PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Dolezal NAACP Spokane

Absinthe Anecdote
06-16-2015, 07:18 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_rachel_dolezal_kb_150612_16x9_992.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150612090528-01-rachel-dolezal-large-169.jpg

I've got to agree with Rachel, she is 10 times hotter as a black girl and more interesting too.

Too bad Rusty is on hiatus, I'd love to hear what he says about this.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/washington-rachel-dolezal-naacp/

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 07:33 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_rachel_dolezal_kb_150612_16x9_992.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150612090528-01-rachel-dolezal-large-169.jpg

I've got to agree with Rachel, she is 10 times hotter as a black girl and more interesting too.

Too bad Rusty is on hiatus, I'd love to hear what he says about this.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/us/washington-rachel-dolezal-naacp/

Mmmm. White Chocolate!

Absinthe Anecdote
06-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Mmmm. White Chocolate!

No, no, no!

Mmmm, sun bronzer orange...

garhkal
06-16-2015, 08:01 PM
As being mentioned elsewhere. If people can self identify as being the opposite sex (which considering even after sex change ops, your DNA does not change), why can't they self identify with being another 'race' which according to the Human Genome project, there is no DNA identifying one's race..

Absinthe Anecdote
06-16-2015, 08:06 PM
I see this as nothing more than her entering a reggae phase that went too far.

http://youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo

Bos Mutus
06-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Mmmm. White Chocolate!

Doesn't count

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 08:28 PM
No, no, no!

Mmmm, sun bronzer orange...

Orange is the new black....

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Life imitates art or predictive programming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki4YXMpSSY

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 08:51 PM
As being mentioned elsewhere. If people can self identify as being the opposite sex (which considering even after sex change ops, your DNA does not change), why can't they self identify with being another 'race' which according to the Human Genome project, there is no DNA identifying one's race..

Just cause you've had a lot of black DNA in you, don't mean you've got a lot of black DNA in you. Gnomesayin?

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 09:10 PM
I see this as nothing more than her entering a reggae phase that went too far.

http://youtu.be/TcK0MYgnHjo

The Consensus seems to be the Bitch is crazy. But, actually if you stop to think about it, she's brilliant. You know what kind of dedication it takes to pull that shit off for as long as she has? Rumor going around the interwebs is that she even got her college at Howard University paid for.

Now, She needs to take it to the next level and sue the hypocrite poverty pimps at the NAACP for discriminating against her and forcing her to resign for being a white woman.

I wonder if MikeKerriii is going to apply for the open position? He'd be a perfect fit IMO.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-16-2015, 09:26 PM
She was calling herself white at Howard University, and actually filed a lawsuit against them for reducing her tuition because she was white.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-16-2015, 09:42 PM

People don't actually change their sex, they change their gender. Sex is determined by nature while gender is determined by social conditioning.

As for your assumptions about race, you are once again misinformed.

Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations. An illustration of the point is the fact that with mixed race populations, such as African Americans, geneticists can now track along an individual’s genome, and assign each segment to an African or European ancestor, an exercise that would be impossible if race did not have some basis in biological reality.

Racism and discrimination are wrong as a matter of principle, not of science. That said, it is hard to see anything in the new understanding of race that gives ammunition to racists. The reverse is the case. Exploration of the genome has shown that all humans, whatever their race, share the same set of genes. Each gene exists in a variety of alternative forms known as alleles, so one might suppose that races have distinguishing alleles, but even this is not the case. A few alleles have highly skewed distributions but these do not suffice to explain the difference between races. The difference between races seems to rest on the subtle matter of relative allele frequencies. The overwhelming verdict of the genome is to declare the basic unity of humankind.
http://time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

I don't know about there being a double standard between those who are supportive of Jenner, but not supportive of Dolezal.

It depends on why a person objects to Dolezal, is it for being dishonest, or merely identifying as black?

Dolezal is connected to the black community. She was raised with adopted black siblings, went to black universities, married a black man, has two black children, and had a job that was centered on black social issues.

I'd say she is a member of the black community.

That said, she did lie about her lineage and one can certainly fault her for lying.

Rainmaker
06-16-2015, 10:44 PM
People don't actually change their sex, they change their gender. Sex is determined by nature while gender is determined by social conditioning.

As for your assumptions about race, you are once again misinformed.

I don't know about there being a double standard between those who are supportive of Jenner, but not supportive of Dolezal.

It depends on why a person objects to Dolezal, is it for being dishonest, or merely identifying as black?

Dolezal is connected to the black community. She was raised with adopted black siblings, went to black universities, married a black man, has two black children, and had a job that was centered on black social issues.

I'd say she is a member of the black community.

That said, she did lie about her lineage and one can certainly fault her for lying.
Doubleplusgood Comrade!

Bos Mutus
06-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Just cause you've had a lot of black DNA in you, don't mean you've got a lot of black DNA in you. Gnomesayin?

That one is kinda funnny.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Her story is getting wackier and wackier. I'm not surprised that a local reporter outed her.

Before this hit the national news, she was telling stories about being born in a teepee and being beaten with a strap in South Africa.

A couple of years ago she was claiming that someone was leaving nooses on her porch.

TJMAC77SP
06-17-2015, 01:00 PM
Her story is getting wackier and wackier. I'm not surprised that a local reporter outed her.

Before this hit the national news, she was telling stories about being born in a teepee and being beaten with a strap in South Africa.

A couple of years ago she was claiming that someone was leaving nooses on her porch.

I imagine for some there is some deep seated racial undertone to the reaction to her claims. I think for most, myself included, it is her decades long deceits.

