PDA

View Full Version : Rainmaker vs. RustyJones ... go

Rainmaker
05-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Offending posts removed, please stay close to the topic at hand.

So what? now cobblestones are offensive?

Guess it's true, that Gannett (just like most of the rest of this Sissified Culture) has been reduced to catering to this brainwashed liberal "progressive" crowd that's screams "raycist" and "bigot" anytime you say something that conflicts with their Marxist world view.

Conservative Financier Frank Gannett would probably be rolling over in his grave if he could read most of the Leftist agitprop agent provocateurs posing as regular posters here.

Rusty Jones
05-05-2015, 06:17 PM
So what? now cobblestones are offensive?

Guess it's true, that Gannett (just like most of the rest of this Sissified Culture) has been reduced to catering to this brainwashed liberal "progressive" crowd that's screams "raycist" and "bigot" anytime you say something that conflicts with their Marxist world view.

Conservative Financier Frank Gannett would probably be rolling over in his grave if he could read most of the Leftist agitprop agent provocateurs posing as regular posters here.

Instead of describing people as "sissified" on MTF, tell me how often you talk to black people in person the way you talk about them on MTF and how that usually ends up working out for you.

Mjölnir
05-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Try to keep the other thread on subject ... please.

Guidelines still apply ... but have at it.

Rusty Jones
05-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Try to keep the other thread on subject ... please.

Guidelines still apply ... but have at it.

So... SJ asks for advice, RM joins into the discussion by insulting SJ from a political standpoint. Something is said to him, and he responds with a racist remark... and what gets done about this? You split off a thread that's intended to make a side show out of it. This is starting to get more retarded than the Rep Wars.

Mjölnir
05-05-2015, 06:36 PM
So... SJ asks for advice, RM joins into the discussion by insulting SJ from a political standpoint. Something is said to him, and he responds with a racist remark... and what gets done about this? You split off a thread that's intended to make a side show out of it. This is starting to get more retarded than the Rep Wars.

I don't want to ban either of you, but repeated warnings about derailing threads don't seem to work, and you both offer valid viewpoints on various issues.

My intent is if you two are going to keep making every thread about race / politics, rather than trying to keep those threads on topic ... just do it here.

Rainmaker
05-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Instead of describing people as "sissified" on MTF, tell me how often you talk to black people in person the way you talk about them on MTF and how that usually ends up working out for you.

Well Rusty I don't work for the government anymore, so I guess I'd be free to say the truth (as I see it) without having to worry about being fired or sued for an alleged EEO violation. And, I'm quite capable of defending myself and I conceal carry as a last resort. Normally most of the people of color that I encounter, we get along just fine, so I'm not really worried about it.

As for how we talk to each other on MTF vs. real life, I have 5 cousins and several friends on the Baltimore City and County PDs and doubt you'd be talking about "fuck tha police" to any of them in person. That's what's great about the internet is that we can exchange ideas here honestly without all the hurt feelings (for now). BTW, It's pretty obvious you're not really from the ghetto because anyone I've ever met (including my current business partner) that has made it out of one, does not go around making excuses for a bunch of deadbeat parasites, that are either too lazy or too fucking dumb to try and do anything constructive to better themselves.

See Unlike you, I happen to have lived in Baltimore City (81-82/ 7th and 8th grade) before moving to a rural county that was statistically poorer (Allegany) but, were (for some unknown reason) the residents had enough morality, self -control and civic pride to not go around robbing, raping and killing each other.

But, you keep on with your fuck tha police avatar and all your garbage about racist white republicans ruining everything and then cry like a little girl and pull the race card whenever anyone calls Bullshit on your blather.

Now, With that out of the way, Let's have a good chat.... Here's a couple of facts to consider....
-Baltimore has had a Democratic mayor for 64 of the last 68 years (including Pelosis papa) .
-3 of the last 4 mayors have been black
-15 of 15 city current city council members are Liberal Democrats and 10 of the 15 are black
-They have a black mayor, black police commissioner, black school superintendent and more than 50% of the police force is black.
-Yet, Baltimore has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, among the highest taxes in the state of MD
-Over 60% of the population is on government assistance and welfare, -72% out of wedlock birth rate. -Baltimore is 2nd in Per Capita spending per student in the nation and only 2/3rds graduate even though the standards have been lowered to bottom of the barrel evidenced by among the lowest SAT scores in the nation and -Baltimore's violent crime rate is 370% higher than the national average. We could go on and on but, you get the point...

