PDA

View Full Version : Who let sandsjames leave??!!

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 03:02 PM
WTF??!! 5115 posts... and That's all I have to say about that ....

Rainmaker Tried to reply to the other thread. But, it's been closed by the screws.... So, Good luck finishing up in TX and with the move back to Cali. See you on the other side...

'Well done, good and faithful servant"

Rusty Jones
06-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Well... I'm not sure I'll be around much longer myself. SJ and I have had our moments but, for the most part, he was the only person on MTF who was able to disagree with me on things while being respectful about it. SJ being gone is really going to change things for me. Well, I'll try to hang around and see how the new environment works out.

Mjölnir
06-04-2015, 02:55 AM
Well... I'm not sure I'll be around much longer myself. SJ and I have had our moments but, for the most part, he was the only person on MTF who was able to disagree with me on things while being respectful about it. SJ being gone is really going to change things for me. Well, I'll try to hang around and see how the new environment works out.

Nuh uh ...

Mjölnir
06-04-2015, 02:57 AM
WTF??!! 5115 posts... and That's all I have to say about that ....

Rainmaker Tried to reply to the other thread. But, it's been closed by the screws.... So, Good luck finishing up in TX and with the move back to Cali. See you on the other side...

'Well done, good and faithful servant"

I am more of a bolt than a screw

Rainmaker
06-04-2015, 03:23 AM

No Lie. Im about to cry.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-04-2015, 07:56 AM
I'm going to miss Sandsjames, and I do hope he comes back for a visit once in a while.

I was his adversary in here on many issues, and I do consider him a worthy opponent to debate.

If you are lurking SJ, best of luck to you!

TJMAC77SP
06-04-2015, 06:38 PM

That voice is back........................

"pot..................meet..................kettle"

Rusty Jones
06-04-2015, 07:05 PM

^^^This is exactly what I was talking about when I was distinguishing SJ. From people like you.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
^^^This is exactly what I was talking about when I was distinguishing SJ. From people like you.

Watch out! You just left yourself wide open to the "I'm rubber and you're glue" retort.

Rainmaker
06-04-2015, 07:30 PM

^^^^
Das Rayciss..

TJMAC77SP
06-04-2015, 11:34 PM

Oh come on Rusty, surely even you see the complete idiocy of decrying people who don't show you respect when disagreeing with you. For Christ's sake your entire history on the MTF is full of insults, homosexual insults, false accounts. Just own it and move on.

TJMAC77SP
06-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Watch out! You just left yourself wide open to the "I'm rubber and you're glue" retort.

Yeah, 'cause that is one my typical responses. You can do way better than that AA

Absinthe Anecdote
06-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Yeah, 'cause that is one my typical responses. You can do way better than that AA

I marking you down for another loss on my spreadsheet.

TJMAC77SP
06-05-2015, 01:13 AM
I marking you down for another loss on my spreadsheet.

I would imagine that there is nothing but losses for me in your spreadsheet. I still chuckle over the spreadsheet. Thanks for reminding me.

Rusty Jones
06-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Oh come on Rusty, surely even you see the complete idiocy of decrying people who don't show you respect when disagreeing with you. For Christ's sake your entire history on the MTF is full of insults, homosexual insults, false accounts. Just own it and move on.

With you? Of course. That's because I have to respond to shit like this. All I did was say my piece in response to SJ leaving. And here you are, coming at me with all of this shit. You're doing nothing but proving my point.

TJMAC77SP
06-05-2015, 05:38 PM
With you? Of course. That's because I have to respond to shit like this. All I did was say my piece in response to SJ leaving. And here you are, coming at me with all of this shit. You're doing nothing but proving my point.

And all I did was (in response to your 'piece') that for you to wail about people being disrespectful is so, so, damn I don't really know other than it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy. It's funny as well so there is that.

BTW: "With me". Are you now claiming that you have only been insulting etc with me? Is that what you are saying? If not I am confused by your words..."With you? Of course".

another BTW: There is no new 'shit' in my posts. Just things I have said about you and to you before.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-05-2015, 05:53 PM
And all I did was (in response to your 'piece') that for you to wail about people being disrespectful is so, so, damn I don't really know other than it stinks to high heaven of hypocrisy. It's funny as well so there is that.

BTW: "With me". Are you now claiming that you have only been insulting etc with me? Is that what you are saying? If not I am confused by your words..."With you? Of course".

another BTW: There is no new 'shit' in my posts. Just things I have said about you and to you before.

I like it when Rusty insults me because he's pretty good at dishing it out. I sometimes provoke him into doing it because I expect his response will be funny.

It took you a while to get used to my sense of humor, but I think you have a pretty good idea of when I'm being irreverent and when I'm being sincere.

While I think that I have seen Rusty get truly annoyed with other posters, he usually doesn't give them "both barrels" of his homoerotic shotgun unless they provoke him.

TJMAC77SP
06-05-2015, 09:11 PM
I like it when Rusty insults me because he's pretty good at dishing it out. I sometimes provoke him into doing it because I expect his response will be funny.

It took you a while to get used to my sense of humor, but I think you have a pretty good idea of when I'm being irreverent and when I'm being sincere.

While I think that I have seen Rusty get truly annoyed with other posters, he usually doesn't give them "both barrels" of his homoerotic shotgun unless they provoke him.

While that is certainly true in some cases in my experience he also resorts to irrelevant personal insults (although in an effort to stay out of banned camp he has limited, but not eliminated the homosexual stuff) when his argument has collapsed. I find that (to borrow a term from you) intellectually weak.

Also, while some of his posts do elicit a chuckle out of me, many fall flat. Probably because I sense the real animus behind them where I don't sense that in yours. Even when you are in full anti-Christian mode.