My (completely unqualified) opinion is that she has some psychological condition (perhaps obsession) to identify with a culture in which she has no direct and familial connection.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 01:21 PM
I imagine for some there is some deep seated racial undertone to the reaction to her claims. I think for most, myself included, it is her decades long deceits.

My (completely unqualified) opinion is that she has some psychological condition (perhaps obsession) to identify with a culture in which she has no direct and familial connection.

I would say she does have a direct connection to black culture. She has a black ex-husband, black children, her family includes adopted black siblings, and she held a post within the NAACP.

They lying is where it goes off the rails. According to her brother and job applications, she only started passing herself off as being born to black parents in 2011.

Although her parents claim that the admissions staff at Howard University was under the impression she was black when she was offered a full scholarship. Her mother said jaws were dropping when she walked into the admissions office for the first time.

Exactly how they got that impression, I don't know. Was it a block checked as being bi-racial, or perhaps an admissions essay that highlighted being raised in a multi-ethnic family.

Her parents are definitely upset with her for claiming that she lived in South Africa with them, she didn't, and has never been to South Africa.

It is all about the lying in my opinion.

TJMAC77SP
06-17-2015, 01:46 PM
I would say she does have a direct connection to black culture. She has a black ex-husband, black children, her family includes adopted black siblings, and she held a post within the NAACP.

They lying is where it goes off the rails. According to her brother and job applications, she only started passing herself off as being born to black parents in 2011.

Although her parents claim that the admissions staff at Howard University was under the impression she was black when she was offered a full scholarship. Her mother said jaws were dropping when she walked into the admissions office for the first time.

Exactly how they got that impression, I don't know. Was it a block checked as being bi-racial, or perhaps an admissions essay that highlighted being raised in a multi-ethnic family.

Her parents are definitely upset with her for claiming that she lived in South Africa with them, she didn't, and has never been to South Africa.

It is all about the lying in my opinion.

It is very seldom ALL about one thing and I believe that to be the case here as well.

It's pretty clear her direct connection with the culture is manufactured. She herself admitted that long before the black husband, black kids and going to an HBCU she manufactured this connection in her head.

She isn't evil. She is a fraud no doubt but I also think there is some mental condition at play here.

I am a bit surprised at the acceptance support she is garnering among some in the black community. Contrast that with the vehemence that Chet Haze (Tom Hanks' rapper son) has faced by his adaption of the hip hop culture as his own.

It's seldom ALL about one thing.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 01:55 PM
It is very seldom ALL about one thing and I believe that to be the case here as well.

It's pretty clear her direct connection with the culture is manufactured. She herself admitted that long before the black husband, black kids and going to an HBCU she manufactured this connection in her head.

She isn't evil. She is a fraud no doubt but I also think there is some mental condition at play here.

I am a bit surprised at the acceptance support she is garnering among some in the black community. Contrast that with the vehemence that Chet Haze (Tom Hanks' rapper son) has faced by his adaption of the hip hop culture as his own.

Ok garkhal, I understand that you are very eager to point out black racism with your upper case text.

How about giving us something more substantial than yelling the word "all" at us.

If not for the lying, then we wouldn't be seeing her story in the news. Had she not lied, there would be no story to cover.

If it isn't all about the lying, then what is it about? Tom Hank's son isn't connected to this story.

TJMAC77SP
06-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Ok garkhal, I understand that you are very eager to point out black racism with your upper case text.

How about giving us something more substantial than yelling the word "all" at us.

If not for the lying, then we wouldn't be seeing her story in the news. Had she not lied, there would be no story to cover.

If it isn't all about the lying, then what is it about? Tom Hank's son isn't connected to this story.

I have no frapping clue where you think I am pointing out black racism. My upper case text (which once AGAIN is for emphasis and not yelling despite your stated internet protocol mandates) is to point out that I disagree with your attempting characterize this story as being ONLY about the lies.

Two white people adopting the culture of another is not connected. Granted it isn't a complete apple to apple comparison but it can't be completely dismissed.

To answer your question I will ask you one.....................Did you read my posts at all?!?!?!

BTW. new low for you throwing the racist card at me. Feeling a bit overwhelmed today?

P.S. Of course there wouldn't be a story if her lies hadn't been discovered. She would still be getting away with it but how exactly does that prove that it's ALL about the lies?

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 02:32 PM

But, it is all about one thing TJ. And that one thing is convincing the idiocracy that down is up.

If It wasn't so damn pathetic It would be amusing to watch this media shit show as they debate the motives behind this Con-Artist. They keep asking "why this happened", as if it's some kind of mystery of the universe to figure out that If the government didn't give special treatment (based on race) than this bitch and the rest of lib-prog race hustling crowd would've been out of business 30 years ago.

Mjölnir
06-17-2015, 02:47 PM
I had to google this ... wow that is a crazy story.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 03:04 PM
I had to google this ... wow that is a crazy story.

Crazy indeed. I don't really have an opinion on it...I just keep going, "Huhhhh?"

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Crazy indeed. I don't really have an opinion on it...I just keep going, "Huhhhh?"

What the hell do you mean you don't have an opinion of it? She's The Eastern Washington University adjunct professor of Africana studies and local Spokane NAACP chapter President, And oh yeah I almost forgot...she's White and lied about it.

I guess, maybe deep inside everyone there really is an inner Homo-Hermaphrodyte-Unicorn just waiting to get out..... And if we can only free ourselves from the constraints of reality, we'll all be living in harmony and shitting purple skittles in Utopia.