So, What can we conclude from all this? Well, for starters...Obviously it's Whitey's fault.

Rainmaker
05-05-2015, 07:05 PM

And please explain What's racist about cobblestones?

Rusty Jones
05-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Well Rusty I don't work for the government anymore, so I guess I'd be free to say the truth (as I see it) without having to worry about being fired or sued for an alleged EEO violation. And, I'm quite capable of defending myself and I conceal carry as a last resort. Normally most of the people of color that I encounter, we get along just fine, so I'm not really worried about it.

I'm not even talking about someone reacting violently. I'm talking about how you know full well you'd look like an idiot if you said that in person, and how others capitalizing on that wouldn't help your situation.

But I'm glad you conceal carry. You clearly admit that you wouldn't run your mouth without it.

As for how we talk to each other on MTF vs. real life, I have 5 cousins and several friends on the Baltimore City and County PDs and doubt you'd be talking about "fuck tha police" to any of them in person.

I wouldn't? I haven't done it before but, to my knowledge, it's not against the law. Right here in Norfolk, people shout that shit to the cops all the time in certain neighborhoods and the cops don't do shit. Probably because they can't.

That's what's great about the internet is that we can exchange ideas here honestly without all the hurt feelings (for now). BTW, It's pretty obvious you're not really from the ghetto because anyone I've ever met (including my current business partner) that has made it out of one, does not go around making excuses for a bunch of deadbeat parasites, that are either too lazy or too fucking dumb to try and do anything constructive to better themselves.

That doesn't say shit about me; it says everything about you, since you think everyone who makes it out of the ghetto is a conservative. You, a middle class white man, a good judge of who is and isn't from the ghetto? You must be joking.

See Unlike you, I happen to have lived in Baltimore City (81-82/ 7th and 8th grade) before moving to a rural county that was statistically poorer (Allegany) but, were (for some unknown reason) the residents had enough morality, self -control and civic pride to not go around robbing, raping and killing each other.

Funny, you thought I lived in Baltimore when you presumed I was rioting.

But, you keep on with your fuck tha police avatar and all your garbage about racist white republicans ruining everything and then cry like a little girl and pull the race card whenever anyone calls Bullshit on your blather.

Bottom line is this... you're racist, and everyone here knows it. Even Mjolnir knows it, despite the fact that he tries to feign ignorance on the matter. You attempting to deflect the fault on the people you speak of or those who call you out won't change any of that. It won't change the fact that it's you who is in the wrong.

Now, With that out of the way, Let's have a good chat.... Here's a couple of facts to consider....
-Baltimore has had a Democratic mayor for 64 of the last 68 years (including Pelosis papa) .
-3 of the last 4 mayors have been black
-15 of 15 city current city council members are Liberal Democrats and 10 of the 15 are black
-They have a black mayor, black police commissioner, black school superintendent and more than 50% of the police force is black.
-Yet, Baltimore has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, among the highest taxes in the state of MD
-Over 60% of the population is on government assistance and welfare, -72% out of wedlock birth rate. -Baltimore is 2nd in Per Capita spending per student in the nation and only 2/3rds graduate even though the standards have been lowered to bottom of the barrel evidenced by among the lowest SAT scores in the nation and -Baltimore's violent crime rate is 370% higher than the national average. We could go on and on but, you get the point...

So, What can we conclude from all this? Well, for starters...Obviously it's Whitey's fault.

Right, because some Southern Strategy racist is going to care about them so much that they're going to do something about. Hey, maybe YOU should run for mayor of Baltimore. You're conservative. And since you claim to not be racist, I'd love to see how all those black people in Baltimore would be treated by you.

USN - Retired
05-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Here's a good quote by Dr Ben Carson...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/ef/fa/9eeffaa9be1cafdd185351d31d5bdbc5.jpg

Note to mods: The insert image function doesn't appear to be working.

Rusty Jones
05-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Here's a good quote by Dr Ben Carson...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/ef/fa/9eeffaa9be1cafdd185351d31d5bdbc5.jpg

Where does that tie into this discussion? Am I supposed to be dazzled by seeing Ben Carson say something?

USN - Retired
05-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Where does that tie into this discussion?

You want "tolerance", yet you are the least tolerant person on this forum.

Rusty Jones
05-05-2015, 11:06 PM
You want "tolerance", yet you are the least tolerant person on this forum.

