PDA

View Full Version : Ku Klux Klan Endorse Dr. Ben Carson for President (This is NOT satire)

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Pulaski, Tennessee-The Klu Klux Klan, (KKK) announced today their endorsement of Dr. Ben Carson for President of the United States. This marks the first time in history that the infamous hate group has endorsed an African American for our nation’s highest office.

The Klan released this statement via it’s website.

"After careful consideration of all candidates and potential candidates, The American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan endorse Dr. Ben Carson for President of the United States. We feel Dr. Carson’s vision for America most closely resembles that of the Klan’s. It’s a new day for the KKK!”

The National Imperial Wizard of the KKK, who wished to remain anonymous, sat down with National Report for this exclusive interview.

So why Dr. Ben Carson? Doesn’t this go against everything the Klan stands for? We are talking about the most powerful office in the world.[/b]Extreme times call for extreme measures. Dr. Carson’s politics most closely resembles that of the Klan’s, and let’s face it, ANYONE would be better than Hillary.

You know full well Dr. Carson will denounce your endorsement right? Yes probably so. What a man says in public doesn’t always represent what is in a man’s heart. The Klan believes that deep down Dr. Carson will be pleased.

What is it about Dr. Carson’s vision for America that “most closely resembles that of the Klan’s?” Dr. Carson believes in sealing our borders by any means necessary. Illegal aliens are invading our country by the millions, bringing with them disease and crime, and stealing jobs from American blood. If we as a country are ever to obtain absolute divinity, we must start by sealing our borders. We feel Dr. Carson has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the liberal elites and communist Democrats and get the job done.

OK illegal Immigration, what else? Dr. Carson strongly opposes same sex marriage, he believes in the biblical definition of marriage which is between one man and one woman. *He won’t tolerate this gay agenda being rammed down our throats by the Obama administration and their co-conspirators in the media and entertainment world.

Many Republican candidates are in favor of those things. Again, why Dr. Carson? It’s a new day for the Klan and we need to adapt in order to survive. America is obsessed with electing minorities and women to public office. We feel this trend will likely continue and Dr. Ben Carson is the best possible choice going forward.

While certainly an embarrassing “honor” for the former neurosurgeon turned conservative hero, others are not so surprised. Dr. Carson, who has never held any form of public office, is no stranger to controversy. Out of an ever widening field of Republican minority candidates, Carson is the only one to have once been placed on an “extremist watch list” by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). *Others on the list include former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke, Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan, and InfoWars founder Alex Jones.
http://nytimes.com.co/ku-klux-klan-endorse-dr-ben-carson-for-president/

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
I seriously doubt that the kkk is really supporting Ben Carson. The leadership of the kkk knows that their endorsement will hurt Ben Carson, and their endorsement is really the only way that they can hurt him. The vast majority of the kkk will never agree with Ben Carson's viewpoint because they are too stupid to even understand Ben Carson's viewpoint.

It is possible that the article is a ruse. Interestingly, the so-called kkk leader who made the announcement wished to remain anonymous. I wonder whether the announcement was really made by the kkk or was it made by some radical left wing person who was just trying to make Ben Carson look bad.

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 01:52 AM
I seriously doubt that the kkk is really supporting Ben Carson. The leadership of the kkk knows that their endorsement will hurt Ben Carson, and their endorsement is really the only way that they can hurt him. The vast majority of the kkk will never agree with Ben Carson's viewpoint because they are too stupid to even understand Ben Carson's viewpoint.

It is possible that the article is a ruse. Interestingly, the so-called kkk leader who made the announcement wished to remain anonymous. I wonder whether the announcement was really made by the kkk or was it made by some radical left wing person who was just trying to make Ben Carson look bad.

I don't think you really believe that. At least not yet. Maybe you need to say it two or three more times before you can truly convince yourself.

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 02:05 AM
I grew up in Louisiana and before the internet some (not all ... not a majority ... but some) people did not know about David Duke's background and involvement with the KKK. Some of his ideas (make it mandatory for people on welfare to do something) were good ideas, but he was always overshadowed by his connection to the Klan.

The article seems legit, the story or endorsement may not be ... don't know, don't care. The day I let the endorsement of the KKK influence my voting will be ... never.

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 02:10 AM
I don't think you really believe that. At least not yet. Maybe you need to say it two or three more times before you can truly convince yourself.

