ask what what crime she committed?

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 05:18 PM
I disagree:

I am inclined to agree with her on many issues, but having worked in and around classified material for the better part of 25 years, am definitely bothered but the issue.

I have a friend from when I worked in the Senate who worked for Senator and Candidate Clinton who resigned from the campaign over this particular issue.

I think you are correct that the people raising the biggest huff about it are those who would never note for her. At the same time, there are a lot of political moderates or 'indifferents' who have looked at the issue on its facts and the law and at least think it deserves more attention to either allow for prosecution or exoneration ... one way or the other. But dismissing it absent any formal process looks shady.

Did your friend give you any details on why he resigned? Was he himself in an actionable position?

I think that the swing voters are probably going to care even less than the people with an active desire to vote for her. Swing voters only care about "what is this candidate going to do for me."

UncaRastus
12-22-2015, 05:49 PM
I remember from the stone age, where ignorance was no excuse for breaking the law. At least amongst us non government people.

Maybe it is different for them? Is there a lot of wiggle room if one is in the top tiers of gov't?

Really, truly? Is there some kind of law that was passed to allow people in the top tiers to be able to break the law?

This has gone on for so many years, gov't wide, Democrat and Republican, I think that there must be.

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:13 PM
But only one profanity-packed temper tantrum that came as the result of a bruised ego. Tsk, tsk. Too bad I can't respond in kind. Somebody's a lucky guy.

Right, good God you are a child. Will you threaten me again? Tell me you 'got something for me"?

I am not the one with a bruised ego. I notice you didn't actually answer my question about you being one with the 'strong mind'.

I have to admit though that YOU whining about someone directing profanity at YOU is actually very laughable so thanks for that.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Right, good God you are a child. Will you threaten me again? Tell me you 'got something for me"?

Obviously you think I do, because you keep coming back for it.

I am not the one with a bruised ego. I notice you didn't actually answer my question about you being one with the 'strong mind'.

Ah yes, I know exactly what it is that you think I've got that you're coming for: your opportunity to restore your ego that you think you're going to take advantage of by baiting me.

TJ... do yourself a favor: take your L and step the fuck off. You got handled, and there's no redeeming yourself.

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Somebody broke the law by stripping classifications, but there is no reason to assume that Hillary did so, so saying it was a crime committed by her would be pure BS, Again I ask what what crime she committed?

The key to the believability (and therefore a question of whether or not a crime was committed) lies here.................

"...................What is most important to me is that a cabinet Secretary had (apparently) such a little understanding of what is and is not sensitive & classified information. I don't think the establishment of a private email server was a method to get classified information to her (that was an unintended secondary effect) ... "

So either she knew the data was classified or she was incompetent as to the actual working of her department and the US Government.

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:19 PM
Obviously you think I do, because you keep coming back for it.

Ah yes, I know exactly what it is that you think I've got that you're coming for: your opportunity to restore your ego that you think you're going to take advantage of by baiting me.

TJ... do yourself a favor: take your L and step the fuck off. You got handled, and there's no redeeming yourself.

I didn't see an answer in all that dick waving.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:23 PM
I didn't see an answer in all that dick waving.

I know you're enjoying the show.

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:25 PM

And there it is..............the homophobic response. Figured it would come out sooner or later.

I have mentioned this before but you really should talk to someone about that.

AA, does this qualify as another thumping by RJ?

Absinthe Anecdote
12-22-2015, 06:26 PM

No duping required either.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-22-2015, 06:28 PM
And there it is..............the homophobic response. Figured it would come out sooner or later.

You presented yourself to him on a silver platter like you wanted it.

Rainmaker
12-22-2015, 06:29 PM
Queen Hillary does not have time to concern herself with trivial matters like policy and laws. Those are for the little people to worry about!

Bos Mutus
12-22-2015, 06:33 PM
I remember from the stone age, where ignorance was no excuse for breaking the law. At least amongst us non government people.

A common saying, but not entirely true.

For most crimes, a criminal intent is required...

But, there are some where no intent is required, only the action...like speeding in a car, or statutory rape.

I'm don't know one way or the other about release of classified information...but your buddy speaks with a tone of authority on the topic, so I'm inclined to believe he knows what he's talking about.

I would think being Secretary of State, one would be expected to know better.

Maybe it is different for them? Is there a lot of wiggle room if one is in the top tiers of gov't?

Really, truly? Is there some kind of law that was passed to allow people in the top tiers to be able to break the law?

This has gone on for so many years, gov't wide, Democrat and Republican, I think that there must be.

Indeed.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:35 PM

Yep, so THAT'S what he's coming after me for!

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Go home, TJ. It's time for you to sit the rest of the day out. Come back when you get that chip off your shoulder, bro.

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:40 PM

He should make a spreadsheet. Why don't you PM him and give him details on how that works?

Rusty Jones

This coming from the man who wants to talk about dicks.

TJMAC77SP
Go home, TJ. It's time for you to sit the rest of the day out. Come back when you get that chip off your shoulder, bro.

Still no answer huh?

TJMAC77SP
12-22-2015, 06:41 PM
This coming from the man who wants to talk about dicks.

I am detecting a familiar theme in your posts. You have missed that stuff right?

I think I will retire. I am slightly embarrassed to have been drawn into this childish back and forth. While I realize you view the exchange entirely differently that speaks more of your personality than the truth. Have fun.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Still no answer huh?

I prefer to say that your baiting isn't working.

Rusty Jones
12-22-2015, 06:48 PM
I am detecting a familiar theme in your posts. You have missed that stuff right?

I think I will retire. I am slightly embarrassed to have been drawn into this childish back and forth. While I realize you view the exchange entirely differently that speaks more of your personality than the truth. Have fun.

You couldn't bow out gracefully, could you? At least you bowed out. Bubbye.

Rainmaker
12-22-2015, 08:17 PM
The only people who care about that are people who weren't going to vote for her anyway. Bring it up if you want to, but the only people listening are the people who are going to bitch right along with you.

Agreed. Outside of the GOP, No one much cares.

The only person that could've made any of the Dems care was Sanders and the shithead- weasel, let the bitch off the hook on it in the very first debate. Proving that he's just controlled opposition imo.

A Far bigger issue should be all the money from foreign government's and businesses, that flowed into Clinton Foundation "non profit" while she was serving as Secretary of State.

MikeKerriii
12-22-2015, 09:50 PM
No, you are so very wrong.

What you are speaking to is criminal intent and that would be argued in the court. There are several chargeable crimes in that debacle. What chargeable offense can be laid on Hilary?

MikeKerriii
12-22-2015, 09:53 PM

If yu could jail someone for unknowingly having access to to classified , Th Some of us here could insert a single line that would put everyone reading it into jail, There are a lot of very innocuous things in classification guides, that are classified at pretty high levels.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-22-2015, 10:36 PM
What chargeable offense can be laid on Hilary?

Under the Federal records act she could be charged with:

Conspiracy to "conceal documents from government computers," which carries a penalty of three years in jail per document. A conviction on that charge would disqualify her from holding public office again.

Also, keeping classified documents in an unsecured location. Essentially the same thing General Petraus pled guilty to a couple of years ago.

Mjölnir
12-22-2015, 10:59 PM
If yu could jail someone for unknowingly having access to to classified , Th Some of us here could insert a single line that would put everyone reading it into jail, There are a lot of very innocuous things in classification guides, that are classified at pretty high levels.

It is the transfer of that data (knowingly or not) not unknowingly having access that violates the law; you may not agree but that is what the law is. Whether or not a prosecutor goes after someone is up to them (again, same as charging someone with unknowingly possessing stolen property -- it is usuLly an aggravating charge) . It is kind of moot at this point.

Mjölnir
12-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Did your friend give you any details on why he resigned? Was he himself in an actionable position?

She was frustrated with the email issue. She had fair experience with Intelligence and the regulations etc. and was not comfortable with the deflection. She is kind of doing as you said, not really playing this cycle (she is hard core Dem so won't cross party lines, but is not supporting Sanders or O'Malley either.)

She won't be upset if Clinton wins, but we had a few conversations about the crisis of conscience she found herself in. To her benefit, unless you are the chief of staff or pretty high in the campaign, the pay is crap; most mid level campaign staff are hedging on a follow on appointment to an administration position.

Mjölnir
12-22-2015, 11:42 PM
...but your buddy speaks with a tone of authority on the topic, so I'm inclined to believe he knows what he's talking about.

If you mean me ... He and I barely get along. If we could ban each other it would be on like Donkey Kong.

But yeah, I know the specifics of the issue pretty well.

Mjölnir
12-22-2015, 11:55 PM
Under the Federal records act she could be charged with:

Conspiracy to "conceal documents from government computers," which carries a penalty of three years in jail per document. A conviction on that charge would disqualify her from holding public office again.

Also, keeping classified documents in an unsecured location. Essentially the same thing General Petraus pled guilty to a couple of years ago.

Even if you exclude Section 1924 of Title 18, you still have the

Federal Records Act: which it would appear was violated when she did not give copies of her emails and correspondents to the State Department when she left.

Freedom of Information Act: designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

National Archives and Records Administration Act: Which states that records & materials must be maintained "by the agency," (not by an individual) that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

From my experience in both the IC and on Capitol Hill, it is odd that heavy emphasis is placed on an intern to a Legislative Director on retaining copies of correspondence but that a cabinet Secretary was not asked to comply with the law until the issue came up as a secondary consequence of the Benghazi investigation (valid or not ... that investigation led to the email issue.)

I am far from partisan or being over reactionary ... however in the 18 months I worked in the Senate about half a dozen low level staffers from both sides and chambers plead out for violating NARA. It created some remediation training for pretty much everyone (so that doesn't just happen in the military.) Understanding Section 1924, FOIA, FRA and NARA make me think that Secretary Clinton could be charged, probably could mount enough of a defense to inject reasonable doubt and be acquitted. If she were a staffer with less resources or clout ... I think it would have already happened.

Mjölnir
12-23-2015, 12:05 AM

I don't care if you disagree, passionately disagree, debate etc. But the personal insults need to stop. If someone is violating the rules, you needn't violate them as well to get your point across.

This is a public warning that further personal insults will result in suspension of posting privileges.

I meant it ...

http://images.bidnessetc.com/content/uploads/images/source3/thor_gif_by_bookmaniac2013-d3ghexl-e16e74a63567ecb44ade5c87002bb1d9.gif

Rainmaker
12-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:19 PM
To: Sullivan, Jacob J; Sherman, Wendy R; Nides, Thomas R
Cc: Miller, James HON OSD POLICY; Wienefeld, James A ADM JSC VCJCS; Kelly, John LtGen SD; martin, dempsey [REDACTED]

Subject: Libya

State colleagues:

I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton].

After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak. They include a [REDACTED].

Assuming Principals agree to deploy these elements, we will ask State to procure the approval from host nation. Please advise how you wish to convey that approval to us [REDACTED].

Jeremy

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-email-shows-dod-offered-state-department-forces-that-could-move-to-benghazi-immediately-specifics-blacked-out-in-new-document/

Rainmaker
12-23-2015, 01:26 AM
The fact that this corrupt witch not only hasn't been charged. But, is Running for President of the United States should tell us everything we need to know about the state of our Nation's Government.

This Politically motivated bag of Shit's whole damn life, for the last 35 years running, has been one freaking scandal after another.

here we have 4th in the line of succession using the god damn US state department as store front for her family's personal money laundering foundation,

and the "opposition" RINO party, which has control of the Congress does absolutely nothing whatsoever (of substance) about it.

How much more evidence would people need to see before they're able to recognize that The fix is obviously in, and might try to do something about it?

and they say Donald Trump is too "radical".... that we need another Washington insider? Unbelievable!

garhkal
12-23-2015, 03:12 AM
I would bet a large sum of s does your imagination think she broke? So far you have not justified one of your claims, Dimwitted RWNJ talking heads calling something a crime does not make it a crime.

You are getting into "Vince foster was murdered by the Clintons" levels of silliness here, Or the Birther silliness your Hero Trump lied about so loudly a few years ago..

Sorry, but if it was a crime for the former sec of defence to have used a private email for top secret stuff and share it, why is it NOT a crime for Hillary to do the same?

What the fuck does that have to do with the military, or how the fuck does it contribute to the explanation of the American Legion being the way that it is?

That Colleges are liberal breeding grounds, while to many the mil is conservative breeding grounds. Basically they are opposites of the same coin.

How's about mishandling of classified data and LYING about it to congress? Last i checked, lying to a congressional committee is still perjury.

Mjölnir
12-23-2015, 11:52 AM
The fact that this corrupt witch not only hasn't been charged. But, is Running for President of the United States should tell us everything we need to know about the state of our Nation's Government.

If if she was charged ... even if she was convicted she would still be eligible to run.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-23-2015, 01:08 PM
If if she was charged ... even if she was convicted she would still be eligible to run.

Convicted of a misdemeanor, yes. Convicted of a felony, no.

Mjölnir
12-23-2015, 01:18 PM
Convicted of a misdemeanor, yes. Convicted of a felony, no.

I don't think there is a Constitutional (in Art II section 1) prohibition on a felon running for federal office ... sure ... they can't vote for themselves then, that would be voter fraud.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-23-2015, 04:16 PM
I don't think there is a Constitutional (in Art II section 1) prohibition on a felon running for federal office ... sure ... they can't vote for themselves then, that would be voter fraud.

You are right in that it is not an automatic ban, but there is a provision that would allow congress to block a convicted felon from taking office.

MikeKerriii
12-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Sorry, but if it was a crime for the former sec of defence to have used a private email for top secret stuff and share it, why is it NOT a crime for Hillary to do the same?He intentionaly shared the data, He was convicted for his own actions, Did Hillary knowingly do either one> If sio millions of dollars worth worth witch-hunting failed to find it

How's about mishandling of classified data and LYING about it to congress? Last i checked, lying to a congressional committee is still perjury. Did she mishandle data she knew was classified? And If she lied to Congress all those shitheads that worked so hard to catch her at something failed to notice it, despite spending months and millions looking.

MikeKerriii
12-23-2015, 04:40 PM
You are right in that it is not an automatic ban, but there is a provision that would allow congress to block a convicted felon from taking office.

Since it looks like Trump will be assuring a Democratic Congress that is not a worry.

Absinthe Anecdote
12-23-2015, 04:58 PM
He intentionaly shared the data, He was convicted for his own actions, Did Hillary knowingly do either one> If sio millions of dollars worth worth witch-hunting failed to find it

Who in the hell are you two talking about?

garhkal
12-24-2015, 03:29 AM

Which to me makes no damn sense. How can someone legally run for office, they can't vote for if they are a convicted felon?

MikeKerriii
12-24-2015, 12:42 PM
Which to me makes no damn sense. How can someone legally run for office, they can't vote for if they are a convicted felon?
I Because the criteria for the office are set in the Constitution and can't be changed by ordinary legislation, and ordinary legislation is what banned felons from voting

Rusty Jones
12-29-2015, 01:42 PM
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/former_kkk_grand_wizard_says_the_donald_even_trump s_him_when_it_comes_to_speaking_radically_about_am ericas_future/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Former KKK Grand Wizard says the Donald even trumps him when it comes to speaking “radically” about America’s future: David Duke's encouraged that Trump's radicalism is giving racists "the courage to speak out"

Earlier this month, former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard and Louisiana state representative David Duke said that Donald Trump’s campaign is a net positive for those who believe in the “cultural uniqueness” of the white race and oppose the state of Israel — even though the self-presumptive GOP nominee strongly supports Israel’s right to exist.

Trump’s campaign, according to the video first brought to national attention Buzzfeed, is “positive in the fact that there’s less political correctness and people are getting the courage to speak out,” Duke said, though he acknowledged that the Donald “speaks a little more, actually a lot more radically, than I talk.”

“He’s giving voice to a lot of people — he appeals to the values and interests of the European-American majority,” Duke continued, “and that’s the underlying appeal of his popularity.” When asked if he considered Trump’s positions on minorities and Muslims to be divisive, Duke said that “the divisive factor is the overwhelming thrust of the American media, which is basically very divisive.”

He was particularly incensed by Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained,” in which “the main black character says ‘kill white people’ and gets paid for it. Imagine if there was a movie on the other side of that equation!”

Duke did register some disagreement with Trump, particularly on the question of Israel. “I certainly don’t support the idea of America supporting the nation of Israel, which has committed terrorism against the United States of America, with the Lavon affair and the attack on the Liberty and the incredible treachery and the damage that was done by Israel with its spy Jonathan Pollard, who basically caused the death of hundreds of our operatives — I think, and I see this Jewish extremist, this basically Zionist, minority having enormous influence.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKC4syl9d4#action=share

Mjölnir
12-29-2015, 01:59 PM
David Duke ... Between him and Britney Spears being from Louisiana is sometimes a drag.

MikeKerriii
12-29-2015, 02:39 PM
David Duke ... Between him and Britney Spears being from Louisiana is sometimes a drag.

Well, you always have a great string of governors to restore your state pride, some of the even escaped indictment.:D

Mjölnir
12-29-2015, 02:44 PM
Well, you always have a great string of governors to restore your state pride, some of the even escaped indictment.:D

True ... in that respect at least I am not from Illinois ;)

SomeRandomGuy
12-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Oops, posted in the wrong thread

Rainmaker
12-29-2015, 08:05 PM
I would disagree, especially since religious bigotry is endorced by all three leading Republican Candidates, and even all the announced trump supporters on this board

How dare you ban terrorists from entering our Country!!! Curse You Donald Trump!!!!!

