PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton and the Lolita Express

Absinthe Anecdote
05-28-2015, 04:57 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

A story from February that is pretty good. I just stumbled upon it thanks to Rainmaker.

Epstien's Pedofile Island

What in the hell are you talking about? I would try to find out on my own, but there is no way in hell that I'm typing that into a search engine.

What place are you saying Clinton went to?

Oh Come on Now AA? I thought you were supposed to be an analyst? I guess they don't allow you guys to look at anything other than LexisNexis or Reuters anymore, lest you do some independent research and figure it out?

I got this from typing in "Epstein Clinton"

http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

You are screwing up the terminology, according to the New York Post, it is "Orgy Island" and the airplane that takes you there is the "Lolita Express."

If you would tighten up your language, I might read what you post more often.

Absinthe Anecdote
05-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Some favorite quotes from this lengthy article:

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

But when you’re running for office as the first female president of the United States — who, by the way, has spent her entire life advocating for women’s and children’s rights — and your husband has spent years consorting with at least one known pedophile who ensnared girls as young as 14 into his private sex ring, it’s a potentially insurmountable liability.
As it is, Bill supposedly was the reason Hillary initially declined then-President-elect Obama’s offer to be secretary of state.
According to John Heilemann and Mark Halperin’s 2010 book “Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime,” Hillary told Obama that she was most worried about the damage Bill could do.
“You know my husband,” she said. “You know I can’t control him, and at some point he’ll be a problem.”
Also reported in the book was the existence of a “war room within a war room” during Hillary’s campaign. It was devoted solely to tracking down reports of Bill’s womanizing. What did they learn? Here, in the midst of his wife’s historic campaign, Bill was involved in a serious relationship with another woman.
This, according to “Game Change,” was Hillaryland’s nightmare: “What everyone who signed up with Hillary feared each waking day.”

It was Bill’s close relationships with Burkle and Epstein, however, that were Hillary’s true threat. In an exposé published in Vanity Fair’s July 2008 issue, Todd Purdum — husband of Bill’s former White House press secretary Dee Dee Myers — wrote of the former president’s depraved, “motley crew” of wealthy hangers-on and enablers.
Clinton had been close with Burkle, a self-made billionaire, for well over a decade. Burkle, 62, had long kept his private plane stocked with girls as young as 19.
Another member of their circle was Steve Bing, a wealthy playboy with a private jet. (Bing is best known as the father of Elizabeth Hurley’s child, and Hurley was later linked to Clinton by her ex-boyfriend Tom Sizemore. Hurley has denied an affair.)
Modal Trigger
Billionaire Ron Burkle (above) and Steve Bing (below) were two known playboys whom Bill Clinton ran around with. Burkle’s private plane came to be known within his circle as “Air F—k One.”
Photo: Getty Images
One former Clinton aide told Purdum that Bill’s seedy social circle was, at best, perplexing. “I just think those guys are radioactive,” the aide said. “I stay far away from them.”

Absinthe Anecdote
05-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Nothing really.... Notice how, she's suddenly being taken to task for email servers and the corruption of the clinton foundation? They are still soft-balling her. But, at least they are talking about it. .The shape shifting bitch has done far worse and gotten away scot free..But, as Rusty said. it's the modern day scarlet letter.

A billionaire convicted pervert, pleading the 5th when asked about his associations with a former POTUS and potential future first Husband is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Having just traveled to 2016 and back in My Hot-tub time machine I can tell you that your next election "choice" is between Senator Pochahontas Warren vs. John Ellis Bush 3.

It looks like there is proof Bill Clinton flew on his jet, but only an allegation that he went to Epstein's private island.

I don't think it is a far-fetched allegation, but I don't think it is a lock either.

Actually, I do see Hillary's campaign imploding when we get a bit closer to the primaries.

Some of the stuff in the book Game Change is far more interesting and damaging than this stuff about Bill.

Rainmaker
05-28-2015, 09:41 PM
It looks like there is proof Bill Clinton flew on his jet, but only an allegation that he went to Epstein's private island.

I don't think it is a far-fetched allegation, but I don't think it is a lock either.

Actually, I do see Hillary's campaign imploding when we get a bit closer to the primaries.

Some of the stuff in the book Game Change is far more interesting and damaging than this stuff about Bill.

Rainmaker's favorite Hillary is the poor black one. I think it's time for her handlers to send her back to Selma to give another speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FlpbRFXC9E

Rainmaker
05-29-2015, 01:54 PM

Wonder what they had to talk about on the Jet? Stuff like this is why you can't believe anything we're seeing on the Main stream news.

So Virginia Roberts testified that Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew (among others) were guests of A convicted, pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein in the Virgin Islands, Where He had an army of underage girls there that offered massages and all kind of sex acts for the famous, VIP guests. Virginia Roberts was 17 at the time.