Modern Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Mjölnir
06-17-2015, 03:55 PM
I went down a rabbit hole on the internet about this for about 45 minutes (I am off today). Pure entertainment.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 04:06 PM
What the hell do you mean you don't have an opinion of it? She's The Eastern Washington University adjunct professor of Africana studies and local Spokane NAACP chapter President,

None of my business...

And oh yeah I almost forgot...she's White and lied about it.

If she perpetrated a fraud, sure...that can be dealt with easily. Doesn't seem, to me, that was her intent...

...but I just don't get the whole thing...I just don't get it.

I guess, maybe deep inside everyone there really is an inner Homo-Hermaphrodyte-Unicorn just waiting to get out..... And if we can only free ourselves from the constraints of reality, we'll all be living in harmony and shitting purple skittles in Utopia.

Modern Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Whatever...

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 05:33 PM
None of my business...

Wrong Boss. It's everybody's business. Because, The whole Grievance industry is a giant scam that allows Con Artists like this Rachel Dolezal to not only exist but, thrive off the Lies and misery they create. It's a National Cancer and It's killing the host.

Hundreds of Billions of dollars are being pissed down the tubes every year perpetrating this Bullshit HR crap, whole agencies at every level of government are dedicated to ensuring EEO compliance and preventing frivolous lawsuits, and ruining the lives of good people that fall victim to these parasites.

If she perpetrated a fraud, sure...that can be dealt with easily. Doesn't seem, to me, that was her intent...

It doesn't huh? Yeah, I'm sure she's probably just confused and is suffering from some kind of mental disorder and really thinks that she's actually black and it's because her white parents beat her because of her skin color and the Aryan Nations have been mailing her pictures of Nooses.

...but I just don't get the whole thing...I just don't get it.

Let me help you out.... This is what happens to the nation when all the White Men run around acting like pussies and avoiding confrontation at all costs..... Make no mistake..... This is not an isolated incident. The only difference in this case is that this time the bitch perpetrating the scam happened to be a little freckled white girl.

Whatever...

We Ignore the obvious at our own peril

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Wrong Boss. It's everybody's business. Because, The whole Grievance industry is a giant scam that allows Con Artists like this Rachel Dolezal to not only exist but, thrive off the Lies and misery they create. It's a National Cancer and It's killing the host.

Hundreds of Billions of dollars are being pissed down the tubes every year perpetrating this Bullshit HR crap, whole agencies at every level of government are dedicated to ensuring EEO compliance and preventing frivolous lawsuits, and ruining the lives of good people that fall victim to these parasites.

It doesn't huh? Yeah, I'm sure she's probably just confused and is suffering from some kind of mental disorder and really thinks that she's actually black and it's because her white parents beat her because of her skin color and the Aryan Nations have been mailing her pictures of Nooses.

Let me help you out.... This is what happens to the nation when all the White Men run around acting like pussies and avoiding confrontation at all costs..... Make no mistake..... This is not an isolated incident. The only difference is that in this case is that this time the bitch perpetrating the scam happened to be a little freckled white girl.

We Ignore the obvious at our own peril

LOL....dude, just STFU already.

Whatever her issue is, it's probably some kind of insecurity similar to whatever it is you have that makes you play out whatever this troll thing is you do is online...

she's immersed her whole life in it...and you're just having some trolling fun with it, but still have carried it on too long for it to be entertaining to anyone else....so at the end of the day, there's both of you feel some white insecurity or something...I dunno.

Probably why you weighing so strongly on it...you understand it. I don't...I have no more opinion on this than you have as to whether or not PARP inhibitors show promise as a cancer cure...you'll might google an opinion now, but you probably had no real opinion on it because you didn't understand it.

MitchellJD1969
06-17-2015, 05:41 PM
So apparently she has a sex tape out there....if this gets on redtube or such what catagory will it fall under?

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 06:17 PM
LOL....dude, just STFU already.

Whatever her issue is, it's probably some kind of insecurity similar to whatever it is you have that makes you play out whatever this troll thing is you do is online...

she's immersed her whole life in it...and you're just having some trolling fun with it, but still have carried it on too long for it to be entertaining to anyone else....so at the end of the day, there's both of you feel some white insecurity or something...I dunno.

Probably why you weighing so strongly on it...you understand it. I don't...I have no more opinion on this than you have as to whether or not PARP inhibitors show promise as a cancer cure...you'll might google an opinion now, but you probably had no real opinion on it because you didn't understand it.

So, My stating the obvious on the internet means that I must be similar to this Psychopathic .....? I probably just need re-educated with an immersion in a Diversity Boot camp. Nice Circular Reasoning.

One day you (and the rest of the Mass deluded) are going to wake up as 2nd class citizens in the country the founders left you and realize that if you hadn't been such a bunch of total fuck-sticks America wouldn't be in ruins.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 06:30 PM
So, My stating the obvious on the internet means that I must be similar to this Psychopathic ...? I probably just need re-educated with an immersion in a Diversity Boot camp. Nice Circular Reasoning.

One day you (and the rest of the Mass deluded) are going to wake up as 2nd class citizens in the country the founders left you and realize that if you hadn't been such a bunch of total fuck-sticks America wouldn't be in ruins.

Yeah...pretty much different manifestations of the same underlying illness, I figure.

She becomes black...you wail and cry about how they are gonna steal your birthright.

You're both just insecure in your white skin. Obviously, she's full on running around in her underwear, but you just have a bit of slip showing.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 06:45 PM
I have no frapping clue where you think I am pointing out black racism. My upper case text (which once AGAIN is for emphasis and not yelling despite your stated internet protocol mandates) is to point out that I disagree with your attempting characterize this story as being ONLY about the lies.