Did somebody say David Duke???!!!! O.M.G!!!! Quick Call MikeKerriii !!!! THEY'RE PRE-HEATING THE OVENS AGAIN!!!!

I took some classes at Spokane Falls CC

Elitist Snob!

garhkal
12-30-2015, 03:07 AM
http://www.salon.com/2015/12/28/former_kkk_grand_wizard_says_the_donald_even_trump s_him_when_it_comes_to_speaking_radically_about_am ericas_future/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Isn't duke a democrat?

Rusty Jones
12-30-2015, 03:45 AM
Isn't duke a democrat?

He was until 1981, then converted to the GOP. He even ran for office in Louisiana as a Republican.

The Southern Strategy was formulated in 1964, but wasn't fully bought into until Lee Atwater put the finishing touches on it under Reagan.

I hate when conservatives say the shit you said, by the way. Because they - including YOU - know all this shit already. Ignoring the GOP's Southern Strategy won't win you any arguments, garhkal.

Mjölnir
12-30-2015, 11:36 AM
He was until 1981, then converted to the GOP. He even ran for office in Louisiana as a Republican.

I remember about my junior & senior year in high school when I sorta paid attention to the news etc. David Duke was a registered Republican (circa 1987-1990) but was not really accepted by the state party. There was some ruffles at some parish (Louisiana version of a county) Republican political event (debate or something) and he wasn't invited and it was on the news that he was protesting outside the location.

MikeKerriii
12-30-2015, 04:28 PM
Isn't duke a democrat?

Not since you were in second grade

MikeKerriii
12-30-2015, 04:29 PM

The Southern Strategy was formulated in 1964, but wasn't fully bought into until Lee Atwater put the finishing touches on it under Reagan.

I hate when conservatives say the shit you said, by the way. Because they - including YOU - know all this shit already. Ignoring the GOP's Southern Strategy won't win you any arguments, garhkal. I doubt that Garkal knows better

Rusty Jones
12-30-2015, 04:53 PM
I doubt that Garkal knows better

Oh, he does. We all know that conservatives are being disingenuous when they say shit like "Republicans freed the slaves" or "the Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan."

Even if he doesn't know about the split between Roosevelt and Taft or the Southern Strategy, he knows that neither party is the same one that they were a century ago.

Rainmaker
12-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Oh, he does. We all know that conservatives are being disingenuous when they say shit like "Republicans freed the slaves" or "the Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan."

Even if he doesn't know about the split between Roosevelt and Taft or the Southern Strategy, he knows that neither party is the same one that they were a century ago.

In 2004 Duke was the head advisor of Roy Armstrong's campaign running as a Democrat for the LA 1st Congressional district.
Duke is an opportunist. Anyway, He's far less of a Racist than the Corrupt Marxists in the Black Congressional Caucus.

Rusty Jones
12-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Anyway, He's far less of a Racist than the Corrupt Marxists in the Black Congressional Caucus.

Oh no, Rainmaker would NEVER say something like THIS! Nope, not ever...

Rainmaker
12-30-2015, 07:29 PM
Oh no, Rainmaker would NEVER say something like THIS! Nope, not ever...

Feel free to add it to your signature block.

Rusty Jones
12-30-2015, 08:24 PM
Feel free to add it to your signature block.

You should've caught me before I added by current one. Believe it or not, not even you have topped my current one yet.

garhkal
12-31-2015, 02:05 AM
I doubt that Garkal knows better

Cause i didn't bother looking him up...

In 2004 Duke was the head advisor of Roy Armstrong's campaign running as a Democrat for the LA 1st Congressional district.
Duke is an opportunist. Anyway, He's far less of a Racist than the Corrupt Marxists in the Black Congressional Caucus.

The thing i have never understood is why we even HAVE a Congressional black (or latino) caucus, when we have so many senators/representatives who are black/latino..

Rusty Jones
12-31-2015, 11:31 AM
Cause i didn't bother looking him up...

You didn't have to, because you knew better. You knew he was a Republican, and you were trying to deflect his shit on the Democratic party. And you failed.

The thing i have never understood is why we even HAVE a Congressional black (or latino) caucus, when we have so many senators/representatives who are black/latino..

They're still underrepresented, relative to the population.

garhkal
01-01-2016, 03:57 AM
You didn't have to, because you knew better. You knew he was a Republican, and you were trying to deflect his shit on the Democratic party. And you failed.

No i didn't. Prior to looking him up AFTERWARDS, i just thought "KKK = Democrat", based on the fact that historically dems were the founders/main members of the KKK..

[QUOTE=Rusty Jones;361464]
They're still underrepresented, relative to the population.

True, blacks only make up 1 congressman and 9% of the house of reps.. But i don't see how that means that there should still be a CBC or CLC..

MikeKerriii
01-01-2016, 07:24 AM
No i didn't. Prior to looking him up AFTERWARDS, i just thought "KKK = Democrat", based on the fact that historically dems were the founders/main members of the KKK.. The Democrats stopped being the party of the KKK well before you were born kid. Are you pretending you didn't know that. Perhaps you should get a clue before you post. So as Rusty Said you were trying to deflect again or o you had k no idea what you where talking about. Either way it is a pretty embarrassing fail.

MikeKerriii
01-02-2016, 02:08 AM
And for a little more mind-mindbogglingly stupid bull from Trump

http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2016/01/trump-says-obama-preventing-his-use

This as stupid as grain storage in pyramids. Especially blaming it on Obama? Only a complete and utter idiots would believe that BS, But I would guess that description applies to most of his supporters.

Rainmaker
01-03-2016, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=Rusty Jones;361464]. But i don't see how that means that there should still be a CBC or CLC..

As leaders in their own community, The Black Congressional Caucus should be immediately disbanded In response to the deliberate and unprovoked violence being committed by 6.5% of the population against the rest of our society.

Blacks are 40 times more likely to assault a white then the reverse (FBI 2007)
Black on white rape 14000, white on black rape statistically zero.(FBI 2007)
Blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, 8 times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks.(FBI 2007)
Blacks accounted for 83% of gun assaults in New York (2008)
409 Black on white homicides,189 White on Black homicides (FBI 2013)

Rusty Jones
01-03-2016, 01:13 PM
As leaders in their own community, The Black Congressional Caucus should be immediately disbanded In response to the deliberate and unprovoked violence being committed by 6.5% of the population against the rest of our society.

Blacks are 40 times more likely to assault a white then the reverse (FBI 2007)
Black on white rape 14000, white on black rape statistically zero.(FBI 2007)
Blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, 8 times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks.(FBI 2007)
Blacks accounted for 83% of gun assaults in New York (2008)
409 Black on white homicides,189 White on Black homicides (FBI 2013)

You know, I've discussed this before when we were discussing the so-called "knock out game" that garhkal was so passionate about.

Picture this: I've good a decent paying job, and I dress myself and carry myself in a way that reflects that.

So there are times where I've had car problems (I do the vast majority of the repairs myself), and I've taken public transportation to work until I was finished.

Of course, if you know anything about taking the city bus in most cities, there are "transfer stations" throughout the cities where are large number of buses stop so that passengers can catch a bus that will take them to their final destination.

At these transfer stations, you'll actually have beggars and panhandlers hanging out who have no intention of catching a bus - they're just there to beg and panhandle.

Almost every time, it never fails, I'll always have at least one walk past a dozen other people to beg ME for money. Why? Because out of most of the people there, I "look" like I have money to give out.

I complained about this on a facebook status update once; and a few of my white friends commented and said that they thought it only happened to white people.

That being said... if you, as a white man, had to resort to robbing people for money... whether through mugging or burglary, let's be honest, would you rob black people? I'm sure you wouldn't. Why? Because you're going to rob people that you perceive to actually have something for you to rob them for.

There's another thing that factors into this. Let's go back to the so-called "knock out game." People pointed out that it was almost exclusively black on white. There's no money involved here, so what's the issue? Less fear of retaliation through street justice. If you knock out an old black or Mexican lady, you have no idea whose mother that was. The same can be true for an old white lady as well, but the perception is that if that white lady has a son; he's a straight-laced guy who's not "about that life."

As far as the rape goes... I'm not so much sure that there are enough black women and white men hanging around each other for that to happen very often as it is vice versa. But since you want to bring that up, of course, you do realize that you knew that Daniel Holtzclaw would come into this discussion... correct?

garhkal
01-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Of course, if you know anything about taking the city bus in most cities, there are "transfer stations" throughout the cities where are large number of buses stop so that passengers can catch a bus that will take them to their final destination.

At these transfer stations, you'll actually have beggars and panhandlers hanging out who have no intention of catching a bus - they're just there to beg and panhandle.

Almost every time, it never fails, I'll always have at least one walk past a dozen other people to beg ME for money. Why? Because out of most of the people there, I "look" like I have money to give out.

I complained about this on a facebook status update once; and a few of my white friends commented and said that they thought it only happened to white people.

I have seen and been victim to that too, cause i look liked i had money, panhandlers would come up to me. Same thing i see a lot in the parking lot of stores.. They always seem to come up to those with lots of shopping.

That being said... if you, as a white man, had to resort to robbing people for money... whether through mugging or burglary, let's be honest, would you rob black people? I'm sure you wouldn't. Why? Because you're going to rob people that you perceive to actually have something for you to rob them for.

Tell that to the hundreds of blacks who's house gets robbed each year..

There's another thing that factors into this. Let's go back to the so-called "knock out game." People pointed out that it was almost exclusively black on white. There's no money involved here, so what's the issue? Less fear of retaliation through street justice. If you knock out an old black or Mexican lady, you have no idea whose mother that was. The same can be true for an old white lady as well, but the perception is that if that white lady has a son; he's a straight-laced guy who's not "about that life."

As far as the rape goes... I'm not so much sure that there are enough black women and white men hanging around each other for that to happen very often as it is vice versa. But since you want to bring that up, of course, you do realize that you knew that Daniel Holtzclaw would come into this discussion... correct?

So cause whites may not be as antsy, as blacks or latinos, its ok to KO one of them, cause you won't get cousins/brothers/sisters etc, looking to get revenge for 'dissin' their kin?

Rusty Jones
01-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Tell that to the hundreds of blacks who's house gets robbed each year..

Yeah, but it's usually in one of two scenarios:

1. The house is in a black neighborhood, and the house was simply robbed because it was closer to the burglars. Furthermore, the burglars likely knew what was in the house and was targeting specific items.

2. The house belonged to a black family, but was in a white neighborhood. So it would only stand to reason that there are similar amounts of valuable items in that house as the houses that surround it.

But, again, assuming that you don't live in a black neighborhood, would you go to one if you resorted to robbery? Probably not. You're going where you think the money is.

So cause whites may not be as antsy, as blacks or latinos, its ok to KO one of them, cause you won't get cousins/brothers/sisters etc, looking to get revenge for 'dissin' their kin?

Well, I'm going overlook the way you worded that, but...

It's not justification. That's just how they choose their victims.

Rainmaker
01-04-2016, 04:23 PM
if you, as a white man, had to resort to robbing people for money... whether through mugging or burglary, let's be honest, would you rob black people?

False Dichotomy. There's no reason for these thugs to have to resort to Mugging or Burglarizing their fellow citizens.

They are parasites on the ass of humanity and instead of blaming Whitey, for making them do these things, the appropriate response should be to start holding them accountable.

The way I see it. The leaders of the black "community" are pretty much like the "Moderate" Moslem community.

Only a small minority of them are probably actual terrorists. But, judging by the actions of the majority (read inaction) you can reasonably conclude they must be sympathetic to those committing the atrocities.

As far as the rape goes... I'm not so much sure that there are enough black women and white men hanging around each other for that to happen very often as it is vice versa.

I guess all the White Rapists don't want their white privilege to infringe on them or risk being called "racists" if they raped a black woman.

But since you want to bring that up, of course, you do realize that you knew that Daniel Holtzclaw would come into this discussion... correct?

Holtzclaw didn't look very white to me....... He seems to have a pretty shallow nose bridge .....But, since the FBI also counts Hispanics and Arabs as whites in most of its statistics, I guess we can give you Holtzclaw.... So, next year's total rape body count will be 14,000 to 12.

Mjölnir
01-04-2016, 05:05 PM
That's just how they choose their victims.

Which could imply that a lot of these incidents could (maybe should) be regarded as hate crimes?

Rainmaker
01-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Which could imply that a lot of these incidents could (maybe should) be regarded as hate crimes?

Great idea!

Maybe then, these ghetto thugs will just stick to victimizing themselves and stop preying on the rest of the society.

Because, When you take blacks out of the statistics, The US would have among the lowest crime rates in the developed world.

Then we could stop having all these silly discussions lecturing us about how we need the government to disarm law abiding Citizens inorder to keep them safe from "America's Gun Problem"

Mjölnir
01-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Am just pointing out that if we are going to have a set of laws on the books that makes targeting someone for a crime based on race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability ... it should not only be the minority of any of those categories that are afforded protection under those laws.

Targeting someone from a crime is heinous, if made worse by the factors that define a hate crime, targeting a white male (because he may be considered more affluent) should also be covered.

Rainmaker
01-04-2016, 05:37 PM
We know what you meant. You shouldn't have to explain it. But, White America has to tip toe around this stuff (Under threat of termination).

This is a major part of the problem.

I know people who'll advise you to maintain friendships with Blacks solely to use as a hedge against a false discrimination accusation (if you ever have a conflict with a poor performing black employee later)

People can Blame racism or "white privilege" or whatever else they want. And some people are willing (or able) to admit this and some are not.

But, regardless of whether they can say it publically . Everybody intuitively KNOWS this to be the case.

It's way past time for the rest of America to stop putting up with Black People's shit.

Mjölnir
01-04-2016, 06:03 PM
This is part of the problem. You don't have to explain it. We shouldn't be tip toeing around this stuff.

People can Blame racism or "white privilege" or whatever else they want. And some people are willing to admit this and some are not. But, regardless of what they're willing (or able) to say publically . Everybody intuitively KNOWS this to be the case.

It's way past time for the rest of America to stop putting up with (some) Black People's shit.

Yes, but for that matter there are all kinds & colors of shit that we should stop putting up with (that may not come across well.)

I do believe there is such a thing as 'White Privilege' ... to an extent: socio-economically the average white male succeeds in America more often than the average black male; in some cases this is due to hard work, in some cases due to luck, in some due to prejudice.

There is also what you could call 'Minority Privilege': the disparate enforcement of hate crime laws against whites or heterosexuals or males. Affirmative action is in some cases cause for 'reverse discrimination' which is really just plain ol' discrimination.

As you once pointed out, people living in the Appalachian Region probably do not encounter the benefits of White Privilege and blacks in Uniondale or Hillcrest, NY (or just south of me in Friendly, MD) probably do not encounter much disadvantage in their neighborhoods. Maryland and California have quite a few majority black VERY affluent towns. I was born just outside Detroit and for the most part was raised when I was really young in Minnesota and then Oklahoma and Louisiana. I don't come from an affluent family, I can't really think of a tangible thing that being white has gotten me. I completed my undergraduate degree and two graduate degrees by taking advantage of opportunities and working. The CO of the command I just left is kinda like me, except she was black ... prior enlisted who took advantage of military educational opportunities and got a commission.

I get that peaceful, methodical change is too slow for some. But what I see that Martin Luther King did that the Sharptons, the Bundys etc. of the world aren't doing is appealing to the moderates they need to actually effect the change they look for. I would be much more inclined to support something like Black Lives Matter if their activists would more profoundly take the stance that white, or police, or Asian etc. lives also matter -- All Lives Matter. However, when they advocate violence against police or whites (of which I am one) I can't support that. It may not be THE organization but THE organization is also silent on their activists who do support said violence (consent by silence & inaction.)

Based on what I learned working in the Senate, being a radical alienates the polar opposite radicals and the moderates you need to help you. Our system is based on laws and little gets through the legislative process without compromise (as evidenced by the last few Congresses -- controlled by both Republicans and Democrats.) The Senate is specifically difficult to get anything through without compromise unless there is a supermajority. So, without the moderates nothing will change (short of a unifying action to rally everyone -- think Sept 11th.) But, the most vocal radicals on both sides get all the attention because they are entertaining and say shit that fires people up. Ask them about how they would manage their plans as matters of policy and they can't ... because a populist talking point is poor policy.

UncaRastus
01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
While I was in Augusta GA for a year, my wife and I lived in the part of Augusta called 'Olde Towne'. The block that we lived on was predominately black.

The lady that lived across the street was black. Her name was Elizabeth. Since she was the oldest person that lived there in the 'hood, and was in charge of keeping the 'hood as crime free as possible, from a citizen's point of view, she was called Queen Liz.

I was totally accepted by Queen Liz. We talked every day, with her sitting on her porch, regally watching over the neighborhood. At night, she was sitting in her front room, watching tv, and the block.

The first day that we were there, when I was presenting myself to Queen Liz, she told me not to go down the street to the next block. She said, "Stay away from those n****** that live on the next block! If ya lie down with dogs, ya'll will get fleas!" Then she added on, "I don't have fleas. Ya make sure that ya don't get to itchin'!"

I tried to order a pizza, one night, to be delivered. Delivery was not done in our neighborhood, because pizza delivery people were held up. Sometimes, they were shot, in the 'hood.

