PDA

View Full Version : Hypenated Americans.

garhkal
05-31-2015, 05:13 AM
I just got done watching UFC Fight night Brazil, and noted that there are quite a few different Ethnicity in Brazil, but not ONE considered themselves Hyphenated Brazilians, like they seem to do here in the US. In the few fights in Mexico, as well as those elsewhere (such as in Japan/Korea etc) i also notice it is rare (other than for US Expats) to refer to oneself as a hyphenated anything in regards to your Ethnicity.

SO what is it about Americans that make them want to identify as XYZ-American, vice just Americans, when i don't see anyone else doing that.

sandsjames
05-31-2015, 10:57 AM
I just got done watching UFC Fight night Brazil, and noted that there are quite a few different Ethnicity in Brazil, but not ONE considered themselves Hyphenated Brazilians, like they seem to do here in the US. In the few fights in Mexico, as well as those elsewhere (such as in Japan/Korea etc) i also notice it is rare (other than for US Expats) to refer to oneself as a hyphenated anything in regards to your Ethnicity.

SO what is it about Americans that make them want to identify as XYZ-American, vice just Americans, when i don't see anyone else doing that.

The reason people in the U.S do it is because they figure it's the best way to distinguish themselves from being white. You don't really run into those problems in other countries because they are generally all the same color/race. Also, in the countries you mention, the population is non-white so there's not as much of a need for people to separate themselves. Notice that the large majority of the ones in the U.S who hyphenate are non-whites. Nobody wants to be identified with evil whitey.

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 12:46 PM
What, you mean no one in the US says "Irish-American" or "German-American" or anything of the sort? I'm pretty sure the next thing either of you will say will be a desire to get rid of those things as well, but it all shows one thing: a desire for everyone to be like WASPs.

SomeRandomGuy
05-31-2015, 02:37 PM

I apologize in advance if I have you confused with a different poster but aren't you firmly in the group of people that says, "if you want to come to America learn English?" The reason I ask is because just about all of the countries you mentioned are very accommodating to English speaking tourists (and probably immigrants). I've been to a few different countries and it seems to be accepted that English is the "business language" even if it isn't the merchant language.

So, even though the people in the countries you mentioned are not African-Brazilian it also doesn't seem like anyone would care if they wanted to keep a piece of their heritage. To me that seems to be what it is about here in America. The mainstream wants people to assimilate to the "American" way of life and these group are fighting back to keep their culture.

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 02:57 PM
So, even though the people in the countries you mentioned are not African-Brazilian it also doesn't seem like anyone would care if they wanted to keep a piece of their heritage. To me that seems to be what it is about here in America. The mainstream wants people to assimilate to the "American" way of life and these group are fighting back to keep their culture.

That's what it seems like to me. A form of xenophobia. If we can't kick them out or keep more from coming, let's at least force them to be like us.

Absinthe Anecdote
05-31-2015, 03:10 PM
That's what it seems like to me. A form of xenophobia. If we can't kick them out or keep more from coming, let's at least force them to be like us.

Watch out Rusty! I predict that someone is about to hit you over the head with that poem about hyphenated Americans that John Wayne wrote.

Absinthe Anecdote
05-31-2015, 03:26 PM

Dude, you really need to chill out.

You can't watch an exciting sporting event like UFC without getting upset over someone using a hyphen?

Why not try using a hyphen of your own?

You could create the garkhal-sandsjames white people are being victimized club.

Naw, that's a bit too long, you need something shorter.

Garkhal-Sandsjames White Victim Club.

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 03:30 PM
Dude, you really need to chill out.

You can't watch an exciting sporting event like UFC without getting upset over someone using a hyphen?

Why not try using a hyphen of your own?

You could create the garkhal-sandsjames white people are being victimized club.

Naw, that's a bit too long, you need something shorter.

Garkhal-Sandsjames White Victim Club.

American problems. People in other parts of the world are living on a dollar a day, or live in fear of some group plotting to overthrow the goverment raiding their village and taking their daughters, or in fear of getting their heads cut off... while we're getting pissed off at having to press 1 for English or at hyphenated Americans.

sandsjames
05-31-2015, 03:59 PM
What, you mean no one in the US says "Irish-American" or "German-American" or anything of the sort? Not when they check a box on a census or survey.

sandsjames
05-31-2015, 04:01 PM
American problems. People in other parts of the world are living on a dollar a day, or live in fear of some group plotting to overthrow the goverment raiding their village and taking their daughters, or in fear of getting their heads cut off... while we're getting pissed off at having to press 1 for English or at hyphenated Americans.

You're exactly right. Just remember that next time you bitch about minimum wage being too low. People in other countries are living on much less so our poor need to quit their bitching. Right?

MikeKerriii
05-31-2015, 05:27 PM

most of us are somewhat proud of where our family came from, or ran away from as the case may be/ I don't use hyphens becasue after the first two it becomes really silly. People like having the sense of ancestry and with Americans, except for a very small percentage of American Indians, than means a hyphen.

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 06:04 PM
Not when they check a box on a census or survey.

Be honest. That's not your complaint. The fact that the concept exists, whether on official government documents or not, is what bothers you.

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 06:07 PM
You're exactly right. Just remember that next time you bitch about minimum wage being too low. People in other countries are living on much less so our poor need to quit their bitching. Right?

Right, because the fight for a living wage and getting pissed off at the concept of "hyphenated Americans" are comparable. Yeah, okay...

Absinthe Anecdote
05-31-2015, 06:50 PM
From Wikipedia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0b/HYPHEN99.JPG/300px-HYPHEN99.JPG

Cartoon from Puck, August 9, 1899. Uncle Sam sees hyphenated voters and asks, "Why should I let these freaks cast whole ballots when they are only half Americans?"

In the United States, the term hyphenated American is an epithet commonly used from 1890 to 1920 to disparage Americans who were of foreign birth or origin, and who displayed an allegiance to a foreign country. It was most commonly used to disparage German Americans or Irish Americans (Catholics) who called for U.S. neutrality in World War I. Former President Theodore Roosevelt was an outspoken anti-hyphenate and Woodrow Wilson followed suit.[1]

Looks like this wiki article needs to be updated to include the scandalous use of hyphens by UFC fighters.

sandsjames
05-31-2015, 06:51 PM
Right, because the fight for a living wage and getting pissed off at the concept of "hyphenated Americans" are comparable. Yeah, okay...

You're the one who made the comparison to $1 a day. Pretty ridiculous when someone else makes an irrelevant comparison, isn't it?

Bos Mutus
05-31-2015, 07:07 PM

Because America is the best...if you love Brazil so much, go move there

Rusty Jones
05-31-2015, 07:16 PM
I contrasted it with your petty complaints about hyphenated Americans.

garhkal
05-31-2015, 09:33 PM
What, you mean no one in the US says "Irish-American" or "German-American" or anything of the sort? I'm pretty sure the next thing either of you will say will be a desire to get rid of those things as well, but it all shows one thing: a desire for everyone to be like WASPs.

No. Its that i am wondering why it is you don't see this happening elsewhere. As it just seems an American made issue. WHY is that?

sandsjames
05-31-2015, 10:09 PM
No. Its that i am wondering why it is you don't see this happening elsewhere. As it just seems an American made issue. WHY is that?

Scholarships

Absinthe Anecdote
05-31-2015, 10:26 PM

In your initial post you rattled off several countries; Japan, South Korea, and Mexico.

With the exception of Mexico, those countries don't have immigrants like we have.

Sure, they have foreigners living and working there, but they are forever foreigners.

In Japan they will call you gaijin, even if you get a Japanese passport and become a citizen.

Different histories, different economics, different immigration laws, different attitudes.

Some of this is better, some of it worse.

In Mexico, I have no idea if people self identify as Guatemalan-Mexican. I doubt it, they are probably called Guatemalans regardless of their immigration status.

In this country when you meet someone with a surname that you are unsure of the origin, it is common to ask about their origin.

What is the big deal?

I'm glad we have a bunch of Peruvians living around Baltimore. They open up these great restaurants where I can buy awesome Peruvian style chicken.

I love Vietnamese noodle shops, and Nepalese curry.

What the hell would you have them do? Open hotdog and hamburger stands?

I have a Korean-American girlfriend, and I no desire for her tell people she is American. As a matter of fact, when people ask if she is Chinese, she just replies, "No, I'm Korean." But she is an American.

Get over it, this hyphen business isn't the big deal you are making it out to be.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 12:40 PM
It's all part of the Oligarch diversity campaign which seeks to convince you that a common culture in the nation is no longer necessary.

They call it "Progress". But, what it really means is, keeping us divided amongst ourselves by setting up different standards of expected behavior for whites and blacks.

Divide-Conquer

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 12:53 PM
It's all part of the Oligarch diversity campaign which seeks to convince you that a common culture in the nation is no longer necessary.

They call it "Progress". But, what it really means is, keeping us divided amongst ourselves by setting up different standards of expected behavior for whites and blacks.

Divide-Conquer

Here's an idea: all the white folks who are pissed off about not having a common culture can fix this by acting black. There you go, now everyone is the same. Problem solved.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Here's an idea: all the white folks who are pissed off about not having a common culture can fix this by acting black. There you go, now everyone is the same. Problem solved.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business
of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of
the Negro race before the public.

Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his
grievances because they do not want to lose their jobs.

There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't
want the patient to get well."

- Booker T. Washington

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 01:07 PM
"There is a class of colored people who make a business
of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of
the Negro race before the public.

Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his
grievances because they do not want to lose their jobs.

There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't
want the patient to get well."

- Booker T. Washington

Okay, great. So what about my suggestion? It's time to put up or shut up.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 01:24 PM

Sure. But, In order to evaluate your suggestion, It would help if you could define "acting black" for us.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-01-2015, 01:31 PM

How does one act black? Other than hip hop style and culture, I'm baffled by that statement.

Eat soul food? That is just southern food that poor folks of both colors eat when you examine it closely.

Talk black? The use of southern and urban dialect is really more heavily influenced by one's education level.

Since you are half white, do you feel pressure to "act black" in order to gain acceptance from other blacks?

As a poor white boy who grew up in a black neighborhood I felt rejected by everyone.

The blacks were wary of me, the rich white kids at my high school would have nothing to do with me.

The other poor white kids were into a bunch of crap that didn't interest me.

I didn't feel social acceptance until I joined the military.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Sure. But, In order to evaluate your suggestion, It would help if you could define "acting black" for us.

You're not an "us," Rainmaker. You're a "me."