Two white people adopting the culture of another is not connected. Granted it isn't a complete apple to apple comparison but it can't be completely dismissed.

To answer your question I will ask you one.....................Did you read my posts at all?!?!?!

BTW. new low for you throwing the racist card at me. Feeling a bit overwhelmed today?

P.S. Of course there wouldn't be a story if her lies hadn't been discovered. She would still be getting away with it but how exactly does that prove that it's ALL about the lies?

By shouting the word "all" and bringing up a white rapper you are insinuating that there should be a stronger reaction from the black community. Plus, you stated surprise in your first post that there wasn't a stronger reaction.

Do you feel the issue other than her dishonesty is a white person appropriating blackness? That is the conclusion I got from you shouting "all" at me.

You should explain yourself better, or accept the fact that you will be misunderstood.

Of course you could just turn yourself into Robot Chicken and festoon your posts with emoticons. Typing in uppercase text is about a half step away from that.

garhkal
06-17-2015, 07:17 PM

WHy are you calling him Me?

But, it is all about one thing TJ. And that one thing is convincing the idiocracy that down is up.

If It wasn't so damn pathetic It would be amusing to watch this media shit show as they debate the motives behind this Con-Artist. They keep asking "why this happened", as if it's some kind of mystery of the universe to figure out that If the government didn't give special treatment (based on race) than this bitch and the rest of lib-prog race hustling crowd would've been out of business 30 years ago.

And as being asked elsewhere. If the left is fully in bed with people being transgender, why can't someone be transracial?

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Yeah...pretty much different manifestations of the same underlying illness, I figure. She becomes black...

She didn't become black..... What She did is put her hair in corn rows and got a spray tan and PRETENDED to be black.....And then she took a job and spun the Big hate Narrative that these same leftist assholes have been spinning to the detriment of America for 50 years (Liberation Theology, Patriarchy, Race is just a Social Construct, White Privilege, Universal Human Equality, Diversity is Our Greatest Strength, etc. etc).

The entire liberal ideology is all based on a bunch of made up Lies.

you wail and cry about how they are gonna steal your birthright....

Nobody's stealing shit from me and Blacks are never going to be seen as true equals in this country, so long as they've got liberal do-gooder assholes running around saying that they need the government to level the playing field for them and making excuses for these Communist Parasites that are using them.

You're both just insecure in your white skin.....

You can Spare me the Oprah Psyco-bable routine Girlfriend, cause I ain't buying it.

You say you don't understand. But, I say What's to understand? If you can't see this Con artist for what she really is, then You need to have your head examined because, You are insane.

Obviously, she's full on running around in her underwear, but you just have a bit of slip showing.

The only thing showing is your White guilt run Amok.

TJMAC77SP
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM
By shouting the word "all" and bringing up a whiterapper you are insinuating that there should be a stronger reaction from the black community. Plus, you stated surprise in your first post that there wasn't a stronger reaction.

Do you feel the issue other than her dishonesty is a white person appropriating blackness? That is the conclusion I got from you shouting "all" atme.

You should explain yourself better, or accept the fact that you will bemisunderstood.

Of course you could just turn yourself into Robot Chicken and festoon your posts with emoticons. Typing in uppercase text is about a half step away from that.

We have already had this discussion about the use of caps in posts and are aware that I disagree with your universal description of its use as'shouting'. Perhaps if my entire post was in caps I would agree but it wasn't and so I don't. Knowing this you still characterize it the way you want. You know very well it was my emphasizing your characterizationthat this entire incident is about her lies and only her lies. Your opinion, my opinion.

It is all about thelying in my opinion.

Here is my first post.

I imagine for somethere is some deep seated racial undertone to the reaction to her claims. I think for most, myself included, it is her decades long deceits.

My (completely unqualified) opinion is that she has some psychologicalcondition (perhaps obsession) to identify with a culture in which she has nodirect and familial connection.

Nothing there about reaction in the black community.

Maybe you meant my second post

I am a bit surprised at the acceptance support she is garnering among some inthe black community. Contrast that with the vehemence that Chet Haze (Tom Hanks' rapper son) has faced by his adaption of the hip hop culture as his own.

But that really doesn’t say anything about surprise over a stronger reaction merely that she has support from some in the black community and that surprises me. An obvious difference which is not my a result of my writing but rather your comprehension. Alternatively it was you wanting to see something that wasn’t there. BTW, I was specifically speaking of Whoppie Goldberg and Raven Symone. Whoppie stated "If she wants to be black, she can be black,". I found that to be somewhat incredulous and wondered if she has the same opinion of Chet Haze.Truth is she might but Iknow that isn’t a widely held opinion based on media reporting.

The last bit about Robot Chicken I get. That is your usual snarkiness when the quiver is empty but I repeat you sunk pretty low to throw the racist card at me.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 08:00 PM
She didn't become black..... What She did is put her hair in corn rows and got a spray tan and PRETENDED to be black.....

Yeah...hmmmm...who does that remind me of? I know there's someone.

And then she took a job and spun the Big hate Narrative that these same leftist assholes have been spinning to the detriment of America for 50 years (Liberation Theology, Patriarchy, Race is just a Social Construct, White Privilege, Universal Human Equality, Diversity is Our Greatest Strength, etc. etc).

The entire liberal ideology is all based on a bunch of made up Lies.