So, no pizza delivery. Even though the holdups were not done on my block, they did happen on the next block down.

I got around town on a bicycle, if what I needed was close enough to bike to. One night, my bicycle, locked to the front porch railing, was moved around a bit, by a bike thief. When I went to the porch to unlock and use my bike, the next morning, I noticed that it wasn't quite in the exact same position that I had left it, the night before.

I saw Queen Liz sitting on her front porch, so I went over to exchange pleasantries.

Queen Liz stated, "Last night, I saw someone trying to steal yer bicycle. I let Princess go, and that n***** ran out of there, real quick, like his ass was on fire!"

I gave thanks, and explained that since my bike was locked up with one of those almost unbreakable round type locks which can be found at the U Haul places, that the thief wouldn't have gotten much beyond the front wheel.

Queen Liz told me that Princess didn't know about those types of locks.

Then we both giggled like teenagers!

Princess was Queen Liz's Rottweiler. A large and mean dog. Which liked me, after I fed her some roast beef

I got to see, right there, how Queen Liz was truly the entire neighborhood watch. She had been sitting in her front room, watching late night tv, when the thief stopped by my house. Since she was the only one that watched over the 'hood, she was very vigilant. And probably an insomniac, too.

When we left Augusta to come back home, Queen Liz was a bit misty eyed. And so were we. We traded Christmas and birthday cards, along with phone calls, until she died. We went to Augusta for her funeral.

Even though this neighborhood that we returned to has not had any burglaries, I do wish that Queen Liz lived on my block, after we came back out here.

We miss her. We miss exchanging gifts on birthdays and at Christmas time with her. We miss her sense of humor. She accepted us as neighbors, and she treated us as if we were family.

I miss Princess, too. We were buddies. She didn't have a black and white barrier in her mind.

Queen Elizabeth. The best neighbor that I have ever had. She didn't see us as being different from her. She wanted to protect us, as well as the rest of our block, and hers.

The Queen is dead! Long live the Queen!

Rusty Jones
01-04-2016, 06:15 PM
False Dichotomy. There's no reason for these thugs to have to resort to Mugging or Burglarizing their fellow citizens.

They are parasites on the ass of humanity and instead of blaming Whitey, for making them do these things, the appropriate response should be to start holding them accountable.

Oh, nice way to avoid the question. I'll revisit that later.

The way I see it. The leaders of the black "community" are pretty much like the "Moderate" Moslem community.

Only a small minority of them are probably actual terrorists. But, judging by the actions of the majority (read inaction) you can reasonably conclude they must be sympathetic to those committing the atrocities.

Here's a point that JB and I used to raise a lot: the Octomom. When it was leaked that she was on welfare and food stamps and then had eight children, the conversation was strictly limited to her as an individual. Because that's how she's judged: as an individual. Had the Octomom been black, then the discussion would have been about black women as a whole who are on the system. Because black people aren't viewed as individuals. Black people are viewed as a collective. If a black person does something, it's attributed to his race and not himself as an individual.

We see this everyday on facebook when people say that there won't be another black president any time soon, because of Obama. Yet previous unpopular white presidents have never hurt the chances of white person being president again.

That being said, it's not that black people don't care. Although black people may not be given the luxury of being judged as individuals... that's the problem of those who refuse who judge them as individuals.

I guess all the White Rapists don't want their white privilege to infringe on them or risk being called "racists" if they raped a black woman.

...what?

Holtzclaw didn't look very white to me....... He seems to have a pretty shallow nose bridge .....But, since the FBI also counts Hispanics and Arabs as whites in most of its statistics, I guess we can give you Holtzclaw.... So, next year's total rape body count will be 14,000 to 12.

He has a very white sounding name

Technically, I don't think that they are. Now whether or not they should be is another question.

The question I asked Rainmaker (that he refused to answer) comes into play. If white people are perceived to have more money, then a white mugger or burglar is going to choose white victims for the exact same reasons that a black mugger or burglar would. Furthermore, obtaining money or valuable items is the motive for the crime, not the person's race. The race may have been a factor in the selection of the victim, but it wasn't the motive. That's how they determine whether or not something was a hate crime.

Mjölnir
01-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Technically, I don't think that they are. Now whether or not they should be is another question.

The question I asked Rainmaker (that he refused to answer) comes into play. If white people are perceived to have more money, then a white mugger or burglar is going to choose white victims for the exact same reasons that a black mugger or burglar would. Furthermore, obtaining money or valuable items is the motive for the crime, not the person's race. The race may have been a factor in the selection of the victim, but it wasn't the motive. That's how they determine whether or not something was a hate crime.

Yeah, I am not exactly sure how it would work out. As you say, obtaining money or items is the motivation ... if race, gender etc. is a mitigating factor I don't know if that is a hate crime ... I kind of think maybe it should be.

USN - Retired
01-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Black America obviously has problems. If they didn't, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Interestingly, other minorities in America don't seem to have the same problems that Black Americans have. Asian Americans seem to do quite well and even appear, on average, to be doing better than White Americans. Affirmative action programs, largely a creation of liberal White Americans, probably do more harm than good for Asian Americans, yet Asian Americans seem to succeed nonetheless. Could it be that Asian Americans are succeeding because their sub-culture in our country places considerable value and emphasis on family life and family values? Could it be that Asian Americans are succeeding because they do a really good job raising their children? There are, of course, some exceptions, but those exceptions tend to be very rare.

Rusty Jones
01-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I am not exactly sure how it would work out. As you say, obtaining money or items is the motivation ... if race, gender etc. is a mitigating factor I don't know if that is a hate crime ... I kind of think maybe it should be.

But then you'd have to charge white muggers and burglars for hate crimes if they chose white victims for the same reasons.

Rusty Jones
01-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Black America obviously has problems. If they didn't, then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Interestingly, other minorities in America don't seem to have the same problems that Black Americans have. Asian Americans seem to do quite well and even appear, on average, to be doing better than White Americans. Affirmative action programs, largely a creation of liberal White Americans, probably do more harm than good for Asian Americans, yet Asian Americans seem to succeed nonetheless. Could it be that Asian Americans are succeeding because their sub-culture in our country places considerable value and emphasis on family life and family values? Could it be that Asian Americans are succeeding because they do a really good job raising their children? There are, of course, some exceptions, but those exceptions tend to be very rare.

I suggest you read this: http://professorshih.blogspot.com/2015/04/youre-model-minority-until-youre-not.html?m=1

Mjölnir
01-04-2016, 07:46 PM
But then you'd have to charge white muggers and burglars for hate crimes if they chose white victims for the same reasons.

If enforced uniformly I'd have no issue with that.

USN - Retired
01-04-2016, 08:15 PM
I suggest you read this: http://professorshih.blogspot.com/2015/04/youre-model-minority-until-youre-not.html?m=1

It is an interesting article, but it doesn't change anything. Asian-Americans still usually manage to do quite well. Do Asian-Americans face discrimination? Of course they do, and it is coming from the left wing liberals in our country. The left wing liberals are using affirmative action policies to make it difficult for bright young Asian-Americans students to get into top notch universities.

MikeKerriii
01-04-2016, 11:43 PM
It is an interesting article, but it doesn't change anything. Asian-Americans still usually manage to do quite well. Do Asian-Americans face discrimination? Of course they do, and it is coming from the left wing liberals in our country. The left wing liberals are using affirmative action policies to make it difficult for bright young Asian-Americans students to get into top notch universities.

If Asian are so discriminated against by the left why are a huge majority of them Liberal and support Democratic candidates? Perhaps becasue the realize that bigots are always seeking new targets and they are likely to be next on the Republican target list.

Since I retired most people I talk l with on a regular basis is either Korean or Chinese, and while they tend to be conservative in many ways the so called "Conservative" in US politics tend to repel many of them. The Republicans won't even get a majority among Evangelical Protestant Asians much less the group in general. Bigoted scum like Trump singing the praises of interment camps doesn't help much either.

Affirmative action sucks for Asian kids, my kids at least had the option to say they were white or Asian,. But that is only one small piece of the puzzle not the whole.

Rusty Jones
01-05-2016, 02:13 AM
If Asian are so discriminated against by the left why are a huge majority of them Liberal and support Democratic candidates? Perhaps becasue the realize that bigots are always seeking new targets and they are likely to be next on the Republican target list.

Since I retired most people I talk l with on a regular basis is either Korean or Chinese, and while they tend to be conservative in many ways the so called "Conservative" in US politics tend to repel many of them. The Republicans won't even get a majority among Evangelical Protestant Asians much less the group in general. Bigoted scum like Trump singing the praises of interment camps doesn't help much either.

Affirmative action sucks for Asian kids, my kids at least had the option to say they were white or Asian,. But that is only one small piece of the puzzle not the whole.

I don't think he learned anything from that article. But, then again, he probably wasn't interested in learning from it anyway.

One thing the author pointed out is the very thing that USN-Retired is doing right now - i.e., using Asian Americans as tools in their personal wars on other minorities.

This is learned behavior, though... after all, working class whites are used as tools by rich whites as well, although for different purposes. How? They by appealing to their racism in order to get them to vote against their own economic best interest.

Look at what Trump is doing. He only wants to get into office to make laws that benefit the multimillionaire and billionaire class (i.e., people like himself) at the expense of the middle class. And look at how he's getting working class whites to vote for him.

From the looks of this article... I don't think Asian Americans are going to fall for the shit that USN-Retired is trying to pull.

Rusty Jones
01-05-2016, 02:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuanrYGnIOI
-----------------------

garhkal
01-05-2016, 03:44 AM

Exactly. If targeting one race over another is by the legal definition a hate crime, then should't all those robberies/muggings be called hate crimes?

Am just pointing out that if we are going to have a set of laws on the books that makes targeting someone for a crime based on race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability ... it should not only be the minority of any of those categories that are afforded protection under those laws.

Targeting someone from a crime is heinous, if made worse by the factors that define a hate crime, targeting a white male (because he may be considered more affluent) should also be covered.

Agreed. And imo NOT applying it evenly, just like discrimination laws is in and of itself discriminatory.

MikeKerriii
01-05-2016, 04:02 AM
I don't think he learned anything from that article. But, then again, he probably wasn't interested in learning from it anyway.

One thing the author pointed out is the very thing that USN-Retired is doing right now - i.e., using Asian Americans as tools in their personal wars on other minorities.

This is learned behavior, though... after all, working class whites are used as tools by rich whites as well, although for different purposes. How? They by appealing to their racism in order to get them to vote against their own economic best interest.

Look at what Trump is doing. He only wants to get into office to make laws that benefit the multimillionaire and billionaire class (i.e., people like himself) at the expense of the middle class. And look at how he's getting working class whites to vote for him.

From the looks of this article... I don't think Asian Americans are going to fall for the shit that USN-Retired is trying to pull.

They are not ignorant enough to fall for that BS, That is why they so heavily favor the Democratic party

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/

That was before the leading Republican endorsed concentration camps for Asian's.

MikeKerriii
01-08-2016, 02:56 AM
Is Trump stupid enough to believe a President has this kind of power, of does he, probably rightfully, that most of his followers are than ignorant?

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-gun-free-zones-schools-2016-1

He apparently think that a President a can simply write news laws and retroactive veto laws he doesn't like. He seems to think he is being elected to be emperor of the US.

Rainmaker
01-08-2016, 03:53 AM
Is Trump stupid enough to believe a President has this kind of power, of does he, probably rightfully, that most of his followers are than ignorant?

[

Right Mike.....we need someone really smart. and I mean really, really smart.....

Maybe someone that's been educated abroad....Like maybe in a Muslim Madrassa or Like maybe a self professed "Constitutional Law Professor" ....

Someone that's been to all 57 of These United States!....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

MikeKerriii
01-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Right Mike.....we need someone really smart. and I mean really, really smart.....

Maybe someone that's been educated abroad....Like maybe in a Muslim Madrassa or Like maybe a self professed "Constitutional Law Professor" ....

Someone that's been to all 57 of These United States!....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
A nice try at changing the subject but nobody here is stupid en ought to buy that BS, I doubt even you do

That is just you sidestepping to he simple fact is that Trump was either lying or ignorant

Anyone that believes the BS he babbled is either lying, an imbecile, ignorant or insane

UncaRastus
01-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Suppose that The Trump makes it to the POTUS status.

When goes to visit whichever potentate which is his flavor of the week, and instead of bowing to that person, as has been done by the current POTUS, The Trump does a one finger salute to that ruler!

Rainmaker
01-10-2016, 04:32 PM
nobody here is stupid en ought to buy that BS, I doubt even you do

Do You think a 10 year "constitutional law professor" wouldn't even know how many states there are?

Considering that his Mother met his Kenyan-Moslem father in a Russian Language class in 1960....

and she married his Indonesian-Moslem step father (Soetero) and went to work for the Ford Foundation....

and that he studied under Sol Alinski, Cloward and Piven, was mentored by a known terrorist (Bill Ayres)....

and he has in-numerous other sketchy affiliations.....

It's right to question the "official" narrative on this guy. Obama is a Fraud.

Obama may not be a Moslem...... But, he acts like a Commie Black Nationalist...... and Commie Black Nationalists tend to have Moslem sympathies.

That is just you sidestepping to he simple fact is that Trump was either lying or ignorant

The current Narcissist in Chief ignored the Rules and the opposition party in congress ignored him breaking the law.

The next Narcissist in Chief will likely do the same.

The only question is whether they'll take their executive actions on behalf of American National Interests (Trump) or if they'll take them on behalf of Foreign International Interests (Hillary/insert RINO candidate here)

President Trump's not lying........ he's telling us what he's going to do.

The Congress long ago abdicated its role as one of the 3 branches of government. Since, we only have 2 branches of government, That means that We are post constitution now. See?

Perhaps the Congress will reengage after President Trump takes office.

Rainmaker
02-21-2016, 04:11 PM
"But, He Is Not A Serious Candidate"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-20/jeb-bush-drops-out-us-presidential-race

Shut up Jeb!

garhkal
02-24-2016, 06:22 AM
Well, he took Nevada.. Early returns show Trump with 42 percent, followed by Rubio at 25 percent and Cruz at 22 percent.

MikeKerriii
02-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Well, he took Nevada.. Early returns show Trump with 42 percent, followed by Rubio at 25 percent and Cruz at 22 percent.

As a Democrat I find those numbers to be very encouraging, Go lemmings! Go!

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 02:45 PM
As a Democrat I find those numbers to be very encouraging, Go lemmings! Go!Cuz there are no lemmings on the left...especially Hillary supporters. They are completely bucking the trend.

MikeKerriii
02-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Cuz there are no lemmings on the left...especially Hillary supporters. They are completely bucking the trend.

Hillary supporters are not working diligently to destroy their own party, so that analogy doesn't work.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 06:49 PM
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/02/unless-the-democrats-nominate-sanders-a-trump-nomination-means-a-trump-presidency/

Very long but well thought out article on a match up between Clinton and Trump. The article is written by a Democrat, who predicts that head to head, Clinton will not be able to effectively campaign against trump.

Many of the points brought up reflect some of the concerns I have heard from friends, some involved in the campaigns.

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Hillary supporters are not working diligently to destroy their own party, so that analogy doesn't work.You make zero sense. People will blindly follow Hillary based on who she is. Following blindly, by definition, describes lemmings.

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 06:58 PM
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/02/unless-the-democrats-nominate-sanders-a-trump-nomination-means-a-trump-presidency/

Very long but well thought out article on a match up between Clinton and Trump. The article is written by a Democrat, who predicts that head to head, Clinton will not be able to effectively campaign against trump.

Many of the points brought up reflect some of the concerns I have heard from friends, some involved in the campaigns.

We're fucked either way...there is nobody who's viable.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 07:09 PM
We're fucked either way...there is nobody who's viable.

I tend to agree with you.

I liked Webb (in part I am biased -- former Marine Navy Cross recipient), he was a moderate Dem that had some fiscal conservative bona fides.

I like on a personal level O'Malley (I know and used to work with his mom - have met him in personal settings multiple times) but ... living in Maryland it is hard to ignore what he did with the taxes in the state (MD is a great place to have kids in school etc. but it is crazy expensive to live here).

Rubio is probably the most reasonable candidate I can find, but am nervous about a 1st term Senator.

Cruz, a bit too on the far right.

Trump, probably the most effective 'executive' in the crowd ... by far. Foreign policy is different that foreign business and I don't think he grasps foreign policy. His way or the highway won't work in international politics.

Bush seemed like a well enough guy with good credentials, being an establishment candidate doomed him.

Clinton (IMO) is a great policy person, but I have issues with her trustworthiness and her situational ethics and positions that depend on polling.

Sanders ... no. I don't want my taxes to increase 37.5 percent. I may be 'upper' middle class ... but damn that is a lot of money.

MikeKerriii
02-24-2016, 07:10 PM
You make zero sense. People will blindly follow Hillary based on who she is. Following blindly, by definition, describes lemmings.

The term normal means following to destruction, and that doesn't work for Hillary fans. Them phrase makes sense if you know what the words mean.

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 07:21 PM

I liked Webb (in part I am biased -- former Marine Navy Cross recipient), he was a moderate Dem that had some fiscal conservative bona fides.

I like on a personal level O'Malley (I know and used to work with his mom - have met him in personal settings multiple times) but ... living in Maryland it is hard to ignore what he did with the taxes in the state (MD is a great place to have kids in school etc. but it is crazy expensive to live here).