Anyhow, I'm not going to define that for you. This is clearly a verbal rope-a-dope tactic and since you yourself spoke of your displeasure in there being different black and white cultures instead of one culture, you clearly don't need anything spelled out for you.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 01:35 PM
How does one act black? Other than hip hop style and culture, I'm baffled by that statement.

Eat soul food? That is just southern food that poor folks of both colors eat when you examine it closely.

Talk black? The use of southern and urban dialect is really more heavily influenced by one's education level.

Since you are half white, do you feel pressure to "act black" in order to gain acceptance from other blacks?

As a poor white boy who grew up in a black neighborhood I felt rejected by everyone.

The blacks were wary of me, the rich white kids at my high school would have nothing to do with me.

The other poor white kids were into a bunch of crap that didn't interest me.

I didn't feel social acceptance until I joined the military.

Well, I guess there's no such thing as acting black or white then? Does that mean that there is only one culture, and that Rainmaker is complaining about a nonexistent issue?

Absinthe Anecdote
06-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Well, I guess there's no such thing as acting black or white then? Does that mean that there is only one culture, and that Rainmaker is complaining about a nonexistent issue?

There are some cultural things that are unique to American Blacks. Several genres of music come to mind.

From black gospel, to jazz and hip hop.

But black behavior?

I don't know what that is, not being snarky either.

I never know what Rainmaker is talking about, I just assume he is being racist.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 01:48 PM
There are some cultural things that are unique to American Blacks. Several genres of music come to mind.

From black gospel, to jazz and hip hop.

But black behavior?

I don't know what that is, not being snarky either.

I never know what Rainmaker is talking about, I just assume he is being racist.

Rainmaker is speaking of the separate cultures and different standards of behavior. Whatever they may be, I'm offering him a suggestion on how to fix his problem.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Rainmaker is speaking of the separate cultures and different standards of behavior. Whatever they may be, I'm offering him a suggestion on how to fix his problem.

He is battling some windmill called the New World Order that he claims is being constructed by some shadowy group of power brokers that he refuses to identify.

I think he is just inventing an excuse to hoard guns and ammo in his doomsday bunker.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Why can't we just refer to other Americans as "American?" The whole hyphenated thing is effing stupid. Think about it.

I used to work with a white 2LT who grew up in South Africa, then moved to the US when he was 16. Being that he was the ONLY airmen in our squadron who actually lived in South Africa, by today's politically correct expectations, shouldn't he be referred to as an "African American?" Of course not, this would offend BLACK people and liberals. How crazy is that?

Perhaps someday we'll simply look at each other as equal human beings, none of whom deserve their own special little label.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Why can't we just refer to other Americans as "American?" The whole hyphenated thing is effing stupid. Think about it.

I used to work with a white 2LT who grew up in South Africa, then moved to the US when he was 16. Being that he was the ONLY airmen in our squadron who actually lived in South Africa, by today's politically correct expectations, shouldn't he be referred to as an "African American?" Of course not, this would offend BLACK people and liberals. How crazy is that?

Perhaps someday we'll simply look at each other as equal human beings, none of whom deserve their own special little label.

The term "African-American" has a specific meaning to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

And if you counter by trying to play semantics games on the term, you're going to be playing those games by yourself.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
06-01-2015, 03:45 PM
The term "African-American" has a specific meaning to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American

And if you counter by trying to play semantics games on the term, you're going to be playing those games by yourself.

There are no games. A white guy from South Africa is just as much an African American as a dude who came Ireland is an Irish American. I don't care what Wikepedia says because it's fucking stupid. I believe all human beings, regardless of color, are equals. Therefore, all Americans, if labeled, should be referred to simply as Americans. Hyphenating, regardless of meaning given by Wikepedia, serves only to keep human beings divided into their own special interest categories. Of course, liberals like special interest categories because they keep us pitted against each other, which of course perpetuates their whole political agenda (dependency, redistribution, retribution, etc).

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 03:48 PM
There are no games. A white guy from South Africa is just as much an African American as a dude who came Ireland is an Irish American. I don't care what Wikepedia says because it's fucking stupid. I believe all human beings, regardless of color, are equals. Therefore, all Americans, if labeled, should be referred to simply as Americans. Hyphenating, regardless of meaning given by Wikepedia, serves only to keep human beings divided into their own special interest categories. Of course, liberals like special interest categories because they keep us pitted against each other, which of course perpetuates their whole political agenda (dependency, redistribution, retribution, etc).

A white guy telling African-Americans who is one of them and who isn't? Laughable.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
06-01-2015, 03:53 PM
A white guy telling African-Americans who is one of them and who isn't? Laughable.

You don't "get it." How sad. Leftists like you will ensure this country looks like Venezuela in due time. You must be proud.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 03:57 PM
You don't "get it." How sad. Leftists like you will ensure this country looks like Venezuela in due time. You must be proud.

Look on the bright side. Venezuela, just like most countries in Latin America, has people of every color... yet they all consider themselves to be of one ethnicity. Isn't that what you want?

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 04:05 PM

Individually I think the vast majority of whites will bend over backwards to try to see all blacks as equals. Most of us have met too many good black people to do otherwise. However, Collectively I think that most whites have lower expectations for blacks morally, legally, and in every other way. And I don't think It's limited to just the white view of blacks. It's also the black view of themselves. They've allowed the White-Guilt Liberal crowd to convince them that the serious problems they have (Not valuing Education, 70% Illegitimacy, Violent culture) are all caused by whites. Given the laws of the last 50 years, My personal opinion is that these are self-inflicted problems. But, regardless of whose fault you think it is, only the blacks themselves can change it. Whites can't fix black problems. Anyway, We can't afford it anymore. So, It's time to stop trying.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Look on the bright side. Venezuela, just like most countries in Latin America, has people of every color... yet they all consider themselves to be of one ethnicity. Isn't that what you want?

I don't know about Venezuela. But, the most racist people I've ever met were in South America.

SomeRandomGuy
06-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Individually I think the vast majority of whites will bend over backwards to try to see all blacks as equals. Most of us have met too many good black people to do otherwise. However, Collectively I think that most whites have lower expectations for blacks morally, legally, and in every other way. And I don't think It's limited to just the white view of blacks. It's also the black view of themselves. They've allowed the White-Guilt Liberal crowd to convince them that the serious problems they have (Not valuing Education, 70% Illegitimacy, Violent culture) are all caused by whites. Given the laws of the last 50 years, My personal opinion is that these are self-inflicted problems. But, regardless of whose fault you think it is, only the blacks themselves can change it. Whites can't fix black problems. Anyway, We can't afford it anymore. So, It's time to stop trying.

If white people have lower expectations for blacks then why is the criminal justice system so much harsher on black people? The "war on drugs" has been much more effective at keeping the black man segregated than Jim Crow laws could have ever dreamed.

How do you keep the black man down? Simple, you just make drugs illegal then you arrest the inner city black man for it while looking the other way when the white man does it. Once you arrest the black man you slap him with probation charges he can't afford. He won't be able to pay and you just keep locking him up. Even if he tries to find a job he's labeled a drug offender so he's not going to get hired.

That leaves all the good jobs for whitey, or at least whitey who is smart enough to avoid drug convictions. Of course, you still have to convict some white people to make it look fair so you apply the same rules to "white trash" who are effectively treated the same as blacks in the legal system. Voila, segregation by incarceration.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 04:27 PM
I don't know about Venezuela. But, the most racist people I've ever met were in South America.

Not all countries in Latin America are diverse. For example, Argentina is 92% white with the rest being Native and mestizo. That makes Argentina the whitest country in the Western Hemisphere. Paraguay and Uraguay aren't that far off, either.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 05:21 PM
If white people have lower expectations for blacks then why is the criminal justice system so much harsher on black people? The "war on drugs" has been much more effective at keeping the black man segregated than Jim Crow laws could have ever dreamed.

How do you keep the black man down? Simple, you just make drugs illegal then you arrest the inner city black man for it while looking the other way when the white man does it. Once you arrest the black man you slap him with probation charges he can't afford. He won't be able to pay and you just keep locking him up. Even if he tries to find a job he's labeled a drug offender so he's not going to get hired.

That leaves all the good jobs for whitey, or at least whitey who is smart enough to avoid drug convictions. Of course, you still have to convict some white people to make it look fair so you apply the same rules to "white trash" who are effectively treated the same as blacks in the legal system. Voila, segregation by incarceration.

So, You're saying it's a conspiracy? I like the way you're thinking! Yeah, High Time to release the drug offenders back in to the hood and then Pull the raciss cops out , so the people can get back to work in the Inner City Liberal Utopias.

Rusty Jones
06-01-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm going to be honest... these attempts do away with diversity, and speaking of unity just reeks of ulterior motives. Especially when you consider the reaction I got from the suggestion that Rainmaker "act black."

The main reason why most countries in Latin America were able to become nation-states, is because of the difference in how they handled the newly freed slaves from the way it was done in the US.

In Latin America, they did what was traditionally done in Europe since the Middle Ages: you eliminate a group by absorbing them into yours. This was done to Jews and the Roma. In fact, some countries actually had laws forbidding certain groups from marrying each other. The formerly independant countries that currently form Romania had laws preventing the Roma from marrying eachother. They were forced to marry ethnic Romanians. That was their plan to eliminate the Roma.

In the US, however, newly freed slaves were deal with through segregation. For the next 100 years after the Emancipation, blacks had been doing their damndest to integrate. But that was denied to them. When blacks left the south and headed to the urban north, the white flight occured... which, of course, led to current situation.

But now... now, people like Rainmaker and Flaps want "integration?" Seems to me like they only want it if it's on THEIR terms.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 05:46 PM
I'm going to be honest... these attempts do away with diversity, and speaking of unity just reeks of ulterior motives. Especially when you consider the reaction I got from the suggestion that Rainmaker "act black."

The main reason why most countries in Latin America were able to become nation-states, is because of the difference in how they handled the newly freed slaves from the way it was done in the US.

In Latin America, they did what was traditionally done in Europe since the Middle Ages: you eliminate a group by absorbing them into yours. This was done to Jews and the Roma. In fact, some countries actually had laws forbidding certain groups from marrying each other. The formerly independant countries that currently form Romania had laws preventing the Roma from marrying eachother. They were forced to marry ethnic Romanians. That was their plan to eliminate the Roma.

In the US, however, newly freed slaves were deal with through segregation. For the next 100 years after the Emancipation, blacks had been doing their damndest to integrate. But that was denied to them. When blacks left the south and headed to the urban north, the white flight occured... which, of course, led to current situation.

