PDA

View Full Version : AFBCMR paid off

omertalifestyle
07-17-2015, 02:11 AM
3 1/2 years after the fact, my demotion and everything that came with it has officially been overturned by the AFBCMR. So my original DOR has been restored, the Referral EPR removed from my record, my DD214 will be updated to reflect all of this, as well as the backpay that will be coming my way.

AFKILO7
07-18-2015, 12:21 PM
3 1/2 years after the fact, my demotion and everything that came with it has officially been overturned by the AFBCMR. So my original DOR has been restored, the Referral EPR removed from my record, my DD214 will be updated to reflect all of this, as well as the backpay that will be coming my way.

That is great news sir! I'm happy for you and your family, I'm sure this is a tremendous load off of your back.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-18-2015, 01:39 PM

This was for PT, right? Congrats! It's been so long, you should have started off by stating, "Previously, on the omertalifestyle saga...."

Airborne
07-18-2015, 10:39 PM
This was for PT, right? Congrats! It's been so long, you should have started off by stating, "Previously, on the omertalifestyle saga...."

whats that back pay gonna look like though? and the tax bill? Will it be lumped in this years pay or will you have to do back taxes?

Mjölnir
07-18-2015, 11:17 PM
Good news for you.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-19-2015, 12:50 PM
whats that back pay gonna look like though? and the tax bill? Will it be lumped in this years pay or will you have to do back taxes?

It's a lump sum, minus taxes.