Rubio is probably the most reasonable candidate I can find, but am nervous about a 1st term Senator.

Trump, probably the most effective 'executive' in the crowd ... by far. Foreign policy is different that foreign business and I don't think he grasps foreign policy. His way or the highway won't work in international politics.

Bush seemed like a well enough guy with good credentials, being an establishment candidate doomed him.

Clinton (IMO) is a great policy person, but I have issues with her trustworthiness and her situational ethics and positions that depend on polling.

Sanders ... no. I don't want my taxes to increase 37.5 percent. I may be 'upper' middle class ... but damn that is a lot of money.

At first I couldn't stand Bush but, by the end, I started to really like him, what he had to say, and his general direction. I think any other year he would have had a shot at it.

I like Sanders, a lot, for the fact that he has always stuck to his guns. Unfortunately, I disagree with just about everything he believes in.

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 07:22 PM
The term normal means following to destruction, and that doesn't work for Hillary fans. Them phrase makes sense if you know what the words mean.

Hillary will lead us to destruction so it works just fine.

MikeKerriii
02-24-2016, 07:23 PM

Webb would have been a better fit on the Republican side as a moderate Republican, When he decided to support the Confederate flag he lost any chance at all of winning the Democratic nomination, since supporters of that flag tend to be Republicans, and to a very large percentage of Democratic bases the flag represent an enemy flag.

We have no Good choices for President, but some are horrifically bad, Kasich is the only republican that doesn't scare me

It is funny though that a tea-bragger like Rubio is now considered moderate, He an Kasich were far right not that long ago.

sandsjames
02-24-2016, 07:28 PM
since supporters of that flag tend to be Republicans, and to a very large percentage of Democratic bases the flag represent an enemy flag.

You've got your words minced here. I think you meant to say "since supporters of freedom of speech/expression tend to be Republicans..." but I can see where you get confused.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 07:32 PM
Webb would have been a better fit on the Republican side as a moderate Republican, When he decided to support the Confederate flag he lost any chance at all of winning the Democratic nomination, since supporters of that flag tend to be Republicans, and to a very large percentage of Democratic bases the flag represent an enemy flag.

Webb teetered back and forth as a moderate Republican and Dem. He was SecNav for President Reagan. I wouldn't go as far as to say he "supported" the Confederate flag. the guy is a warrior, a scholar and for the most part avoids political double talk. He talked about the fact that the flag had historical significance and should be viewed in context.

"The Confederate Battle Flag has wrongly been used for racist and other purposes in recent decades. It should not be used in any way as a political symbol that divides us. But we should also remember that honorable Americans fought on both sides in the Civil War."

I think he got it right in that statement, but the issue is too emotionally charged for some people to look at pragmatically.

We have no Good choices for President, but some are horrifically bad,

concur

It is funny though that a tea-bragger like Rubio is now considered moderate, He an Kasich were far right not that long ago.

Rubio got elected and had to move center to get things done, most do ... or you can be Sanders (who yes, sticks to his guns) has not in 25 years of being a member of Congress sponsored a bill that passed. Clinton started out moderate, and now that Sanders is really making it a competition is moving further left, if nominated she will drift center again as well.

SomeRandomGuy
02-24-2016, 07:43 PM

This was an interesting read. I grew up Republican but I've either not voted or voted Libertarian in the last few elections.

I'm still trying to make sense of what Trump's rise really means. Trump isn't a Republican, the best term for him is a Populist as the article labeled him. Many of the Republican party elites despise trump.

In fact, many of the Mega-Donors are frustrated that their money hasn't bought the candidate they wanted

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/gop-megadonors-fundraising-freeze-219228

I live in Ohio, I'm still undecided on what I'd do if my choices were Hillary or Trump. I think I'd lean Trump just based on the fact that I despise Hillary.

Why is the republican base nominating Trump though? Is this supposed to be a signal that they are sick of politics? They are sick of fighting about social issues, they are sick of the establishment picking a candidate?

I'd vote for Trump in a heartbeat if I thought it could fix the Republican party. I'm tired of fighting about social issues. I agree with the Democrats on most of the social issues except for abortion, but I agree with the Republicans on most fiscal issue.

Trump might actually be the perfect candidate for that. He doesn't lean right on basically any social issues but he's a successful businessman so he understands the fiscal issues.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Why is the republican base nominating Trump though? Is this supposed to be a signal that they are sick of politics? They are sick of fighting about social issues, they are sick of the establishment picking a candidate?

I think in part it is long term frustration.

It is interesting to note that while Trump is definitely winning and momentum is growing, he is not doing so with a majority of Republican voters. In New Hampshire 65% of voters did not vote for him. In South Carolina, 67% of the voters did not vote for him. In Nevada, 55% of voters did not vote for him.

If the field was not so wide, I don't think Trump would be doing overly well ... a large & split candidate pool helps him.

Rainmaker
02-24-2016, 08:23 PM
If the field was not so wide, I don't think Trump would be doing overly well ... a large & split candidate pool helps him.

Anyone who thinks this must be on crack. 2/3rds of the republican voters are supporting non-establishment candidates. The only reason these other chumps are even hanging around is to 1. Collect & Spend their remaining money (read bribes) and 2. Continue to support the meme for as long as possible that Trump didn't have the Majority of the vote (because It's split 5ways) and use that as a justification to anoint another No borders corporate whore. No one else has a snowball's chance of hell of beating him head to head.

The people know what's up. Working white people are tired of the country being overrun by illegals. Just so we can enrich a few hundred Jewish oligarchs.

So one way or the other (3rd party) This GOP shitshow is over.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Anyone who thinks this must be on crack. 2/3rds of the republican voters are supporting non-establishment candidates.

Polling shows it is more like 45% are supporting non-establishment candidates ... a significant number but not a majority ... yet.

The only reason these other chumps are even hanging around is to 1. Collect & Spend their remaining money (read bribes) and 2. Continue to support the meme for as long as possible that Trump didn't have the Majority of the vote (because It's split 5ways) and use that as a justification to anoint another No borders corporate whore. No one else has a snowball's chance of hell of beating him head to head.

or:

3. To attempt to secure a position in the future administration by pledging their support and endorsement once they (most likely) are out (& hoping their supporters go along.)

garhkal
02-24-2016, 09:19 PM
As a Democrat I find those numbers to be very encouraging, Go lemmings! Go!
Cuz there are no lemmings on the left...especially Hillary supporters. They are completely bucking the trend.

I agree. IMO there are just as many lemmings on the left, as shown by the Amt of support Hil-Liar-Ry is getting as there are on the right.

That article you linked, should show why the base is going with trump, cause they are sick of the big doners (and thus the GOP establishment) Picking the Nominee regardless of who WE the people want.

Rainmaker
02-24-2016, 10:14 PM
Polling shows it is more like 45% are supporting non-establishment candidates ... a significant number but not a majority ... yet.

or:

3. To attempt to secure a position in the future administration by pledging their support and endorsement once they (most likely) are out (& hoping their supporters go along.)

Trump got 45 & Cruz got 21. By my non common core math that equals 66% or 2/3rds and that's not counting Carson.

The writing's been on the wall since 14 which is why the old guard GOP changed the rules to require a candidate to win at least 8 states with 50%. And is why they're keeping the sock puppets like rubio and kasich afloat, to try and force a brokered convention against their constituents wishes.

They only have 2 choices. can either get on with nominating the Donald or project mayhem will go to phase 2.

Mjölnir
02-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Trump got 45 & Cruz got 21. By my non common core math that equals 66% or 2/3rds and that's not counting Carson.

The writing's been on the wall since 14 which is why the old guard GOP changed the rules to require a candidate to win at least 8 states with 50%. And is why they're keeping the sock puppets like rubio and kasich afloat, to try and force a brokered convention against their constituents wishes.

They only have 2 choices. can either get on with nominating the Donald or project mayhem will go to phase 2.

Ah ... I am not counting Cruz as a non-establishment candidate since he is now a sitting U.S. Senator and has the NRSC in his corner. IMO he (Cruz) started out very non-establishment, but is now more part of it than not.

But yeah ... if you don't count him: 2/3+

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 10:39 AM
Ah ... I am not counting Cruz as a non-establishment candidate since he is now a sitting U.S. Senator and has the NRSC in his corner. IMO he (Cruz) started out very non-establishment, but is now more part of it than not.

Agree...which is why I always find it interesting to hear Sanders referred to as "non-establishment". How can that term possibly apply? There is only one non-establishment in the race.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 02:07 PM

Cruz was the TEA Party darling. So, If you want to consider them the "establishment", then maybe. The media is pitching the false narrative that all of the Cruz voters would jump on Sock puppet Rubio's bandwagon (if only he would just drop out). Having been active in the local Tea Party group myself..... I would say....It's a pipe dream. I can't see many of the Cruz voters lining up to support the RINO sellout who tried to force Amnesty on the American public.

Mjölnir
02-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Cruz was the TEA Party darling. So, If you want to consider them the "establishment", then maybe.

He ran as a non-establishment candidate (a lot of Tea Party support); but with a background as a Dep Attorney General in the DoJ and a Policy Director at the FTC, he is more part of the 'establishment' than not ... my thoughts. I definitely consider Trump a not establishment guy ...

The media is pitching the false narrative that all of the Cruz voters would jump on Sock puppet Rubio's bandwagon (if only he would just drop out). Having been active in the local Tea Party group myself..... I would say....It's a pipe dream. I can't see many of the Cruz voters lining up to support the RINO sellout who tried to force Amnesty on the American public.

Concur with you 100%. The only thing I am getting at is that the myriad of candidates up to this point was very helpful to Trump; I don't think all the various outliers supporters would have coalesced behind Rubio, Bush, Cruz etc. but many are leery of supporting Trump (in part based on his statements on policy, in part his personality).

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 03:12 PM
He ran as a non-establishment candidate (a lot of Tea Party support); but with a background as a Dep Attorney General in the DoJ and a Policy Director at the FTC, he is more part of the 'establishment' than not ... my thoughts. I definitely consider Trump a not establishment guy ...

Concur with you 100%. The only thing I am getting at is that the myriad of candidates up to this point was very helpful to Trump; I don't think all the various outliers supporters would have coalesced behind Rubio, Bush, Cruz etc. but many are leery of supporting Trump (in part based on his statements on policy, in part his personality).

Trump has support because of one thing only. It's not policy, it's not personality, it's the fact that he's non PC. This election is a referendum on Political Correctness, and the PC side is losing. It shows that people are tired of walking on eggshells before speaking their minds. Trump could say that he supports late term abortions and still receive the same "conservative" support he's getting now, if not more, simply by speaking the way he does.

People have realized that Presidents influence very little policy. People prefer to be talked to without the sugar coating.

Mjölnir
02-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Trump has support because of one thing only. It's not policy, it's not personality, it's the fact that he's non PC. This election is a referendum on Political Correctness, and the PC side is losing. It shows that people are tired of walking on eggshells before speaking their minds. Trump could say that he supports late term abortions and still receive the same "conservative" support he's getting now, if not more, simply by speaking the way he does.

Good point. I would even add that it may be the non-PC way that Trump has addressed some of his policy points thus far.

People have realized that Presidents influence very little policy. People prefer to be talked to without the sugar coating.

Presidents set policy. The big catch is that if Congress doesn't fund whatever initiative it can be near impossible to do anything provided Congress has the will to cut funding.

I think one area that President Obama did poorly at was working with Congressional Republicans on some points and now that the Republicans control both the House and the Senate he is stuck with a heavy balance of ill will.

UncaRastus
02-25-2016, 03:32 PM
SJ, except for people that are in college. They seem to be entitled to only hearing about things which do not cause them to be bestirred from their idea of how things ought to be, in their own minds.

Excuse me. I see that I have to call in some muscle, to be making sure that someone who is carrying a camera, at his professor's behest, be escorted away, because everything must be exposed in the real world, but not on the college campus, according to the students and the professor involved in doing something that is, in the students mind, so important that no one else can ever see what they are doing.

Vote for Bernie! All of us on this campus are socialists, don't you know?

And we can't have free yogurt and tuition, without having Bernie as our next president. Let the gov't pay for these things, because we deserve everything, and what is the national debt, anyway? It just numbers, anyhow. And the Chinese gov't is buying up huge chunks of our national debt, and as everyone knows, that is because they are our best friends, forever, and they are just trying to help us out. Soon, we too, all of us in the US of A, will be taught Chairman Mao's Little Red Book. While wearing these really neato Che t shirts!

;)

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Trump has support because of one thing only. it's the fact that he's non PC.

It's far more than that. It's the 40 years of offshoring of the industrial base, and devaluing blue collar work by importing endless sources of cheap labor thru unlimited immigration.

I'll give you one example. In the mid 2000's, Prior to the Florida housing bust, you'd see lots of white men worked in construction. But, When you go to a job site today. it's 99% Hispanics and none of them speak any English, so obviously, they just got here recently. What are those white men doing now? Working part time at s $10 an hour bitch job in a fucking Call center, that's what. Because, as a legal citizen, You can't hired at a construction job when in-order to be competitive, the company has to use illegal labor because our own government refuses to enforce the mother fucking law.

People who live in the taxpayer funded beltway boom town or work in some made up job in the subsidized government bureaucracy (where half the employees are hired because of affirmative action), have a skewed view of how fucked up the Economy for white men actually is. The establishment wings of both parties have no intention of changing it, because they're all bought off.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 04:06 PM
He ran as a non-establishment candidate (a lot of Tea Party support); but with a background as a Dep Attorney General in the DoJ and a Policy Director at the FTC, he is more part of the 'establishment' than not ... my thoughts. .

You're right. Cruz is not really an outsider. But, what's important is that he's perceived by those that like him as being an "outsider". When he drops out, it's likely that at minimum, 1/2 of them will go to Trump and push him over the 50% mark.

Now, I like Cruz. But, Obviously with his wife having been a member of the Leftist CFR, and his Father being a Communist Cuban revolutionary & claiming political asylum and then abandoning his US citizenship to go to Canada during the Vietnam war, & Ted supposedly not even knowing that he was a dual Canadian Citizen until 18 months ago and the potential conflict of interest he has with Goldman Sachs. Any thinking person should question this. But, in today's climate, that means being shouted down in the public square as being a "conspiracy theorist" and a "racist" and some people are still reluctant to do that.

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 05:21 PM
It's far more than that. It's the 40 years of offshoring of the industrial base, and devaluing blue collar work by importing endless sources of cheap labor thru unlimited immigration.
I disagree. I think it's the way he states that these issues are a problem. I would be willing to bet that he could take the opposite view on most of the stuff he says, but still say it in his own way, and he'd still have the same amount of support.

I'll give you one example. In the mid 2000's, Prior to the Florida housing bust, you'd see lots of white men worked in construction. But, When you go to a job site today. it's 99% Hispanics and none of them speak any English, so obviously, they just got here recently. What are those white men doing now? Working part time at s $10 an hour bitch job in a fucking Call center, that's what. Because, as a legal citizen, You can't hired at a construction job when in-order to be competitive, the company has to use illegal labor because our own government refuses to enforce the mother fucking law. Yes, I'm well aware of your opinion that non-white people suck.

People who live in the taxpayer funded beltway boom town or work in some made up job in the subsidized government bureaucracy (where half the employees are hired because of affirmative action), have a skewed view of how fucked up the Economy for white men actually is. The establishment wings of both parties have no intention of changing it, because they're all bought off.I don't disagree, necessarily. I just don't believe that's why he's getting the support that he's getting. It's his delivery, not his substance.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 06:14 PM
I disagree

Yeah, You didn't have to explain it again. When I responded to your previous post and said "it's far more than that" ( meaning one thing), I already knew that we disagreed. Anyhow, Thanks for clearing that up for us, Einstein.

Yes, I'm well aware of your opinion that non-white people suck.

OK and if all else fails.......PLAY THE RACE CARD! ......just like a good little self-hating liberal, white boy dependent on Obama for his cheese.......Translation "I am Non-Conformist and a very open minded individual..... But, this unacceptable..... And I DEMAND A "SAFE SPACE" FREE FROM THE "RACIST" PEOPLE WHO MIGHT CRITICIZE ME OR HAVE A DIFFERING OPINION FROM MINE.!!!"

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Yeah, You didn't have to explain it again. When I responded to your previous post and said "it's far more than that" ( meaning one thing), I already knew that we disagreed. Anyhow, Thanks for clearing that up for us, Einstein. I thought it was necessary to explain it again, since you still seem to think people give a shit about what Trump's "policies" are/will be.

OK and if all else fails.......PLAY THE RACE CARD! ......just like a good little self-hating liberal, white boy dependent on Obama for his cheese.......Translation "I am Non-Conformist and a very open minded individual..... But, this unacceptable..... And I DEMAND A "SAFE SPACE" FREE FROM THE "RACIST" PEOPLE WHO MIGHT CRITICIZE ME OR HAVE A DIFFERING OPINION FROM MINE.!!!"Just as I didn't need to explain to you that I disagreed on the previous statement, you NEVER need to explain that you blame the ills of this country on minorities...so I'll make you a deal. You quit repeating your shit about darkie hurting whitey and I'll quit telling you that I disagree. I think, in a courtroom, attorneys call this "conceding the testimony" so as not to have to hear witness after witness describe the exact same thing, boring the judge and everyone else in the courtroom to death with the redundant drivel.