But now... now, people like Rainmaker and Flaps want "integration?" Seems to me like they only want it if it's on THEIR terms.

What reaction? I asked you to define what "acting black" meant to you. and you've refused to say. I don't give a rat's ass about "integration". I think people naturally chose to self-segregate. The more the government forces Multiculturalism, the more resentment it generates.

69% of people shot by the Police are Black. And 79% of people shooting at the Police are Black.

$22 Trillion dollars and 50 years of Liberal Social Redistribution and yet still...

Blacks are 13% of the population and more than 50% of the US Homicide victims, 40% of the US Abortions, Planned Parenthood funds more than 90% of Black Abortions, Blacks are more than 25% of Government workers. So, Blame the Government.

You Don't want Blacks to Integrate? Then Keep voting Democrat. The Democrat Party should be a White Supremacist's dream come true.

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
06-01-2015, 07:10 PM

I want human beings to treat each other with respect. So yes, I guess that's one of MY terms. However, the hate and resentment will continue (thank you Obama) as long as we keep focusing on our differences vice our commonalities. Democrats wouldn't have a platform if it wasn't for playing the race (now sexist) card. Take away the hate and DEMS have nothing.

garhkal
06-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Get over it, this hyphen business isn't the big deal you are making it out to be.

Maybe its not, BUT if that is the case, why do we see it thrusted in our faces almost every day?

Well said flaps. IMO that IS stupid.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Not all countries in Latin America are diverse. For example, Argentina is 92% white with the rest being Native and mestizo. That makes Argentina the whitest country in the Western Hemisphere. Paraguay and Uraguay aren't that far off, either.

Rainmaker's never been to any of those. I think my next vacation may be to Argentina. I've Heard stories about the beautiful women. been to Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia( single man's paradise). Seriously, Rainmaker was walking around those places like a rock star. But, Other than the obviously indigenous Indian populations I couldn't tell the difference in most of them. But, they sure as hell could. Them ladies can size each other up in seconds based on bone structure & various shades of tan

TJMAC77SP
06-01-2015, 08:22 PM

I don't want to descend into whatever this thread has become but your post confused me. (that happens a lot doesn't it?)

In these statistics are you lumping Hispanics into the 92% white population of Argentina? I am not sure what you are referring to as 'native' unless you mean those full blooded Indians who live in the Amazon because a Mestizo is merely a mixed ethnic individual.

In the end I am not sure how the demographics of Argentina counters RM's statement about his encounters with racism among South Americans.

Rainmaker
06-01-2015, 08:47 PM
I don't want to descend into whatever this thread has become but your post confused me. (that happens a lot doesn't it?)

In these statistics are you lumping Hispanics into the 92% white population of Argentina? I am not sure what you are referring to as 'native' unless you mean those full blooded Indians who live in the Amazon because a Mestizo is merely a mixed ethnic individual.

In the end I am not sure how the demographics of Argentina counters RM's statement about his encounters with racism among South Americans.

From what I understand Argentina has a large concentration that are descended from the German and Northern Italian populations. It's interesting to note though, that when the Argentinian currency collapsed 80% of the middle class became poor overnight.

Bos Mutus
06-01-2015, 08:59 PM
In these statistics are you lumping Hispanics into the 92% white population of Argentina?

You are mixing apples and hubcaps. "Hispanic" refers to native-Spanish speakers...there are white hispanics with blonde hair and blue eyes, there are brown hispanics and there are black hispanics.

Since nearly all Argentinians speak Spanish, I would assume they are "lumped" in the 92% white, as well as the X% black.

Interestingly, Argentina also has a fairly large population of middle-easterners, (Libyans, Syrians) which are "lumped" in the white population. Also interesting to some, perhaps, Argentina is home to one of the largest Jewish poplations in the world and was considered as an alternate location for a Jewish State instead of Israel, post WWII.

Bos Mutus
06-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Rainmaker's never been to any of those. I think my next vacation may be to Argentina. I've Heard stories about the beautiful women. been to Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia( single man's paradise). Seriously, Rainmaker was walking around those places like a rock star. But, Other than the obviously indigenous Indian populations I couldn't tell the difference in most of them. But, they sure as hell could. Them ladies can size each other up in seconds based on bone structure & various shades of tan

I've been to Ecuador...cool place.

I was also stationed in Panama. It was almost funny how much more racist they could be there without any really batting an eye.

I remember one year, during Carnival...the mayor of Las Tablas let it be known in the newspapers and TV, that the city of Las Tablas did not want blacks and homosexuals coming for Carnival. "They caused more touble and didn't spend much money", were his reasons....there was not much outrage over the comments. Can you imagine a U.S. mayor saying that? LOL.

Las Tablas is where the "big" Carnival parade/events in Panama are held...it's not Rio, but it's Panama's biggest Carnival celebration.

TJMAC77SP
06-01-2015, 09:27 PM
You are mixing apples and hubcaps. "Hispanic" refers to native-Spanish speakers...there are white hispanics with blonde hair and blue eyes, there are brown hispanics and there are black hispanics.

Since nearly all Argentinians speak Spanish, I would assume they are "lumped" in the 92% white, as well as the X% black.

Interestingly, Argentina also has a fairly large population of middle-easterners, (Libyans, Syrians) which are "lumped" in the white population. Also interesting to some, perhaps, Argentina is home to one of the largest Jewish poplations in the world and was considered as an alternate location for a Jewish State instead of Israel, post WWII.

Well, considering the tone of the rest of the thread I asked a serious question.

Since I didn't state a comparison I am not sure what you are referring to.

Part of Argentina was one of several places considered for the new Jewish homeland, dating back far before WWII.

Argentina is also one of the places where many (perhaps thousands) Nazis fled to after WWII.

Bos Mutus
06-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Well, considering the tone of the rest of the thread I asked a serious question.

Since I didn't state a comparison I am not sure what you are referring to.

What comparison? You asked if the 92% white population included Hispanics. I was just pointing out that, Argentina being a Spanish-speaking country, nearly all of the people, white, brown and black are Hispanic.

Part of Argentina was one of several places considered for the new Jewish homeland, dating back far before WWII.

Yes...this is true.

Israel was founded in 1948...prior to that there were many places considered for a Jewish Homeland, even upstate NY. Following WWII, of course was the deliberate effort which resulted in the establishment of Israel...I was just pointing out that even during this formation of Israel, Argentina was posed as a real alternative...but, yes, there was a lot of places considered going way back to the 19th century.

Argentina is also one of the places where many (perhaps thousands) Nazis fled to after WWII.

Also interesting...wonder why that is...do they have just very accomodating immigration policies?

Bos Mutus
06-01-2015, 09:55 PM
To bring this full circle...was googling about the Nazis going to Argentina...

Turns out a lot of Germans over the years have moved to Argentina.

in fact, they are known as "German-Argentines"....yep, hyphenated. They tend to be in the upper middle class, professionals...they have German-language newspapers and schools and communities.

German Argentine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

German Argentines (German (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/German_language): Deutschargentinier, Spanish (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Spanish_language): germanoargentino) are Argentines (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Argentine) of German descent. The term "German" usually refers to ethnic Germans (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Ethnic_Germans) who immigrated to Argentina from Germany (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Germany), Austria (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Austria), France (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/France), Hungary (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Hungary), Poland (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Poland), Romania (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Romania), Russia (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Russia), Switzerland (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Switzerland), former Yugoslavia (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Yugoslavia) and elsewhere in Europe (though only the descendants of Volga and citizens count). Some German Argentines, or their ancestors, originally settled in Brazil (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Brazil), and then later immigrated to Argentina. Germany as a political entity was founded only in 1871, but immigrants from earlier dates are also considered German-Argentine due to their shared ethnic heritage (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Germans), language (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/German_language) and culture (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/German_culture). Germans today make up the fourth-largest immigrant group in Argentina with well over two million Volga Germans alone.[1] (http://forums.militarytimes.com/#cite_note-1) Thousands of German-Argentines have become professionals and technicians like doctors, bureaucrats, teachers and soldiers. They founded German schools such as the Hölters Schule (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/H%C3%B6lters_Schule) and German-language newspapers such as the Argentinisches Tageblatt (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Argentinisches_Tageblatt) (Argentine Daily).[2] (http://forums.militarytimes.com/#cite_note-2) The five provinces with the largest numbers of inhabitants of German descent are, in order of largest German population: Córdoba (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/C%C3%B3rdoba_Province,_Argentina), Entre Ríos (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Entre_R%C3%ADos_Province), Buenos Aires (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Buenos_Aires_Province), Misiones (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Misiones_Province) and La Pampa (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/La_Pampa_Province).[citation needed (http://forums.militarytimes.com/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]

Rollyn01
06-01-2015, 11:43 PM
To bring this full circle...was googling about the Nazis going to Argentina...

Turns out a lot of Germans over the years have moved to Argentina.

in fact, they are known as "German-Argentines"....yep, hyphenated. They tend to be in the upper middle class, professionals...they have German-language newspapers and schools and communities.

Hmm... That seems to remind me of Starship Troopers. It would explain the SS-inspired uniforms among other things in the movie.

Bos Mutus
06-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Hmm... That seems to remind me of Starship Troopers. It would explain the SS-inspired uniforms among other things in the movie.

Only seen that movie in bits and pieces....usually only watch until the shower scene

Mjölnir
06-02-2015, 01:07 AM

IRT the uniforms in the movie, I read somewhere way back that the costume dept recycled a bunch of uniforms from another movie to save money ... maybe they actually were SS uniforms slightly mod'd.

As with most books that became movies, the book is really good.

Mjölnir
06-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Only seen that movie in bits and pieces....usually only watch until the shower scene

The book can actually inspire an interesting discussion on the obligations of citizenship & service ... and the dialogue is a lot better.

Mjölnir
06-02-2015, 01:36 AM
Trying to address the original issue, I don't know if hyphenated Americans are as a big of a problem as is sometimes portrayed. There is some credence that they maintain ties with the motherland and may not fully "emotionally assimilate." However, I don't think that for most their assimilation is superficial. What I am coming to think is that absent of a sufficiently perceived external threat we (American's) do a good job of being internally divisive Remembering the post-9/11 atmosphere there was very little discussion of internal divisions since we (Americans) came together in a way that we had not in some time and expressed the shared civic beliefs that hold America together.