Nobody's stealing shit from me and Blacks are never going to be seen as true equals in this country, so long as they've got liberal do-gooder assholes running around saying that they need the government to level the playing field for them and making excuses for these Communist Parasites that are using them.

You can Spare me the Oprah Psyco-bable routine Girlfriend, cause I ain't buying it.

LOL...relax, man, I don't know the real you from Adam, touched a nerve there, huh? Just seems you've got a lot of fear and anger going on...but I ain't trying to be your shrink..."That's not my area" Gnome saying

Just sharing some observations...worth what you paid

You say you don't understand. But, I say What's to understand? If you can't see this Con artist for what she really is, then You need to have your head examined because, You are insane.

The only thing showing is your White guilt run Amok.

It ain't me, man...

"I ain't got nothing to feel guilty about" Another Gnome Saying.

Two weeks ago I didn't even know Spokane had an NAACP, and now you want me to believe 'Merica is ruint because of it? Naaaah, man.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 08:32 PM
We have already had this discussion about the use of caps in posts and are aware that I disagree with your universal description of its use as'shouting'. Perhaps if my entire post was in caps I would agree but it wasn't and so I don't. Knowing this you still characterize it the way you want. You know very well it was my emphasizing your characterizationthat this entire incident is about her lies and only her lies. Your opinion, my opinion.

Here is my first post.

Nothing there about reaction in the black community.

Maybe you meant my second post

But that really doesn’t say anything about surprise over a stronger reaction merely that she has support from some in the black community and that surprises me. An obvious difference which is not my a result of my writing but rather your comprehension. Alternatively it was you wanting to see something that wasn’t there. BTW, I was specifically speaking of Whoppie Goldberg and Raven Symone. Whoppie stated "If she wants to be black, she can be black,". I found that to be somewhat incredulous and wondered if she has the same opinion of Chet Haze.Truth is she might but Iknow that isn’t a widely held opinion based on media reporting.

The last bit about Robot Chicken I get. That is your usual snarkiness when the quiver is empty but I repeat you sunk pretty low to throw the racist card at me.

Why don't you just explain why you shouted all?

You already mentioned racial undertones, you were the one dealing the race card, from the bottom of the deck.

Don't be mad that I caught you doing it.

TJMAC77SP
06-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Why don't you just explain why you shouted all?

You already mentioned racial undertones, you were the one dealing the race card, from the bottom of the deck.

Don't be mad that I caught you doing it.

Why do you ignore the fact that I have already stated (here and in another thread) that caps is not ALWAYS shouting but sometimes merely an effort to EMPHASIZE a word. I know why but why don't you admit it?

You are reading into my posts (which has been oh so obvious to me for oh so long). Let's look at my words.......

"I imagine for some there is some deep seated racial undertone to the reaction to her claims."

Nowhere does that say the reactions by the black community and in fact was specifically thinking of the reaction by some whites, based on posts here and on FB I have seen. There is no dealing from the bottom of the deck on MY part.

NOW THIS IS FUCKING SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Two weeks ago I didn't even know Spokane had an NAACP, and now you want me to believe 'Merica is ruint because of it? Naaaah, man.

Yeah, why does Spokane need an NAACP? The whole notion that the NAACP even still exists in the 21st Century is ridiculous. It's an Agency dedicated to the advancement of only one particular race (despite the fact that Race supposedly doesn't exist) which promotes Diversity as Our greatest Strength, and then forces it's communist agenda on everyone and anyone who disagrees gets smeared, fired or sued and bankrupted for discrimination. It's nothing more than ,organized Anti-White, state sanctioned harassment.

And Here's a new clip of this bitch helping to incite the riots in Baltimore. I guess she's one of the professional agitators (that supposedly don't exist) going from city to city hoping to burn them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSkHjWlHHOs

She and the rest of this miserable lot just like her should be rounded up, tried for sedition and thrown in fucking jail.

And all The other useful white Liberal idiots that continue to perpetuate and enable this BS deserve to be scorned, ridiculed and ostracized from the rest of the white community and forced to go live in the ghetto.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Yeah, why does Spokane need an NAACP? The whole notion that the NAACP even still exists in the 21st Century is ridiculous. It's an Agency dedicated to the advancement of only one particular race

Now, I don't have anything against any group of people coming together to try to raise their lot in life...no issue there. I lived in Spokane a while back, and I just don't remember there being any black people unless they came from the base...that was more than a few years ago, though

Maybe that's how she got elected...no one else to run against her.

(despite the fact that Race supposedly doesn't exist) which promotes Diversity as Our greatest Strength, and then forces it's communist agenda on everyone and anyone who disagrees gets smeared, fired or sued and bankrupted for discrimination. It's nothing more than ,organized Anti-White, state sanctioned harassment.

Poor down-trodden white man...play that victim card, brother

And Here's a new clip of this bitch helping to incite the riots in Baltimore. I guess she's one of the professional agitators (that supposedly don't exist) going from city to city hoping to burn them down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSkHjWlHHOs

She and the rest of this miserable lot just like her should be rounded up, tried for sedition and thrown in fucking jail. And all The other useful white Liberal idiots that continue to perpetuate and enable this BS deserve to be scorned, ridiculed and ostracized from the rest of the white community and forced to live in the ghetto.

While you're all worried about some insecure woman in the other Washington, I wonder what Congress has been up to?

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Now, I don't have anything against any group of people coming together to try to raise their lot in life...no issue there. I lived in Spokane a while back, and I just don't remember there being any black people unless they came from the base...that was more than a few years ago, though

Maybe that's how she got elected...no one else to run against her.