Am curious to know when I ever claimed to be a "non-conformist". I'm actually pretty willing to state that I am a conformist. I think the person attempting to be the "non-conformist" here is you, with your use of constant racial/sexual slurs. You use them just to use them. You aren't even trying to make a point with it.

You can't accuse someone else of playing the race card when your entire rant, your entire talking point, is about race. Over and over and over and over...pretty soon you'll be saying "President Obama knew EXACTLY what he was doing...", then 30 seconds later you'll respond with "Barack Obama knew EXACTLY what he was doing"...then it'll be...ah hell, you get the point.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 06:59 PM
I thought it was necessary to explain it again

Like I said, it wasn't. But, If it makes you feel better to drone on and on like a nagging wife, then Knock yourself out.

since you still seem to think people give a shit about what Trump's "policies" are/will be.

Isn't that why we're all commenting on the 88 page thread here titled "TRUMP"?

I think the person attempting to be the "non-conformist" here is you, with your use of constant racial/sexual slurs. You use them just to use them.

What racial/sexual slur did you think I used? "Hispanics"? Did that "offensive" term hurt your little feelings Honey.?

...ah hell, you get the point.

Yeah that's what I said before Dipshit.

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 07:09 PM
Isn't that why we're all commenting on the thread here titled "TRUMP"? This thread sure as hell isn't about his policies.

What racial/sexual slur did you think I used? "Hispanics"? Did that "offensive" term hurt your little feelings Honey.? You use them all the time. You use the word "faggot" on a regular basis. For whatever reason, the mods continue to give you a pass on that one.

Either way, you have my permission to continue on. Looking forward to the next thread/post you respond to with the same ol' responses. I believe the term used is "one trick pony".

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 07:44 PM
This thread sure as hell isn't about his policies.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. and if you want to think Tens of Millions of Americans are only supporting him, solely because he refuses to engage in Politically Correct speech . that's fine too. Go vote for Hillary or Rubio or Sanders whoever caters to your terminal case of self-hating white guilt.

For whatever reason, the mods continue to give you a pass on that one.

Boo hoo hoo... Now cry to the moderators to save you after you got your panties in a bunch yesterday and had your little meltdown. Hypocrite.

Maybe, if you cry loudly enough, they'll reinstate Rusty Jones or even Bos Mutas will come back, so that you can have your fragile little ego stroked by them telling you how reasonable and "fair" you are for acknowledging your "white privilege" and agreeing with them that anyone who thinks we should have National borders and roll back the welfare state must be a Racist.

Either way, you have my permission to continue on

That's nice to know. But, I don't seek your permission. See. I don't take directions from liberal narcissists like you.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 08:05 PM

I like on a personal level O'Malley (I know and used to work with his mom - have met him in personal settings multiple times) but ... living in Maryland it is hard to ignore what he did with the taxes in the state (MD is a great place to have kids in school etc. but it is crazy expensive to live here)..

You know, I like Webb too. But, before I even got to listen to him. he was gone. But, O'mally's lost me, when he bows down to his masters and apologizes on live TV for daring to utter the phrase "All lives matter"..... 90% of a Once Great City (Baltimore) Is today basically a dysfunctional 3rd world Shithole because of 50 years of "progressive" policies from liberal jackasses like him (and sandsjames).

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 08:25 PM
Boo hoo hoo... Now cry to the moderators to save you after you got your panties in a bunch yesterday and had your little meltdown. Hypocrite. Don't get pissy. You asked me for an example, so I gave you an example.

Maybe, if you cry loudly enough, they'll reinstate Rusty Jones or even Bos Mutas will come back, so that you can have your fragile little ego stroked by them telling you how reasonable and "fair" you are for acknowledging your "white privilege" and agreeing with them that anyone who thinks we should have National borders and roll back the welfare state must be a Racist. You're absolutely right. Everyone who isn't far right extremist must be as you describe.

That's nice to know. But, I don't seek your permission. See. I don't take directions from liberal narcissists like you.You're right. My apologies. You may continue without my permission.

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 08:26 PM
You know, I like Webb too. But, before I even got to listen to him. he was gone. But, O'mally's lost me, when he bows down to his masters and apologizes on live TV for daring to utter the phrase "All lives matter"..... 90% of a Once Great City (Baltimore) Is today basically a dysfunctional 3rd world Shithole because of 50 years of "progressive" policies from liberal jackasses like him (and sandsjames).

So what you're saying is, surprise surprise, that Baltimore was great until blacks were allowed to drink from the same water fountain as whites. Glad to see your sticking with your one talking point.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 08:38 PM
So what you're saying is, surprise surprise, that Baltimore was great until blacks were allowed to drink from the same water fountain as whites. Glad to see your sticking with your one talking point.

I'm saying that Baltimore was great until decades of Progressive Policies from Morons like O'Malley drove the wealth (tax base) out of the city. Before then, Baltimore used to have functional black neighborhoods, full of families. sure they were poor. But at least, they were safe. But, The fact that your too brainwashed to even know this speaks volumes about your stupidity, which is why you'd rather blame Whitey for their dysfunction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnkJ8_BmSI

sandsjames
02-25-2016, 09:21 PM
I'm saying that Baltimore was great until decades of Progressive Policies from Morons like O'Malley drove the wealth (tax base) out of the city. Before then, Baltimore used to have functional black neighborhoods, full of families. sure they were poor. But at least, they were safe. But, The fact that your too brainwashed to even know this speaks volumes about your stupidity, which is why you'd rather blame Whitey for their dysfunction.
"...sure they were poor. But at least, they were safe".

This speaks volumes.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 09:25 PM
"...sure they were poor. But at least, they were safe".

This speaks volumes.

About what?

There were plenty of working poor white neighborhoods there too then.

But, I'm sure you'll tell us how that was all Jim Crow's fault.

Mjölnir
02-25-2016, 09:56 PM
We can do without calling each other dipshits and retards.

Rainmaker
02-25-2016, 10:46 PM
We can do without calling each other dipshits and retards.

Roger. But, that's funny you say that, because as I was typing the word "dipshit" Siri said the same thing.

Mjölnir
02-25-2016, 10:50 PM
Roger. But, that's funny you say that, because as I was typing the word "dipshit" Siri said the same thing.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/technology/the_browser/2011/10/111018_BROWSER_douchebag_ph.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

Mjölnir
02-25-2016, 11:06 PM
Looking at many large American cities, many have had a surprising decline over the last 50 or so years.

Baltimore
Detroit
New Orleans
Albany NY
Atlantic City
Chicago

A common thread among them is they have been dominated by Democratic politics for the period of the decline and ever-progressive policies have not turned them around. At the point that the revenue requirements of the progressive policies drove off the major employers, industries etc. the cities could not maintain the various entitlements that they had provided to the populace, the majority of whom remained behind (unable to afford relocation).

Baltimore tried something different with Under Armour in recent years, giving them huge tax breaks to remain in the city once the company signaled it would 'vote with its feet'.

Now ... all of this isn't necessarily tied to race, but looking at Baltimore which in the 50's had avg salaries well above the national average for all residents (to include minorities) and now is 45% below the avg, with a 13% literacy rate among inner city junior high students etc. despite spending twice as much per student as other school districts in the state, and crime rates that are truly scary and something is wrong ... Go 20 miles south, and Bowie Maryland is the opposite, upper middle to high income, good schools, low crime rates ... and Bowie is majority African-American/black.

Now, areas like Appalachia or Louisiana low-country are also 'poor', display poor educational standards ... but have surprisingly low crime rates. It isn't necessarily (IMO) because of the racial make up) but the difference between inner city and rural mentalities.

sandsjames
02-26-2016, 12:47 AM
About what?

It's like people who say "Sure, they were slaves, but at least they had someone feeding and housing them."

garhkal
02-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Looking at many large American cities, many have had a surprising decline over the last 50 or so years.

Baltimore
Detroit
New Orleans
Albany NY
Atlantic City
Chicago

A common thread among them is they have been dominated by Democratic politics for the period of the decline and ever-progressive policies have not turned them around. At the point that the revenue requirements of the progressive policies drove off the major employers, industries etc. the cities could not maintain the various entitlements that they had provided to the populace, the majority of whom remained behind (unable to afford relocation).

Baltimore tried something different with Under Armour in recent years, giving them huge tax breaks to remain in the city once the company signaled it would 'vote with its feet'.

Now ... all of this isn't necessarily tied to race, but looking at Baltimore which in the 50's had avg salaries well above the national average for all residents (to include minorities) and now is 45% below the avg, with a 13% literacy rate among inner city junior high students etc. despite spending twice as much per student as other school districts in the state, and crime rates that are truly scary and something is wrong ... Go 20 miles south, and Bowie Maryland is the opposite, upper middle to high income, good schools, low crime rates ... and Bowie is majority African-American/black.

Now, areas like Appalachia or Louisiana low-country are also 'poor', display poor educational standards ... but have surprisingly low crime rates. It isn't necessarily (IMO) because of the racial make up) but the difference between inner city and rural mentalities.

You left a few off that list, such as St Louis!

Mjölnir
02-26-2016, 08:15 AM
You left a few off that list, such as St Louis!

Not an inclusive list. I am really familiar with the one I listed from either personal experience or studying. St Louis is one too.

Rainmaker
02-26-2016, 01:26 PM
It's like people who say "Sure, they were slaves, but at least they had someone feeding and housing them."

I said they had FUNCTIONAL Black Neighborhoods. Meaning that there were working families that were feeding and housing THEMSELVES.

To the 'progressives' (like you) people being self-reliant is the equivalent of modern day slavery. Because, the liberal idea of "fairness' demands that instead of working and advancing in society inner city blacks can only exist through rampant criminal activity, Unemployment and living off the Government. To expect anything else must be rayyyyycist!

So, Tell you what hero. Send a PM and Rainmaker will give you the address to an abandoned row house in Baltimore city (that my Uncle used to live in) and you can probably buy for a $1 and a couple years of back taxes today. You can move right in and start "helping out" those nice neighbors yourself.

It'll be great. Instead of lecturing about Jim Crow and demanding that the first 40% of my labor be confiscated by the government, so those parasites can exist (without working), you can start Putting YOUR OWN money were your mouth is.

sandsjames
02-26-2016, 02:04 PM
So, Tell you what hero. Send a PM and Rainmaker will give you the address to an abandoned row house in Baltimore city (that my Uncle used to live in) and you can probably buy for a $1 and a couple years of back taxes today. You can move right in and start "helping out" those nice neighbors yourself. When did I ever even hint that I wanted to do that?

It'll be great. Instead of lecturing about Jim Crow and demanding that the first 40% of my labor be confiscated by the government, so those parasites can exist, you can start Putting YOUR OWN money were your mouth is.If you can find one post of mine, other than this one, where I've ever mentioned Jim Crow, I'll concede every other point to you. Why do you assume that I want anyone paying 40%, or even 20%? I've never said anything remotely close to that. I realize that your assumption is that everyone who doesn't think we should just ship all minorities out of the country is somehow some liberal/socialist/etc, but your assumption is wrong.

I'm not saying that those areas, or people in those areas are nice...I'm not saying that there aren't many people who take advantage of the liberal welfare policies. As a matter of fact, it's just the opposite. I agree that there are plenty of people who cheat the system, regularly, and rely on Uncle Sam to survive.

Our difference of opinion lies in how we can fix the problem. My ideal way to fix things is better education, a "trade path" in schools, less focus on college as a necessity, enforced welfare fraud laws, forcing anyone who is mentally and physically capable to work to actually do so in order to receive any sort of check, etc. Your way to fix things is mass deportation/genocide. And anyone who doesn't see things as extreme as you is labeled a "progressive".

MikeKerriii
02-26-2016, 04:13 PM
You've got your words minced here. I think you meant to say "since supporters of freedom of speech/expression tend to be Republicans..." but I can see where you get confused.

I gahave no trouble with individuals wearing or displaying enemy battle flag, It make it easier to identfy bigots and idiots.

Govements agencies flying that flag are flying an enemy flag, a flag created for troops trying to destroy the United States. That I have a problem with, Just like you don't see the swastika flying over State capitols you should not see the traitors flag flying there.

Rainmaker
02-26-2016, 09:29 PM
If you can find one post of mine, other than this one, where I've ever mentioned Jim Crow

here's one...

So what you're saying is, surprise surprise, that Baltimore was great until blacks were allowed to drink from the same water fountain as whites.

By the way, Jim Crow ended 60+ years ago (and probably even earlier in Baltimore).

I know it's hard for you to believe... with daily stories running in "the news" about Selma and MLK and seemingly every week another Anti-White Racist Spike Lee type movie coming out.

My ideal way to fix things is better education

no amount of "education", priority admissions, affirmative action, sympathy, or otherwise "free" shit is going to fix someone that's lazy and stuck in a perpetual state of learned dependence & blaming "racism" for their sorry lot in life.

Your way to fix things is mass deportation/genocide.

behold the self imposed delusion of the white liberal, brainwashed by Marxist Propaganda and celebrating how "enlightened" he is by saying that anyone that wants our elected government representatives to enforce the immigration laws of the land is calling for "genocide".

sandsjames
02-27-2016, 02:36 AM
no amount of "education", priority admissions, affirmative action, sympathy, or otherwise "free" shit is going to fix someone that's lazy and stuck in a perpetual state of learned dependence & blaming "racism" for their sorry lot in life.I mentioned education...you assume I'm also good with all the other things your mentioned...how does that happen?

behold the self imposed delusion of the white liberal, brainwashed by Marxist Propaganda and celebrating how "enlightened" he is by saying that anyone that wants our elected government representatives to enforce the immigration laws of the land is calling for "genocide".Again, you're wrong. I'm not saying that the government, or the policies of the government, is racist. I'm saying that you are racist.

Rainmaker
02-27-2016, 02:34 PM
I mentioned education...you assume I'm also good with all the other things your mentioned...how does that happen?

Because I'm perceptive and have a long face with wide set eyes and a highly measured IQ. That along with my physical prowess and protestant work ethic and self discipline has enabled me to be quite successful. You jealous progressives usually refer to the quality by it's modern name: "White Privilege".

I'm saying that you are racist.

Shocker.....Politically Correct Fucks Given....Zero.

sandsjames
02-27-2016, 05:19 PM
Shocker.....Politically Correct Fucks Given....Zero.That's because you feel you're superior...it's hard to give a fuck when you are part of the master race. If it wasn't for your obvious hatred of anyone not like you I'd think you're a sociopath.

UncaRastus
02-27-2016, 06:02 PM
There is a difference between sociopaths and psychopaths.

The sociopaths can have friends, even if sometimes their friends are used as a way to a devious end.

Psychopaths don't have friends.

Either one has an absent sense of empathy.

Now take a count, everybody! See if you have true friends, fake friends that help you achieve something, or no friends, at all!

Next on the list is the difference between paranoid and the paranoid schizophrenics.

If you believe that the world is against you, you are paranoid.

If you believe that the world is against you, and the reason for that is because your dog, whom you call god, is telling you that the world is against you, and that your spouse must be dealt with, harshly, then you are a paranoid schizophrenic!

Depression happens to everybody, at one point in life, or another.

Major depression is something that doesn't go away, and should be treated with drugs and a good psychiatrist or psychologist, to monitor and alleviate the person from trying to hurt themselves, and to monitor the efficacy of the drugs.

Bipolarism, manic depression, and cyclothymic disease can have the manic and the depressive stage, or one of them, or the other. These people need to stay on their drug therapy, even though, just like paranoid schizophrenic patients, they reach a point when they think that they are fine, and don't need the drugs, which is wrong, because they feel normal on account of the drugs.

Then there are good old schizophrenics. The best part of being one is that the patient is never alone.

There are also psychotic breaks. Known as nervous breakdowns. They can come from the blue, it seems, but usually something tragic can spark off a psychotic break. Or someone that has a major depression can go onto a drug that can produce psychotics breaks.

There is also psychosis. A break with reality. Hallucinations and delusions, depression, abandonment of the family, suicidal ideations are pretty prominent in the case of the psychotic person.

Also, some of these mental stir ups can be found mixed with each other.

I go to a residence for all of the above, and I teach yoga, talk to many of the residents. I take small groups out fishing, or kayaking. It is sad, because it's not the fault of most of these people, that they are mentally different. A couple of the patients there have done brain damage to themselves from the use of illegal drugs. PCP comes to mind.

None of them ever have any visitors, including family members, except for when their state appointed guardians come in to meet with them.

Oh. Sociopaths and psychopaths? I don't see them. They are in the prison system, or out and about, so, no.

There a lot of other descriptions for the above mental illnesses. There are more mental divergences than I wanted to get into, here.

But, hey! I am sure that the posters in here can now find things to call each other, or to identify with!

Y'all are very welcome!

garhkal
02-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Again, you're wrong. I'm not saying that the government, or the policies of the government, is racist. I'm saying that you are racist.

But how is it Racism to want illegal immigrants deported?

sandsjames
02-27-2016, 06:07 PM
But how is it Racism to want illegal immigrants deported?It's not. I'm pretty sure I never said it was. What's racist is to blame all of the problems in this country on minorities.

USN - Retired
02-27-2016, 07:19 PM
1. “There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.”
~ Abraham Lincoln

2. "It will probably be asked, why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the State, and thus save the expense of supplying by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep-rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions, which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race."
~Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782, 5822

3. “To be consistent with existing and probably unalterable prejudices in the U.S. freed blacks ought to be permanently removed beyond the region occupied by or allotted to a White population.”
~ James Madison

4. Question: Malcolm X, why do you oppose integration?

Answer (i.e. Malcolm X's answer): It won't work. It doesn't solve the problem. Do you know what integration really means? It means intermarriage. That's the real point behind it. You can't have it without intermarriage. And that would result in disintegration of both races. The Negro is better off by himself, so he can develop his character and his culture in accord with his own nature.