So while there is a surface plausibility to the concern over hyphenated Americans, I think there is many a mountain made out of a mole hill. But at its heart, it is divorced from the complex psycho-sociology of modern immigrants who, by and large, are overwhelmingly positive for America. Of course there are pockets of large cities (China-towns, Little Italies etc.) that maintain a significant cultural tie and connection to their native countries.

I will admit the only large issue I see that may be of significant is that in some circles there is a reluctance to learn functional English. Now, in a state with a large percentage of the population who cannot function in English, does offering government forms in another language encourage people not to learn English? Maybe ... is the solution to say "suck it up buttercup, no services for you?" Probably not, I don't think it would encourage many to learn English as much as it would just encourage people to go 'below the radar."

It is a complicated issue for sure, but I don't think there is as much of an attack on 'white American males" as there is a lot of people who try to find a place to focus frustration or anger with their situation.

Rollyn01
06-02-2015, 02:07 AM

Sadly, I'm guilty of doing the same. I'm so ashamed of myself... mostly because Denise Richards wasn't in the shower scene too. :(

Absinthe Anecdote
06-02-2015, 02:31 AM
The book can actually inspire an interesting discussion on the obligations of citizenship & service ... and the dialogue is a lot better.

I'm not surprised that you have read Starship Troopers, it was on the Marine Corps Commandant's reading list a few years ago; plus, Robert A. Heinlein was a Navy man.

He wrote a lot about an individual's obligation to society, as well as individual freedom. Although the type of government in Starship Troopers was a weird form of fascism, it did explore some interesting ideas.

Between Planets (Pay it Forward) is another good book he wrote, and I recommend it highly.

TJMAC77SP
06-02-2015, 03:22 AM
What comparison? You asked if the 92% white population included Hispanics. I was just pointing out that, Argentina being a Spanish-speaking country, nearly all of the people, white, brown and black are Hispanic.

Yes...this is true.

Israel was founded in 1948...prior to that there were many places considered for a Jewish Homeland, even upstate NY. Following WWII, of course was the deliberate effort which resulted in the establishment of Israel...I was just pointing out that even during this formation of Israel, Argentina was posed as a real alternative...but, yes, there was a lot of places considered going way back to the 19th century.

Also interesting...wonder why that is...do they have just very accomodating immigration policies?

Mostly because Juan Peron was pro Nazi.

garhkal
06-02-2015, 06:28 AM

That it is. Heck on a news paper website in the UK (for the metro news paper) back in 01-03 when i was a member, we had a nice 300+ post discussion about whether people SHOULD have to serve in some capacity to become full citizens, and gain all the benefits of citizenship, or whether they could stay as something just under citizenship level, and still have some of the rights, but not all..

It got real heated iirc at times.

I'm not surprised that you have read Starship Troopers, it was on the Marine Corps Commandant's reading list a few years ago; plus, Robert A. Heinlein was a Navy man.

He wrote a lot about an individual's obligation to society, as well as individual freedom. Although the type of government in Starship Troopers was a weird form of fascism, it did explore some interesting ideas.

Pay it Forward is another good book he wrote, and I recommend it highly.

I LOVED pay it forward. IMO one of Halie joe Osmand's best roles.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-02-2015, 11:57 AM

I was wrong about Pay it Forward and Heinlein, the title of his book that explores this concept is called Between Planets.

There is the Pay it Forward Society that is a charitable organization associated with Heinlein.

The movie you are talking about uses the phrase as it's title, and explores the same general concept but is otherwise unrelated to the Heinlein novel.

MikeKerriii
06-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Mostly becasue a vast majority of American families are from somewhere else originally. And it is not an "issue' just a cultural phenomenon that harms nothing.

MikeKerriii
06-02-2015, 04:19 PM

Divide-Conquer
Thr great conspiracy doesn't wok very well then. ;) Since we have been hyphenating ourselves for hundreds of years in this country

MikeKerriii
06-02-2015, 04:21 PM

Never in in the human history of the North American continent has there been one culture, at least not within the last 10,000 years

MikeKerriii
06-02-2015, 04:25 PM
IRT the uniforms in the movie, I read somewhere way back that the costume dept recycled a bunch of uniforms from another movie to save money ... maybe they actually were SS uniforms slightly mod'd.

As with most books that became movies, the book is really good.

He book was a political hit peace of garbage

Rusty Jones
06-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Mostly becasue a vast majority of American families are from somewhere else originally. And it is not an "issue' just a cultural phenomenon that harms nothing.

They do have similar terms elsewhere. For example, Afro-Brazilians - I'm sure you can guess what that is. There's also Americo-Liberian (Contrary to FLAPS's logic, none of us going to Liberia would make us Americo-Liberian. It's the name of an ethnic group that one is born into.) There are others that aren't so obvious by the name. For example, rather than "German-Russian," the name of ethnic Germans in Russia is "Volga." Rather than saying "Hungarian-Romanian," ethnic Hungarians in Romania are the "Szekely."

In any case, the desire for everyone to be the same culture is... stupid.

Bos Mutus
06-02-2015, 05:19 PM

I hope you're not rating it above his voice-over work as Beary Barrington in "The Country Bears"

Rainmaker
06-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Never in in the human history of the North American continent has there been one culture, at least not within the last 10,000 years

We're not talking about the North American continent of 10,000 years ago. We're talking about The United States of America. A Nation Which, was founded in 1776 by the descendants of European colonists to North America, and was a nation pretty much wide open to white immigration from Europe during the post-independence through the industrial expansion era.

However, Since, 1965 the Official government policy that is in place (written and lobbied for by the B'nai B'rith Women and the American Council for Judaism Philanthropic Fund) is a non-white/non-European mass-immigration, coupled with an Illegal Mass colonization from Mexico. Now Rainmaker will stand by for the inevitable character assignation taken out of the Hasbara Handbook....Commence calling him a racist anti-Semite. in 3....2....1....

Rusty Jones
06-02-2015, 05:58 PM
We're not talking about the North American continent of 10,000 years ago. We're talking about The United States of America. A Nation Which, was founded in 1776 by the descendants of European colonists to North America, and was a nation pretty much wide open to white immigration from Europe during the post-independence through the industrial expansion era.

However, Since, 1965 the Official government policy that is in place (written and lobbied for by the B'nai B'rith Women and the American Council for Judaism Philanthropic Fund) is a non-white/non-European mass-immigration, coupled with an Illegal Mass colonization from Mexico. Now Rainmaker will stand by for the inevitable character assignation taken out of the Hasbara Handbook....Commence calling him a racist anti-Semite. in 3....2....1....

What, are you trying to guilt trip people out of calling you out on your racism? Was that supposed to work?

Rainmaker
06-02-2015, 05:59 PM
What, are you trying to guilt trip people out of calling you out on your racism? Was that supposed to work?

although it's false, It's his opinion.....Mike didn't call me a racist (like he usually does), so why would I try to make him feel guilty? Everything I've posted are all verifiable facts. so, What's racist about what I just posted?

Rusty Jones
06-02-2015, 06:04 PM
What's racist about what I just posted?

You anticipated being called out for racism in that post, and you're asking what's racist about it? Looks like you're trying to pull the verbal rope-a-dope.

Rainmaker
06-02-2015, 06:14 PM
You anticipated being called out for racism in that post, and you're asking what's racist about it? Looks like you're trying to pull the verbal rope-a-dope.

Yep, Actually, I figured it'd be you, you're always trying to find a reason to be outraged, so you can continue your perpetual nobel struggle

Rusty Jones
06-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Yep, Actually, I figured it'd be you, you're always trying to find a reason to be outraged, so you can continue your perpetual nobel struggle

Great, so what do you do now? Is this the part where you successfully convince everyone on MTF that you're not racist? Because, surely, posts like these are out of character for you and you certainly wouldn't that reputation... right?

Absinthe Anecdote
06-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Everything I've posted are all verifiable facts.

Citations please!

Absinthe Anecdote
06-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I hope you're not rating it above his voice-over work as Beary Barrington in "The Country Bears"

You two guys are almost as bad as Micheal Jackson for getting overly excited about a little boy actor.

When Jacko saw him in Forrest Gump, he ordered his oligarch enablers to launch his Bill Clinton/Bernie Sanders jet to bring the kid to Neverland Ranch.

Once there Jacko fed the kid a bunch of disinformation and cotton candy laced with drugs.

Rainmaker
06-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Citations please!

Listen AA, Rainmaker's not your tutor at Cal-Berkley and I've read rules for radicals too, so we won't be playing that game. But, feel free to do your own research. Hint: pray simply for wisdom and then Google: Hart- Cellar act, and see where it takes you.

"There is not a truth existing which I fear... or would wish unknown to the whole world."
- Thomas Jefferson

Rainmaker
06-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Great, so what do you do now? Is this the part where you successfully convince everyone on MTF that you're not racist? Because, surely, posts like these are out of character for you and you certainly wouldn't that reputation... right?

I'm just trying to do what AG "My People" Holder challenged me to do and have An "honest conversation" about race.... But, that's pretty much impossible with people that can't put a thought together without screaming Raciss!!!! Raciss!!!! Raciss!!!! And demanding you shut up, Every-time you disagree with their viewpoint.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Listen AA, Rainmaker's not your tutor at Cal-Berkley and I've read rules for radicals too, so we won't be playing that game. But, feel free to do your own research. Hint: pray simply for wisdom and then Google: Hart- Cellar act, and see where it takes you.

"There is not a truth existing which I fear... or would wish unknown to the whole world."
- Thomas Jefferson

So what?

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/usimmigration/1965_immigration_and_nationality_act.html

The Hart-Celler Act abolished the national origins quota system that had structured American immigration policy since the 1920s, replacing it with a preference system that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or residents of the U.S. Numerical restrictions on visas were set at 170,000 per year, not including immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, nor "special immigrants" (including those born in "independent" nations in the Western hemisphere; former citizens; ministers; employees of the U.S. government abroad).

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 01:43 PM
So what?

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/usimmigration/1965_immigration_and_nationality_act.html

The Hart-Celler Act abolished the national origins quota system that had structured American immigration policy since the 1920s, replacing it with a preference system that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or residents of the U.S. Numerical restrictions on visas were set at 170,000 per year, not including immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, nor "special immigrants" (including those born in "independent" nations in the Western hemisphere; former citizens; ministers; employees of the U.S. government abroad).

Ok, Abs, glad you asked. I write in laymen's terms and I'll try to keep it short as possible. But, it's complicated so follow the bouncing ball....

to understand what they did you have to first go back to the past.