Poor down-trodden white man...play that victim card, brother

While you're all worried about some insecure woman in the other Washington, I wonder what Congress has been up to?

You're misreading it Boss. I'm not angry or fearful, I'm also not down-trodden. (I made $200K net last year and own over a million dollars worth of property free and clear). I've also worked in the Fed Gov. before and seen the fake racist mafia crowd in action, up close and personal and seen plenty of good people harassed for no reason. It's one of the primary reasons I left.

And I'm well aware of the purpose of these distractions. All That said I don't feel the need to ignore the obvious and feel people that do so are worthy of my contempt.

Mjölnir
06-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Let's keep the discussion on the topic and not get into personal insults ... thank you.

Bos Mutus
06-17-2015, 09:47 PM
You're misreading it Boss. I'm not angry or fearful, I'm also not down-trodden. (I made $200K last year and own over a million dollars worth of property free and clear).

Why do you constantly feel the need to announce your income and possessions around here? Another symptom of insecurity, I imagine...not sure if you're trying to convince me you're not fearful and angry, or trying to convince yourself.

...maybe you feel unworthy of that income and that's why you're so insecure?

I'm not impressed by it, and it doesn't draw me in to your position...maybe if you share your stock portfolio, that should do it, that will convince us all that you're really smart.

I've also worked in the Fed Gov. before and seen the fake racist mafia crowd in action, up close and personal and seen good people harassed for no reason. it's one of the primary reasons I left. All That said I don't feel the need to ignore the obvious and people that do so are worthy of my contempt.

lol. Keep the faith, my man.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 09:57 PM
Let's keep the discussion on the topic and not get into personal insults ... thank you.

As long as you have your baton out, give TJ a whack for yelling and appropriating garkhal's style of prose.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Why do you ignore the fact that I have already stated (here and in another thread) that caps is not ALWAYS shouting but sometimes merely an effort to EMPHASIZE a word. I know why but why don't you admit it?

You are reading into my posts (which has been oh so obvious to me for oh so long). Let's look at my words.......

"I imagine for some there is some deep seated racial undertone to the reaction to her claims."

Nowhere does that say the reactions by the black community and in fact was specifically thinking of the reaction by some whites, based on posts here and on FB I have seen. There is no dealing from the bottom of the deck on MY part.

Let's be intellectually honest, you are emphasizing words by shouting them.

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 11:25 PM
Why do you constantly feel the need to announce your income and possessions around here? Another symptom of insecurity, I imagine...not sure if you're trying to convince me you're not fearful and angry, or trying to convince yourself.

...maybe you feel unworthy of that income and that's why you're so insecure?

I'm not impressed by it, and it doesn't draw me in to your position...maybe if you share your stock portfolio, that should do it, that will convince us all that you're really smart.

lol. Keep the faith, my man.

Well, That's you boss, always looking for some underlying psychological reason that someone could have for telling you the truth.

I don't care if it impresses you or not. We're all small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

reason I keep bringing it up is Because you keep emphasizing the point that my opinion must be motivated by fear of losing out or some other nonsense.

And I'm making the point that all this prog stuff is intentionally set up as a barrier to entry because only big money capital can afford to defend against it.

I'm pretty familiar with poverty and what it does to people. I grew up in one of the poorest MSA's in America and 98% of the population there was white. So I know how the cycle of dependency (and the left-hand path that controls it) works. It ain't a conspiracy. It's a business plan.

My Father was born in a 2 room tar paper shack after they lost the family farm in the depression. I got to work summers on that farm as kid. Because, my family don't believe in free lunches... So, I'm not worried about protecting white privilege..... Cause no such thing exists.

Unless you can afford to lose it, I'd recommend getting your money out of stocks. Long term it's a fool's bet for those of us who actually have to work

Rainmaker
06-17-2015, 11:38 PM

Mr. Supermoderator sorry I had a fight in the middle of your black panther party.

But somebody has to oppose these leftist agitators. I for one appreciate you guys letting us spark some discussion. Done with this topic
Rainmaker out//

Mjölnir
06-18-2015, 01:06 AM
discuss away ... but making the discussion personal isn't necessary.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-18-2015, 03:06 AM
WHy are you calling him Me?

Because he is unjustly appropriating your garkhalness. He has no idea what it is like to go through life as a garkhal.

Plus, he can stop being a garkhal anytime he wants to.

It isn't fair, he doesn't own your garkhalness, you do!

Rainmaker
06-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Because he is unjustly appropriating your garkhalness. He has no idea what it is like to go through life as a garkhal.

#Transgarkhalness

TJMAC77SP
06-18-2015, 03:24 AM
Let's be intellectually honest, you are emphasizing words by shouting them.

Yes, by all means let's be intellectually honest. You are lamely attempting deflection by repetition.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-18-2015, 03:40 AM
Yes, by all means let's be intellectually honest. You are lamely attempting deflection by repetition.

Deflection?

You mean like how you have refused to explain your position?

What did you mean by racial undertones?

I've asked you to explain it twice and you just focused on me giving you a hard time about the uppercase text.

MikeKerriii
06-18-2015, 05:04 AM
So, My stating the obvious on the internet means that I must be similar to this Psychopathic .....? I probably just need re-educated with an immersion in a Diversity Boot camp. Nice Circular Reasoning.

You must be so damned terrified , so much hate and fear for so little cause. Others being my equal doesn't make me "second class" thinking that it does is sheer stupidity.

TJMAC77SP
06-18-2015, 12:49 PM
Deflection?

You mean like how you have refused to explain your position?

I've asked you to explain it twice and you just focused on me giving you a hard time about the uppercase text.