Negro leaders in private conversation admit this. But not publicly. They are in a spot, trying to explain to the masses of Negroes what they have got out of integration. The leaders have benefited, but the people they are trying to lead haven't got any benefit.

-------------------------------------

Given the extreme racial tension between white and blacks in the US today (and also the racial tension on this forum), has history and current events proven those statements by Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Malcolm X to be correct?

Just askin'.

USN - Retired
02-27-2016, 07:31 PM
If you believe that the world is against you, you are paranoid.

But what if the world really IS against you??

UncaRastus
02-27-2016, 10:30 PM
Don't worry. I have some nice candy pills for you ...

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 12:37 AM
1. “There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.”
~ Abraham Lincoln

2. "It will probably be asked, why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the State, and thus save the expense of supplying by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep-rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions, which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race."
~Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782, 5822

3. “To be consistent with existing and probably unalterable prejudices in the U.S. freed blacks ought to be permanently removed beyond the region occupied by or allotted to a White population.”
~ James Madison

4. Question: Malcolm X, why do you oppose integration?

Answer (i.e. Malcolm X's answer): It won't work. It doesn't solve the problem. Do you know what integration really means? It means intermarriage. That's the real point behind it. You can't have it without intermarriage. And that would result in disintegration of both races. The Negro is better off by himself, so he can develop his character and his culture in accord with his own nature.

Negro leaders in private conversation admit this. But not publicly. They are in a spot, trying to explain to the masses of Negroes what they have got out of integration. The leaders have benefited, but the people they are trying to lead haven't got any benefit.

-------------------------------------

Given the extreme racial tension between white and blacks in the US today (and also the racial tension on this forum), has history and current events proven those statements by Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Malcolm X to be correct?

Just askin'.

No...the only problem is that we haven't actually integrated. We're far more integrated than we were 50 years ago, but there are still "white neighborhoods" and "black neighborhoods". This causes us to focus on differences. Until we pay attention to what we have in common instead of how we're different, we'll remain segregated, and we'll suffer because of it.

USN - Retired
02-28-2016, 02:13 AM
No...the only problem is that we haven't actually integrated.

Why haven't we actually integrated?

No...the only problem is that we haven't actually integrated.

That's the "only" problem?

Rainmaker
02-28-2016, 03:44 AM
No...the only problem is that we haven't actually integrated. We're far more integrated than we were 50 years ago, but there are still "white neighborhoods" and "black neighborhoods". .

People naturally self segregate. There is a difference in outlawing discrimination and forcing integration.

But, you personally can begin to bridge the racial divide. Feel free to Move your family to a majority black neighborhood for a couple of years. Make sure to put your children in the local public schools for full effect and remember to let your new neighbors know that you're there to help. You and your family can experience all the cultural benefits of living in a vibrant, diverse neighborhood first hand. Be sure to report back to the forum & Let us know how it turns out.

MikeKerriii
02-28-2016, 04:23 AM
This board looks more an more a version of the Daily Stormer or Storm-front

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Why haven't we actually integrated? Don't know. Probably because people continue to point out the differences...the media continues to keep us divided, the government continues to enable and support the segregation.

That's the "only" problem?Ok, I'll rephrase. That's the problem that leads to all the other problems.

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 10:56 AM
People naturally self segregate. There is a difference in outlawing discrimination and forcing integration.

But, you personally can begin to bridge the racial divide. Feel free to Move your family to a majority black neighborhood for a couple of years. Make sure to put your children in the local public schools for full effect and remember to let your new neighbors know that you're there to help. You and your family can experience all the cultural benefits of living in a vibrant, diverse neighborhood first hand. Be sure to report back to the forum & Let us know how it turns out.

That's the thing...I'm not talking about diversity at all. I'm talking about eliminating diversity. Not by eliminating race, but by eliminating differences.

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 11:35 AM
Several celebrities have said they will leave the country if Trump gets elected. I finally have a reason to vote for him.

USN - Retired
02-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Don't know. Probably because people continue to point out the differences...the media continues to keep us divided, the government continues to enable and support the segregation.

That's the thing...I'm not talking about diversity at all. I'm talking about eliminating diversity. Not by eliminating race, but by eliminating differences.

Should we get rid of Black History month and the affirmative action programs?

garhkal
02-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Don't know. Probably because people continue to point out the differences...the media continues to keep us divided, the government continues to enable and support the segregation.

Very true. WE consistently get driven into us 'diversity this, diversity that, along with separate heratge months for damn near every demographic of US society..

Several celebrities have said they will leave the country if Trump gets elected. I finally have a reason to vote for him.

Many of those same celebs said they would leave if bush Jr got elected.. unfortunately they are still here.
So here's hoping this time they follow through on their promise.

Should we get rid of Black History month and the affirmative action programs?

Yes.

UncaRastus
02-28-2016, 04:56 PM
When I was a child, on Father's Day, I asked my dad why there was not a Kid's Day.

He answered with, "Every day is a Kid's Day."

I am pretty sure that every non white person would answer to why there isn't a White Month, "Because every month is White Month."

While some people that are white would bristle at such a response, some others would likely say, "So what? It is what it is."

USN - Retired
02-28-2016, 05:24 PM
I am pretty sure that every non white person would answer to why there isn't a White Month, "Because every month is White Month."

While some people that are white would bristle at such a response, some others would likely say, "So what? It is what it is."

So how exactly do we "celebrate" white history?

-and-

How do we "celebrate" white history without being condemned as a racist?

Rainmaker
02-28-2016, 05:54 PM
This board looks more an more a version of the Daily Stormer or Storm-front

What do you expect,?

Just the mere suggestion that Trump's popularity could possibly be based on legitimate grievances is enough to cause the Liberal nutcases to derail the thread by vommiting all over the forum about blacks drinking from seperate water fountains and genocide.

But, If you ignore them, they'llwhine about being bored.

It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with people like that.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. The whole ideology is based on jealousy and envy and the idea that if some people do better than others, it's not "fair". And the government has to fix it.

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Should we get rid of Black History month and the affirmative action programs?Absolutely...

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 06:21 PM
What do you expect,?

Just the mere suggestion that Trump's popularity could possibly be based on legitimate grievances is enough to cause the Liberal nutcases to derail the thread by vommiting all over the forum about blacks drinking from seperate water fountains and genocide.

But, If you ignore them, they'llwhine about being bored.

It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with people like that. Liberalism is a mental disorder.AA, is that you?

UncaRastus
02-28-2016, 06:31 PM
USN - Retired,

Every day of the year, just by your very existence, with all of your white privilege, is enough to proclaim proudly, "Every day, of every month, of every year, is White Man's Day, Month, and Year!"

Or, you can always say, "But how do I get employed, schooled, bussed to a school not in my school district, just like some other people, since if a count of women/men is made, white men being in the minority, should have your rights upheld, also? Equal rights!"

Or you could just sit back and feel deprived. Or that you are the king of the system.

I don't know. The suggestions above may or may not apply to you. Last time I got the questionnaire to fill out for the census, and it asked which race I am part of, I find it hard not to laugh. There's Whites. Blacks. African American. Negro. Hispanic. Latino. Spanish. Asian Indian. American Indian. Alaskan Native. Chinese. Filipino. Other Asian. Japanese. Korean. Vietnamese. Native Hawaiian. Guamanian. Chamorro. Samoan. Other Islander.

Well, not that hard to figure out. There was a space for other races. Since I was born in the US, and since I am of the Jewish people, I filled it out with 'I am a proud American, USA type'.

I stand at 6 feet tall. My hair is auburn. My eyes are gray, but they turn into an icy blue if I am really angry. Ashkenazic type.

However, I was adopted. So ... I guess that I could put on a dashiki, and celebrate the last days of the Black Heritage month. Then build a teepee on my lawn. Sit in front of my teepee, eating some Chinese food. Or something like that.

Thinking about doing that, yeah, no. Too much labor, putting up the teepee.

I guess that I will stick with the fact that I am an American. If push comes to shove, I can claim that I am a member of the human race.

;)

Rainmaker
02-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Absolutely...

Have You ever been diagnosed with having bi-polar disorder?

sandsjames
02-28-2016, 08:14 PM
Have You ever been diagnosed with having bi-polar disorder?

Why's that? I've never said that I liked any of the forced "diversity" stuff.

USN - Retired
02-29-2016, 12:17 AM
USN - Retired,

Every day of the year, just by your very existence, with all of your white privilege, is enough to proclaim proudly, "Every day, of every month, of every year, is White Man's Day, Month, and Year!"

"White privilege: being held responsible for the acts of your ancestors by those who accept no responsibility for the acts of their children." ~Alice Teller

It has been 50 years since the beginning of the "Great Society". The liberal view has controlled social policy since those times. The results have been abject failure.

White Privilege is a catch phrase to divert attention from this awkward fact. Otherwise, somebody might notice. So we inaugurate a new grievance which will not be measurable and can never be fixed.

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm talking about eliminating diversity. Not by eliminating race, but by eliminating differences.

Uh huh. and no one wants to live in a cesspool. So how do you propose to "eliminate differences"?

Besides vilifying,guilt tripping and suing Whitey for "discrimination" while simultaneously raising his taxes thru the roof and giving it to people who can't figure out how to be productive members of society after 60 years of affirmative action & being handed "free" shit

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 01:11 PM
and giving it to people who can't figure out how to be productive members of society after 60 years of affirmative action & being handed "free" shitIt's not your view on policies that make you racist,
it's statements like this. But people like you will never see it that way...you'll keep screaming "WHITE GUILT" and referring to anyone who, though agree with you on several policy ideas, as "liberal progressives".

What's worse, I think, is that you chalk your racist rants up to being "non-PC" and use it merely for the shock value. Unfortunately for you, you lost the luster on your shock value long ago and you, and people like you, are the reason that PC is pushed. People like you create a self-fulfilling prophecy by being so over the top. You despise compromise...you despise moderation.

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 01:15 PM
Uh huh. and no one wants to live in a cesspool. So how do you propose to "eliminate differences"?

I don't know. I know that England does a pretty good job of it. Not sure how they do it, but maybe we can learn something from them. A black English person refers to themselves as "British" or "English". There are no qualifiers attached. Whatever they are doing is something we definitely need to try. Do they still have racial problems? Of course...but on a much smaller scale.

Mjölnir
02-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Should this thread be renamed to Election 2016?

It is less and less just about Trump as a candidate.

Mjölnir
02-29-2016, 01:18 PM
you despise moderation.

but not moderators ;)

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 01:31 PM
I don't know. I know that England does a pretty good job of it. Not sure how they do it, but maybe we can learn something from them. A black English person refers to themselves as "British" or "English". There are no qualifiers attached. Whatever they are doing is something we definitely need to try. Do they still have racial problems? Of course...but on a much smaller scale.

Blacks are only 3% of the population of England and they have significantly higher rates of crime in proportion to the rest of the population. The British government goes to great lengths to down play it. Its probably because of Jim Crow.. That's all.

When's the last time you've been to Londonstan? Rainmaker went in 13 for the first time since 96 and was shocked by how much it has decayed.

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 01:43 PM

We tried to stay on topic Commander. But, as soon as the suggestion was made that Trump support has something to do with policy, our liberal friends immediately went to tilt and started bloviating about segregation and genocide.The obligatory comparison to Hitler and the Holocaust should be next.

SomeRandomGuy
02-29-2016, 01:47 PM

Besides vilifying,guilt tripping and suing Whitey for "discrimination" while simultaneously raising his taxes thru the roof and giving it to people who can't figure out how to be productive members of society after 60 years of affirmative action & being handed "free" shit

To understand what sandsjames is saying you need to understand structural racism. For example, look what Robert Moses did in New York City in the 1960s.

So when I say that one man not only shaped New York but shaped it for centuries to come, because now how can you overcome that? All the people who live in northeastern Queens, or Co-op City in the Bronx, and all of Suffolk and a lot of Nassau County, they’re condemned to use cars. It’s not easy to use mass transit. Moses came along with his incredible vision, and vision not in a good sense. It’s like how he built the bridges too low.

I remember his aide, Sid Shapiro, who I spent a lot of time getting to talk to me, he finally talked to me. And he had this quote that I’ve never forgotten. He said Moses didn’t want poor people, particularly poor people of color, to use Jones Beach, so they had legislation passed forbidding the use of buses on parkways.

Then he had this quote, and I can still he him saying it to me. “Legislation can always be changed. It’s very hard to tear down a bridge once it’s up.” So he built 180 or 170 bridges too low for buses.

We used Jones Beach a lot, because I used to work the night shift for the first couple of years, so I’d sleep til 12 and then we’d go down and spend a lot of afternoons at the beach. It never occurred to me that there weren’t any black people at the beach.

So Ina and I went to the main parking lot, that huge 10,000-car lot. We stood there with steno pads, and we had three columns: Whites, Blacks, Others. And I still remember that first column—there were a few Others, and almost no Blacks. The Whites would go on to the next page. I said, God, this is what Robert Moses did. This is how you can shape a metropolis for generations.

See, I was learning all this stuff. Now it sounds like I know it. But I’m learning this stuff one thing at a time.

You can see from the above quote that various means can be used to segregate people. In this case, they didn't want poor people using the Beach so they made a law that buses can't use the parkways. Laws can be changed though, so what you do is build bridges too short for buses to get under.

Effectively, you don't have a law that says poor people can't use your beach but you've basically done the same thing since they don't own a car and the beach isn't on the bus route.

http://gothamist.com/2016/02/17/robert_caro_author_interview.php

SomeRandomGuy
02-29-2016, 01:56 PM
To be clear, I'm not pro Affirmative Action but it's a bit disingenuous to sit back smugly and say, "these poor and minorities don't want to help themselves" when the entire system was setup so they can't.

Recently, here in Dayton the NAACP sued the city of Beavercreek (the nice area) because they were refusing to put several bus stops in. They didn't want the rif-raf from downtown Dayton coming into their city. What you do when you refuse to make transportation available to people is you also deny them any of the decent paying jobs in that area. Then you sit back smugly and say, "these people don't want to work, there are plenty of jobs in Beavercreek."

Yeah, there are plenty of jobs but they can't take any of them because they can't get there. The buses don't run to that area and you can't walk or bike (if you wanted to) because no matter which direction you go you have to cross either US-35 or US 675 both of which are six-lane highways that cannot be navigated safely by a pedestrian (plus it's illegal to cross them).

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
It's not your view on policies that make you racist,
it's statements like this. But people like you will never see it that way...you'll keep screaming "WHITE GUILT" and referring to anyone who, though agree with you on several policy ideas, as "liberal progressives".

What's worse, I think, is that you chalk your racist rants up to being "non-PC" and use it merely for the shock value. Unfortunately for you, you lost the luster on your shock value long ago and you, and people like you, are the reason that PC is pushed. People like you create a self-fulfilling prophecy by being so over the top. You despise compromise...you despise moderation.

We've already established that you think I'm racist and that I don't give a flying fuck. You constantly whining about it is not helpful, Try refuting what I said.

For instance, you could tell us how Baby daddy can't come round cause the bridge is too low.

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
To be clear, I'm not pro Affirmative Action but it's a bit disingenuous to sit back smugly and say, "these poor and minorities don't want to help themselves" when the entire system was setup so they can't.

Recently, here in Dayton the NAACP sued the city of Beavercreek (the nice area) because they were refusing to put several bus stops in. They didn't want the rif-raf from downtown Dayton coming into their city. What you do when you refuse to make transportation available to people is you also deny them any of the decent paying jobs in that area. Then you sit back smugly and say, "these people don't want to work, there are plenty of jobs in Beavercreek."

Yeah, there are plenty of jobs but they can't take any of them because they can't get there. The buses don't run to that area and you can't walk or bike (if you wanted to) because no matter which direction you go you have to cross either US-35 or US 675 both of which are six-lane highways that cannot be navigated safely by a pedestrian (plus it's illegal to cross them).

This is just more whining. Plenty of poor whites have the same issues. That doesn't make it Racist. When there's a shortage of jobs, then businesses get selective & create barriers to entry. For example, take 85% of these jobs that require a college degree to apply and don't really need to. We offshored almost our entire industrial base, and flooded the country with cheaper labor.That's the main problem.

Most white collar jobs are located in cities and staffed by people commuting
An hour or more from the suburbs.

SomeRandomGuy
02-29-2016, 02:19 PM
This is just more whining. Plenty of poor whites have the same issues. That doesn't make it Racist. When there's a shortage of jobs, then businesses get selective & create barriers to entry. For example 85% of these jobs that require a college degree don't even need to. We offshored almost our entire industrial base. That's the main problem.

Most white collar jobs are located in cities and staffed by people commuting
An hour or more from the suburbs.

They might be excuses, but try telling that to the people who live in these ghettos that we created. Very few people ever work their way out of the ghetto. The few who did make it are mostly perceived as lucky. There is no example for young people to follow. Their parents never taught them how to work, save money, and invest and they won't pass those lessons on to their children.

Their schools are terrible, their neighborhoods are terrible, and they just generally feel very beat down. We created these ghettos to effectively trap poor and minorities and now we will just sit back and say, "Oh well, you should have worked harder if you wanted out."