In the 40 years prior this bill, The US set up a quota system to pull most of its immigrants from Western and Northern Europe . European ethnic groups were brought together into a common national culture and since, 1920's America was a low immigration country (only 300K per year). America became a middle-class society, that freed the world and an economic powerhouse. But, there was a problem on the shining city on a hill..... With low immigration, the cheap labor pool had dried up and profits were down.
------------------------------------
I pulled a couple quotes from LBJ's speech that you linked.

1) "This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."
2) "The days of unlimited immigration are past."
3) "But those who do come will come because of what they are, and not because of the land from which they sprung."

So, the stated goal was to make legal immigration based on merit and the needs of the country, while making it more "fair" . Sounds Great.... Right?

But, what actually happened was they inserted a loophole to allow, Immediate family members of U.S. citizens and political refugees to face no quotas, and stopped enforcement of people violating the law.

So, There's no need to post back and forth all the immigration stats. We all know what happened next. Country was flooded with illegal Mexicans. Reagan gave Millions of them Amnesty in 86. Country was Flooded with with Millions more family of formerly Illegal Mexicans. We'll give em Amnesty again....The American middle class is destroyed..... Wash, rinse, repeat.....R.I.P.-U.S.A

Now, Whether you believe this was an unintended consequence or as I do that it was intentional and that What they really wanted all along was illegal aliens to work in the underground economy (where Most of them hold low wage, unskilled jobs and so pay less in taxes than they use in services like education, public hospitals, Criminal justice system etc.). ...

We should be able to at least agree that The first duty of any American Government is to preserve the interests of the rooted citizenry. And they have not done that.

What has happened is a travesty. The American People should be outraged even more than they are. But, you're shouted down by the leftist white guilt crowd as being an evil bigot if you are.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Ok, Abs, glad you asked. I write in laymen's terms and I'll try to keep it short as possible. But, it's complicated so follow the bouncing ball....

to understand what they did you have to first go back to the past.

In the 40 years prior this bill, The US set up a quota system to pull most of its immigrants from Western and Northern Europe . European ethnic groups were brought together into a common national culture and since, 1920's America was a low immigration country (only 300K per year). America became a middle-class society. But, there was a problem on the shining city on a hill..... With low immigration, the cheap labor pool had dried up
------------------------------------
I pulled a couple quotes from LBJ's speech that you linked.

1) "This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."
2) "The days of unlimited immigration are past."
3) "But those who do come will come because of what they are, and not because of the land from which they sprung."

So, the stated goal was to make legal immigration based on merit and the needs of the country, while making it more "fair" . Sounds Great.... Right?

But, what actually happened was they inserted a loophole to allow, Immediate family members of U.S. citizens and political refugees to face no quotas....

So, There's no need to post back and forth all the immigration stats. We all know what happened next. Country was flooded with illegal Mexicans. Reagan gave Millions of them Amnesty in 86. Country was Flooded with with Millions more family of formerly Illegal Mexicans. We'll give em Amnesty again....The American middle class is destroyed..... Wash, rinse, repeat.....R.I.P.-U.S.A

Now, Whether you believe this was an unintended consequence or as I do that intentional (and that What they really wanted all along was illegal aliens to work in the underground economy where Most of them hold low wage unskilled jobs and so they pay less in taxes than they use in services (education, public hospitals, Criminal justice system etc.). ...

We should be able to at least agree that The first duty of any American Government is to preserve the interests of the rooted citizenry. And they have not done that. What has happened is a travesty. The American People should be outraged even more than they are. But, you're shouted down by the leftist white guilt crowd as being an evil bigot if you are.

Then why do you make yourself vulnerable to this tactic by constantly crafting your posts with racial themes?

I still don't know if your Rainmaker persona is merely an exaggerated caricature of a paranoid and bigoted conspiracy theorist, or if it is an accurate representation of your political and social opinions.

You are either the most masterful troll that has ever graced the MTF or a complete nut job. I honestly don't know.

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 02:15 PM

You are either the most masterful troll that has ever graced the MTF or a complete nut job. I honestly don't know.

Thanks man. I stand on the shoulders of giants. Nomsayin?

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 03:31 PM
I've been to Ecuador...cool place.

I was also stationed in Panama. .

Albrook AFS, 95-96....worked out of the DoDDs school basement. Maybe our paths have crossed, perhaps were we drinking beer together and chasing the same girls?

Bos Mutus
06-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Albrook AFS, 95-96....worked out of the DoDDs school basement. Maybe our paths have crossed, perhaps were we drinking beer together and chasing the same girls?

Possible...I left in Jul '95. Also at Albrook!

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Possible...I left in Jul '95. Also at Albrook!

Nope. Rainmaker arrived in September. Eew... Sloppy seconds..... Quito, Manta or Guayaquil??

Bos Mutus
06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Quito, Manta or Guayaquil??

I was in all three...LOL...yipppee!

Guayaquil was my favorite. Quito was fun, too, more upscale and I'm sort of downtown kinda guy. I don't mind dressing up to go out now and then, but in Quito it seemed like it was pretty mandatory every night.

Manta was kinda boring as a city, but our hotel was on the beach...and I was there for World Cup when the U.S;. beat Colombia on th Escobar "own goal"... and on the same night the Rockets beat the Knicks in game 7 of the NBA finals! I was extremely hungover the next day...and we had to dive past that big fish processing plant down there...ughh..

Rainmaker
06-03-2015, 05:54 PM
I was in all three...LOL...yipppee!

Guayaquil was my favorite. Quito was fun, too, more upscale and I'm sort of downtown kinda guy. I don't mind dressing up to go out now and then, but in Quito it seemed like it was pretty mandatory every night.

Manta was kinda boring as a city, but our hotel was on the beach...and I was there for World Cup when the U.S;. beat Colombia on th Escobar "own goal"... and on the same night the Rockets beat the Knicks in game 7 of the NBA finals! I was extremely hungover the next day...and we had to dive past that big fish processing plant down there...ughh..

had 90 day vacation at the Mil Group. + Damn Man, You beat me to the punch yet again.....Manta boring!? good times to be had.... just Head out the gate 2 miles, Turn left by the woman on the corner feeding the baby, arrive at the Hotel Gaviotas and slip the guard carrying the Mac Uzi a $5 spot. Didn't you ever meet Louie that worked as a Translator for Lufkin Industries? He claimed to have been a Former Marine that had been deported following a stint in Aticca Prison for cocaine trafficking...Uncle Sam needs to ditch this GWOT shit and bring back the Occupation under the Good Neighbor policy. Nomsayin?

Bos Mutus
06-03-2015, 06:31 PM
had 90 day vacation at the Mil Group. + Damn Man, You beat me to the punch yet again.....Manta boring!? good times to be had.... just Head out the gate 2 miles, Turn left by the woman on the corner feeding the baby, arrive at the Hotel Gaviotas and slip the guard carrying the Mac Uzi a $5 spot. Didn't you ever meet Louie that worked as a Translator for Lufkin Industries? He claimed to have been a Former Marine that had been deported following a stint in Aticca Prison for cocaine trafficking...Uncle Sam needs to ditch this GWOT shit and bring back the Occupation under the Good Neighbor policy. Nomsayin?

I was on Foreign Military Sales assistance...working with the Ecuadorian Air Force...just our team of 4 guys, for about 8 weeks. Good ol' School AF TDY....with nice hotels, per diem, civilian clothing allowance.

MikeKerriii
06-04-2015, 01:15 AM

The Untited states has never had a unified culture and still doesn't, read about Jackson election for a great example or the "unified culture' of the pennsylvanian dutch and the LA creoles for another. Hell even now in Georgia they teach that Sherman was a terrorist and was Bohn Brown while in Akron Ohio they celebrate John Browns birthday every year

I don't have to call you out on the obvious though, you do well enough on that without help

Rainmaker
06-04-2015, 02:40 AM
The Untited states has never had a unified culture and still doesn't, read about Jackson election for a great example or the "unified culture' of the pennsylvanian dutch and the LA creoles for another. Hell even now in Georgia they teach that Sherman was a terrorist and was Bohn Brown while in Akron Ohio they celebrate John Browns birthday every year

I don't have to call you out on the obvious though, you do well enough on that without help

If you look at the demographics at the time of the passage of the act, the population was stable, immigration was low and the US was at the height of it's power. By limiting immigration to the 3rd world, The net effect of the act has been that today 95% of the foreign born population is non white. That by definition is not "diversity". Diversity is marxist code for Anti-White.

A Nation is not sovereign when it no longer controls its own borders.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-04-2015, 08:16 AM
If you look at the demographics at the time of the passage of the act, the population was stable, immigration was low and the US was at the height of it's power. By limiting immigration to the 3rd world, The net effect of the act has been that today 95% of the foreign born population is non white. That by definition is not "diversity". Diversity is marxist code for Anti-White.

Practioners of Marxism are anti-white?

I thought that Marxism was based upon the writings of two German philosophers, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

Certainly you must have meant a particular brand of Marxism since many offshoots of Marxism have emerged over the years.

Which type of Marxism uses diversity as a code for anti-white?

Shouldn't it be anti-ruling-class?

Rainmaker
06-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Practioners of Marxism are anti-white?
In all modern Western societies today, yes they are

I thought that Marxism was based upon the writings of two German philosophers, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Correct. Marx was from Trier, Germany (Beautiful historic Roman city). Which, at that time was part of the Kingdom of Prussia. Both of his Grandfather's were Rabbis. He was well off financially (married to a barron's daughter). But, I'm not sure how "included" he felt. Engels was born Prussian raised Christian but, later became a stateless practitioner of Pantheism (Tree Hugger).

Certainly you must have meant a particular brand of Marxism since many offshoots of Marxism have emerged over the years.
Which type of Marxism uses diversity as a code for anti-white?
Cultural Marxism (i.e Multiculturalism)

Shouldn't it be anti-ruling-class?

Maybe. Call it whatever you like. But, whatever you call it Collectivism is the antithesis of individual liberty.

MikeKerriii
06-06-2015, 09:12 PM

The US population is far more stable now than ever has been historically, For one thing we are no longer actively persuing genocide as a national policy. Who except racists, idiots or fouls cares what percentage is non-white? Is that supposed to mean something signfigivant ?

For most of US history we didn't care ho who came across the borders or even have an imagration policy. And the imagration in the US has always been heavingly loaded to opeople that were considered the "Other' at the time and not really socially considered white white. Irish, Easterner Europeans, Catholics you name it.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-06-2015, 11:08 PM
The US population is far more stable now than ever has been historically, For one thing we are no longer actively persuing genocide as a national policy. Who except racists, idiots or fouls cares what percentage is non-white? Is that supposed to mean something signfigivant ?