Even if you don't believe the charge. The mere fact that a Former POTUS and the Duke of York are connected to a convicted pedophile should at the very least be Newsworthy. Think maybe HillBillary had any G-mails about it on that server that got hacked?

Yet the American Main Stream Media has hardly covered this story. Now Contrast that with their coverage of Herman Cain and Ginger White in the last GOP election scandal. When The media blasted us on a 24-7 loop about text messages. So the question then becomes, Why were these two cases covered in such a different manner by the press If it's truly independent?

Rainmaker's more "progressive" friends ( Capt Alfredo, Measure Man, Nelson Mike Kerr #5) all love to tear down anything that doesn't come from a Mainstream "source" (like the SPLC approved Hate Group list) as being "Not credible" and then dismiss it as wacky conspiracy theory, or racist. They pride themselves on being reasonable. But, then they willfully ignore the obvious. This hypocrisy should be apparent to anyone but, the most brainwashed Leftist

Absinthe Anecdote
05-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Wonder what they had to talk about on the Jet? Stuff like this is why you can't believe anything we're seeing on the Main stream news.

So Virginia Roberts testified that Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew (among others) were guests of A convicted, pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein in the Virgin Islands, Where He had an army of underage girls there that offered massages and all kind of sex acts for the famous, VIP guests. Virginia Roberts was 17 at the time.

Even if you don't believe the charge. The mere fact that a Former POTUS and the Duke of York are connected to a convicted pedophile should at the very least be Newsworthy. Think maybe HillBillary had any G-mails about it on that server that got hacked?

Yet the American Main Stream Media has hardly covered this story. Now Contrast that with their coverage of Herman Cain and Ginger White in the last GOP election scandal. When The media blasted us on a 24-7 loop about text messages. So the question then becomes, Why were these two cases covered in such a different manner by the press If it's truly independent?

Rainmaker's more "progressive" friends ( Capt Alfredo, Measure Man, Nelson Mike Kerr #5) all love to tear down anything that doesn't come from a Mainstream "source" (like the SPLC approved Hate Group list) as being "Not credible" and then dismiss it as wacky conspiracy theory, or racist. They pride themselves on being reasonable. But, then they willfully ignore the obvious. This hypocrisy should be apparent to anyone but, the most brainwashed Leftist

I can't imagine what you'd say about Vanity Fair, but they ran a expose of this several years ago.

According to the NYP article, Senator Claire McCaskill brought this up on Meet the Press in 2008 when she endorsed Obama.

She said that Bill Clinton was a great leader, but she didn't want him anywhere near her daughter.

According to a Hillary staffer, Hillary said, "Fuck her!" After watching the Meet the Press segment.

I have no doubt that it will come up in detail between now and the election.

Rainmaker
05-29-2015, 02:44 PM
I can't imagine what you'd say about Vanity Fair, but they ran a expose of this several years ago.

According to the NYP article, Senator Claire McCaskill brought this up on Meet the Press in 2008 when she endorsed Obama.

She said that Bill Clinton was a great leader, but she didn't want him anywhere near her daughter.

According to a Hillary staffer, Hillary said, "Fuck her!" After watching the Meet the Press segment.

I have no doubt that it will come up in detail between now and the election.

You read vanity fair?? me too, for the articles. cough cough. That said, The parties don't matter anymore because, they've been hijacked by a Collectivist Conspiracy. We might as well be arguing over who's going to be the next WWF champion. It's good for entertainment value. But, not much else.

Absinthe Anecdote
05-29-2015, 02:51 PM
Vanity Fair is actually great journalism if you ask me.

Rainmaker
05-29-2015, 03:09 PM
Vanity Fair is actually great journalism if you ask me.

Agree. I also love beaver.

Absinthe Anecdote
05-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Agree. I also love beaver.

Vanity Fair isn't a skin magazine like Playboy.

It covers current affairs, pop culture and fashion.

Rainmaker
05-29-2015, 03:20 PM
Vanity Fair isn't a skin magazine like Playboy.

It covers current affairs, pop culture and fashion.

Yes, agreeing with you. Rainmaker also has a Dick and 2 balls and enjoys the beavers!

https://www.google.com/search?q=vanity+fair&biw=1920&bih=894&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=inloVee1BcGMsQXS14GABg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Bos Mutus
07-09-2019, 06:24 PM
So this guy is back in the news.

garhkal
07-14-2019, 07:23 PM
Yup. And news now, says that Bill, flew on his private jet, 26 times.. As per records of flight manifests..

Bos Mutus
07-17-2019, 08:05 PM
Yup. And news now, says that Bill, flew on his private jet, 26 times.. As per records of flight manifests..

Yep...do you think they'll actually get something on Slick Willy? I dunno.

Trump is a buddy, flew with him and partied with him, too...and doubt we'll see anything there, either.

Rainmaker
07-19-2019, 02:22 PM
Yep...do you think they'll actually get something on Slick Willy?

Trust the plan.