MikeKerriii
02-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Is anyone else getting a laugh out of Trump having to tap dance around failing to condemn a terrorist group and lying about knowing who David Duke is? He and his hires spokes-clowns can't even come up with decent excuses. I guess he didn't want to offend his base

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 03:44 PM
Blacks are only 3% of the population of England and they have significantly higher rates of crime in proportion to the rest of the population. The British government goes to great lengths to down play it. Its probably because of Jim Crow.. That's all.

When's the last time you've been to Londonstan? Rainmaker went in 13 for the first time since 96 and was shocked by how much it has decayed.

I was in London several times in my 8 years stationed in England (two tours between 1999 and 2011) and am well aware of the state of their cities. There are many things that cause urban areas to be crappy. The main thing is the lack of educational opportunities. Those issues would remain, even if the urban areas were 100% white.

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 03:48 PM
This is just more whining. Plenty of poor whites have the same issues. That doesn't make it Racist. When there's a shortage of jobs, then businesses get selective & create barriers to entry. For example, take 85% of these jobs that require a college degree to apply and don't really need to. We offshored almost our entire industrial base, and flooded the country with cheaper labor.That's the main problem.

See, you make it about facts and about lack of wealth, instead of race, and you actually have a coherent argument that isn't immediately dismissed. Well done.

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Is anyone else getting a laugh out of Trump having to tap dance around

What I'm getting a laugh out of is watching these Globalists panicking and lining up to try and stop the American people from Nominating who they want.

Think about it.Who else (running in a Primary) gets attacked by the RINO Establishment, The Entirety of the MSM, The Vatican, ISIS, The UK Parliament, El Chapo, Anonymous,Al Sharpton, The Far Left, Two Former Mexican Presidents, The head of China, Fox News, Bibi Netanyahoo, The Council on American-Islamic Relations , The Bush's, The Clinton's, Most of Hollywood, New York Times, The Council on Foreign Relations, George Soros, The Koch Brothers etc. etc....... It's like an Internationalist all star team.

All because he wants to secure the borders and Renegotiate Trade deals to make them more favorable for American workers or he'll impose Import import Tariffs.

The more these Cock suckers shit themselves over it. The more that only One thought comes to my mind........Make America Great Again!

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 04:07 PM
See, you make it about facts and about lack of wealth, instead of race, and you actually have a coherent argument that isn't immediately dismissed. Well done.

I gave you just one example of how the Construction industry jobs for Native Citizens in Florida had been decimated by Illegal immigration and you immediately derailed the thread with
Cries of "Genocide".

I mentioned that Six Decades of "Progressive" government in Baltimore (by Politicians Like O'Malley) destroyed the Tax base there and you started Hyperventilating about "Blacks drinking out of separate water fountains".

Now all of a sudden, you want to discuss things sensibly? You should Seek Help immediately. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/bipolarquiz.htm

They might be excuses, but try telling that to the people who live in these ghettos that we created.

What do you mean "we", pale face? I'm not a "Progressive" Central Planner. I didn't vote for any of this Bullshit and as far as I can tell haven't benefited from the redistribution of my income.

in-fact, when I was in the military I sunk my life savings into a little house, in decent neighborhood, that lost 60% of its value (when the Clinton/Bush cabal decided that presiding over the world's largest Ponzi scheme, by having the taxpayers back the bank's No money down, interest only Balloon loans to people with 620 credit scores was a good idea). after 1/2 of my neighbors got foreclosed on, Oblamao's fix action was then to have HUD "help" by declaring it a Socio Economic redevelopment zone and zoning it for Section 8.

Within 2 years of that happening we'd had several home invasions, drug dealers and street walkers on the corner, and a drive by shooting. I eventually walked away taking a $46,000 loss when I had to PCS and couldn't sell my house, Amazingly, No one offered me any "help".

SomeRandomGuy
02-29-2016, 05:45 PM
What do you mean "we", pale face? I'm not a "Progressive" Central Planner. I didn't vote for any of this Bullshit and as far as I can tell haven't benefited from the redistribution of my income.

in-fact, when I was in the military I sunk my life savings into a little house, in decent neighborhood, that lost 60% of its value (when the Clinton/Bush cabal decided that presiding over the world's largest Ponzi scheme, by having the taxpayers back the bank's No money down, interest only Balloon loans to people with 620 credit scores was a good idea). after 1/2 of my neighbors got foreclosed on, Oblamao's fix action was then to have HUD "help" by declaring it a Socio Economic redevelopment zone and zoning it for Section 8.

Within 2 years of that happening we'd had several home invasions, drug dealers and street walkers on the corner, and a drive by shooting. I eventually walked away taking a $46,000 loss when I had to PCS and couldn't sell my house, Amazingly, No one offered me any "help".

I was working for my dad's construction company during the height of that madness. I was only 18 but even I wondered what the hell was going on when a guy bought one our houses with a $0 down, 120% loan where we even rolled the closing costs in. To make things better, it was a "stated income" loan. He wasn't actually required to prove he made money at all. He just told them how much he makes and they trusted him. Oh, the good old days.

By the way, most of that non-sense was because of de-regulation under both the Clinton and Bush Presidencies. Same for the Enron debacle. As much as anything it seems like we elected Obama last time because we wanted the first Black President and the Republicans might nominate Trump (who isn't a Republican) just because they are tired of the same bullshit.

You know what we will get though? More of the same bullshit

garhkal
02-29-2016, 06:12 PM
When I was a child, on Father's Day, I asked my dad why there was not a Kid's Day.

He answered with, "Every day is a Kid's Day."

So how exactly do we "celebrate" white history?

-and-

How do we "celebrate" white history without being condemned as a racist?

My thoughts exactly. And when nearly every month is 'celebrating' something else history, how does that mean 'every month is white history month'??

I was stationed there from 02 to 05, at NCTAMS Eurcent Det london, and walking to work i was amazed at how many from the mid east, far east, eastern europe made their homes there, compared to what i knew as regular englanders from my days growing up there..

Whihc i agree is racism. BUT that does not mean affirmative action, giving race X bonus points or making race Y have a quota of # of them that should be hired, is something that should stay around.. Especially when it has caused more qualified individuals to be either NOT hired, or passed over for promotions etc..

And as to the 'they can't get those jobs cause they can't get there'.. Since i retired from the Navy, every job interview i had asked the question "Do i have reliable transportation'. ONLY One of those places considered 'using public transportation (BUSSES) as reliable transportation. All others considered having your Own transportation as what fits the bill for that 'reliable transportation'...

Is anyone else getting a laugh out of Trump having to tap dance around failing to condemn a terrorist group and lying about knowing who David Duke is? He and his hires spokes-clowns can't even come up with decent excuses. I guess he didn't want to offend his base

Several years ago when someone first mentioned to me "Do i agree or disagree with David Duke's position" i was like trump, saying who's that.. Not everyone has time to look up everyone like that..
So that doesn't mean anything.

Rainmaker
02-29-2016, 06:13 PM
You know what we will get though? More of the same bullshit

As a cynic by nature I've considered that as a distinct possibility. However, I think Trump may likely bring in some new people.

But, IMO any main stream candidate is going to staff their admin with the same old tired Neocon Bush/ Clinton Staffers we've seen for the last 25 years. The same people that completely squandered the Cold war Peace Dividend and bankrupted the country fighting endless wars and Offshoring all our production in search of Profit. So, that Now we have no base left to grow from.

I think the near Universal opposition toward Trump (from all quarters) represents that the establishment knows he'll upset the Globalist apple cart. Plus, there's no statute of limitations on treason and Trump understands the inner workings of finance and has no qualms with sticking it bankers and some of them probably fear getting arrested (when their crimes becomes evident).

It's either that or this is the greatest Psyop in the history of the world (in which case we're all fucked anyway)

efmbman
02-29-2016, 06:36 PM

It is less and less about the election. It would be difficult to come up with a name for this thread that accurately describes the current subject (subject changes daily).

UncaRastus
02-29-2016, 06:51 PM
Should this be named The Multifaceted Uber Alles Thread?

USN - Retired
02-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Well,... since we are off topic anyway,... I'd like to remind all the men that tomorrow is the beginning of Mustache March. I know that "Mustache March" began in the USAF, but I believe that men from all the branches of the military should participate in that important and significant cultural event.

MikeKerriii
02-29-2016, 09:41 PM
What I'm getting a laugh out of is watching these Globalists panicking and lining up to try and stop the American people from Nominating who they want.

Think about it.Who else (running in a Primary) gets attacked by the RINO Establishment, The Entirety of the MSM, The Vatican, ISIS, The UK Parliament, El Chapo, Anonymous,Al Sharpton, The Far Left, Two Former Mexican Presidents, The head of China, Fox News, Bibi Netanyahoo, The Council on American-Islamic Relations , The Bush's, The Clinton's, Most of Hollywood, New York Times, The Council on Foreign Relations, George Soros, The Koch Brothers etc. etc....... It's like an Internationalist all star team.

All because he wants to secure the borders and Renegotiate Trade deals to make them more favorable for American workers or he'll impose Import import Tariffs.

The more these Cock suckers shit themselves over it. The more that only One thought comes to my mind........Make America Great Again!

Since you spout the KKKs idiocy like you were their paid spokesperson, I knew you would approve of his refusal to denounce the terrorist group/

MikeKerriii
02-29-2016, 09:44 PM
Several years ago when someone first mentioned to me "Do i agree or disagree with David Duke's position" i was like trump, saying who's that.. Not everyone has time to look up everyone like that..
So that doesn't mean anything. hat would work as a excuse, but Trump used David Duke as a reason not to run for President for the reform party. I you are politically ignorant enough to no know who David Duke is perhaps you should not run for Present, He also refused to repudiate the KKK after being asked multiple times.

I know you don;t think refusing to condemn Americas oldest terrorist group is a problem but some of us do, or are yo going to Pretend that Trump didn't know what the KKK was? Terrorist applies since the number of their murders is in the thousands ranging from lynchings to blow up little girls in church

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 10:31 PM

Or, he's just saying he wants to do that stuff to get elected. Undocumented workers and businesses ran in Mexico have played a large part in making Trump a financial success.

sandsjames
02-29-2016, 10:34 PM
Well,... since we are off topic anyway,... I'd like to remind all the men that tomorrow is the beginning of Mustache March. I know that "Mustache March" began in the USAF, but I believe that men from all the branches of the military should participate in that important and significant cultural event.

And it should be done like it was when it started. Those mustaches should be huge handle bar mustaches. Tradition is tradition.

USN - Retired
03-01-2016, 07:23 AM
I you are politically ignorant enough to no know who David Duke is perhaps you should not run for Present,

Was David Duke related to Daisy Duke in the old TV sitcom "The Dukes of Hazzard"?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Dukes_of_Hazzard.jpg

http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/shows/dukes_of_hazzard/cdh001/12159_521_1-280x336.jpg

perhaps you should not run for Present,

I hereby announce that I am running for Present!

, or are yo going to Pretend that Trump didn't know what the KKK was?

The Katipunan (abbreviated to KKK) was a Philippine revolutionary society founded by anti-Spanish Filipinos in Manila in 1892, whose primary aim was to gain independence from Spain through revolution.

Why are you opposed to the Katipunan?

garhkal
03-01-2016, 05:05 PM
Related to the election, they had a snippet on todays morning fox news, where one of clinton's aides a black gal, Still has her TS clearance, even with it being known she was one of those who funneled TS and S info to ms clinton's private emails.. Ms Lynch said "there is no double standard here"..

Anyone else see a double standard on this but me?

Rainmaker
03-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Since you spout the KKKs idiocy like you were their paid spokesperson, I knew you would approve of his refusal to denounce the terrorist group/

Rainmaker posted this response in the "Klan supports Ben Carson" thread a few months ago. But, It's still relevant.

Constant references to the clan is a clear marker of organized Leftist attempts to deflect attention away from the real issues at hand

Fact: According to the Tuskegee Institute 3,445 African Americans were lynched in the USA from 1882-1968. Additionally, 1,297 Whites were also lynched during the same period

(http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html)

Fact: The Government's own Statistics reveal that approximately 8,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the USA. 93% of these murders are perpetrated by other African Americans.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

So over an 86 year period, the Klan only managed a body-count of 3,445. That's assuming they were behind all killings (because White People are mostly all racists)

and comparing that, one finds that African Americans rack up a body count of double the entire history the clan EVERY SINGLE YEAR. What would you Liberal Psychiatrists want us racist white people to call that???

And It's ok to say SpokesMAN Mike. Using gender-neutral terms like "spokesperson" only makes you sound like some mealy mouthed PC bureaucrat apologizing for noticing that some of us have huge balls.

Rainmaker
03-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Or, he's just saying he wants to do that stuff to get elected. Undocumented workers and businesses ran in Mexico have played a large part in making Trump a financial success.

Trump has no political Track record, other than his public statements (which have been pretty consistent for the last 30 years).

So, it's hard to say. But, the fact of the matter is that Successful Business take advantage of the policies that are in effect in the country and numerically small clique of Large businesses have benefited from the suppressed value of labor (that comes from the government's policy of flooding our country with 3rd world peasants).

But, Everything is a rich man's trick.... so you will have the "choice" to cast your ballot for Satan in a Pantsuit or for the Marxist, who never held a job until he was 40.

garhkal
03-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Rainmaker posted this response in the "Klan supports Ben Carson" thread a few months ago. But, It's still relevant.

Constant references to the clan is a clear marker of organized Leftist attempts to deflect attention away from the real issues at hand

Additionally, if the left is so hot on slamming people cause they are NOT quick to denounce the KKK< then why are they not so hot to do the same on leftists who SUPPORT BLM or CAIR/Black panthers/La raza? Are those orgs not also Hate based groups?

MikeKerriii
03-02-2016, 05:21 AM
Additionally, if the left is so hot on slamming people cause they are NOT quick to denounce the KKK< then why are they not so hot to do the same on leftists who SUPPORT BLM or CAIR/Black panthers/La raza? Are those orgs not also Hate based groups?

The Klan is a terrorist group with thousands of deaths to its credit, From Assassinations of blowing up churche neither can be said about BLM, La Raza or even the Black Panthers.

Why would anyone all BLM or La Raza terrorists? What imaginary acts of terror have they commuted? Not being white?

Calling BLM terrorists is simply insane or not having a clue what the term terrorist means, I will give a hint: it is not someone who disagrees with your politics an idea that you can't seem to grasp. BLM and La Raza folks tend to be loudmouths and asses, but that is not terrorism.

garhkal
03-02-2016, 05:30 AM
The Klan is a terrorist group with thousands of deaths to its credit, From Assassinations of blowing up churche neither can be said about BLM, La Raza or even the Black Panthers.

Why would anyone all BLM or La Raza terrorists? What imaginary acts of terror have they commuted? Not being white?

Calling BLM terrorists is simply insane or not having a clue what the term terrorist means, I will give a hint: it is not someone who disagrees with your politics an idea that you can't seem to grasp. BLM and La Raza folks tend to be loudmouths and asses, but that is not terrorism.

Come again? As per the FBI

The Black Panther Party (BPP) is a black extremist organization founded in Oakland, California in 1966. It advocated the use of violence and guerilla tactics to overthrow the U.S. government. In 1969, the FBI’s Charlotte Field Office opened an investigative file on the BPP to track its militant activities, income, and expenses. This release consists of Charlotte's file on BPP activities from 1969 to 1976.

BLM has called for cops to be killed, and invaded places (school libraries) and effectively bullied people..

sandsjames
03-02-2016, 10:50 AM
The Sanders (or Reddit crowd, same thing) supporters sure have quieted down lately. One of the biggest illusions of this election so far is that he ever had a chance to win the nomination. The fact is that the young voters just don't get out and vote. Maybe he'd have a better chance if voting was done via Tinder...

Mjölnir
03-02-2016, 12:07 PM
The Sanders (or Reddit crowd, same thing) supporters sure have quieted down lately. One of the biggest illusions of this election so far is that he ever had a chance to win the nomination. The fact is that the young voters just don't get out and vote. Maybe he'd have a better chance if voting was done via Tinder...

I read last night that in the last month he has raised over $40 million ... that is crazy significant. He can (and likely will) stay in even after it is mathematically impossible for him to get the nomination.

I have noticed that Sanders message is changing from being so optimistic that he will get the nomination to "this is more about changing the system" ... which him being a much bigger speed bump in the way of Secretary Clinton has changed things:

1. It is forcing her to go a bit more left than when she began her campaign.
2. It is raised (whether you agree with the issue or not) the issue of income inequality to a more prominent campaign concern.
3. He is raising concern (but not getting ground) with Secretary Clinton's high-dollar donors and connections to big money.
4. He is changing the question of "should we [pick an issue]" to "how do we [pick an issue]"; he isn't just throwing out lofty ideas ... he trying to figure out how to do some of them. I think it is admirable, but probably not going to happen.

sandsjames
03-02-2016, 12:40 PM
I read last night that in the last month he has raised over $40 million ... that is crazy significant. He can (and likely will) stay in even after it is mathematically impossible for him to get the nomination.