For most of US history we didn't care ho who came across the borders or even have an imagration policy. And the imagration in the US has always been heavingly loaded to opeople that were considered the "Other' at the time and not really socially considered white white. Irish, Easterner Europeans, Catholics you name it.

I agree with you for the most part, but what do you mean by genocide as a national policy?

Our policies against the American Indians?

Rainmaker
06-06-2015, 11:36 PM

You are completely full of shit by bringing up the 19th Century industrial revolution immigration (when there was no welfare state and we had a labor shortage) and comparing that to the last 50 years of Open borders and 30+ million Mexican illegals flooding the country, which amounts to a hostile invasion (yes genocide) and falls within the Constitutional duties of the elected US government to prevent.

This has been done against the will of the vast majority of the American people. in order to make the country more "safe" for a certain ethnic group that lobbied for 40 years to overturn the national origins test and has lobbied for 50 more to maintain the status quo.

Don't get me wrong. I like Mexican food and I made $200K last year and so, I don't have to compete with illegals for jobs (like poor Whites and Blacks, and legal immigrants do). I just have to live with their dumb asses all over the city living 10 to a house, not paying taxes,clogging up schools and hospitals, ignoring laws, raising my insurance and taxes, and depressing wages and home values everywhere they go because of it. in-spite of what the corporate whore media says,most Americans would've rather just payed more for lettuce.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 02:19 AM
You are completely full of shit by bringing up the 19th Century industrial revolution immigration (when there was no welfare state and we had a labor shortage) and comparing that to the last 50 years of Open borders and 30+ million Mexican illegals flooding the country, which amounts to a hostile invasion (yes genocide) and falls within the Constitutional duties of the elected US government to prevent.

This has been done against the will of the vast majority of the American people. in order to make the country more "safe" for a certain ethnic group that lobbied for 40 years to overturn the national origins test and has lobbied for 50 more to maintain the status quo.

Don't get me wrong. I like Mexican food and I made $200K last year and so, I don't have to compete with illegals for jobs (like poor Whites and Blacks, and legal immigrants do). I just have to live with their dumb asses all over the city living 10 to a house, not paying taxes,clogging up schools and hospitals, ignoring laws, raising my insurance and taxes, and depressing wages and home values everywhere they go because of it. in-spite of what the corporate whore media says,most Americans would've rather just payed more for lettuce.

Wow! He must have really struck a nerve with you.

It is rare when you use the return key and don't make us read a wall of text.

Plus, you lapsed into readable prose with none that shit about free masons ruling the world.

Oh, and you still sound like a bigot.

Rainmaker
06-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Wow! He must have really struck a nerve with you.
No,not really. Other than all the constant factual inaccuracies. I'd probably have more respect for Mike though, if he just admitted that what he really wants is a country with less white people in it.

It is rare when you use the return key and don't make us read a wall of text.

It's the weekend. I've got more time to edit.

Oh, and you still sound like a bigot.

You’re only saying that because I’m White. You sound Anti-White.

MikeKerriii
06-07-2015, 04:21 AM

ROTFLMAO

The borders are not all that open, and thinking that illegal immigration equals genocide is simply insanity. Stealing a whole nation by murdering the existing population (IE Most of US history) is genocide not a small percentage of others coming here.

The racist and ignorant rant that makes of the rest of the post is you simply operating at your usual level

I don't give a damn if America has more or less white people( I'm white). WTF would anyone that is not a bigot think that matters? What is important is values and a belief in the the nation, Those are more common among the guy that just crossed the border than among hate filled paranoids like you.

Rainmaker
06-07-2015, 02:07 PM
ROTFLMAO

The borders are not all that open, and thinking that illegal immigration equals genocide is simply insanity.

Have you ever been to the southwest? If you have and you still believe that, then you're either blind or benefiting from the situation.

The racist and ignorant rant that makes of the rest of the post is you simply operating at your usual level

I don't give a damn if America has more or less white people( I'm white). WTF would anyone that is not a bigot think that matters?

That's very noble of you Mike. But, The reason it matters to me is that I don't support the forced displacement of the White European Culture in every country on Earth (except Russia) were it is the majority culture. Why don't you just say you support displacement of white people the world over, In the name of fairness (read revenge) for the supposed sins of the colonial era 400 years ago.

If your ethnic background is truly white anything, I pity you. It's ok to have pride in yourself Mike. Hating yourself is not normal behavior for any race.

Just curious, How do you square your belief system (that a 99% non- white immigration policy is a good idea), with the fact that your ancestors (according to you) fought in every war going back to the Revolution to establish the first country on Earth for free white men?

in 1960 Hispanics were 2% of the population. in 1986 Reagan gave the Illegals amnesty, and tens of millions more flooded the country since then. It's not a coincidence that the median wage hasn't increased in 40 years, while at the same time we've been importing a cheap labor pool. Amnesty will result in more illegal immigrants resulting in even lower wages.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Rainmaker

I have gathered the impression from many of your posts that you think that the Southwest is being defiled by Mexicans.

Have you ever stopped to ponder that many cities in this region of the U.S. have Spanish names?

Surely you know how our country acquired this region, but that is beside the point. The majority of illegal immigrants for the past decade aren't Mexican nationals, but are from countries in Central and South America.

Regardless, I find your contention that white culture is being displaced as punishment for the sins of European Colonialism in the 18th and 19th century interesting.

Are you claiming that there is an organized group of people who are doing this? If so, who are they? Please be as specific as you can.

I contend that what you see as a conspiracy, is merely the result of migration that is being driven by technology, economics, and the unintended-consequences of policy.

Sure, there are intended consequences of policy that factor into this too. However, I don't see evidence of a secretive cabal that is driving globalization.

Globalization is occurring, I don't deny that. However, there are so many factors feeding it, that I don't think any political group is controlling it.

It is primarily an unintended consequence of modern technology.

Earlier in this thread Rusty Jones suggested that whites adopt African-American culture as a pathway for social harmony.

That is actually happening and I point to Colt Ford as an example. Here he is espousing many of your political views in a blend of Country and Rap music.

I hope you'll enjoy it, and I wonder how you reconcile something like this with your desire to maintain racial purity.

Society and culture are always in a constant state of change. Learn to live with it.

http://youtu.be/esnSbBuf9f4

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 05:45 PM
About the Colt Ford song in my previous post, Governor Rick Perry is using it as his campaign song for the 2016 Presidential Race.

I had heard only one Colt Ford song (This is our Song) prior to this, it was in the closing credits to some strange movie I watched on HBO a couple of years ago.

Here is a remix version of it:

http://youtu.be/_FQzKhNKhhs

While the lyrics are corny as hell, it somehow manages to sound very clever, and the beat and violin tracks are
addictive as hell.

Heck, when you add a little African-American rap to Country music, it is 10 times more enjoyable.

Rainmaker
06-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Rainmaker

I have gathered the impression from many of your posts that you think that the Southwest is being defiled by Mexicans.

Have you ever stopped to ponder that the many cities in this region of the U.S. have Spanish names?

Yes, ABS Actually I rode my schwinn to the DeSoto National memorial yesterday and contemplated that very thing as I watched the sunset in the solitude among the red gumbo trees. amazing how 600 spaniards with boom boom sticks conquered a civilization that threw babies from cliffs in human sacrifice, practiced canibilism of the peoples they conquered, hadn't invented the wheel or domesticated an animal.

Surely you know how we acquired this region, but that is beside the point. The majority of illegal immigrants for the past decade aren't Mexican nationals, but are from countries in Central and South America.

Maybe the royalist Santa Anna shouldn't have raised the red flag of no quarter at the Alamo and Goliad when he ordered the execution of captives that had surrendered?

Regardless, I find your contention that white culture is being displaced as punishment for the sins of European Colonialism in the 18th and 19th century interesting.

That's not my contention. It's Mike's and the leftist anti-white ideologues pushing the peaceful Nobel savage's living in Utopia until whitey ruined it myth like him. last time i checked I swore my oath to the constitution of the United States and not to LaRaza and Mexico.

Are you claiming that there is an organized group of people who are doing this? If so, who are they? Please be as specific as you can.

I contend that what you see as a conspiracy, is merely the result of migration that is being driven by technology, economics, and the unintended-consequences of policy.

yes, primarily the US neoconservative movement. a network of Jewish Supremacists and Christian Zionists (seeking to be on the right side of the self-chosenites) conspiring to harness all the wealth and power of the United States, first and foremost in service to a Greater Israel. If you think they don't exist then you're delusional. Please educate yourself.

http://www.publiceye.org/pnac_chart/pnac.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/soros-sees-risk-of-another-world-war-2015-05-19

Society and culture are always in a constant state of change. Learn to live with it.

I'm doing just fine thanks.

MikeKerriii
06-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Have you ever been to the southwest? If you have and you still believe that, then you're either blind or benefiting from the situation. . I ived in the southwest about a decade ago.

That's very noble of you Mike. But, The reason it matters to me is that I don't support the forced displacement of the White European Culture in every country on Earth (except Russia) were it is the majority culture. Why don't you just say you support displacement of white people the world over, In the name of fairness (read revenge) for the supposed sins of the colonial era 400 years ago.

If your ethnic background is truly white anything, I pity you. It's ok to have pride in yourself Mike. Hating yourself is not normal behavior for any race.

Just curious, How do you square your belief system (that a 99% non- white immigration policy is a good idea), with the fact that your ancestors (according to you) fought in every war going back to the Revolution to establish the first country on Earth for free white men?

in 1960 Hispanics were 2% of the population. in 1986 Reagan gave the Illegals amnesty, and tens of millions more flooded the country since then. It's not a coincidence that the median wage hasn't increased in 40 years, while at the same time we've been importing a cheap labor pool. Amnesty will result in more illegal immigrants resulting in even lower wages. White culter? American culture is spreading all over the world, "white culture' is not mostly because its main adherents either wear sheets or thing scum like Putin are good guys

The imageration policy is balanced the way it is becasue there are not all that many wanting to move here for Europe anymore, nit as a matter of policy. Outside parts of eastern Europe there is no real advantage to moving here,

I don't hate myself d for being white, I just am not racist enough, or stupid enough to think is is a big deal either was. race is a man made construction of negligible value and significance.

Rainmaker
06-07-2015, 06:38 PM
I ived in the southwest about a decade ago.