You hate poor people and women. Rainmaker hates blacks and Jews. What you're doing is deflecting from yourself and/or merely trying to start a back and forth argument that you know fully well you've got more time for than I do. Not only have I called you out on the groups of people that you hate, but so has AA and SJ. Nobody believes your bullshit but you.

Mjölnir
05-05-2015, 11:53 PM

The 'button' function for it hasn't worked in some time, you can put it in manually:

type "" before the URL of the photo you want to insert and "" at the end ... no quotation marks.

like this:

http://www.valentinesdaycardsprintables.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cinco-de-mayo-monkey-is-ready-for-shotttsssssssssss.png

Rollyn01
05-06-2015, 12:35 AM
The 'button' function for it hasn't worked in some time, you can put it in manually:

type "" before the URL of the photo you want to insert and "" at the end ... no quotation marks.

like this:

http://www.valentinesdaycardsprintables.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cinco-de-mayo-monkey-is-ready-for-shotttsssssssssss.png

That's going to be one drunk monkey. lmao

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 12:47 AM
You hate poor people and women. Rainmaker hates blacks and Jews. What you're doing is deflecting from yourself and/or merely trying to start a back and forth argument that you know fully well you've got more time for than I do. Not only have I called you out on the groups of people that you hate, but so has AA and SJ. Nobody believes your bullshit but you.

You are wrong. Have a nice day.

Rusty Jones
05-06-2015, 12:54 AM

Yeah, okay.

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 01:09 AM

Wrong about what? You being an insecure woman hater? Yeah, he's definitely wrong about that.

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Wrong about what? You being an insecure woman hater? Yeah, he's definitely wrong about that.

He is definitely wrong about that.

Rainmaker
05-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Funny, you thought I lived in Baltimore when you presumed I was rioting.

I didn't have to presume anything Rusty, you were caught red-handed. Camera don't lie.

Norfolk to the Charmless city in 4 hours and back at work in time to process false HR investigations...pretty impressive stuff if i do say so myself!

Bottom line is this... you're racist, and everyone here knows it. Even Mjolnir knows it, despite the fact that he tries to feign ignorance on the matter. You attempting to deflect the fault on the people you speak of or those who call you out won't change any of that. It won't change the fact that it's you who is in the wrong.

You come up with that all on your own Inspector Clouseau? You must be clairvoyant. Don't quit your night job

Right, because some Southern Strategy racist is going to care about them so much that they're going to do something about.

yeah I know it's still Richard Nixon's fault.... Actually, though Rusty we really agree on this more than you think..... if you could ever take off your "race blinders" (long enough to read some objective history), you'd find that by 1860 slavery was on its last legs and it would've died on its own in another generation, Not because of any great moral crusade. But, because the Northern industrialists figured out that there was less overhead in bringing in millions of immigrants (with no rights) than there was keeping slaves on the plantation. So, they had the Northern Politicians in their back pocket, provoke the civil war to destroy the southern aristocracy and stir up a 100 years of tit for tat. You see, As statesmen classically schooled in rhetoric, the Southern politicians could debate circles in the halls of CONgress around the Northern politician's arguments for destruction of constitutionally guaranteed property rights.

Anyhow, By 1960, Just as The black man was once again well on his way to succeeding in completely assimilating into America (on his own merit) and segregation was on its last legs about to die out, the Northern Liberal do-gooders intervened ( supposedly on their behalf) and destroyed the black family unit by setting up the welfare state, in order to keep them dependent on Uncle Sam for another 100 years.

So, who knows, maybe with a little luck, by 2060 they'll have this thing figured out. But, it sure ain't lookin so good right now.

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 10:39 AM
He is definitely wrong about that.
Yep. There's no evidence from any of your posts that support his statement. Well, no more than one or two. Well, maybe 10 or so. Definitely no more than 50% of your posts, anyway.

TJMAC77SP
05-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Mjolnir,

Could you please change the title of this thread to "Pot Meet Kettle"?

USN - Retired
05-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Yep. There's no evidence from any of your posts that support his statement. Well, no more than one or two. Well, maybe 10 or so. Definitely no more than 50% of your posts, anyway.

What did I say that is sexist or mysogonistic?

sandsjames
05-06-2015, 08:03 PM
What did I say that is sexist or mysogonistic?Nothing in this one, IMO. Just speaking in generalities.