The article said...

The Klan released this statement via it’s website.

"After careful consideration of all candidates and potential candidates, The American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan endorse Dr. Ben Carson for President of the United States. We feel Dr. Carson’s vision for America most closely resembles that of the Klan’s. It’s a new day for the KKK!”

I did a search of the internet, and I did not find any kkk website with that statement.

Rollyn01
05-06-2015, 03:15 AM
This has to be some form of satire. The link doesn't connect to the actual NY Times website. Notice the .co after the .com. Even still, the color scheme is wrong. I don't think this article is real.

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 03:49 AM
This has to be some form of satire. The link doesn't connect to the actual NY Times website. Notice the .co after the .com. Even still, the color scheme is wrong. I don't think this article is real.

You're right.

here's the link that RJ provided to us...

http://nytimes.com.co/ku-klux-klan-endorse-dr-ben-carson-for-president/

Now here is the home page of that link...

http://nytimes.com.co/

There are many interesting articles on that pseudo-news website (**giggle**). Here is another interesting article from that website:
http://nytimes.com.co/documents-reveal-prince-william-not-listed-as-father-on-birth-certificate/

(**giggle**)

waveshaper2
05-06-2015, 04:00 AM
The same type "stories" happened in 2008 when the KKK endorsed Obama and they also endorsed Hillary Clinton. These stories were all bogus; Ref; Google and snopes.com.

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 11:30 AM
The same type "stories" happened in 2008 when the KKK endorsed Obama and they also endorsed Hillary Clinton. These stories were all bogus; Ref; Google and snopes.com.

You're right. Did a little looking around, and I've been had. Bought it hook, like, and sinker.

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, though. I believe that extreme conservatives hate liberals, and extreme liberals hate conservatives, more than the KKK hates blacks.

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, though. I believe that extreme conservatives hate liberals, and extreme liberals hate conservatives, more than the KKK hates blacks.

The reason I actually thought this article was real was because there were legit articles from a few months ago saying that some chapters of the KKK were allowing blacks and Jews to join.

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 12:11 PM
The reason I actually thought this article was real was because there were legit articles from a few months ago saying that some chapters of the KKK were allowing blacks and Jews to join.

Whatever chapter that was must get dirty looks at the annual konvention.

Rainmaker
05-06-2015, 02:38 PM

Constant references to the clan in the media is a clear marker of organized Leftist attempts to deflect attention away from the real issues at hand.

The clan hasn't been a relevant threat since, 1871 (when congress declared it a terrorist organization). They are a bunch of Bozos

Anyhow, since you brought it up again Rusty lets take a look at a couple of Facts.

Fact: According to the Tuskegee Institute 3,445 African Americans were lynched in the USA from 1882-1968. Additionally, 1,297 Whites were also lynched during the same period (http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html)

Fact: The Government's own Statistics reveal that approximately 8,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the USA. 93% of these murders are perpetrated by other African Americans.

(http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf)

So over an 86 year period, the Klan only managed a body-count of 3,445. That's assuming they were behind all killings (because White People are mostly all racists)

and comparing that, one finds that African Americans rack up a body count of double the entire history the clan EVERY SINGLE YEAR. What would you Liberal Psychiatrists want us racist white people to call that???

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Constant references to the clan is a clear marker of organized Leftist attempts to deflect attention away from the real issue at hand.

Not wanting to talk about that actually says more about the right.

The clan hasn't been relevant threat since, 1871 when congress declared it a terrorist organization.

I know you're not that stupid. To anyone else reading who may not know any better (and I know that most of you, Rainmaker being one of them, DO know better): the KKK simply committed acts of violence during the Reconstruction Era, but actually held lobbying power in southern state and local governments from the 1920's to the 1960's. The KKK, in that form, was brought back under the Wilson administration in the aftermath of the release of the film, Birth of a Nation.

Anyhow, since you brought it up again Rusty lets look at a couple of Facts.

Fact: The Tuskegee Institute concluded that 3,445 African Americans were lynched in the USA from 1882-1968. Additionally, 1,297 Whites were also lynched during the same period (http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html)

Your point? Why don't you dig a little deeper and find out how many of those whites were Jews.

Fact: The Government's own Statistics reveal that approximately 8,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the USA. 93% of these murders are perpetrated by other African Americans.