White culter? American culture is spreading all over the world, "white culture' is not mostly because its main adherents either wear sheets or thing scum like Putin are good guys

Who said Putin was a good guy? Never said that. but, Fact is Putin's approval ratings in Russia run in the 85% range. keep reading the George Soros funded leftist anti-white propaganda in huff po..

The imageration policy is balanced the way it is becasue there are not all that many wanting to move here for Europe anymore,

Bullshit. I sell coastal real estate in Florida, where our population doubles every winter. I talk to people every day from Europe and Canada that own property and pay taxes here, that wouldn't be a drain on the system, and would love to to be able immigrate here legally but, can't because of the immoral quota system that discriminates against whites. Why do you support this? They leave after 6 months because if they overstay their visa, they'd be breaking the law.

nit as a matter of policy. Outside parts of eastern Europe there is no real advantage to moving here,
There are millions of Europeans and South African white refugees (that are at risk of being murdered and should be able to get asylum) that would love to come here but, can't. because the policy makes it impossible for whites to come here.

race is a man made construction.
hahaha. Charles Darwin disagreed with you.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Then you're delusional. please educate yourself.

Well, I am asking you to share your knowledge with me.

Instead, you chose to omit a key portion of my post and be unresponsive to my query.

Since my post was a rather long one, maybe it was an unintentional edit and you were distracted by Colt Ford.

I'd like to give you another chance to respond to the heart of my post.

Here it is again, slightly re-worded to focus on globalization:

Who do you see as the conspirators of globalization? Are they highly organized, or loosely organized?

I contend that what you see in globalization as a conspiracy, is merely the result of migration that is being driven by technology, economics, and the unintended-consequences of policy.

Sure, there are intended consequences of policy that factor into this too. However, I don't see evidence of a secretive cabal that is driving globalization.

Globalization is occurring, I don't deny that. However, there are so many factors feeding it, that I don't think any political group, or ideology is controlling it.

While I'll go so far as to admit there are ideologues who seek to benefit from globalization, I contend that they aren't in control of it.

I say globalization is an unstoppable phenomena that is being driven by technology making a global economy possible and profitable.

Globalization isn't confined to economics, it touches ideas, culture and yes, even migration patterns.

Human migration has been occurring since our species emerged, it is hardly anything new.

I know you and I trash each other a lot, primarily as a way to entertain ourselves.

However, I am seeking your sincere opinion in this instance and I hope you'll share it with me

Rainmaker
06-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Well, I am asking you to share your knowledge with me.

Instead, you chose to omit a key portion of my post and be unresponsive to my query.

Since my post was a rather long one, maybe it was an unintentional edit and you were distracted by Colt Ford.

I'd like to give you another chance to respond to the heart of my post.

Here it is again, slightly re-worded to focus on globalization:

Who do you see as the conspirators of globalization? Are they highly organized, or loosely organized?

I contend that what you see in globalization as a conspiracy, is merely the result of migration that is being driven by technology, economics, and the unintended-consequences of policy.

Globalization is occurring, I don't deny that. However, there are so many factors feeding it, that I don't think any political group, or ideology is controlling it.

While I'll go so far as to admit there are ideologues who seek to benefit from globalization, I contend that they aren't in control of it.

I say globalization is an unstoppable phenomena that is being driven by technology making a global economy possible and profitable.

Globalization isn't confined to economics, it touches ideas, culture and yes, even migration patterns.

Human migration has been occurring since our species emerged, it is hardly anything new.

I know you and I trash each other a lot, primarily as a way to entertain ourselves.

However, I am seeking your sincere opinion in this instance and I hope you'll share it with me

Doesn't this cover it? "yes, primarily the US neoconservative movement. a network of Jewish Supremacists and Christian Zionists (seeking to be on the right side of the self-chosenites) conspiring to harness all the wealth and power of the United States, first and foremost in service to a Greater Israel. If you think they don't exist then you're delusional. Please educate yourself."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sor...war-2015-05-19

Now, I have no beef with Jewish people. I find much to admire in them. I even have no problem with Israel existing as a Apartheid Jewish state, there's no other way for them to do it. I just don't think it should be official US policy to destabilize every homogenous country in the world (including ourselves) in order to usher in some mythical 1000 year messiah led Utopia from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates...My beef is with the .001% (jewish and non-jewish) oligarchs at the top of the pyramid enriching themselves in the process. I'm done with this thread.... Now I'll standby and wait for Hasbara Mike to go crazy.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Doesn't this cover it? "yes, primarily the US neoconservative movement. a network of Jewish Supremacists and Christian Zionists (seeking to be on the right side of the self-chosenites) conspiring to harness all the wealth and power of the United States, first and foremost in service to a Greater Israel. If you think they don't exist then you're delusional. Please educate yourself."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sor...war-2015-05-19

Now, I have no beef with Jewish people. I find much to admire in them. I even have no problem with Israel existing as a Apartheid Jewish state, there's no other way for them to do it. I just don't think it should be official US policy to destabilize every homogenous country in the world (including ourselves) in order to usher in some mythical 1000 year messiah led Utopia from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates...My beef is with the .001% (jewish and non-jewish) oligarchs at the top of the pyramid enriching themselves in the process. I'm done with this thread.... Now I'll standby and wait for Hasbara Mike to go crazy.

You didn't connect the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) to any particular aspect of globalization, also the link to the Market Watch story doesn't work.

In addition, the neo-conservation think thank, PNAC, ceased to exist in 2006.

I asked you about globalization, and you responded by claiming that Jewish Supremacists and Neo Cons are harnessing the power of the U.S. in service of Israel. We can talk about that later.

You didn't address my questions, can you explain your position in the context to the specific questions I posed about globalization?

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 09:03 PM
I ived in the southwest about a decade ago.

White culter? American culture is spreading all over the world, "white culture' is not mostly because its main adherents either wear sheets or thing scum like Putin are good guys

The imageration policy is balanced the way it is becasue there are not all that many wanting to move here for Europe anymore, nit as a matter of policy. Outside parts of eastern Europe there is no real advantage to moving here,

I don't hate myself d for being white, I just am not racist enough, or stupid enough to think is is a big deal either was. race is a man made construction of negligible value and significance.

Did you type this on an iPhone while wearing oven mits?

MikeKerriii
06-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Did you type this on an iPhone while wearing oven mits?

No. with the four working fingers I have left, between both hands

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2015, 09:50 PM
No. with the four working fingers I have left, between both hands

Sorry, the first time you told us that I didn't believe you.

Rainmaker
06-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Sorry, the first time you told us that I didn't believe you.

From the looks of his posts, I'd wager that Mike's undoubtedly 100% VA disabled from carpal tunnel syndrome, Blindness in both eyes and Sleep Apnea.

Rainmaker
06-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Heck, when you add a little African-American rap to Country music, it is 10 times more enjoyable.

Man That's just wrong..... There's only one thing worse than rap music and that's dumb ass whites who Listen to it.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-08-2015, 07:24 PM
From the looks of his posts, I'd wager that Mike's undoubtedly 100% VA disabled from carpal tunnel syndrome, Blindness in both eyes and Sleep Apnea.

What's wrong Rainmaker?

Are you trying to divert attention from being outmatched in our conversation on the previous page?

Rainmaker
06-08-2015, 07:34 PM
What's wrong Rainmaker?

Are you trying to divert attention from being outmatched in our conversation on the previous page?

What's really left to discuss? You think our elected government representatives outsourcing our production to China (to make US workers compete against 8 year old slaves in Sweatshops), while importing 30 Million third world peasants into the country, (to make them compete for the service jobs left against migrants with no leverage), is all just the result of unintended-consequences of policy and changes in technology. Seriously, how Naive can you be?

By The way. Please PM me, I have a can't miss investment opportunity for you (on some environmentally protected, coastal swampland) that I'd like to discuss with you.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-08-2015, 08:22 PM
What's really left to discuss? You think our elected government representatives outsourcing our production to China (to make US workers compete against 8 year old slaves in Sweatshops), while importing 30 Million third world peasants into the country, (to make them compete for the service jobs left against migrants with no leverage), is all just the result of unintended-consequences of policy and changes in technology. Seriously, how Naive can you be?

By The way. Please PM me, I have a can't miss investment opportunity for you (on some environmentally protected, coastal swampland) that I'd like to discuss with you.

Then spell it out for me.

I gave you some very focused questions on the previous page and got nothing from you.

MikeKerriii
06-08-2015, 08:41 PM

60% on a bad knee and some pretty bad spinal damage. So WTF is you idiotic point this time. Is there something wrong with being disabled?

Rainmaker
06-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Then spell it out for me.

I gave you some very focused questions on the previous page and got nothing from you.

Ok, what do I look like a fucking PHD Economist? You want to discuss this on MTF?? this literally would take us hundreds of posts to discuss. The best economists in the world don't even really understand it. Tell you what. Why don't you just send an email to the Chairman of the New York Fed and ask him who the majority private shareholders of the following banks are: Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin, Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris, Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy, Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of NY Kuhn, Goldman, Sachs of NY Loeb Bank of NY, National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust , J. P. Morgan Bank , Equitable Life (Levi P. Morton) Hanover Trust of NY ,William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY., and what they did with the $4Trillion dollars we gave em since TARP.//

But, We had a conversation going with Rusty on another thread about Camden, NJ., which is pretty much a poster child for our industrial decline. I did some reading on it.

Seems, that The only thing operating (other than 100 open air drug markets) in the city of Camden is the port. 70K people and they just got their first fucking grocery store within the city limits last year.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2014/05/camdens_first_grocery_store_to_open_this_fall_shop rite_not_coming_until_2016.html.

But, the port is open. Because, The minute a building is vacated thieves can break into it and strip it of all raw materials to have it smelted down and loaded onto ships bound for china. So, that fucking 90 Million people sitting on their asses can buy toxic, worthless crap they don't really need, with their EBT and Disability payments and the transnational corporations can rake in huge profits (to buy real assets with) on their way out the door to China.//

The article I linked to you earlier was Oligarch George Soros telling the Chinese that they need to be willing to make "concessions" if they want to have their yaun included in whatever new reserve currency they're planning after they fuck us or run the risk of fighting World War 3 if they don't. China is Xenophobic. They won't wholesale sell off asset claims to the Oligarchs like every other country in the world has.

And our government is negotiating to fuck the American people over on yet another secret trade bill.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership.

Think about this. It's all over the news today about the supposed Chinese hacking of OPM records and we're going to make more trade deals with them.?