No deflection as in bringing up my 'failure' to explain my citing racial undertones when you never asked me to but instead just threw the racist card at me. That is what I meant by deflection

Rainmaker
06-18-2015, 01:55 PM
You must be so damned terrified , so much hate and fear for so little cause. Others being my equal doesn't make me "second class" thinking that it does is sheer stupidity.

If all others are your equal then why do they need special laws to protect them from you?

Absinthe Anecdote
06-18-2015, 03:06 PM
No deflection as in bringing up my 'failure' to explain my citing racial undertones when you never asked me to but instead just threw the racist card at me. That is what I meant by deflection

Poor garkhal. That is the wrong use of the root word deflect. I am the thrower of cards, you are the deflector and accumulator of cards.

Deflect

verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
1. to bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line; swerve.

Actually I threw the race card and the garkhal card at you. Instead of answering the more serious charge attached to the race card, you deflected it by picking up the garkhal card.

I might add that you are accumulating a bunch of garkhal cards. Now, where is that pesky race card?

Here it is!

Absinthe Anecdote
06-18-2015, 03:30 PM
#Transgarkhal

LOL!

When TJ was five years old he didn't use the peach crayon to draw self portraits. Instead, he'd pick up the purple razzmatazz crayon and write unintelligible sentences all over the walls.

MitchellJD1969
06-18-2015, 04:22 PM
All this uproar about an idiotic woman who has issues with reality re-confirms my thoughts on the lunacy of the left.

I find it ironic that the left, who championed moral relavency and argued that nothing is wrong, tries to insist they are somehow morally superior, have everyone think like they do, and do not tolerate dissent.

TJMAC77SP
06-18-2015, 04:26 PM
LOL!

When TJ was five years old he didn't use the peach crayon to draw self portraits. Instead, he'd pick up the purple razzmatazz crayon and write unintelligible sentences all over the walls.

Seems like you had a nerve touched.

TJMAC77SP
06-18-2015, 04:29 PM
Poor garkhal. That is the wrong use of the root word deflect. I am the thrower of cards, you are the deflector and accumulator of cards.

Deflect

verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
1. to bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line; swerve.

Actually I threw the race card and the garkhal card at you. Instead of answering the more serious charge attached to the race card, you deflected it by picking up the garkhal card.

I might add that you are accumulating a bunch of garkhal cards. Now, where is that pesky race card?

Here it is!

More deflection. Very proper use of the term.

To answer your question...................I already did.

Seems you still aren't actually reading the posts.

I do get a kick out of you shining a lamp on your desperate use of the racist card on me. By admitting it and attempting to humorize it I guess you hope no one will see the desperation. Might work.

MikeKerriii
06-18-2015, 04:57 PM
If all others are your equal then why do they need special laws to protect them from you?

They don't need law to protect them from me, but from people like you , the he guy that just shot up a church, who seems to be on your sided, the folks that Shot up Jackson States and blew up Ebenezer Baptist church when I was a kid. Getting rid of that slime Willow take a while and until we do laws will be necessary to protect people from racist scum.

Rainmaker
06-18-2015, 06:31 PM
They don't need law to protect them from me, but from people like you , the he guy that just shot up a church, who seems to be on your sided, the folks that Shot up Jackson States and blew up Ebenezer Baptist church when I was a kid. Getting rid of that slime Willow take a while and until we do laws will be necessary to protect people from racist scum.

Listen Pol-Pot, isn't the whole Progressive Idea supposed to be about equal protection under the law? Why do you support continued discrimination against White Children?

Now, what happened in Charleston is A despicable crime by a sick deranged person. But, there are already plenty of laws on the books to deal with despicable criminals. They need to pass legislation to abolish the "hate" crime laws, since they obviously don't apply evenly to every citizen....

I was actually just in Charleston last month and as I sat in the lobby of bed and breakfast talking to the innkeeper, I was quite surprised to learn of a mob of 60 blacks there that ran around one night in April assaulting whites (including elderly women) and chanting racial slurs. Of course the local DA there refused to pen it a "hate crime"....and it hardly received any National press coverage at all. Since, it's really not "newsworthy" whenever blacks attack whites (because It's happening all over the country every day) and the MSM glosses over it.

By any objective measure the overwhelming majority of race attack victims are white....... But, Old, Liberal hippie, morons like you (that never grew up) are still running around fanning the racism flames and being down with the struggle against Jim Crow laws (which ended over 60 years ago).

Absinthe Anecdote
06-18-2015, 07:23 PM
Seems like you had a nerve touched.

No, I am the striker of nerves, the button pusher, and the card thrower.

You have assumed the reactionary role, so stop trying to wriggle out from under my thumb.

Now that we have established that I am in control, let's talk about race appropriators.

Is it wrong for a white guy to become a rapper?

I don't think so.

MikeKerriii
06-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Listen Pol-Pot, isn't the whole Progressive Idea supposed to be about equal protection under the law? Why do you support continued discrimination against White Children?

Now, what happened in Charleston is A despicable crime by a sick deranged person. But, there are already plenty of laws on the books to deal with despicable criminals. They need to pass legislation to abolish the "hate" crime laws, since they obviously don't apply evenly to every citizen....

I was actually just in Charleston last month and as I sat in the lobby of bed and breakfast talking to the innkeeper, I was quite surprised to learn of a mob of 60 blacks there that ran around one night in April assaulting whites (including elderly women) and chanting racial slurs. Of course the local DA there refused to pen it a "hate crime"....and it hardly received any National press coverage at all. Since, it's really not "newsworthy" whenever blacks attack whites (because It's happening all over the country every day) and the MSM glosses over it.