I have noticed that Sanders message is changing from being so optimistic that he will get the nomination to "this is more about changing the system" ... which him being a much bigger speed bump in the way of Secretary Clinton has changed things:

1. It is forcing her to go a bit more left than when she began her campaign.
2. It is raised (whether you agree with the issue or not) the issue of income inequality to a more prominent campaign concern.
3. He is raising concern (but not getting ground) with Secretary Clinton's high-dollar donors and connections to big money.
4. He is changing the question of "should we [pick an issue]" to "how do we [pick an issue]"; he isn't just throwing out lofty ideas ... he trying to figure out how to do some of them. I think it is admirable, but probably not going to happen.

I don't disagree with any of this. I've just had several arguments with many of my younger friend who have a hard time believing that Bernie never stood a chance against Hillary. Most had already inaugurated him. What this race shows is that name recognition is bigger than policy or record.

Mjölnir
03-02-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't disagree with any of this. I've just had several arguments with many of my younger friend who have a hard time believing that Bernie never stood a chance against Hillary. Most had already inaugurated him. What this race shows is that name recognition is bigger than policy or record.

Look at Rep Sarbanes (MD) or Rep Hunter (CA) ... both of them had fathers who were long members of Congress and both were elected largely on name recognition.

Rainmaker
03-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Look at Rep Sarbanes (MD) or Rep Hunter (CA) ... both of them had fathers who were long members of Congress and both were elected largely on name recognition.

Sanders brings up some legitimate issues. But, he never had a snowball's chance in hell because the DNC is in lockstep with Queen Hillary's coronation. Google "Super Delegates" and you'll see what I mean.

Hillary just took direct questions from the media for the 1st time in 88 days. And Sanders is getting the Ron Paul treatment from them. He draws huge crowds, But gets relatively little coverage.

And, Unlike the RINO party (who does the opposite of what their voters actually want) the Dems still do what the majority of the party of misfit toys put them in office to do.

SomeRandomGuy
03-02-2016, 03:54 PM

There is a quote on social media attributed to Ben Carson. He said, "I'm not dropping out as long as people keep sending money"

That is basically the same thing I did all the way through college.

USN - Retired
03-02-2016, 04:45 PM

Attacks On Trump over David Duke Are Dwarfed by Clintons’ STUNNING Comments. Learn more here:

http://www.independentsentinel.com/attacks-on-trump-over-david-duke-are-dwarfed-by-clintons-stunning-comments/

garhkal
03-02-2016, 05:20 PM

Or twitter, facebook, myspace, youtube, snapchat etc.

It imo also shows people will vote for a criminal and outright liar, just cause of party politics or to be 'inclusive' rather than engage their brains.

Mjölnir
03-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Sanders brings up some legitimate issues. But, he never had a snowball's chance in hell because the DNC is in lockstep with Queen Hillary's coronation. Google "Super Delegates" and you'll see what I mean.

And, Unlike the RINO party (who does the opposite of what their voters actually want) the Dems still do what the majority of the party of misfit toys put them in office to do.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz recent comments on Super Delegates is in line with the first comment and directly contradicts the second:

“Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don’t have to be in a position where they are running against grassroots activists,” Wasserman Schultz calmly explained.

IMO, Rep Waasserman-Schultz's comments should be of particular concern for every registered Democrat; the party leadership is no more concerned about the little guy than they portray the Republican Party to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5llLIKM9Yc

Rainmaker
03-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz recent comments on Super Delegates is in line with the first comment and directly contradicts the second:

IMO, Rep Waasserman-Schultz's comments should be of particular concern for every registered Democrat; the party leadership is no more concerned about the little guy than they portray the Republican Party to be.

And just when you thought this Theater of the Absurd couldn't get any stranger.....Next up.... Jesse "The Body" Ventura's considering coming in to try and take out the Hildabeast with The Leaping Neck Breaker off the top rope!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/29/jesse-ventura-i-ll-run-for-president-if-bernie-loses.html

"They’re setting the groundwork for me because if Bernie loses, by the time we get to June, how sick are the people going to be of all these people,” he said while dressed in a Jimi Hendrix shirt under a blazer and SEALs beanie."

Mjölnir
03-02-2016, 08:17 PM
And just when you thought this Theater of the Absurd couldn't get any stranger.....Next up.... Jesse "The Body" Ventura's considering coming in to try and take out the Hildabeast with The Leaping Neck Breaker off the top rope!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/29/jesse-ventura-i-ll-run-for-president-if-bernie-loses.html

"They’re setting the groundwork for me because if Bernie loses, by the time we get to June, how sick are the people going to be of all these people,” he said while dressed in a Jimi Hendrix shirt under a blazer and SEALs beanie."

Well, if the choice is Trump, Clinton or Ventura ...

sandsjames
03-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Well, if the choice is Trump, Clinton or Ventura ...

I think it would be a helluva lot of fun to watch "The Body" and "The Hair" go at each other for a little while. Could put in on pay per view and everything.

MikeKerriii
03-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Come again? As per the FBI

BLM has called for cops to be killed, and invaded places (school libraries) and effectively bullied people..
Where did you get the silly idea that either of these were terrorism? Do you even know what the word means. You seemed to be as confused on that as you are on who the Constion says should negotiate treaties.

Comparing some loudmouths to mass murdering psychopaths like the KKK, is like comparing a jaywalker to Timothy McVeigh, Eric Robert Rudolph or The Klansmen Thomas Edward Blanton and Bobby Frank who blew up the 16th Street Baptist Church.Not to mention the Century and a half that the Klan has been murdering innocent people.

Why do you have so much sympathy for an anti-American terrorist group with a history of murdering a Americans?

MikeKerriii
03-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Attacks On Trump over David Duke Are Dwarfed by Clintons’ STUNNING Comments. Learn more here:

http://www.independentsentinel.com/attacks-on-trump-over-david-duke-are-dwarfed-by-clintons-stunning-comments/

That would By true if Bird had not repudiated the Klan over 40 years before Clinton made that comment about him, and dash worked for civil rights for much of that 40 years, That is as dumb as the old the KKK is a Democratic origination, something that has not been true since the middle 60s. David Duke is still human garbage who preaches the same hate as always

USN - Retired
03-03-2016, 12:17 AM
That would By true if Bird had not repudiated the Klan over 40 years before Clinton made that comment about him, and dash worked for civil rights for much of that 40 years, That is as dumb as the old the KKK is a Democratic origination, something that has not been true since the middle 60s. David Duke is still human garbage who preaches the same hate as always

You're so naive. Robert Byrd was a rabid racist until the day he died. He was just saying he wasn't a racist so he could stay in power.

http://overpassesforamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/roberty-byrd.jpg

That would By true if Bird had not repudiated the Klan over 40 years before Clinton made that comment about him,

David Duke told The Daily Telegraph he left the Klan in 1980 because he disliked its associations with violence and could not stop the members of other Klan chapters from doing "stupid or violent things. David Duke is still probably a racist.

MikeKerriii
03-03-2016, 03:33 AM
You're so naive. Robert Byrd was a rabid racist until the day he died. He was just saying he wasn't a racist so he could stay in power.

http://overpassesforamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/roberty-byrd.jpg

David Duke told The Daily Telegraph he left the Klan in 1980 because he disliked its associations with violence and could not stop the members of other Klan chapters from doing "stupid or violent things. David Duke is still probably a racist.

I gather you have not taken even a slight look at how Bryd voted and acted and are just pulling information out of your rear.

garhkal
03-03-2016, 05:38 AM
Where did you get the silly idea that either of these were terrorism? Do you even know what the word means. You seemed to be as confused on that as you are on who the Constion says should negotiate treaties.

Why do you have so much sympathy for an anti-American terrorist group with a history of murdering a Americans?

The KKK over their 100+ years of existance have killed what... around 3k people total.. Compare that to the 100s killed by the black panthers in just what 20 years, or the hundreds of thousands by latino and black gangs..

As for having sympathies for them, i don't. I can't stand them, but i find it hypocritical that we always see media going after those on the right to see if they disagree/disavow the KKK< but you never see them go after the left to see if they also disavow the black panthers, CAIR (which HAS in the past supported Hamas a terror org)..
Why go after the one side but not the other?

Rainmaker
03-03-2016, 03:26 PM
I think it would be a helluva lot of fun to watch "The Body" and "The Hair" go at each other for a little while. Could put in on pay per view and everything.

We are Rome.

http://www.amazon.com/Enjoy-Decline-Accepting-Living-United/product-reviews/1480284769/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

USN - Retired
03-03-2016, 03:44 PM
I gather you have not taken even a slight look at how Bryd voted and acted and are just pulling information out of your rear.

Let's take a look at what Robert Byrd said of race relations back in a March 4, 2001 interview:

They're much, much better than they've ever been in my life-time ... I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us ... I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that. There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time, if you want to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much.

That comment by Robert Byrd proves that Robert Byrd never really changed.

Robert Byrd was a racist until the day he died. Bill and Hillary Clinton loved him until the day he died.

...and let's not forget...

Bill Clinton's political mentor - former Arkansas Sen. J. William Fulbright was a rabid segregationists.

Bill Clinton was the five term governor of Arkansas and never once attempted to remove the "star of the confederacy" from the Arkansas Sate flag, Arkansas official documents or emblems. Neither did Hillary.

efmbman
03-03-2016, 04:38 PM

Some may have forgotten that Trump has done that sort of thing before. Google "donald trump wwe" and prepare to be entertained.

sandsjames
03-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Some may have forgotten that Trump has done that sort of thing before. Google "donald trump wwe" and prepare to be entertained.

Saw that when it happened. Pretty funny stuff..."Billionaire vs Billionare". Maybe if Ventura joins the race, he and Trump could have a cage match on PPV to determine the candidate.

sandsjames
03-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Let's take a look at what Robert Byrd said of race relations back in a March 4, 2001 interview:

That comment by Robert Byrd proves that Robert Byrd never really changed.

Robert Byrd was a racist until the day he died. Bill and Hillary Clinton loved him until the day he died.

...and let's not forget...

Bill Clinton's political mentor - former Arkansas Sen. J. William Fulbright was a rabid segregationists.

Bill Clinton was the five term governor of Arkansas and never once attempted to remove the "star of the confederacy" from the Arkansas Sate flag, Arkansas official documents or emblems. Neither did Hillary.

If this guy supported a Republican, MikeKerriii would agree with you completely. It's hard to see across party lines for some people.

Rainmaker
03-03-2016, 04:58 PM
According to the justice department, From 2010-2014, 121 American citizens were Murdered by Illegal Immigrants that had been released back on to the Streets By ICE. Zero were killed by the kkk.

Therefore, it stands to reason that the Obama administration is far more dangerous to the security of the American Citizenry than the klan.

sandsjames
03-03-2016, 06:24 PM
The KKK is completely irrelevant now. Them even coming up in conversation is giving them legitimacy they shouldn't have.

UncaRastus
03-03-2016, 06:55 PM
I wonder if Trump's automobile/horseless carriage will now crash into something.

MikeKerriii
03-04-2016, 03:21 AM
The KKK over their 100+ years of existance have killed what... around 3k people total.. Compare that to the 100s killed by the black panthers in just what 20 years, or the hundreds of thousands by latino and black gangs..

As for having sympathies for them, i don't. I can't stand them, but i find it hypocritical that we always see media going after those on the right to see if they disagree/disavow the KKK< but you never see them go after the left to see if they also disavow the black panthers, CAIR (which HAS in the past supported Hamas a terror org)..
Why go after the one side but not the other? Hundred killed By the Black Pathers, that is fact only among those that are hallucinating, You can't even find dozen much less hindered. Just like you stasteemnt that patients don;'t have the right to know if their director is a terrorist, or who negotiates treaties under the Constitution your facts are reality challenged at the least. Where did you get that idiotic BS from?
Can you cite a single murder by BLM, or CAIR?

If the Pl Black Panthers are responsible for the actions of Black Street gangs that would make you responsible for the actions of the Mafia and the White biker gangs, that is where your bigoted BS "logic" leads?

sandsjames
03-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Hundred killed By the Black Pathers, that is fact only among those that are hallucinating, You can't even find dozen much less hindered. Just like you stasteemnt that patients don;'t have the right to know if their director is a terrorist, or who negotiates treaties under the Constitution your facts are reality challenged at the least. Where did you get that idiotic BS from?

If the Pl Black Panthers are responsible for the actions of Black Street gangs that would make you responsible for the actions of the Mafia and the White biker gangs, that is where your bigoted BS "logic" leads?

Dear God, please pass let the other person type for you...please please please.

Rainmaker
03-04-2016, 01:41 PM
I wonder if Trump's automobile/horseless carriage will now crash into something.

Well Unca, the Neocon Rino Asstablishment is pulling out all the stops to try and derail the Trump Train....

And having been a student of the Esoteric, Rainmaker couldn't help but notice that Romney's failed Hit on Trump's campaign was made from the HINCKLEY INSTITUTE??!!!.

Max Power
03-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Hundred killed By the Black Pathers, that is fact only among those that are hallucinating, You can't even find dozen much less hindered. Just like you stasteemnt that patients don;'t have the right to know if their director is a terrorist, or who negotiates treaties under the Constitution your facts are reality challenged at the least. Where did you get that idiotic BS from?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/80/80966c2e3170c740ec601a1cd5e5c3aefcbb67cbbc349f019e a3ef94f42b6105.jpg

Rainmaker
03-04-2016, 06:16 PM
The KKK is completely irrelevant now. Them even coming up in conversation is giving them legitimacy they shouldn't have.

Constant refrences to the KKK suits the "racist right wing extremist" narrative being peddled by the Leftist media.

It's along the same lines as the History channel's dispraportionent playing of Adolf Hitler documentaries on a nearly continuous loop, while glossing over the Bolshevik's mass murder of 60 Million Christians

UncaRastus
03-04-2016, 07:02 PM
RM, while I really hate Hitler, at least we can find a reasonably close amount of deaths due to his hating on everybody kind of thinking, I find communism to be even darker as to the amount of people killed by Stalin, before the WW2, during the war, and afterward.

The USSR then, and the Russian Conglomerate of those who really want the USSR to return, are still not telling us the number that died because Stalin thought of people as being 'labor units', and not citizens of the state.

All we can do is state a very differing number, according to whom we are listening to.

USN - Retired
03-04-2016, 07:04 PM
It's along the same lines as the History channel's dispraportionent playing of Adolf Hitler documentaries on a nearly continuous loop, while glossing over the Bolshevik's mass murder of 60 Million Christians

The Nazis did a much better job documenting their atrocities. The Bolsheviks never bothered to document their atrocities.

UncaRastus
03-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Part of the shipment of people off to the gulags was probably because the USSR, with their thought of collectivising the farms, which produced about 1/10th of what they did before they were collectivised, couldn't feed the massive amount of people that the farms once did.

And those dirty subhuman Jews. Ship 'em all off, broski!

Rainmaker
03-04-2016, 08:00 PM
The Nazis did a much better job documenting their atrocities. The Bolsheviks never bothered to document their atrocities.

Actually, The Cheka kept excellent records. The crimes of the Bolsheviks were well documented and resulted in " the red scare".

Prior to Hitler going full retard, The Fascists were admired by many in the west and seen to be a bulwark against potential rise of communism and radical leftism.

Make no mistake the Commie threat was very real. In-fact The immigration act of 1924 was aimed primarily at keeping Eastern European and Russian Jews (who were seen as being sympathetic to Bolshevik ideology) out.

FDR even refused Jewish refugees fleeing persecution in Germany (another Fact which for some reason rarely gets mentioned)

Once, the Commies became our "allies", their atrocities were suppressed in the media and aside from a brief period in the McCarthy era (2nd Red scare) and due to rampant historical revisionism, have never really gotten the proportionate amount of coverage they deserve.

Personally Rainmaker's looking forward to seeing a good ole fashioned Fascists vs. Bolsheviks Celebrity Rubber match play out this November with a Trump vs. Sanders ballot.... (except hopefully this time without all the World wars and Genocide and stuff )

Rainmaker
03-04-2016, 09:37 PM
100 pages Bitches!!!! Who said this Forum was Dead ??

sandsjames
03-04-2016, 10:19 PM
100 pages Bitches!!!! Who said this Forum was Dead ??

Pretty sure it was me...and a couple others...but mainly me.

Rainmaker
03-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Pretty sure it was me...and a couple others...but mainly me.
You were Wrong, as usual

sandsjames
03-05-2016, 11:19 AM
You were Wrong, as usual

You chop a chicken's head off, it'll still run around for awhile.

Oh, and you're welcome...I'm more than happy to have breathed some life back into this place.

garhkal
03-06-2016, 12:38 AM
RM, while I really hate Hitler, at least we can find a reasonably close amount of deaths due to his hating on everybody kind of thinking, I find communism to be even darker as to the amount of people killed by Stalin, before the WW2, during the war, and afterward.

The USSR then, and the Russian Conglomerate of those who really want the USSR to return, are still not telling us the number that died because Stalin thought of people as being 'labor units', and not citizens of the state.

All we can do is state a very differing number, according to whom we are listening to.

Very true. Stallin, Mao, Hitler. All major mass murderers, but 9 times out of 10, Hitler is the only one usually shown on Tv.

sandsjames
03-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Very true. Stallin, Mao, Hitler. All major mass murderers, but 9 times out of 10, Hitler is the only one usually shown on Tv.

Very simple reason for that. It's because Hitler was the only one of those who we were directly at war with.

UncaRastus
03-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Not to be bagging on us, the citizens of the US, but how many people died as a result of the western expansion of Americans, vs the Native Americans?

From the beginning, to the end, does anyone know how many Indians died here in the US?