Now, I don't respond to half of these idiotic posts on here people make about the economy because, People don't understand that Foreign governments don't lend us money. When you hold a Treasury Billl that is an asset claim. They BUY our debt in exchange for Guaranteed interest. If we default , they'll be a demand for payment and then They'll either sell off all the publically owned assets in the country, tax the fuck out of you, or tell the holders to go stick it and they'll start WW3 or a revolution when the ATM don't take EBT cards No more.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Ok, what do I look like a fucking PHD Economist? You want to discuss this on MTF?? this literally would take us hundreds of posts to discuss. The best economists in the world don't even really understand it. Tell you what. Why don't you just send an email to the Chairman of the New York Fed and ask him who the majority private shareholders of the following banks are: Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin, Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris, Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy, Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of NY Kuhn, Goldman, Sachs of NY Loeb Bank of NY, National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust , J. P. Morgan Bank , Equitable Life (Levi P. Morton) Hanover Trust of NY ,William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY., and what they did with the $4Trillion dollars we gave em since TARP.//

But, We had a conversation going with Rusty on another thread about Camden, NJ., which is pretty much a poster child for our industrial decline. I did some reading on it.

Seems, that The only thing operating (other than 100 open air drug markets) in the city of Camden is the port. 70K people and they just got their first fucking grocery store within the city limits last year.

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2014/05/camdens_first_grocery_store_to_open_this_fall_shop rite_not_coming_until_2016.html.

But, the port is open. Because, The minute a building is vacated thieves can break into it and strip it of all raw materials to have it smelted down and loaded onto ships bound for china. So, that fucking 90 Million people sitting on their asses can buy toxic, worthless crap they don't really need, with their EBT and Disability payments and the transnational corporations can rake in huge profits (to buy real assets with) on their way out the door to China.//

The article I linked to you earlier was Oligarch George Soros telling the Chinese that they need to be willing to make "concessions" if they want to have their yaun included in whatever new reserve currency they're planning after they fuck us or run the risk of fighting World War 3 if they don't. China is Xenophobic. They won't wholesale sell off asset claims to the Oligarchs like every other country in the world has.

And our government is negotiating to fuck the American people over on yet another secret trade bill.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership.

Think about this. It's all over the news today about the supposed Chinese hacking of OPM records and we're going to make more trade deals with them.?

Now, I don't respond to half of these idiotic posts on here people make about the economy because, People don't understand that Foreign governments don't lend us money. When you hold a Treasury Billl that is an asset claim. They BUY our debt in exchange for Guaranteed interest. If we default , they'll be a demand for payment and then They'll either sell off all the publically owned assets in the country, tax the fuck out of you, or tell the holders to go stick it and they'll start WW3 or a revolution when the ATM don't take EBT cards No more.

Still unresponsive to my query. You needn't have a PHD in economics to respond to what I was asking you about.

Rainmaker
06-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Still unresponsive to my query. You needn't have a PHD in economics to respond to what I was asking you about.

This is why Rainmaker don't normally talk to Intel types. Haven't you collected enough yet to make an assessment? Seriously, You're starting to bore me with your whole Paralysis by analysis routine.... Let's just drop it, so you can get back to reading the articles about Caitlyn Jenner in Vanity Fair.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2015, 02:00 AM
This is why Rainmaker don't normally talk to Intel weenies. Haven't you collected enough to make an assessment? Seriously, You're starting to bore me with your whole Paralysis by analysis routine.... Let's just drop it, so you can get back to reading the articles about Caitlyn Jenner in Vanity Fair.

I made an assessment, a damn good one, it is on the previous page. I also challenged you to put up or shut up about your conspiracy theory.

I am delighted to see that you opted to shut up.

Mjölnir
06-09-2015, 02:09 AM
I made an assessment, a damn good one,
Absinthe Anecdote ... you have a lot of great qualities ... humility is only one ;)

Rainmaker
06-09-2015, 03:03 AM
I made an assessment, a damn good one, it is on the previous page. I also challenged you to put up or shut up about your conspiracy theory.

I am delighted to see that you opted to shut up.

yeah great assessment...In other news water is wet and the sky is blue. Anybody can look up the textbook definition of "globalization" and parrot it back, like you know something. But it doesn't mean shit about the driving reasons behind it....The beauty of the brainwashing is that otherwise intelligent people (that should know better) are led by their group conditioning to believe in a false paradigm.

“The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2015, 12:14 PM
yeah great assessment...In other news water is wet and the sky is blue. Anybody can look up the textbook definition of "globalization" and parrot it back, like you know something. But it doesn't mean shit about the driving reasons behind it....The beauty of the brainwashing is that otherwise intelligent people (that should know better) are led by their group conditioning to believe in a false paradigm.

“The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.”

Meanwhile you are spinning incoherent conspiracy theories laced with racism and bigotry.

I've never seen you back up any of your claims.

Rainmaker
06-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Meanwhile you are spinning incoherent conspiracy theories laced with racism and bigotry.

I've never seen you back up any of your claims.

Oooh. Way to Play the Race card. That'll teach em....Come on man. I thought You of all people here would be better than that.

But, You (just like millions in America today) are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. http://www.simplypsychology.org/cognitive-dissonance.html

On the one hand you think it impossible for a "secret cabal" (your words not mine), to be able to conspire to influence the National policy of the United States, and by extension International Policy.

But, on the other hand you know that Al-Qaeda was able to successfully conspire to execute the 9-11 attacks in which the head of al Qaeda said his goal was to force America into bankruptcy commonly known as "bleed until bankruptcy plan". Estimates are it only cost around $500K to carry out the attacks. And yet you find it impossible that a group with far more resources (access to untold Trillions of dollars and therefore all the access to levers of power), could put together a coordinated effort to influence policy to bring about a trans-national government, through full spectrum dominance.

You need to ask them to turn off the 24-7 CNN do Loop in the break room up there. It has fried your brain. People like you are perfect suckers for Con men. Because, you can't believe you're being conned, unless you know exactly how the con works.

Take a look at some history. Learn how Monopoly capital works. Start with reading about the Aldrich plan (hatched in secret) and work your way up to Thomas Hobbes Leviathan and get back to me in a couple months.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Oooh. Way to Play the Race card. That'll teach em....Come on man. I thought You of all people here would be better than that.

But, You (just like millions in America today) are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. http://www.simplypsychology.org/cognitive-dissonance.html

On the one hand you think it impossible for a "secret cabal" (your words not mine), to be able to conspire to influence the National policy of the United States, and by extension International Policy.

But, on the other hand you know that Al-Qaeda was able to successfully conspire to execute the 9-11 attacks in which the head of al Qaeda said his goal was to force America into bankruptcy commonly known as "bleed until bankruptcy plan". Estimates are it only cost around $500K to carry out the attacks. And yet you find it impossible that a group with far more resources (access to untold Trillions of dollars and therefore all the access to levers of power), could put together a coordinated effort to bring about a trans-national government, through full spectrum dominance.

You need to ask them to turn off the 24-7 CNN do Loop in the break room up there. It has fried your brain. People like you are perfect suckers for Con men. Because, you can't believe you're being conned, unless you know exactly how the con works.

Take a look at some history. Learn how Monopoly capital works. Start with reading about the Aldrich plan (hatched in secret) and work your way up to Thomas Hobbes Leviathan and get back to me in a couple months.

You are all over the map. Pick one topic and stick to it. If you do branch off into another topic, then explain how it is linked to the previous topic.

Rainmaker
06-09-2015, 03:36 PM
You are all over the map. Pick one topic and stick to it. If you do branch off into another topic, then explain how it is linked to the previous topic.

What is Grand is necessarily obscure to Weak men. That which can be made Explicit to the Idiot is not worth my care.

Rollyn01
06-09-2015, 03:55 PM
What is Grand is necessarily obscure to Weak men. That which can be made Explicit to the Idiot is not worth my care.

Right about now, I hate you because I know that quote from somewhere but can't remember for the life of me where from.

By the way, I was wondering what's up with the gaping hole on top the bunker? Is there something going on I don't know about? I mean, I just got through modding a laser designator to... Wait, you didn't by any chance happen to play with it,did you?

TJMAC77SP
06-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Right about now, I hate you because I know that quote from somewhere but can't remember for the life of me where from.

By the way, I was wondering what's up with the gaping hole on top the bunker? Is there something going on I don't know about? I mean, I just got through modding a laser designator to... Wait, you didn't by any chance happen to play with it,did you?

Google is our friend.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/William_Blake

Rollyn01
06-09-2015, 04:17 PM
Google is our friend.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/William_Blake

Thanks. Even though he believed in the bible, I can still respect his well-placed contempt for the church. It's kind of why I like some of his stuff.

Rainmaker
06-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks. Even though he believed in the bible, I can still respect his well-placed contempt for the church. It's kind of why I like some of his stuff.

So, I thought about this as I was sitting among the West Indian Red Gumbo trees at the Desoto Memorial contemplating the impending Reconquista. I think you're overthinking things. What are the chances of the NWO Reptilian shape-shifters using Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapons? We have limited resources.... a couple metal garbage cans make a good faraday cage. Nomsayin?

Rollyn01
06-09-2015, 04:56 PM
So, I thought about this as I was sitting among the West Indian Red Gumbo trees at the Desoto Memorial contemplating the impending Reconquista. I think you're overthinking things. What are the chances of the NWO Reptilian shape-shifters using Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapons? We have limited resources.... a couple metal garbage cans make a good faraday cage. Nomsayin?

Now that the laser designator has been recalibrated, it doesn't matter. Speaking of which, you still haven't answered to whether or not you was playing around with it, causing a new "sky roof" to appear in the bunker.

UncaRastus
06-09-2015, 04:57 PM
So, RM ...

Have you read up on the reconquista in the archives of the Aztlan Movement?

TJMAC77SP
06-09-2015, 11:39 PM

Funny thing is I had never heard the quote so did some reading after I googled him. I agree with you. One thing I like (among several) was "That the Jews assumed a right Exclusively to the benefits of God. will be a lasting witness against them. & the same will it be against Christians"

He seems to have been an interesting guy. I will have to read further.

Rollyn01
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Funny thing is I had never heard the quote so did some reading after I googled him. I agree with you. One thing I like (among several) was "That the Jews assumed a right Exclusively to the benefits of God. will be a lasting witness against them. & the same will it be against Christians"

He seems to have been an interesting guy. I will have to read further.

He was one of the very few who saw slavery as a great evil when others at the time thought it was the great ordained duty of Christians to bring "civility to the savages" through enslavement. How sad that many of his contemporaries saw him as crazy. "There's little difference between genius and madman" - Albert Einstein.