By any objective measure the overwhelming majority of race attack victims are white. But, Old, Liberal hippie, morons like you (that never grew up) are still running around fanning the racism flames and being down with the struggle against Jim Crow laws (which ended over 60 years ago).
Equal treatmkent under tha the law requires Equal protyection be enforced.

South Carolina doesn't';t have hate crimes laws so you s fe soul mate that did the killing will just serve the sentence for 9 murders, the Federal laws just cover depriving someone of their rights by criminal action and can be used to protect any race. the only6 diffence between that pyscpath in you is choice of methods your goals are identical.

You poor terrified coward, calling people (You can't do better thane Poll Pot ? that's pathetic) names on the internet and flailing away truing to justify your utter fear of reality and anyone that is not like you. Sorry to tell you people like you are a minority, since ignrance and hate are currable afflictions

And the bit about race attack victims is just another bit of garbage that you are throwing out showing that you have the same frail connection to reality as you do decency and patriotism.

Rainmaker
06-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Equal treatmkent under tha the law requires Equal protyection be enforced.

South Carolina doesn't';t have hate crimes laws so you s fe soul mate that did the killing will just serve the sentence for 9 murders, the Federal laws just cover depriving someone of their rights by criminal action and can be used to protect any race. the only6 diffence between that pyscpath in you is choice of methods your goals are identical.

You poor terrified coward, calling people (You can't do better thane Poll Pot ? that's pathetic) names on the internet and flailing away truing to justify your utter fear of reality and anyone that is not like you. Sorry to tell you people like you are a minority, since ignrance and hate are currable afflictions

And the bit about race attack victims is just another bit of garbage that you are throwing out showing that you have the same frail connection to reality as you do decency and patriotism.

Listen Mike,
In case you haven't noticed we're not exactly the grammar police in here ... But, It's very difficult to try and have a discussion with someone who communicates like an escapee from the city's retard school for the criminally insane.....

Just reading between the lines.... But, I think what you're clumsily trying to do is confuse people by defining something as its opposite..... It's a typical collectivist technique..... No matter how loud you scream it....down is not really up....We're on to your scam. Sorry, I'm not biting and neither is the like minded Majority anymore....

garhkal
06-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Yeah, why does Spokane need an NAACP? The whole notion that the NAACP even still exists in the 21st Century is ridiculous. It's an Agency dedicated to the advancement of only one particular race (despite the fact that Race supposedly doesn't exist) which promotes Diversity as Our greatest Strength, and then forces it's communist agenda on everyone and anyone who disagrees gets smeared, fired or sued and bankrupted for discrimination. It's nothing more than ,organized Anti-White, state sanctioned harassment..

It does (to me) seem like its existence (along with the congressional black caucus) are flying in the face of their stated goals of equality in race.

#Transgarkhalness

I had to give a BIG chuckle at this.. Thanks guys!

All this uproar about an idiotic woman who has issues with reality re-confirms my thoughts on the lunacy of the left.

I find it ironic that the left, who championed moral relavency and argued that nothing is wrong, tries to insist they are somehow morally superior, have everyone think like they do, and do not tolerate dissent.

My Sentiments exactly.

When what about the HUNDREDS of killings just this calender year since January in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and other places where Blacks kill other blacks?
Why do we need laws protecting them against us whites killing them when compared to their own kind killing themselves, we are small potatoes in the # of deaths caused?

By any objective measure the overwhelming majority of race attack victims are white....... But, Old, Liberal hippie, morons like you (that never grew up) are still running around fanning the racism flames and being down with the struggle against Jim Crow laws (which ended over 60 years ago).

Very true RM. Take all the black youths who have been guilty of assault in the "Knock out game".. Many were heard "we gotta hit a cracker" or words to that effect, but last i heard, not ONE who has been arrested for any of this, has ever been charged with a hate crime.
So how is it a hate crime for one group to target another based on race, BUT not the same when its reversed?

MikeKerriii
06-19-2015, 01:15 AM
Listen Mike,
In case you haven't noticed we're not exactly the grammar police in here ... But, It's very difficult to try and have a discussion with someone who communicates like an escapee from the city's retard school for the criminally insane.....

Just reading between the lines.... But, I think what you're clumsily trying to do is confuse people by defining something as its opposite..... It's a typical collectivist technique..... No matter how loud you scream it....down is not really up....We're on to your scam. Sorry, I'm not biting and neither is the like minded Majority anymore....

Poor baby, too terrified to even admit that you have lost. What majority are you talking about? White males are not a majority and bigoted white males like yourself are a minority even among us white males. Pathetic little bigoted cowards who have lost the fight mostly because they , like you have nothing but hate to offer. Pathetic people who think that others being their equal harms them are a dying breed.

MitchellJD1969
06-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Hmmm.....Mike from your stuff you have posted here in this thread, Im kinda getting that you have some serious white guilt going on. That being said, let me use your tactic of projecting that you are using on Rainmaker....I sorta feel that you might be of the persuasion that the world would be better off without the white race or at the very least white males. If thats the case might I suggest that you change your racial identification, like Ms Dolezal did, to black/brown/yellow/purple/green? That way you can assuage your white guilt and rail against whitey to your hearts content....cause you know deep inside that white males are evil and come from the devil.

Oh let me get your initial reponse out of the way for you....hate, intolerance....mean spirited...ect ect..blah blah blah.......now can you respond to criticism or at least get your ideal across without resorting to the staid boring leftist talking points?