(http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf)

No matter what race, roughly 9 out of 10 murder victims are murdered by someone of the same race. But we only want to talk about black people, right?

So the Klan only managed a body-count of 3,445 over an 86 year period, assuming they were behind all of it, because White People are mostly all racists, Which is awfully close to making blanket statements about another ethnicity. Which is not racist if that ethnicity is in the majority.

So, objectively comparing that African Americans rack up a body count of double the entire history every single year. What would you Liberal Psychiatrists want us racist white people to call that???

Right, so we're going to compare random acts of murder to lynching by hate groups? What about random acts of murder by whites that aren't hate related? Do we get to talk about that too? Your post is full of false equivalencies.

Rainmaker
05-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Your point? Why don't you dig a little deeper and find out how many of those whites were Jews.

My point is that You see race in everything. Therefore, You are the epitome of a racist.
What makes a man is his knowledge and character. I oppose anyone who sets out on a deliberate attempt to smear the history of my people and turn western civilization into the fucking Congo . If that makes me a racist in your book than I really don't give a shit.

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 03:32 PM
My point is that You see race in everything. Therefore, You are the epitome of a racist.

Nope. It benefits you to ignore race, because doing so maintains your white privilege instead of addressing it.

What makes a man is his knowledge and character. I oppose anyone who sets out on a deliberate attempt to smear the history of my people and turn western civilization into the fucking Congo . If that makes me a racist in your book than I really don't give a shit.

It's okay. It only matters whether or not Mjolnir thinks you're racist, and he doesn't. Even after you just said this.

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 03:50 PM

http://images.bidnessetc.com/content/uploads/images/source3/thor_gif_by_bookmaniac2013-d3ghexl-e16e74a63567ecb44ade5c87002bb1d9.gif

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 03:52 PM
It's okay. It only matters whether or not Mjolnir thinks you're racist, and he doesn't. Even after you just said this.

And you know what I think, how?

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 03:56 PM
And you know what I think, how?

You defended what he said about me participating in the Baltimore riots as "not racist." Either way, I saw what happened here and I'm cool with it.

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 04:01 PM
You defended what he said about me participating in the Baltimore riots as "not racist."

First, I did not defend it, I said what he said / wrote did not say that, but yeah, he inferred it ... But don't assume you know what that meant I think of the motivation behind the statement.

Since a bit over a year ago a whole bunch of you got your drawers in a bunch when I read into what someone said I was trying not to go on anything that is not specifically written. I was asked to do otherwise and took the advice.

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 04:56 PM
First, I did not defend it, I said what he said / wrote did not say that, but yeah, he inferred it ... He implied...we inferred.

Mjölnir
05-06-2015, 05:23 PM
He implied...we inferred.

Yeah, that.

TJMAC77SP
05-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Speaking of racism.....................

Say for instance that the KKK did indeed endorse Carson (even though anyone with 6 brain cells with at least one synapse knows this to be absurd). What is the inference to be drawn from that? Carson is a racist?

We got some stupid going on here.

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 09:21 PM

Say for instance that the KKK did indeed endorse Carson (even though anyone with 6 brain cells with at least one synapse knows this to be absurd). What is the inference to be drawn from that? Carson is a racist?

That's calling for a lot of hypotheticals. The only inference I'd take is that they hate libs more than they hate blacks.

Bos Mutus
05-06-2015, 10:21 PM

Right...if true, this would say nothing about Dr. Carson...what it says about the KKK is anyone's guess.

I seem to remember something similiar happening to Ron Paul once...someone or some organizatin donated to him and he was asked about it and if he would return the money. He had a really good reply...don't recall it word for word, but something like "They don't speak for me and I don't speak for them...but I'm gonna keep the money....anyone that wants to legally donate to my campaign is free to do so."

TJMAC77SP
05-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Right...if true, this would say nothing about Dr. Carson...what it says about the KKK is anyone's guess.

I seem to remember something similiar happening to Ron Paul once...someone or some organizatin donated to him and he was asked about it and if he would return the money. He had a really good reply...don't recall it word for word, but something like "They don't speak for me and I don't speak for them...but I'm gonna keep the money....anyone that wants to legally donate to my campaign is free to do so."

So, this thread is pretty much useless?