PDA

View Full Version : Tiger...you devil...

sandsjames
05-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Tiger Woods admits to cheating on Lindsay Vaughn and that's why they split.

I really hope she wasn't surprised that he cheated. What is it with women who get together with known cheaters that makes them think they'll be the one it doesn't happen to?

Does this tarnish his reputation any more, or does anyone even care?

Whatever the case, I just wish he'd learn to hit a ball again because golf sucks without him being any good.

Bos Mutus
05-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Tiger Woods admits to cheating on Lindsay Vaughn and that's why they split.

I really hope she wasn't surprised that he cheated. What is it with women who get together with known cheaters that makes them think they'll be the one it doesn't happen to?

Does this tarnish his reputation any more, or does anyone even care?

I don't think it tarnishes his reputation any more than it has already been tarnished. He was a serial cheater. Adding another doesn't change that much. He wasn't going to be ever considered a wholesome family man again.

Whatever the case, I just wish he'd learn to hit a ball again because golf sucks without him being any good.

I think Tiger should come out of the closet...no, not the gay closet. After his first revelations, he was all about going to sex addict rehab and addressing his "problems" etc.

I think he would be a lot happier and probably would play better if he just came out and said, "Look, I like slutty women...I like a lot of them...I have a billion dollars, so a lot of them like me now too, so resisting the temptation is not something I'm gonna do...I'm gonna live it up while I can still get it up. Cheers"

There doesnt have to be shame in it...especially now that he's single.

Then...watch him win the U.S. Open.

It's all about self-acceptance. Of course, there's the off-chance he gets brought up on some sexual assault charge or something in a little while

sandsjames
05-12-2015, 09:17 PM
I don't think it tarnishes his reputation any more than it has already been tarnished. He was a serial cheater. Adding another doesn't change that much. He wasn't going to be ever considered a wholesome family man again.

I think Tiger should come out of the closet...no, not the gay closet. After his first revelations, he was all about going to sex addict rehab and addressing his "problems" etc.

I think he would be a lot happier and probably would play better if he just came out and said, "Look, I like slutty women...I like a lot of them...I have a billion dollars, so a lot of them like me now too, so resisting the temptation is not something I'm gonna do...I'm gonna live it up while I can still get it up. Cheers"

There doesnt have to be shame in it...especially now that he's single.

Then...watch him win the U.S. Open.

It's all about self-acceptance. Of course, there's the off-chance he gets brought up on some sexual assault charge or something in a little while

That would be pretty awesome. I think he'd play better, and that's all that matters from my perspective as a fan.